April 16, 2024, 02:03:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 426857 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1140 on: October 14, 2008, 10:39:34 PM »

The cheese done slid of Cindy's cracker!

Lisa

Now Lisa you MUST be from east Texas 
That reminds me of all the old funny sayings some of my relatives use Smile

My grandpa was from Grand Saline! 

Lisa

I know where that is!! I live close to Tyler!

You been to Stanley's Barbecue in Tyler?

No, where is it? We don't eat out much... and hubby gets indigestion from spicy foods.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: October 14, 2008, 10:39:56 PM »

Pardon me for the OT, but PLEASE do not compare a child killer to my gov, Sarah Palin.  And I am pretty sure that is a doctored photo.

I agree..and yes it the picture is photoshopped.

I guess you must have missed some earlier posts.  I thought it was funny!   
UM Excuse me but i did not compare anyone to governor Palin..I said speaking of Palin and I posted a picture that was given to me It was a joke!!!!

ANd your Gov Palin???? Did you buy her? I dont know of it was photoshopped or not and could care less
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1142 on: October 14, 2008, 10:40:27 PM »

I started having panic attacks about 10 years ago out of the blue.  It was horrible and they put me on Lorezepam.  I took the dose they told me and I was so loopy.  I ran into the back of a car at Jack n Box with my kids in the car.  I came home and flushed them down the toilet.  There are times when Cindy seems heavily medicated.  I hope shes not driving around.  Im sure shes also not aware of some of the things coming out of her mouth.

I agree, Cindy appears to be medicated to me too.

I would describe her as a motor mouth. Definitely on something.

She said she was fortunate enough to seek medical help.  I think duct tape would have been more helpful! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1143 on: October 14, 2008, 10:41:43 PM »

Pardon me for the OT, but PLEASE do not compare a child killer to my gov, Sarah Palin.  And I am pretty sure that is a doctored photo.

I agree..and yes it the picture is photoshopped.

I guess you must have missed some earlier posts.  I thought it was funny!   
UM Excuse me but i did not compare anyone to governor Palin..I said speaking of Palin and I posted a picture that was given to me It was a joke!!!!

ANd your Gov Palin???? Did you buy her? I dont know of it was photoshopped or not and could care less

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: October 14, 2008, 10:41:50 PM »

I started having panic attacks about 10 years ago out of the blue.  It was horrible and they put me on Lorezepam.  I took the dose they told me and I was so loopy.  I ran into the back of a car at Jack n Box with my kids in the car.  I came home and flushed them down the toilet.  There are times when Cindy seems heavily medicated.  I hope shes not driving around.  Im sure shes also not aware of some of the things coming out of her mouth.

She said she was fortunate enough to seek medical help.  I think duct tape would have been more helpful! 

Ya know....ummmm....Ya know....ummmm.....I agree....Ya know...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: October 14, 2008, 10:41:53 PM »

Didn't someone post that there was an extension granted for the time she was to be arrested?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: October 14, 2008, 10:42:41 PM »

Seeing how it is looking like the chloroform will become a very big issue in this case .. you don't think HH's source may have jeopardized the case in any way by telling her what days Casey searched for info on it on her computer .... do you?

GOD ... I don't want anything to jeopardize this case!  Caylee needs justice!

Why everything she said turned out to be not true
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1147 on: October 14, 2008, 10:42:43 PM »

I have been in and out all day - they are testing my Dad for colon cancer, and he is totally blind, so it's really difficult.  Did anyone get in touch with Carpe? 

Always1 - hope your dad's test turn out ok.  Nope, we haven't heard from Carpe.

Me too - Always 1
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: October 14, 2008, 10:43:12 PM »

UPDATED: According to Leonard Padilla, the 2nd person of interest is believed to be the bail bondsman, at the time when there was switching of cars, when Casey was being put into car. Police were going to arrest him the bondsman at the time, as they believed Casey was going to flee.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

Dang I was hoping it was Cindy.

If that is true, then Cindy will be arrested too b/c she obviously knew the bondsman would be there and she helped!

Sure sounds like it was a planned thing, doesn't it? Maybe that's what Cindy meant when she said she was going to be in trouble.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: October 14, 2008, 10:43:17 PM »

I have been in and out all day - they are testing my Dad for colon cancer, and he is totally blind, so it's really difficult.  Did anyone get in touch with Carpe? 

Sendin many good thoughts your way!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: October 14, 2008, 10:43:34 PM »

Me too - Always 1

Me 3

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: October 14, 2008, 10:44:10 PM »

Me too - Always 1
Thank you MyTime.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: October 14, 2008, 10:44:27 PM »

You flushed your kids down the toilet???????????? 

Well of course...you didnt think I would flush the pills!  HaHa!!!  I flushed the pills not the kids but there have been times when I considered flushing the kids.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1153 on: October 14, 2008, 10:44:58 PM »

Seeing how it is looking like the chloroform will become a very big issue in this case .. you don't think HH's source may have jeopardized the case in any way by telling her what days Casey searched for info on it on her computer .... do you?

LOL ... kinda my point ... in my own weird way ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1154 on: October 14, 2008, 10:45:28 PM »

Ya know....ummmm....Ya know....ummmm.....I agree....Ya know...

From day one they have, From day one you have, From day one the media has
Ya know ....ummmm  JTHU!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: October 14, 2008, 10:45:56 PM »

Thank you all of you, you know when they get this old (84) you accept the fact that their time is short, you just dont want them to needlessly suffer - sorry for O/t

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1156 on: October 14, 2008, 10:46:17 PM »

Well of course...you didnt think I would flush the pills!  HaHa!!!  I flushed the pills not the kids but there have been times when I considered flushing the kids.
Oh ya I tried to flush my baby brother down the toilet when I was 5 myself...it did not work like it did with the goldfish.  This of course was only after my Mom told me that he did not come with a receipt and you could not return him like we did Mamaw's Christmas gifts.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: October 14, 2008, 10:47:29 PM »

LOL ... kinda my point ... in my own weird way ...

Ah I get it in a backwards kinda way
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1158 on: October 14, 2008, 10:48:05 PM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: October 14, 2008, 10:48:05 PM »

That's what my mom used to always say "I should have pinced you head off and flushed you down the tolit" heck , she should pay for my therapy!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.