April 26, 2024, 11:46:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 416464 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: October 14, 2008, 10:26:32 AM »

I am e-mailing David Lohr RE: Tim saying TES did find the dress.

Tim, you`re back in Orlando, searching for Caylee Anthony. I understand you made a discovery.

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Yes. I didn`t make the discovery. The discovery was made by a searcher. I`m very disappointed that it leaked, and it shouldn`t have been. But now it`s out, we need to clarify it.

The transcript is here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.0
That trans is with zg..I heard tim say it was a tes member to..Nancy first asked tim if he found it  and tim said no..They nancy being nancy said tim what i mean by you finding it is your organization.. Then tim said yes a member of tes found the dress. Where else can we find these transcripts
GRACE: OK. I understand -- when I say "you," I am referring to Texas Equusearch. Was the searcher someone working with Texas Equusearch?

MILLER: Yes.

I post all NG transcripts every day
Transcript here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.0
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 10:28:33 AM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: October 14, 2008, 10:26:38 AM »

Texas EquuSearch did not make the find. It was found by an independant search group that had helped out in the first search for Caylee. The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress.

After receiving the email, I contacted Tim to confirm the find. As you can imagine, Tim was quite upset that the information had been leaked. Not only that, but he was also upset because the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol.

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. He also said that the dress was "too big" for Caylee. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

I call BS on this dress. I know a lot of people here really want it to be attached to this case.. and it could still turn out to be.. but why would this person "leak" information unless he's out for himself here? (As we have heard from somebody else not on this forum, W has been on the phone with various people during searches, and has been worried about reward money.  He (or at least people like him) are probably the biggest reason why there is no longer any reward being offered by LP, to find the body.  If he was working along side TES at the time this item was supposedly "found", then IMO he had an obligation to search to their rules and standards. NOT his own.  And we all know he's posted other pictures on his website.. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #942 on: October 14, 2008, 10:26:56 AM »

Cindy says "it's purely circumstantial evidence".. so she admits there is evidence.  And by saying circumstantial, she might as well admit that it looks bad for Casey. 

She says that like "circumstantial" is a dirty word. She doesn't know what she's talking about. And it makes me wonder if Baez is feeding her this crap. In that case, he doesn't know what he's talking about either.

I remember you, Caylee.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: October 14, 2008, 10:26:57 AM »

Typo - not Tim.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: October 14, 2008, 10:28:33 AM »

I am e-mailing David Lohr RE: Tim saying TES did find the dress.

Tim, you`re back in Orlando, searching for Caylee Anthony. I understand you made a discovery.

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Yes. I didn`t make the discovery. The discovery was made by a searcher. I`m very disappointed that it leaked, and it shouldn`t have been. But now it`s out, we need to clarify it.

The transcript is here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.0
That trans is with zg..I heard tim say it was a tes member to..Nancy first asked tim if he found it  and tim said no..They nancy being nancy said tim what i mean by you finding it is your organization.. Then tim said yes a member of tes found the dress. Where else can we find these transcripts

I thought he or NG said "working with TES".. that could mean "working alongside of TES" or "working in conjunction with"..  not working for TES.

Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: October 14, 2008, 10:29:04 AM »

Good Morning Monks!!  Welcome to any new monks I might have missed.
 KnayKnay

I am probably in the minority here....but...today is really a very SAD day....a father has to testify against his child...because she won't stand up and take responsibility for her actions...she'd rather put her father in a postion of doing something no parent should have to do! This is the beginning to the end of life as any of them have known it in the past...no matter how dysfuntional this family WAS...they did consider themselves to be a family...and within this family was a little girl who WAS loved and will never have a chance to grow up....this whole day is very very SAD....

I refuse to respond to that on the grounds that it may incriminate me.

I agree Sunny....I really do..I cannot wait to see justice....But, it really is sad....

No parent has a rule book on how to raise their child..kids come into this world and we do our very best to bring them up as good, model , God fearing and wholesome citizens.... I feel as though Cindy did the best with what she had....she just went about it all wrong..and now, Casey, through environment and genetics, is a sociopath...

They are dysfunctional..but alot of folks are....
They still do not deserve to have their grand daughter killed and killed at the hands of their own child...

I dont like the A's personally..I feel as though they have obstructed justice, covered for Casey when they shouldnt have, etc...
But I also think that Cindy is in denial...and is telling herself anything but the truth...Not to protect Casey, per se..But to keep from having to look at and blame herself....

This being said..I so hope that GA does the right thing today.....and that he can help to bring his grandbaby home....

You may now commence to throwing nanners and slinging poo....

hi Nikki...no poo from me obviously....

None from me, either. 

I've always kind of felt sorry for George.  I think Cindy has dictated his behavior all along.  I think she was controlling him in the interview where she was squeezing his knee.  He's the only one that I saw had any emotion AT ALL over the loss of Caylee.  Back when the skank was still in jail the first time, a reporter asked him for his opinion of the rumor that Caylee was dead and George got visibly upset and yelled "SHUT UP!  SHUT UP!"  Bless his heart, he can't even grieve.

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: October 14, 2008, 10:29:14 AM »

Wreck are you playing hookey today????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: October 14, 2008, 10:29:28 AM »

Good Morning Monks!!  Welcome to any new monks I might have missed.
 KnayKnay

I am probably in the minority here....but...today is really a very SAD day....a father has to testify against his child...because she won't stand up and take responsibility for her actions...she'd rather put her father in a postion of doing something no parent should have to do! This is the beginning to the end of life as any of them have known it in the past...no matter how dysfuntional this family WAS...they did consider themselves to be a family...and within this family was a little girl who WAS loved and will never have a chance to grow up....this whole day is very very SAD....

I refuse to respond to that on the grounds that it may incriminate me.

I agree Sunny....I really do..I cannot wait to see justice....But, it really is sad....

No parent has a rule book on how to raise their child..kids come into this world and we do our very best to bring them up as good, model , God fearing and wholesome citizens.... I feel as though Cindy did the best with what she had....she just went about it all wrong..and now, Casey, through environment and genetics, is a sociopath...

They are dysfunctional..but alot of folks are....
They still do not deserve to have their grand daughter killed and killed at the hands of their own child...

I dont like the A's personally..I feel as though they have obstructed justice, covered for Casey when they shouldnt have, etc...
But I also think that Cindy is in denial...and is telling herself anything but the truth...Not to protect Casey, per se..But to keep from having to look at and blame herself....

This being said..I so hope that GA does the right thing today.....and that he can help to bring his grandbaby home....

You may now commence to throwing nanners and slinging poo....

hi Nikki...no poo from me obviously....
Very well said on all accounts.

From Day One..
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: October 14, 2008, 10:29:38 AM »

It was unclear the significance of the time
http://www.wftv.com/news/17705500/detail.htmlme

Wonder if it has a meaning or is just a time...

I don't understand the time reference either....George asks if everyone could take a moment at 11am or 11 tonight and pray

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: October 14, 2008, 10:30:08 AM »

I was unable to watch NG last night all the way through.....I saw Tim on early re: the find of the dress....he was really upset that search protocol was broken....this is the first time I can ever remember hearing about this happening...whoever did it is really an glory seeker and an azzhole!!  Also I was under the impression he was on his way back to TX last night and obviously he wasn't...he was still in Orlando...makes me go uummmmm  however he looked and sounded exhausted!!  MOO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: October 14, 2008, 10:30:40 AM »

LOL -well thanks Rob!! I always look best first thing in the mornin! Before you put your glasses on!  And yep -I think that Najeme is a snake in the grass. And since when does the KFN hire attornies for the parents of missing children? Nothing makes sense here.

terrific point!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: October 14, 2008, 10:30:44 AM »

GRACE: OK. I understand -- when I say "you," I am referring to Texas Equusearch. Was the searcher someone working with Texas Equusearch?

"working with TES".. that could mean "working alongside of TES" or "working in conjunction with"..  not working for TES.

Just a thought.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: October 14, 2008, 10:33:21 AM »

Good morning everyone!

I just read all the news sites to be up on what is happening. I see George was the first witness to be called and he was called in about an hour ago.

I read that 19 jurors arrived, 10 "older" women and 9 men.

Both webcams are working today, one on the Anthony house and the other on the court house.

Should be an interesting day, indeed.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: October 14, 2008, 10:33:31 AM »

I don't understand the time reference either....George asks if everyone could take a moment at 11am or 11 tonight and pray

that may be an estimated time when his testimony will conclude??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: October 14, 2008, 10:33:40 AM »

If Caylee passed away at 11:00 am and the LE say Caylee most likely died on the 16th -- but Casey wasnt at home then and so was George??

Or 11pm the 15th?

Again who knows could be nothing but Im curious...
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: October 14, 2008, 10:33:46 AM »

Texas EquuSearch did not make the find. It was found by an independant search group that had helped out in the first search for Caylee. The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress.

After receiving the email, I contacted Tim to confirm the find. As you can imagine, Tim was quite upset that the information had been leaked. Not only that, but he was also upset because the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol.

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. He also said that the dress was "too big" for Caylee. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

I call BS on this dress. I know a lot of people here really want it to be attached to this case.. and it could still turn out to be.. but why would this person "leak" information unless he's out for himself here? (As we have heard from somebody else not on this forum, W has been on the phone with various people during searches, and has been worried about reward money.  He (or at least people like him) are probably the biggest reason why there is no longer any reward being offered by LP, to find the body.  If he was working along side TES at the time this item was supposedly "found", then IMO he had an obligation to search to their rules and standards. NOT his own.  And we all know he's posted other pictures on his website.. 

Another Monkey, apparently that website has been swept clean.  It was there last night telling about items of interest...not there today.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #956 on: October 14, 2008, 10:33:52 AM »

"working with TES".. that could mean "working alongside of TES" or "working in conjunction with"..  not working for TES.

Just a thought.

Does TES ever work WITH other groups? Regardless, for now, I'm calling BS on the dress too, anothermonkey.

I remember you, Caylee.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: October 14, 2008, 10:33:56 AM »

11 a.m. is when Casey will walk out in handcuffs.
11 p.m. is when Casey will be a prisoner for 12 hours.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #958 on: October 14, 2008, 10:34:17 AM »

Cindy says "it's purely circumstantial evidence".. so she admits there is evidence.  And by saying circumstantial, she might as well admit that it looks bad for Casey. 

She says that like "circumstantial" is a dirty word. She doesn't know what she's talking about. And it makes me wonder if Baez is feeding her this crap. In that case, he doesn't know what he's talking about either.

When I first learned about this case through a post on Dog the Bounty Hunter site, I was impressed with CA and GA as they were working with the LE. I thought Wow, they are really concerned for their grand daughter, even at the expense of their daughter KC. Slowly things have changed with them, obviously. But i keep trying to put myself in their shoes and it's a very hard road to walk. As I watched the video this morning of CA's interview, yeah, she's delusional, yeah she's said some really stupid stuff and pissed off everyone, but as another monkey said this morning, she really really believes what she is saying, despite everything thrown at her. Put aside your feeling about her stupidity and listen to her voice, she loved that little girl, it was probably the only light in her life. I don't pretend to know what it is like to have a sociopath as a daughter, but the jury is still out whether that personality trait is born or made. If it is born, the Anthony family never had a chance with KC. Cindy has been left to deal with her daughter alone, the only strong one in the family, now everything is falling down around her and still no one to help her. Her sanity is on the line and it's going fast.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: October 14, 2008, 10:34:56 AM »

Good morning everyone!

I just read all the news sites to be up on what is happening. I see George was the first witness to be called and he was called in about an hour ago.

I read that 19 jurors arrived, 10 "older" women and 9 men.

Both webcams are working today, one on the Anthony house and the other on the court house.

Should be an interesting day, indeed.

Morning Brandi!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.