April 23, 2024, 05:49:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 416280 times)
nanabanana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: October 13, 2008, 11:15:43 PM »

JUST AN FYI I just got a blog post from LP on Myspace.  He has started his own forum.

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?

$9.95 a year registration.  I wish him luck 
guess everyones gotta try and make a buc

I like free stuff.   

Scoot over --i'm a cheapskate too!! Sorry Lenny--i'm not giving ya 9.95 of my hard earned money!!

Wonder if maybe Destiny is gonna be a admin on his site they seem to have gotten really close? To bad she had great info
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: October 13, 2008, 11:15:49 PM »

Anybody else wonder if Wyatt was involved in some way with the dress?? Or Gale?  There's been a lot of talk about some um, issues with him... 

Last time he found something it was on the internet within a few hours. They found this Saturday we have heard nothing

Was it Invision who said they found something....  but Wyatt dismissed it even though it very well could be a good find? 

Sorry, but this guy is no good.  JMO

Yeah, I found the vertebre bone ... something about this stinks ... IF they had found the dress I almost GUARANTEE they would have it plastered all over his site ... whether he was asked to or not ... I don't know why Tim would take "responsiblity" for this group ... A lot of that group did NOT search with Tim or TES groups .... so I am confused

Now I can tell you ... I have it on very good authority ... by a serious searcher in the area that the Anthony's have had "friends and neighbors" "planted" in some of the searches .... this is how some information was getting back to the Anthony's and why Tim said that if there is anything negative said they will be asked to leave the search team ...   I am speculating that perhaps this evidence was "planted" to create "reasonable" doubt ... going into the grand jury hearing .... if the dress was in "good" condition ... (post hurricane) ... I will make a call tomorrow (it's late tonight) and see if I can find anything out ....

I hate people who do the bidding of evildoers.  Arrest them and chare them with obstruction of justice!

Lisa

I didn't think the Anthony's had any friends. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: October 13, 2008, 11:16:08 PM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1199

TES Finds A Dress Near Airport Area That May Belong To Caylee
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: October 13, 2008, 11:17:11 PM »

CHANNEL 6 - TES is pulling out tomorrow for personal reasons.  He will be back in a few weeks.

WOW, I am suspicious! 

I don't get it.  With so much going on and moving along at a fast pace right now, why would there be a further comment that he will be back in a few weeks?
Maybe after tomorrow it will all make sense.  They're keeping alot of information from the public.

I sure hope so.  Tomorrow is definitely a milestone!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #384 on: October 13, 2008, 11:17:35 PM »

Now I can tell you ... I have it on very good authority ... by a serious searcher in the area that the Anthony's have had "friends and neighbors" "planted" in some of the searches .... this is how some information was getting back to the Anthony's and why Tim said that if there is anything negative said they will be asked to leave the search team ...   I am speculating that perhaps this evidence was "planted" to create "reasonable" doubt ... going into the grand jury hearing .... if the dress was in "good" condition ... (post hurricane) ... I will make a call tomorrow (it's late tonight) and see if I can find anything out ....

Wait!!! Cindy and George have friends?? There are neighbors that actually like them? Amazing!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
nanabanana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: October 13, 2008, 11:17:54 PM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1199

TES Finds A Dress Near Airport Area That May Belong To Caylee
I am a little doubtful about that dress.  Could be planted.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #386 on: October 13, 2008, 11:17:54 PM »

I don't know what's up with Destiny...but to lose her at SM is not a good thing.  She does wonders on the phone with people. I have personally heard her before making calls and she is superb...way past superb.  She could get information from anyone...too bad they didn't let her interrogate the witnesses on Aruba...this case would be solved now.  Destiny is one monkey we don't need to lose...ever.  She is way too good to let that talent go...and we need her...here with us.
Here Here I think Des is amazing to!! but doesnt she have alot going on right now with her "mailings" to people...

Thank You Lalas' Sweet Pea.....not going away...just feeling sad....will get better...I promise...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #387 on: October 13, 2008, 11:17:56 PM »

I can hardly wait for the NG transcript to come out. Did you notice how much that Tim basically did not say?  NG just kept adding one detail after another and he was forced to say  yes or no.

I am in KC, so there is little to no news on this case other than the internet and her show, but man she bugs the crap out of me. Just ask an open ended question and let your guest speak lady!!!!   I mean I could tell he wasn't going to give her all the details, so she was basically pulling them out of him, but does she have to be so condescending to all of her guests? 

I would hate to hear how she is going to talk to those twins when they get old enough to be smart mouth little kids........

OK off my NG needs to learn some manners soapbox now. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: October 13, 2008, 11:18:50 PM »

I didn't think the Anthony's had any friends.

Maybe they are more like aquaintenc es or future business partners.  They would get paid or a cut of the money from books or movies.  Or maybe some people just might like to feel they are involved in something exciting.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: October 13, 2008, 11:19:29 PM »

I don't know what's up with Destiny...but to lose her at SM is not a good thing.  She does wonders on the phone with people. I have personally heard her before making calls and she is superb...way past superb.  She could get information from anyone...too bad they didn't let her interrogate the witnesses on Aruba...this case would be solved now.  Destiny is one monkey we don't need to lose...ever.  She is way too good to let that talent go...and we need her...here with us.
Here Here I think Des is amazing to!! but doesnt she have alot going on right now with her "mailings" to people...

Thank You Lalas' Sweet Pea.....not going away...just feeling sad....will get better...I promise...Des

Love ya, Des!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: October 13, 2008, 11:19:44 PM »

Those of us who haven't had to personally endure the loss of a child can only imagine except in that horrible nightmarish way what it must feel like, that being said ,I felt that Tim came back this last time with optimism after the meeting with Nejame and the anthonys. Then today with the dress leak, the constant scrutiny, the obvious implosion of a united effort with the family and his failure to proceed with the search due to the weather etc...... This poor man must feel the weight of this investigation and so many folks expectations bearing down on him. I have such admiration for him and his team and all the volunteers.  My thoughts and prayers for him.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: October 13, 2008, 11:20:12 PM »

(not because you're sad! -- but because you aren't going away!) Take care Des!!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: October 13, 2008, 11:20:44 PM »

CHANNEL 6 - TES is pulling out tomorrow for personal reasons.  He will be back in a few weeks.

WOW, I am suspicious! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: October 13, 2008, 11:21:35 PM »

Des;  We were just about to call LP to call you ask where you were.  LOL 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: October 13, 2008, 11:22:14 PM »

i had not seen the wd receipts til now...wth more bounty paper towels and more cherries? wth is she doing? ugggh maybe i don't want to know!   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #395 on: October 13, 2008, 11:22:24 PM »

Anybody else wonder if Wyatt was involved in some way with the dress?? Or Gale?  There's been a lot of talk about some um, issues with him... 

Last time he found something it was on the internet within a few hours. They found this Saturday we have heard nothing

Was it Invision who said they found something....  but Wyatt dismissed it even though it very well could be a good find? 

Sorry, but this guy is no good.  JMO

Yeah, I found the vertebre bone ... something about this stinks ... IF they had found the dress I almost GUARANTEE they would have it plastered all over his site ... whether he was asked to or not ... I don't know why Tim would take "responsiblity" for this group ... A lot of that group did NOT search with Tim or TES groups .... so I am confused

Now I can tell you ... I have it on very good authority ... by a serious searcher in the area that the Anthony's have had "friends and neighbors" "planted" in some of the searches .... this is how some information was getting back to the Anthony's and why Tim said that if there is anything negative said they will be asked to leave the search team ...   I am speculating that perhaps this evidence was "planted" to create "reasonable" doubt ... going into the grand jury hearing .... if the dress was in "good" condition ... (post hurricane) ... I will make a call tomorrow (it's late tonight) and see if I can find anything out ....

I hate people who do the bidding of evildoers.  Arrest them and chare them with obstruction of justice!

Lisa

Obviously they have neighbors but I am surprised to hear they have any friends.
I still maintain, the dress is not relevant to Caylee. 
They have everything they need for a grand jury indictment tomorrow !!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: October 13, 2008, 11:22:31 PM »

WOW, I am suspicious! 

I don't get it.  With so much going on and moving along at a fast pace right now, why would there be a further comment that he will be back in a few weeks?

Maybe after tomorrow it will all make sense
.  They're keeping alot of information from the public.

It should definitely get more interesting in the next few days, I would think.  MSE ~ Hoping your dad gets well soon.
Thanks Muffy Bee
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #397 on: October 13, 2008, 11:22:35 PM »

Snipped

Do you think he would lie to the GJ?  Do you think Cindy has threatened to divorce him if he tells the truth?  I have to say that she and his daughter are lost causes and the best thing he can do now is to tell the truth.  I'm sure he loves Caylee and I can't imagine how he could go on living knowing his grand baby's body is out there somewhere.  He needs to do the right thing by Caylee.

Lisa
[/quote]

If Cindy threatened to divorce him, his life is looking up already!!!
[/quote]

Seriously, he needs to say "f-you" to Cindy and do the right thing!

Lisa
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: October 13, 2008, 11:23:00 PM »

OMG - sorry, it's huge!!!
She is so beautiful, but please don't post pictures of her on the internet, it is dangerous.
Thank you. I did think about that and figured it was an old pic and she is much different looking now. She is almost five now and has lost a lot of that baby cuteness. I'm not sure you'd recognize her! You know how kids change... she used to look like daddy, now more like me. I think about that with Caylee. I wonder if she looked most like daddy as a baby because I don't see Casey in her.

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #399 on: October 13, 2008, 11:23:09 PM »

JUST AN FYI I just got a blog post from LP on Myspace.  He has started his own forum.

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?

$9.95 a year registration.  I wish him luck 

I like free stuff.   

Scoot over --i'm a cheapskate too!! Sorry Lenny--i'm not giving ya 9.95 of my hard earned money!!

littleone who knows who he'll bond out next...I want no parts of that. Casey should have been in jail this entire time and would have been if his ego wasn't bigger than his hat.

I agree. He started this whole mess-didn't he. I just hope that after tomorrow Casey never has another day of freedom.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.