April 26, 2024, 09:54:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427665 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: October 14, 2008, 09:48:47 PM »

here ya go 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 12:07:40 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1001 on: October 14, 2008, 09:48:47 PM »

Has anyone noticed that Lee is the only one that has never worn the find caylee t-shirt ?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1002 on: October 14, 2008, 09:49:19 PM »

Love the perp walk pic!

Lisa
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: October 14, 2008, 09:50:02 PM »

*txlisa

I always found Ricardo's myspace pic of "win her over with chloroform" to be rather disturbing.

Lisa

Yes, It makes me wonder what all went on at these parties.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1004 on: October 14, 2008, 09:50:12 PM »

Is anyone else getting the feeling Casey overdosed Caylee on chloroform? I can't help but thinking of the story, 'Cider House Rules' where he overdoses on ether. The thought of it being found in the yard (if true, I forget who posted it) reinforces my feeling she overdosed her on chlor.

I always found Ricardo's myspace pic of "win her over with chloroform" to be rather disturbing.

Lisa

You mean this one?

Wow, first time I have seen this!  This is beyond disturbing!!
[/quote

I have always believed that is what happened. Chloroform is used
Has anyone noticed that Lee is the only one that has never worn the find caylee t-shirt ?

But he did wear a T Duckett tshirt! I also read he was in contact with the family.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Paladine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1005 on: October 14, 2008, 09:50:17 PM »

If this has been said, I apologize (I've no hope of catching up if I read all 40 pages), but does anyone think that the multiple charges might be insurance against an acquittal?  If she were to be acquitted of the Murder One, she could then be charged with Manslaughter.

Good question!  I'm sure by now you've already gotten a response, so I just wanted to ask about your avatar! (I'm a huge fan of Tudor Times, and wondered if that was a picture from that time period).

OH, OH! I'll leave a post for you in Musings thread!!! 

NG: Baez has to have 5 yrs experience to defend this type of case. That must be where Casey's getting the idea to defend herself.

You know what, I may be COMPLETELY paranoid/delusional, BUT I get the creeps when I see how casey gazes up at Baez, he's SO protective of her...SO protective, creepy protective, imo...they hold hands, during one jail exit, I read SOMEWHERE.

I had attorneys, for civil and family related law, like when my Husband died...nothing criminal, lol... but they NEVER held my hand, or nuzzled me close...I think Casey loves it. It's her new world...Even if it's not physical, one can have an emotional affair. And, imo, Casey is the type to dream up a reality, she's playing "the prisoner and the lawyer love story in her head, I beleive, and I'm sure Baez doesn't mind being adored by a 22 year old.  But what about reports he wasn't wearing his wedding ring at the presser?  Can anyone confirm this, does he normally wear one?

Anyways...Hope I didn't rant too much...I'm new here, still sorta feelin' my way around,
  it shows, lol...I learn eventually Smile

peace...paladine

Hope

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1006 on: October 14, 2008, 09:50:29 PM »

KLaas - you can you please post the picture of Casey and Lee ^5ing eachother.  I feel sad and would rather feel mad! If that makes any sense at all!

Let me find it, hold on.

Thank you - that did the trick!
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1007 on: October 14, 2008, 09:50:34 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

I cant believe all the lies that are coming out of Cindys mouth in this interview!  She keeps dogging everyone for not going out and finding their grand daughter but what are they doing.  She is saying that Casey isnt really spending 6 hours with the Baez because its 2 hour travel time, 30 minutes their each way...how does that add up to 2 hours travel time and the lies just go on and on.  i hope if there is a 2nd person to be indicted it is her.

The cheese done slid of Cindy's cracker!

Lisa

You can even hear the disbelieve in the reporters voice when she asks questions.

Someone should transcribe that interview. I would, but I just can't listen to those lies over and over again......

Thats a good idea but it would take a long time.

Wow, I finally finished listening to the interview.  At the very end she states (through laughter I might add) I'm going to be in trouble and I don't give a damn.     Cindy=apple tree Casey=apple. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: October 14, 2008, 09:50:46 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

I cant believe all the lies that are coming out of Cindys mouth in this interview!  She keeps dogging everyone for not going out and finding their grand daughter but what are they doing.  She is saying that Casey isnt really spending 6 hours with the Baez because its 2 hour travel time, 30 minutes their each way...how does that add up to 2 hours travel time and the lies just go on and on.  i hope if there is a 2nd person to be indicted it is her.

BT

Thank you.  I have been trying to locate a video to Cindy's interview of yesterday.  I could find lots of overview but not the actual video.

In this video Cindy implies that politics are the underlying reason that the Grand Jury hearing was proceeding.  In Jose Baez statement today ... politics was again implied.

Yet in Todd Black's release ... his message is ... deny ... deny ... deny ..

Janet

_______

Casey Anthony's attorney spoke to the media before she was indicted on a murder charge. (10/14/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17714989/index.html

Casey Anthony Jailed On First-Degree Murder In Daughter's Death
POSTED: 4:31 pm EDT October 13, 2008
UPDATED: 9:35 pm EDT October 14, 2008

BAEZ PR FIRM RELEASES STATEMENT

Jose Baez's public relations firm issued a press release (read it) Tuesday accusing State Attorney Lawson Lamar of using the case against Casey to win voters.

In Tuesday's statement, Todd Black from Press Corps Media challenged the timing of Tuesday's grand jury hearing stating: "There's no time limit on bringing murder charges against any suspected offender. But, there is a limit on how much time Lawson Lamar has to impress voters."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17705500/detail.html

MEDIA RELEASE - TODD BLACK - OCTOBER 14, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1014/17711048.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1009 on: October 14, 2008, 09:50:50 PM »

I read earlier today, it was heard CASEY was going to defend herself?  What's up with that?

She doesn't even have a high school diploma and she's suddenly a law expert?   

Does this mean SHE is going to question the witnesses?   How absurd is that?   

This had to be a rumor, where was it heard at?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1010 on: October 14, 2008, 09:51:21 PM »

Lisa

You can even hear the disbelieve in the reporters voice when she asks questions.

Someone should transcribe that interview. I would, but I just can't listen to those lies over and over again......

I sure would like to have seen Cindo's face if one of those reporters had had the gumption to ask her "Is it true that Lee is Caylee's father?" 
(ok that was mean.... )
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1011 on: October 14, 2008, 09:52:11 PM »

I wonder why Annie is feeling so "uncomfortable" today?  Hmmmmm.

Lisa
How do you know annie is feeling uncomfortable? I have been listening to an interview.. I guess i missed it

It is her myspace "mood".

Lisa
Thanks Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1012 on: October 14, 2008, 09:52:23 PM »

I have noticed that.  But that guy is strange!  Playing games online when you just found out a few weeks before that your neice is missing?  And buying useless crap on ebay?  My money is on him or Annie being involved.

Lisa
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: October 14, 2008, 09:52:32 PM »

Lisa

I sure would like to have seen Cindo's face if one of those reporters had had the gumption to ask her "Is it true that Lee is Caylee's father?" 
(ok that was mean.... )

LMAO!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1014 on: October 14, 2008, 09:52:37 PM »

Did anybody catch the slip that guy made talking about when breathalizer tests were a "new" science? He said "Breast Teth"   

:waves to cbb:  i'll go check musings. 

Well, most men are obsessed with breasts!! 

Did anyone else catch when Bethany Marshall was talking on NG, she said something about "Jose Padilla?" I just about cracked up. That was right before a commercial break. I thought NG might correct her but she didn't.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: October 14, 2008, 09:53:21 PM »

If I may be too nosy, but did the police find the person that did it? I hope so, I know this is stupid but they say it "brings closure" I don't know if it would, but I really hope for my friend and her baby if they ever found who killed them, it would bring me closure.

here is the whole story from beginning to end. I chronicled it on my blog.

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/07/chad-mulvin-never-forgotten.html

I do hope you get the closure you so seek.

Rob,
Thank you so much for sharing your blog. So much i want to say to you-but it isn't really the place. But i will say i am so sorry....

thanks for that littleone. I do have an email address on my blog if you ever want to send me an email. It's listed at the top... and not hard to find.

thanks for the kind words... you're a real sweetheart!  DJ

Thanks Rob! Sometimes you just have to lead the blind-very slowly!! lol! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1016 on: October 14, 2008, 09:54:22 PM »

Did anyone else hear MN on NG tonight stating that CA is on medication and that is the reason she will not take a poly test?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1017 on: October 14, 2008, 09:54:36 PM »

Okay, how long must we wait until the murder trial?  If she really does try to represent herself, I can't miss it!

Lisa
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: October 14, 2008, 09:54:53 PM »

Lisa

The interview sure lasts a long time. Still listening. (She should spit out the gum)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: October 14, 2008, 09:56:17 PM »

I contend that Lee Anthony has known all along that his niece was deceased.

One of my theories imply that Lee Anthony ... out of a misguided love to protect his sister from legal consequences ... assisted Casey in the coverup ... in the disposal of Caylee's remains.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.