April 24, 2024, 10:23:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 416352 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: October 14, 2008, 09:15:49 AM »

Incase anyone missed the link LIVE GJ blog

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #801 on: October 14, 2008, 09:16:35 AM »

IMO the dress was not what Des was referring to when she said *NEW* forensic evidence. I think she talked to someone from the Body Farm. And maybe just maybe it is something more substantial than a dress. (At least I hope not b/c I am very suspicious about the dress and its origins.)

I have to agree with you goodnmad, being that the dress was "in good condition" is not possible after 4 months especially given all the rain Fl has indured. (ex) my kids left a towel out back after playing in the water and I just threw it away because it was nasty after getting rained on for about a week, so I would think a dress would be even worse after months. but as far as the size goes, my daughter who is 6 has several of those dresses since our trip to Disney 2 years ago and then she was 4 and a size 6 was too tight, we had to buy the 7/8 which are now so tight the back has ripped. ( I am talking about the "dress up dresses". disney clothes run very small. 

I am not seeing anything on TV channels ot internet, am I missing anything? TIA

I believe someone planted the dress and is trying to get attention and/or make money. The phrase "exclusive photo" makes it sound very suspect IMO.

I remember you, Caylee.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #802 on: October 14, 2008, 09:16:35 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony101408,0,6776908.story

9 a.m. Witnesses began to show up to testify before the Orange County grand jury. The lead detective - Yuri Melich - was the first to arrive outside the courtroom. State Attorney Lawson Lamar arrived minutes later.

Thanks for the link

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: October 14, 2008, 09:16:52 AM »

Monken - I misread your post. Mammy is right. NONE of the testimony will ever be made public that occurs in the Grand Jury proceeding. Just a "true bill" will. We won't hear a word if there is a "no bill".

I'm sorry Knayknay & Mammy, so IF Casey is indicted we will hear the witness testimony, right? But if she's not, we won't. Is this correct? 

No, I'm sorry I'm confusing this. We will not hear ANY testimony. The only thing we'll hear is if a "true bill" (indictment) is passed down.

So how will we know what's said? Will it have to leak?? 

We won't. But I think the witnesses can speak about it. ???

Thank you, Ill hush now! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: October 14, 2008, 09:17:18 AM »

For anyone wanting to order a TES cookbook, we are taking pre-orders now. Once we have 50 pre-orders, it will go to print. This is a one time privilege. After this order, the books will no longer be available by mail. They will be offered only at the search sites. Get your order in as soon as possible. You may order as many as you like.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?showforum=4

Hey MrsKub...

Sorry to ask but I haven't had my coffee yet this morning.... is the only way to preorder by printing the form and mailing it or is there a way to preorder online? 

Can't remember the last time I walked to a mailbox (sadly!)... but of course would be willing to find one (and a stamp!) for this great cause.

Is there a need for additional recipes (I've got a kickin' pumpkin chocolate chip bread) or have they all been chosen?

Thanks!!

Hi KiahJ!

mrsk is feeding her adorable grandson right now so she asked me to repond to your question.

Right now that is the only way to order the cookbook. We had to come up with a way to make it easy on TES because they have to handle some of the initial stuff.

I saw Cubbie inquired about submitting more recipes too......the answer is YES and in any category. We will let you know when we won't be needing anymore.

Thanks you everyone for your support on this. We are going to try really hard to get this out for Christmas gifts.

(Sorry for the O/T)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #805 on: October 14, 2008, 09:17:45 AM »

Wait a minute................I thought the Grand Jury was a panel of people that served all year? This article is implying otherwise.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: October 14, 2008, 09:18:02 AM »

Thank  you, Misi!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #807 on: October 14, 2008, 09:19:52 AM »

Thanks so much Misitx5....

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: October 14, 2008, 09:20:00 AM »

For anyone wanting to order a TES cookbook, we are taking pre-orders now. Once we have 50 pre-orders, it will go to print. This is a one time privilege. After this order, the books will no longer be available by mail. They will be offered only at the search sites. Get your order in as soon as possible. You may order as many as you like.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?showforum=4

Hey MrsKub...

Sorry to ask but I haven't had my coffee yet this morning.... is the only way to preorder by printing the form and mailing it or is there a way to preorder online? 

Can't remember the last time I walked to a mailbox (sadly!)... but of course would be willing to find one (and a stamp!) for this great cause.

Is there a need for additional recipes (I've got a kickin' pumpkin chocolate chip bread) or have they all been chosen?

Thanks!!

Hi KiahJ!

mrsk is feeding her adorable grandson right now so she asked me to repond to your question.

Right now that is the only way to order the cookbook. We had to come up with a way to make it easy on TES because they have to handle some of the initial stuff.

I saw Cubbie inquired about submitting more recipes too......the answer is YES and in any category. We will let you know when we won't be needing anymore.

Thanks you everyone for your support on this. We are going to try really hard to get this out for Christmas gifts.

(Sorry for the O/T)

Thank you, Marlee! I'm working on mine now! 

Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: October 14, 2008, 09:20:03 AM »

Monken - I misread your post. Mammy is right. NONE of the testimony will ever be made public that occurs in the Grand Jury proceeding. Just a "true bill" will. We won't hear a word if there is a "no bill".

I'm sorry Knayknay & Mammy, so IF Casey is indicted we will hear the witness testimony, right? But if she's not, we won't. Is this correct? 

No, I'm sorry I'm confusing this. We will not hear ANY testimony. The only thing we'll hear is if a "true bill" (indictment) is passed down.

Thank you, Ill hush now! 

The following may help a little:

Jurors, Detective Have Arrived
Several grand jurors as well as lead detective Yuri Melich of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office have arrived on the 23rd floor of the Orange County Courthouse this morning. The grand jury is expected to start soon to consider more serious charges against Casey Anthony, whose 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, has not been seen since June. Grand jury proceedings are secret, but the media is camped outside the courtroom where the jury is meeting. Expected today are investigators like Melich as well as George Anthony, Casey Anthony’s father.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: October 14, 2008, 09:20:16 AM »

Wait a minute................I thought the Grand Jury was a panel of people that served all year? This article is implying otherwise.

They do serve for a period of time, not sure about the entire year. ???

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: October 14, 2008, 09:21:05 AM »

ar you talking about this quote??

People who have drivers licenses or state identification cards are selected at random to serve on grand juries.

If so I think that is how they are picked not how long they serve but maybe Im wrong...
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #812 on: October 14, 2008, 09:21:31 AM »

So much for being secretive. You should see the media camped outside this proceeding!!!!!!!!!!!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #813 on: October 14, 2008, 09:22:26 AM »

ar you talking about this quote??

People who have drivers licenses or state identification cards are selected at random to serve on grand juries.

If so I think that is how they are picked not how long they serve but maybe Im wrong...

Yes, I guess I jumped to the conclusion by how this is written that each time it convenes they pick new members. Oh well, you know what they say about assuming.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #814 on: October 14, 2008, 09:22:27 AM »

Good morning monkeys, finally caught up. I watched this video and she is still doing that slut strut!!!! I can't believe it.
Since I am up in MI and nothing will be on TV here, is there somewhere to do to watch the reporters live? What is the best site?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #815 on: October 14, 2008, 09:22:27 AM »

Caylee Anthony - The Scoop Behind The Dress
If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, you'll recall that she made a big deal out of the discovery of a dress - similar to a dress of Caylee's - that was "just found" near the airport. During the show, Grace interviewed Tim Miller, who mentioned that the find had been leaked to a member of the media. I am that member of the media and I can provide you with the details of that find.

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that he was with a group who found a child's dress in an area, not far from the airport - that was identical to the dress that Caylee is wearing in photo #3 at the following web link: www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html.

Texas EquuSearch did not make the find. It was found by an independant search group that had helped out in the first search for Caylee.The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress.

After receiving the email, I contacted Tim to confirm the find. As you can imagine, Tim was quite upset that the information had been leaked. Not only that, but he was also upset because the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol.

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. He also said that the dress was "too big" for Caylee. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

I find the sentence in red to be very interesting.   The fact that the dress was in good condition alone sounds suspect to me.   If I was a betting woman, my money would be on it NOT being Caylee's dress, but a plant.   The part I'm not sure about is who would have planted it.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: October 14, 2008, 09:23:05 AM »

Thank you!

And I hate that picture of Casey. The sight of her face makes me ill. (But it does look like Caylee is giving mom's picture "the look.")

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #817 on: October 14, 2008, 09:24:01 AM »

So much for being secretive. You should see the media camped outside this proceeding!!!!!!!!!!!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Is that a bullet hole at the top of the screen? I thought they took George's gun away from him!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: October 14, 2008, 09:24:16 AM »

Thank you, Ill hush now! 

The following may help a little:

Jurors, Detective Have Arrived
Several grand jurors as well as lead detective Yuri Melich of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office have arrived on the 23rd floor of the Orange County Courthouse this morning. The grand jury is expected to start soon to consider more serious charges against Casey Anthony, whose 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, has not been seen since June. Grand jury proceedings are secret, but the media is camped outside the courtroom where the jury is meeting. Expected today are investigators like Melich as well as George Anthony, Casey Anthony’s father.

Thanks, Mammy, i still can't figure out how the witnesses can speak if the testimony is sealed, though. 

Phaedrus
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: October 14, 2008, 09:27:39 AM »

Thank you!

And I hate that picture of Casey. The sight of her face makes me ill. (But it does look like Caylee is giving mom's picture "the look.")

I love that her shows her greasy A$$ hair for the whole world to see!!!!

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.