April 26, 2024, 05:01:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427652 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1100 on: October 14, 2008, 10:24:50 PM »

Dolce, LOLOL 
You just wait...tomorrow I will have it on my laptop at work too!   

FYI - would you like me to upload your "twins" avatar for you.  I read where you were having problems with it.
YES YES YES!! Please do so!!  That would be fantabulous!
THANK YOU!!  YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!

WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1101 on: October 14, 2008, 10:24:54 PM »

I started having panic attacks about 10 years ago out of the blue.  It was horrible and they put me on Lorezepam.  I took the dose they told me and I was so loopy.  I ran into the back of a car at Jack n Box with my kids in the car.  I came home and flushed them down the toilet.  There are times when Cindy seems heavily medicated.  I hope shes not driving around.  Im sure shes also not aware of some of the things coming out of her mouth.

I agree, Cindy appears to be medicated to me too.

Well Cindy did say in that painfully long interview that she sought medical help to deal with the situation and highly recommended that anyone else that finds themselves in the same predicament seek medical help as well. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: October 14, 2008, 10:25:00 PM »

Welcome Whatmakesthemtick    You need a nickname for your nickname 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: October 14, 2008, 10:25:08 PM »

Pardon me for the OT, but PLEASE do not compare a child killer to my gov, Sarah Palin.  And I am pretty sure that is a doctored photo.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1104 on: October 14, 2008, 10:25:22 PM »

Is anyone else getting the feeling Casey overdosed Caylee on chloroform? I can't help but thinking of the story, 'Cider House Rules' where he overdoses on ether. The thought of it being found in the yard (if true, I forget who posted it) reinforces my feeling she overdosed her on chlor.

I always found Ricardo's myspace pic of "win her over with chloroform" to be rather disturbing.

Lisa

I think the chloroform was certainly involved.  However, in my opinion, there is more involved in the murder (can say it now b/c GJ), such as blunt force.  Sorry.  The reason I say this is because I think rage if not anger was a factor.
I think you might be right, because when the judge (I think it was the judge ?) was talking, he mentioned that the grand jurors had seen and heard some awful things today.  That struck me as more than just mechanical forensics evidence, I think they have something much more compelling !!

I would like to PM you but don't know how.  Want to share an idea but not offend other posters. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: October 14, 2008, 10:25:40 PM »

I love LP but I do not buy the fact that the other POI is the latest Bounty Hunter.  He was not arround in the beginning so how could he be involved?  Could he have moved the body for Casey?  Could he be the "planter" of false clothing?
Where is Lee at?  He is at the top of my list for POI...next Cindy.

Hi Dolce;  I agree.  Lee's disappearance is suspicious.  Someone mentioned the other POI may not be involved in this case, but i dont think the GJ heard anything but this case today.  How would they have time.  It must be related.....BUT WHO ???? And why haven't they arrested someone

I was away for awhile ... was there indeed confirmation of a second POI or are we still "relying"
on the Daily BS for this source?  Is it possible that the inditements were written as two seperate charges?  Like Murder 1 on a seperate sheet and the other charges on another ... for example ...  I don't really know how this all works ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: October 14, 2008, 10:25:47 PM »

I kept hearing mention of Casey crying and I had to take a look.  When Baez mentioned her being a daughter I saw her start to break but she immediately stopped when he mentioned her being a mother.  I saw her tear up (2 tears) and wipe them.  Not really what I call crying.  If I was innocent I wouldn't be able to compose myself!  I'd love to confront her with the fact that she's brought on so much agony for her family-think she might break!
Where is Lee?  No sightings lately.  Makes me wonder....

And did you notice that when she wiped those two tears with her finger, she looked at her finger like...WTF is this.....JMO

First time she ever cried....wanted to see what real tears look like.....she was thinking to herself, oh wow.....absolutely cool!

Yup....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1107 on: October 14, 2008, 10:26:18 PM »

I love LP but I do not buy the fact that the other POI is the latest Bounty Hunter.  He was not arround in the beginning so how could he be involved?  Could he have moved the body for Casey?  Could he be the "planter" of false clothing?

Hi Dolce;  I agree.  Lee's disappearance is suspicious.  Someone mentioned the other POI may not be involved in this case, but i dont think the GJ heard anything but this case today.  How would they have time.  It must be related.....BUT WHO ???? And why haven't they arrested someone
Maybe they can not find "them". 

I think involvement in this case would be a great reason for his g/f to run away with their unborn child.  IMO

bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1108 on: October 14, 2008, 10:26:25 PM »

So nice of Casey to join the "Help Lock Pedophiles away for life, no parole" cause on Facebook....wasn't it? 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: October 14, 2008, 10:26:29 PM »

The cheese done slid of Cindy's cracker!

Lisa

Now Lisa you MUST be from east Texas 
That reminds me of all the old funny sayings some of my relatives use Smile

My grandpa was from Grand Saline! 

Lisa

I know where that is!! I live close to Tyler!

You been to Stanley's Barbecue in Tyler?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: October 14, 2008, 10:26:29 PM »

Who could the other person of interest be?  Well, as of this hour and this minute, my money is on Lee.

But it could be Cindy.  Yes, I know Cindy is the one who called 911, but after she had some time to talk to Casey (just about all night after the cops left) I think she started to circle her wagon around Casey because she knew what had happened.  She may have helped Casey get rid of evidence or even instructed Lee to bury the body somewhere or move it.

I see Cindy as a gigantic spider woman hovering over that clan and making everything worse.  Just my opinion.  She likes to see herself as a savior, correcting everyone's behavior and telling them how wrong they are, but she has some pretty deep faults herself. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: October 14, 2008, 10:26:32 PM »

I have been in and out all day - they are testing my Dad for colon cancer, and he is totally blind, so it's really difficult.  Did anyone get in touch with Carpe? 

Always1 - hope your dad's test turn out ok.  Nope, we haven't heard from Carpe.
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1112 on: October 14, 2008, 10:26:55 PM »

Pardon me for the OT, but PLEASE do not compare a child killer to my gov, Sarah Palin.  And I am pretty sure that is a doctored photo.

I agree..and yes it the picture is photoshopped.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: October 14, 2008, 10:27:52 PM »

Maybe they can not find "them". 

I think involvement in this case would be a great reason for his g/f to run away with their unborn child.  IMO

Yeah and hope she doesn't give that child the last name Anthony
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1114 on: October 14, 2008, 10:28:12 PM »

I have been in and out all day - they are testing my Dad for colon cancer, and he is totally blind, so it's really difficult.  Did anyone get in touch with Carpe? 
I am sorry to hear this, I have added him to my prayer list and you and your family as well. 
No one has gotten Carpe as far as I know, and its not from a lack of trying.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: October 14, 2008, 10:28:17 PM »

Is anyone else getting the feeling Casey overdosed Caylee on chloroform? I can't help but thinking of the story, 'Cider House Rules' where he overdoses on ether. The thought of it being found in the yard (if true, I forget who posted it) reinforces my feeling she overdosed her on chlor.

I always found Ricardo's myspace pic of "win her over with chloroform" to be rather disturbing.

Lisa

I think the chloroform was certainly involved.  However, in my opinion, there is more involved in the murder (can say it now b/c GJ), such as blunt force.  Sorry.  The reason I say this is because I think rage if not anger was a factor.
I think you might be right, because when the judge (I think it was the judge ?) was talking, he mentioned that the grand jurors had seen and heard some awful things today.  That struck me as more than just mechanical forensics evidence, I think they have something much more compelling !!

I would like to PM you but don't know how.  Want to share an idea but not offend other posters. 

Mrs.....there are no PM's at Scared Monkeys

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: October 14, 2008, 10:28:20 PM »

Lisa

Sorry, no PM's here.  Long story but they were done away with a about 3 years ago.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1117 on: October 14, 2008, 10:28:21 PM »

Lisa

Geesh.  I am just not getting the hang of replies!  Cannot even edit, or don't know how to delete, screwed up posts!

I aplogize to everyone.

TEXAS BAR MOM!  Hey, over here!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: October 14, 2008, 10:28:26 PM »

Always1 - hope your dad's test turn out ok.  Nope, we haven't heard from Carpe.
Thank you Klaasend.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: October 14, 2008, 10:28:35 PM »

I agree..and yes it the picture is photoshopped.

I saw that but didn't comment on it.  Seems mean to be photoshopping someone's child doing something ugly like that. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.