April 26, 2024, 11:08:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 416460 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: October 14, 2008, 03:11:27 AM »

gone most of the day.... just got caught up in reading all of the days posts...
a maz ing STUFF... wow...

tomorrow should be an interesting day...

i have NG on right now... paused till i can write one last thing..

i am new... but i think i can join in the many voices wishing the BEST for DES in whatever is going on in her life right now... DES, TAKE CARE KIDDDO!   monkeys old and NEW (like me ) dont want you away for long... but hey.. life is life, gotta roll with the punches kiddo! hang in there... and sending good thoughts your way from the idaho panhandle!

kim

I hope the GJ makes a decision tomorrow and they lock KC up!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #661 on: October 14, 2008, 03:12:31 AM »

ooooooh and one LAST THING...about LPs new site that charges 9.95 to access... why do i have a feeling i will be seeing the MOST INTERESTING POSTS he will have on it, RIGHT HERE quoted for... uh.. well.. NOT 9.95 *LOL*

guess i will save my 9.95 to send to TES..Wink

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: October 14, 2008, 03:13:52 AM »

The Criminal Report Daily : Investigation DiscoveryŤ The Search for Caylee Anthony, Jennifer Kesse and Kelly Morris | Main

October 13, 2008
Caylee Anthony - The Scoop Behind The Dress
If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, you'll recall that she made a big deal out of the discovery of a dress - similar to a dress of Caylee's - that was "just found" near the airport. During the show, Grace interviewed Tim Miller, who mentioned that the find had been leaked to a member of the media. I am that member of the media and I can provide you with the details of that find.

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that he was with a group who found a child's dress in an area, not far from the airport - that was identical to the dress that Caylee is wearing in photo #3 at the following web link: www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html.

Texas EquuSearch did not make the find. It was found by an independant search group that had helped out in the first search for Caylee.The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress.

After receiving the email, I contacted Tim to confirm the find. As you can imagine, Tim was quite upset that the information had been leaked. Not only that, but he was also upset because the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol.

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. He also said that the dress was "too big" for Caylee. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area.

Discuss The Caylee Anthony Case
Related Content:
Full Coverage : Casey Anthony Case

PJ  flower

Hi PJ!  IMO the person that the article is speaking of is Wyatt.  Here is a link regarding him:

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1091

Oh Hi Mammy,

He's been talked about several times about his shadiness.  That's just a nice way of stating the obvious about him.  If this is him that found the dress, I can only believe it must have been planted.  Good Lord, he would be the last person who should be out on a search with his past.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: October 14, 2008, 03:18:00 AM »

Well Good Night if there are still any Monkeys up.

I need to head for bed.  I know tomorrow will be a big day and I don't want to miss if KC is re-arrested.  Then again Klaas was thinking because of paper work it could be on Wednesday.  Only time will tell but I want to be ready.

Sleep Peacefully!
PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: October 14, 2008, 03:19:39 AM »

*PJ*

Oh Hi Mammy,

He's been talked about several times about his shadiness.  That's just a nice way of stating the obvious about him.  If this is him that found the dress, I can only believe it must have been planted.  Good Lord, he would be the last person who should be out on a search with his past.

PJ

I agree! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: October 14, 2008, 03:20:20 AM »

Well Good Night if there are still any Monkeys up.

I need to head for bed.  I know tomorrow will be a big day and I don't want to miss if KC is re-arrested.  Then again Klaas was thinking because of paper work it could be on Wednesday.  Only time will tell but I want to be ready.

Sleep Peacefully!
PJ flower

Goodnight PJ!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #666 on: October 14, 2008, 04:33:25 AM »

Most interesting post for free.....Hello Monkey Family....regarding my post this morning...my info came from The Body Farm....and the Oakridge Facility they are in conjunction with....the Oakridge facility did the air testing from the trunk of Casy's car....the call I made today...confirmed...that both facilities....had NEW evidence for testing in the Caylee Anthony case....and I did pass this info to LP...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: October 14, 2008, 04:43:47 AM »

Thanks des, glad you posted.
Any opinion on why the Grand Jury is convened before testing is complete? Not necessary? enough evidence without it?
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: October 14, 2008, 04:47:42 AM »

Des!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #669 on: October 14, 2008, 04:48:27 AM »

Thanks des, glad you posted.
Any opinion on why the Grand Jury is convened before testing is complete? Not necessary? enough evidence without it?

dont have a clue.....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: October 14, 2008, 04:52:52 AM »

Destiny,
I wonder are you in the news or TV business>  Is that why you are up so early?
Im nosy I know.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: October 14, 2008, 05:02:05 AM »

I am off to work.
New story out about a 14 year old girl starved by her parents in Carnation Washington. She weighs 48 pounds and hasn't grown since she was nine.  Her mothe allowed 1 dixie cup of water per day. The story is
HOW THE HELL WERE THEY RELEASED? AWAITING CHARGES? WT.!
I will have their names togay, maybe worth a thread.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: October 14, 2008, 05:19:04 AM »

Here is one more racy photo of KC.  I hadn't seen this one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ae45d678fcad6069ab1eab3e9fa335caacbf497cc7a1386a%20***************************
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: October 14, 2008, 05:23:09 AM »

Most interesting post for free.....Hello Monkey Family....regarding my post this morning...my info came from The Body Farm....and the Oakridge Facility they are in conjunction with....the Oakridge facility did the air testing from the trunk of Casy's car....the call I made today...confirmed...that both facilities....had NEW evidence for testing in the Caylee Anthony case....and I did pass this info to LP...Des

Interesting Des!  Thanks for all the hard work you do for us Monkeys!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: October 14, 2008, 05:31:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Welcome to all our new Monkey cage mates!.

Buckle up. I think we're in for a wild week ahead. Given that there are only 6 witnesses to be heard by the GJ, I do believe they could make a decision by today if they hear this case in the morning. I don't mind waiting another day though. Whatever it takes to put her away is OK by me.

I don't think the defense will go for a speedy trial either. That would limit them as much as it would the prosecution. Like NG said last night, defense teams play the delay game, hoping memories will fade. I think we're in for a loooong haul on this one.

PJ, thank you for posting that report from the Discovery Blog. Good work my monkey friend.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: October 14, 2008, 05:34:10 AM »

Des, you rock! And I will forgive you for stealing my future husband LP from me. 

Seems to me from reading the activity that the dress might have been planted. And found by kidsearch people. I wonder if Cindy or anyone else had anything to do with setting up a false trail for kidsearch to find? Or if Tim is ticked off because other evidence was destroyed in this find because of carelessness.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: October 14, 2008, 05:37:03 AM »

Buckle up. I think we're in for a wild week ahead. Given that there are only 6 witnesses to be heard by the GJ, I do believe they could make a decision by today if they hear this case in the morning. I don't mind waiting another day though. Whatever it takes to put her away is OK by me.

Since becoming a monkey I've been keeping monkey hours too. What the heck are you doing up at 5 a.m. MrsK?

GJ=6 is a good sign. Means they have alot of consolidated evidence.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: October 14, 2008, 05:50:19 AM »

Since becoming a monkey I've been keeping monkey hours too. What the heck are you doing up at 5 a.m. MrsK?

GJ=6 is a good sign. Means they have alot of consolidated evidence.

jj, I usually do get up early. Trained from years of working first shift. Now, I get up to have my coffee in peace and surf the web for more info on this case. For a while, we had tons of early morning info. It seems to be dwindling over the last couple of weeks though.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: October 14, 2008, 05:57:54 AM »

The Criminal Report Daily : Investigation DiscoveryŤ The Search for Caylee Anthony, Jennifer Kesse and Kelly Morris | Main

October 13, 2008
If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, you'll recall that she made a big deal out of the discovery of a dress - similar to a dress of Caylee's - that was "just found" near the airport. During the show, Grace interviewed Tim Miller, who mentioned that the find had been leaked to a member of the media. I am that member of the media and I can provide you with the details of that find.

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that he was with a group who found a child's dress in an area, not far from the airport - that was identical to the dress that Caylee is wearing in photo #3 at the following web link: www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html.

Texas EquuSearch did not make the find. It was found by an independant search group that had helped out in the first search for Caylee.The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress.

After receiving the email, I contacted Tim to confirm the find. As you can imagine, Tim was quite upset that the information had been leaked. Not only that, but he was also upset because the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol.

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. He also said that the dress was "too big" for Caylee. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area.

Related Content:

PJ  flower

Hi PJ!  IMO the person that the article is speaking of is Wyatt.  Here is a link regarding him:

Oh Hi Mammy,

PJ flower

A little off topic on this comment----but after reviewing the pics above that were provided---for the very first time---I am actually very sad for Casey.  Don't worry---it won't last long since I think she killed her own daughter----but as a Mother-when I looked at some of those photos taken with her daughter---I saw love.   I saw love and a bond between Mother and Child.

What happened to you, Casey?   Where did it all go wrong??  How could you have plotted and planned to kill your precious baby girl??? I agree with many Monkeys and posters on this blog....There is a lot more to this story than meets the eye.   Something went very wrong, because at one point and time- Casey Anthony did love that little girl.  Pictures don't lie.     

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: October 14, 2008, 06:21:00 AM »

October 13, 2008

Related Content:

PJ  flower

Oh Hi Mammy,

PJ flower

A little off topic on this comment----but after reviewing the pics above that were provided---for the very first time---I am actually very sad for Casey.  Don't worry---it won't last long since I think she killed her own daughter----but as a Mother-when I looked at some of those photos taken with her daughter---I saw love.   I saw love and a bond between Mother and Child.

What happened to you, Casey?   Where did it all go wrong??  How could you have plotted and planned to kill your precious baby girl??? I agree with many Monkeys and posters on this blog....There is a lot more to this story than meets the eye.   Something went very wrong, because at one point and time- Casey Anthony did love that little girl.  Pictures don't lie.     

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Casey played the part for whomever was around at the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.