March 28, 2024, 12:42:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 415271 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2008, 09:20:36 PM »

Has anyone heard of this today...Tim said it was leaked, do we know where?
I have not heard of this dress before now...

Nor have I, and I was online all over the place all day.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2008, 09:20:45 PM »

This is where I read it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73045&page=5

Scroll down to post number #121 by Coley.

Thanks from me too, Willen.  Klaas beat me to it. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2008, 09:20:51 PM »

O/T Hi Monkeybuddies....I'm sitting on a mountain in Arkansas and I haven't had any wireless connection in like three days.  It's been terrible to be in read only mode.  So much I wanted to respond to but now I have to go back through the pages and catch up.  Just wanted to say I missed you all and if I have connection tomorrow and have caught up I'll be back.  See you soon!   

Hi Bikerbev! 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2008, 09:21:18 PM »

I definitely do not buy that Casey got a dead Caylee out of the pool with a shovel.  My Lord, a dead body is unwieldy enough and well it is a "dead weight" even when dry.  A shovel is used to dig and possibly to bust the lock off a shed or something.  Think of something you would need to do that would require a shovel.  A shovel is for digging.  It might also be effective to knock something off or pry something off, but a crowbar would be more effective for that, and I am as big a girlie girl as Casey ever hoped to be.  I just cannot imagine her scooping a body out of a pool with a shovel.  That would take some real strength.  She told the guy she needed the shovel to dig up some "bamboo shoots she kept tripping over."  But she was not living there anymore and had no plans to return, so why would she keep tripping over bamboo or be worried about that?  I think she thought of digging a hole and burying Caylee there, thinking it is one place nobody would look.  Silly her.  But she either changed her mind or decided it was too hard to dig a hole or the grave would be noticed by someone, perhaps by the dogs.  I think Cindy has two Yorkies.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2008, 09:21:22 PM »

I'm also curious about the dress being "in good condition".. what constitutes good for something that has been out in the elements for up to 4 months?
I would think that means containing evidence.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2008, 09:21:43 PM »

I hadn't heard anything about a dress either but it sounds like Nancy Grace may have.  Maybe it was leaked to NG?
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2008, 09:22:08 PM »

Oh well, sometimes we just have to realize no one appreciates our opinion, I guess.  When they first mentioned they were calling a Grand Jury, I predicted 6 or less witnesses.  No one touched that post...LOL...guess they thought I'd been hitting banana liquor ...LOL..hiccup
I can relate to that Smile  but am still enjoying the forum Smile
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2008, 09:22:31 PM »

I totally disagree with the prediction the lawyers on NG made about the length of the Grand Jury.

I think they will finish tomorrow with an indictment...possibly by lunch.

The prosecution is absolutely not going to present any more than necessary because it becomes discoverable to the defense.

My opinion, of course.

It has been leaked that there will be 6 witnesses tomorrow.

I have contended since we first learned about tomorrow's hearing that it may take more than one day for an indictment and subsequent arrest.

Nobody here appreciated that opinion. LOL

I stand by it.

It should take a little while...unless those witnesses are going to spend only a few minutes each speaking.  Remember they will not be doing anything but providing information...no cross examination or anything.  If they move quickly it could easily happen by Wednesday or Thursday.  All they have to do is show this jury the evidence...if they just hear a few minutes of those tapes of her at Universal with the detectives...they will know she's lying through her teeth.  Then showing them the evidence that there is no nanny and George's testimony...which could be that Casey would not let him in the trunk and how it smelled later could be all they really need to return an indictment.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2008, 09:22:36 PM »

My grandaughter is 2 years old and is, per her doctor, average sized for her age group. She now wears a size 2 and I can in no way imagine that in one more year she would be wearing a size 6.  Does anyone know what George said Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her? Maybe, if LP's theory about the pool is correct, Caysey would have needed something big and loose to dress Caylee in.  I'm just so frustrated that we don't know any more than we do at this point. We all are so heartbroken over this case and yet there's nothing (other than donating $$$ to help Tim search) that we can do to help!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2008, 09:24:11 PM »

Even if a body of child was floating on top - it just seems impossible.  That would be difficult if not impossible for a very strong man with a shovel.  LP sometimes just states BS - im sorry i know alot of people like him.....but sometimes he just spouts off at the mouth

I highly doubt Casey could have scooped Caylee out with a shovel. That's what it sounded like he was implying..  Casey would have been all wet, and I think the neighbor would have noticed that...  and would have said that she had on a different outfit from when she borrowed the shovel in the first place.

I think LP often throws stuff out there..  possibilities..  and makes them sound like probabilities.  I think he would do better to state "this is my opinion" or "this is just an idea I have", etc...

She had 1 1/2 hours to dry off, or throw the clothes into the dryer, etc. She had the shovel a long time for one little bamboo shoot.
I thought the man she borrowed the shovel from stated he didn't see what she was wearing when she brought the shovel back..His son answered the door

I thought that she didn't arrive til after he got out of the shower?
Maybe i'm wrong..I knew he told his son to get it if she came while he was in the shower..What was his name i want to see if i can find his statement
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2008, 09:24:51 PM »

I hadn't heard anything about a dress either but it sounds like Nancy Grace may have.  Maybe it was leaked to NG?

Good point Klaas I was thinking online, but maybe someone tipped off NG and she gave Tim a chance to come on an explain it himself....
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2008, 09:25:18 PM »

Last Edited: Monday, 13 Oct 2008, 8:31 PM EDT
It is unknown whether or not the grand jury will take up the case in the morning or the afternoon.  FOX 35 will carry breaking news if and when a decision is released.  It is our plan to carry court action and news conferences live on the air and streaming through MyFoxOrlando.com.

The State does have some damning evidence, but investigators still have not located a body.  While prosecutors feel confident that they can indict Casey, her attorney,  Jose Baez, believes the missing toddler is alive.  The State only has to prove that there is probable cause in the murder of Caylee. Ultimately, it will be up to fifteen people to decide.

New lead attorney for Casey?

Should Casey face a homicide charge, she could be going to trial with a new lead counsel.  FOX 35 has learned from the president of the Criminal Defense Attorney's Association that Baez might not be permitted to represent Anthony in a first degree murder trial.

Richard Hornsby said Baez does not meet the standards set forth by attorneys in capital cases.  To be lead counsel you must:

have had five years experience as an attorney
served as co-counsel on two death penalty cases
demonstrated proficiency and commitment which exemplify quality representation in capital cases
However, Baez could still be part of a legal team.   Todd Black, spokesperson for Baez, offered this response on Monday:

"It will not change the commitment of the Baez Law Firm and they are fully prepared if an indictment is handed down to represent Ms. Anthony to the fullest."

more at site
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7637901&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2008, 09:25:19 PM »

My grandaughter is 2 years old and is, per her doctor, average sized for her age group. She now wears a size 2 and I can in no way imagine that in one more year she would be wearing a size 6.  Does anyone know what George said Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her? Maybe, if LP's theory about the pool is correct, Caysey would have needed something big and loose to dress Caylee in.  I'm just so frustrated that we don't know any more than we do at this point. We all are so heartbroken over this case and yet there's nothing (other than donating $$$ to help Tim search) that we can do to help!!!

Pray and think positive thoughts.

"What you think about is what expands in your life."

I Stand With The Girl
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2008, 09:25:28 PM »

Who said they found a body??????? I 'm on line here and i'm still missing things
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2008, 09:27:25 PM »

Oh well, sometimes we just have to realize no one appreciates our opinion, I guess.  When they first mentioned they were calling a Grand Jury, I predicted 6 or less witnesses.  No one touched that post...LOL...guess they thought I'd been hitting banana liquor ...LOL..hiccup

Texas Bar Mom, I didn't mean anyone to infer I don't like it here.  Well, really I don't.  I love it here!   

I'm having more fun here than anywhere else since I retired.  Plus, the beauty is that everyone has an opinion and most of the time, monkeys seem to be more tolerant than people. LOL

And...I've never been one to worry about talking to myself anyway.   
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2008, 09:27:42 PM »

Who said they found a body??????? I 'm on line here and i'm still missing things
I think we are just putting puzzle pieces together from all the snips.
The dress, the leaks, WS rumors, pings matching the area by the airport.
Add Casey telling Amy she got rid of the smell location, dog hits, DNA.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2008, 09:27:43 PM »

Even if a body of child was floating on top - it just seems impossible.  That would be difficult if not impossible for a very strong man with a shovel.  LP sometimes just states BS - im sorry i know alot of people like him.....but sometimes he just spouts off at the mouth

I highly doubt Casey could have scooped Caylee out with a shovel. That's what it sounded like he was implying..  Casey would have been all wet, and I think the neighbor would have noticed that...  and would have said that she had on a different outfit from when she borrowed the shovel in the first place.

I think LP often throws stuff out there..  possibilities..  and makes them sound like probabilities.  I think he would do better to state "this is my opinion" or "this is just an idea I have", etc...

She had 1 1/2 hours to dry off, or throw the clothes into the dryer, etc. She had the shovel a long time for one little bamboo shoot.
I thought the man she borrowed the shovel from stated he didn't see what she was wearing when she brought the shovel back..His son answered the door

I thought that she didn't arrive til after he got out of the shower?
Maybe i'm wrong..I knew he told his son to get it if she came while he was in the shower..What was his name i want to see if i can find his statement
Brian Burner

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2008, 09:28:09 PM »

Someone at Websleuths posted something to that affect.  I really doubt it's true.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2008, 09:29:06 PM »

I asked once yesterday and then went out so I don't know if anyone answered.

Concerning the possibility that remains have been found...does LE have to let the public and the family know any time remains are found?

In other words, could they have found some remains a week ago and kept it secret?  It seems that whenever human remains are found, it is reported in the news.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2008, 09:29:51 PM »

Texas Bar Mom, I didn't mean anyone to infer I don't like it here.  Well, really I don't.  I love it here!   

I'm having more fun here than anywhere else since I retired.  Plus, the beauty is that everyone has an opinion and most of the time, monkeys seem to be more tolerant than people. LOL

And...I've never been one to worry about talking to myself anyway.   
I like it here too 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.