April 19, 2024, 03:06:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 416017 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #780 on: October 14, 2008, 09:06:13 AM »

Rob - thank for your words yesterday. You always get me to listen. Your words mean a lot to this monkey. NOW WHERE'S CARPE??????????????????

wow Knay Knay - such nice kind words. We all have bad days. It's no biggie. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: October 14, 2008, 09:06:26 AM »

IMO the dress was not what Des was referring to when she said *NEW* forensic evidence. I think she talked to someone from the Body Farm. And maybe just maybe it is something more substantial than a dress. (At least I hope not b/c I am very suspicious about the dress and its origins.)

I agree with you, I betcha they extracted Caylee's DNA from the maggots ( sorry)

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: October 14, 2008, 09:06:43 AM »

just a couple of thoughts about the dress found by the airport.

First, it could be that someone bought Caylee a dress that might have been a little bigger then she was in order for her to wear it longer. I know parents sometimes do that. Or the dress could have been a birthday or Christmas gift from someone to Caylee and they did not get the size correct. It happens.

Second, maybe it was the only one on the rack and not her size but was bought anyway because it was so cute. I sometimes buy stuff that does not fit exactly correctly if I really like it. I make do if it's a size too big or too small.

I would tend to overlook the size of the dress, and focus more on the fact that this appears to be clothing Caylee was dressed in often. That makes more sense to me.

Hi Rob;  Good point.  I phoned my sis last night, who has 5 daughters.  She said in her opinion those dress up dresses from Disney World run small (she lives in California).  She said she has purchased a lot of them and they always seem to be about a size smaller than what they should be.  For whatever that is worth.  But really what are the chances of finding a dress that is the same as one that a little missing girl owned???  Chances are....it is Caylee's.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #783 on: October 14, 2008, 09:07:05 AM »

The dress is a plant by some sicko wannabe.

Every little girl in Orlando has a Mickey Mouse dress.

Tim said it was found "laying in a bush" and was "in good condition"

A plant, in my book.

Agree. Leaked for attention. And leaked to a crime writer no less.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: October 14, 2008, 09:07:27 AM »

Monken - I misread your post. Mammy is right. NONE of the testimony will ever be made public that occurs in the Grand Jury proceeding. Just a "true bill" will. We won't hear a word if there is a "no bill".

I'm sorry Knayknay & Mammy, so IF Casey is indicted we will hear the witness testimony, right? But if she's not, we won't. Is this correct? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: October 14, 2008, 09:08:17 AM »

IMO the dress was not what Des was referring to when she said *NEW* forensic evidence. I think she talked to someone from the Body Farm. And maybe just maybe it is something more substantial than a dress. (At least I hope not b/c I am very suspicious about the dress and its origins.)

I agree with you, I betcha they extracted Caylee's DNA from the maggots ( sorry)

Yes, and if i'm not mistaken, the presence of DRUGS in the remains can also be detected using the maggots.

I remember you, Caylee.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #786 on: October 14, 2008, 09:08:36 AM »

Monken - I misread your post. Mammy is right. NONE of the testimony will ever be made public that occurs in the Grand Jury proceeding. Just a "true bill" will. We won't hear a word if there is a "no bill".

I'm sorry Knayknay & Mammy, so IF Casey is indicted we will hear the witness testimony, right? But if she's not, we won't. Is this correct? 

No, I'm sorry I'm confusing this. We will not hear ANY testimony. The only thing we'll hear is if a "true bill" (indictment) is passed down.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: October 14, 2008, 09:09:08 AM »

A plant, in my book.

that's why it is being tested to see if it is evidence or not. Caylee's skin cells will be on it if it is her's.

no one just looks at something and says it's evidence in this day and age.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: October 14, 2008, 09:09:19 AM »

Yall seen this???

http://www.wftv.com/video/17709980/index.html

"God dont like ugly"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #789 on: October 14, 2008, 09:09:20 AM »

Can you just picture Cindy and Casey in front of the TV every night watching Nancy Grace!! OMG just the thought of it makes me chuckle..the delusional and the slore spawn munching on popcorn, yellin at the tube hahaha 

I was thinking that same EXACT thing last night. I was thinking, boy this is gonna make Cindy MAD MAD MAD MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #790 on: October 14, 2008, 09:10:32 AM »

A plant, in my book.

Agree. Leaked for attention. And leaked to a crime writer no less.

But I have to believe that TES found something. I have a feeling Tim will be sneaking into the courthouse this morning on his way to the airport. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: October 14, 2008, 09:11:04 AM »

A plant, in my book.

My book too..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: October 14, 2008, 09:11:06 AM »

No, I'm sorry I'm confusing this. We will not hear ANY testimony. The only thing we'll hear is if a "true bill" (indictment) is passed down.

So how will we know what's said? Will it have to leak?? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: October 14, 2008, 09:11:13 AM »

The newscaster in the video said that she could be arrested immediately

"God dont like ugly"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: October 14, 2008, 09:11:26 AM »

just a couple of thoughts about the dress found by the airport.

First, it could be that someone bought Caylee a dress that might have been a little bigger then she was in order for her to wear it longer. I know parents sometimes do that. Or the dress could have been a birthday or Christmas gift from someone to Caylee and they did not get the size correct. It happens.

Second, maybe it was the only one on the rack and not her size but was bought anyway because it was so cute. I sometimes buy stuff that does not fit exactly correctly if I really like it. I make do if it's a size too big or too small.

I would tend to overlook the size of the dress, and focus more on the fact that this appears to be clothing Caylee was dressed in often. That makes more sense to me.

Quick post and then I am off to work... I agree Rob, and sometimes dresses are bought for little girl to play "dress-up" in , thus making the size not that big of a deal... I know I have bought dressed that were too big for my neices to play dress-up in just cause they were so darn cute!!

Later!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: October 14, 2008, 09:11:27 AM »

Caylee Anthony - The Scoop Behind The Dress
If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, you'll recall that she made a big deal out of the discovery of a dress - similar to a dress of Caylee's - that was "just found" near the airport. During the show, Grace interviewed Tim Miller, who mentioned that the find had been leaked to a member of the media. I am that member of the media and I can provide you with the details of that find.

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that he was with a group who found a child's dress in an area, not far from the airport - that was identical to the dress that Caylee is wearing in photo #3 at the following web link: www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html.

Texas EquuSearch did not make the find. It was found by an independant search group that had helped out in the first search for Caylee.The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress.

After receiving the email, I contacted Tim to confirm the find. As you can imagine, Tim was quite upset that the information had been leaked. Not only that, but he was also upset because the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol.

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. He also said that the dress was "too big" for Caylee. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

I remember you, Caylee.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #796 on: October 14, 2008, 09:12:02 AM »

I have to agree with you goodnmad, being that the dress was "in good condition" is not possible after 4 months especially given all the rain Fl has indured. (ex) my kids left a towel out back after playing in the water and I just threw it away because it was nasty after getting rained on for about a week, so I would think a dress would be even worse after months. but as far as the size goes, my daughter who is 6 has several of those dresses since our trip to Disney 2 years ago and then she was 4 and a size 6 was too tight, we had to buy the 7/8 which are now so tight the back has ripped. ( I am talking about the "dress up dresses". disney clothes run very small. 

I am not seeing anything on TV channels ot internet, am I missing anything? TIA

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: October 14, 2008, 09:12:15 AM »

So how will we know what's said? Will it have to leak?? 

We won't. But I think the witnesses can speak about it. ???

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: October 14, 2008, 09:12:24 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony101408,0,6776908.story

9 a.m. Witnesses began to show up to testify before the Orange County grand jury. The lead detective - Yuri Melich - was the first to arrive outside the courtroom. State Attorney Lawson Lamar arrived minutes later.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: October 14, 2008, 09:15:25 AM »

Not until trial.  Rob can better answer these questions, to be honest.  He's a brain child!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.