April 27, 2024, 12:23:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 416671 times)
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2008, 09:13:55 PM »

This is where I read it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73045&page=5

Scroll down to post number #121 by Coley.

!~*Mar*~!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2008, 09:13:58 PM »

Oh did you guys know that someone on Web Sleuths talked to Leanord Padilla today and apparently TES found remains of Caylee?
WHAT he didn't say that on NG he just said someone found a dress size 6
So the dress might have contained remains?

A larger dress to wrap Caylee in, to say she's at Disney World visiting Minnie Mouse?  Eh.. with Casey, anything is possible.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2008, 09:14:06 PM »

Hey fellow monkeys!  What does everyone think on the timeline this week for the GJ to rule?

Personally, I think they will make their decision quickly and Casey will be arrested on murder charges.  Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday at the latest. 
  I agree too!  I was wondering if the jury could stop and say "We have enough evidence", let us rule now?  If so, I imagine they'd get it ended before noon!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2008, 09:15:25 PM »

O/T Hi Monkeybuddies....I'm sitting on a mountain in Arkansas and I haven't had any wireless connection in like three days.  It's been terrible to be in read only mode.  So much I wanted to respond to but now I have to go back through the pages and catch up.  Just wanted to say I missed you all and if I have connection tomorrow and have caught up I'll be back.  See you soon!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2008, 09:15:51 PM »

Maybe one of their of their "friends" handed down this dress.  Caylee looks liked she loved to play dress up.  I know I give my daughters clothes to my friends even thought hey are a little big.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2008, 09:15:54 PM »

So, is Leonard saying this?

Casey kills Caylee, probably via strangulation or a blow to the head that does not break the skin or bleed a lot.  Casey puts Caylee in a trash bag and puts her in the trunk of the car.   Casey takes the body to the house knowing nobody is home.  Casey puts the body in the pool hoping to feign an accidental drowning.  Casey even puts the ladder on the pool to make it look as if Caylee did that and got in herself.  Casey then realizes it won't work, as there will be no water in the lungs.  Casey gets the body out.  Puts it near the playhouse.  Casey changes into dry clothes and goes to the neighbor to borrow a shovel, thinking she will bury Caylee in Cindy's geraniums.  Doesn't work.  Too hard.  Caylee has been dead several hours now.  Casey puts the body in a trash bag and returns it to the trunk.  She drives around but can find no place to put the body.  This goes on for a while.  Eventually she gets rid of the body with help from someone, probably Lee.  (Just a guess there.  Not sure if LP thinks that.)  The bag breaks or leaks.  She attempts to clean it up and thinks she gets it all.  But in a few days, she notices an odor.  The smell gets worse and worse til she abandons the car. 
Yeah, that's what I got out of it too.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2008, 09:16:08 PM »

I think things are gonna move pretty  quickly from this point on.....The dress was aa great find today, and with the GJ going on tomorrow I say Casey has less than 24 hours to stay free,,,,,,she better be searching all over that house tonight and tomorrow because after that its back to jail......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2008, 09:16:09 PM »

Even if a body of child was floating on top - it just seems impossible.  That would be difficult if not impossible for a very strong man with a shovel.  LP sometimes just states BS - im sorry i know alot of people like him.....but sometimes he just spouts off at the mouth

I highly doubt Casey could have scooped Caylee out with a shovel. That's what it sounded like he was implying..  Casey would have been all wet, and I think the neighbor would have noticed that...  and would have said that she had on a different outfit from when she borrowed the shovel in the first place.

I think LP often throws stuff out there..  possibilities..  and makes them sound like probabilities.  I think he would do better to state "this is my opinion" or "this is just an idea I have", etc...

I just think that he would have thought about what he was saying ...he would have realized how ridiculous that sounded......It would take incredibly strong arms and i am mean strong arms to extend your arms out and lift........
She had 1 1/2 hours to dry off, or throw the clothes into the dryer, etc. She had the shovel a long time for one little bamboo shoot.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2008, 09:17:09 PM »

I totally disagree with the prediction the lawyers on NG made about the length of the Grand Jury.

I think they will finish tomorrow with an indictment...possibly by lunch.

The prosecution is absolutely not going to present any more than necessary because it becomes discoverable to the defense.

My opinion, of course.

It has been leaked that there will be 6 witnesses tomorrow.

I have contended since we first learned about tomorrow's hearing that it may take more than one day for an indictment and subsequent arrest.

Nobody here appreciated that opinion. LOL

I stand by it.

Oh well, sometimes we just have to realize no one appreciates our opinion, I guess.  When they first mentioned they were calling a Grand Jury, I predicted 6 or less witnesses.  No one touched that post...LOL...guess they thought I'd been hitting banana liquor ...LOL..hiccup
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2008, 09:17:22 PM »

I hope Casey is lyingin her bed tonight like this

And~if Cindy doesn't STFU I am personally going to deliver a her myself!! I can't listen to her trash Tim over and over.......IMO that man is a saint, and yelling non-stop is driving me mad!!! BIATCH~an evil woman raised an evil child, but she's going down this time!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2008, 09:17:30 PM »

Even if a body of child was floating on top - it just seems impossible.  That would be difficult if not impossible for a very strong man with a shovel.  LP sometimes just states BS - im sorry i know alot of people like him.....but sometimes he just spouts off at the mouth

I highly doubt Casey could have scooped Caylee out with a shovel. That's what it sounded like he was implying..  Casey would have been all wet, and I think the neighbor would have noticed that...  and would have said that she had on a different outfit from when she borrowed the shovel in the first place.

I think LP often throws stuff out there..  possibilities..  and makes them sound like probabilities.  I think he would do better to state "this is my opinion" or "this is just an idea I have", etc...

She had 1 1/2 hours to dry off, or throw the clothes into the dryer, etc. She had the shovel a long time for one little bamboo shoot.
I thought the man she borrowed the shovel from stated he didn't see what she was wearing when she brought the shovel back..His son answered the door
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2008, 09:18:11 PM »

Has anyone heard of this today...Tim said it was leaked, do we know where?
I have not heard of this dress before now...
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2008, 09:18:48 PM »

Hey fellow monkeys!  What does everyone think on the timeline this week for the GJ to rule?

Personally, I think they will make their decision quickly and Casey will be arrested on murder charges.  Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday at the latest. 
  I agree too!  I was wondering if the jury could stop and say "We have enough evidence", let us rule now?  If so, I imagine they'd get it ended before noon!

There are 15-21 jurors who all can ask questions. I don't think they could get done by noon, even with only six witnesses. I have heard 6, or some say around a half a dozen, so it could be more. Plus they will always take a morning break, and some lag time between witnesses. I haven't ever seen one get done by lunch, but just in my experience. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2008, 09:19:28 PM »

I'm also curious about the dress being "in good condition".. what constitutes good for something that has been out in the elements for up to 4 months?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2008, 09:19:31 PM »

This is where I read it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73045&page=5

Scroll down to post number #121 by Coley.

Thanks Willen
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2008, 09:19:35 PM »

Has anyone heard of this today...Tim said it was leaked, do we know where?
I have not heard of this dress before now...

Nope never read anything along these lines.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2008, 09:20:04 PM »

this was just posted on the Fox website.  Is this what Tim said on Nancy Grace?  i missed it.

A nonprofit helping to search the Orlando area for missing toddler Caylee Anthony may end its work on the case because of the foundering economy.

"We gotta think about what's good for [Texas] Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more [missing persons] out there," Tim Miller, the founder of the nonprofit told MyFOXOrlando.com.A nonprofit helping to search the Orlando area for missing toddler Caylee Anthony may end its work on the case because of the foundering economy.

"We gotta think about what's good for [Texas] Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more [missing persons] out there," Tim Miller, the founder of the nonprofit told MyFOXOrlando.com.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2008, 09:20:07 PM »

I'm also curious about the dress being "in good condition".. what constitutes good for something that has been out in the elements for up to 4 months?

We don't know when it was found.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2008, 09:20:13 PM »

Last week didn't LP say that Tim would find the body within 10 days. And bingo, dress, pings, and remains found about 18 hours before the GJ meets to hand down indictments against Casey.
This is a great example of team work with LE, TES and a sharp bounty hunter. Bravo!

Didn't Tim say he was done and off to fight crime elsewhere? Does that indicate his job is done, he just has to finalize some paperwork and move on to the next heroic mission?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2008, 09:20:13 PM »

I thought the man she borrowed the shovel from stated he didn't see what she was wearing when she brought the shovel back..His son answered the door

I thought that she didn't arrive til after he got out of the shower?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.