April 19, 2024, 04:49:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427139 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1160 on: October 14, 2008, 10:48:16 PM »

I have been in and out all day - they are testing my Dad for colon cancer, and he is totally blind, so it's really difficult.  Did anyone get in touch with Carpe? 

Always1 - hope your dad's test turn out ok.  Nope, we haven't heard from Carpe.

Me too - Always 1

Same here! Prayers for you and your dad.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: October 14, 2008, 10:49:19 PM »

I started having panic attacks about 10 years ago out of the blue.  It was horrible and they put me on Lorezepam.  I took the dose they told me and I was so loopy.  I ran into the back of a car at Jack n Box with my kids in the car.  I came home and flushed them down the toilet.  There are times when Cindy seems heavily medicated.  I hope shes not driving around.  Im sure shes also not aware of some of the things coming out of her mouth.

You flushed your kids down the toilet???????????? 

Well of course...you didnt think I would flush the pills!  HaHa!!!  I flushed the pills not the kids but there have been times when I considered flushing the kids.
Oh ya I tried to flush my baby brother down the toilet when I was 5 myself...it did not work like it did with the goldfish.  This of course was only after my Mom told me that he did not come with a receipt and you could not return him like we did Mamaw's Christmas gifts.

I stuck my little sisters finger under the needle on a sewing machine and stepped on the pedal.  I got a arse whoopin for that one.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: October 14, 2008, 10:49:26 PM »

Seeing how it is looking like the chloroform will become a very big issue in this case .. you don't think HH's source may have jeopardized the case in any way by telling her what days Casey searched for info on it on her computer .... do you?

GOD ... I don't want anything to jeopardize this case!  Caylee needs justice!

Why everything she said turned out to be not true

LOL ... kinda my point ... in my own weird way ...

Ah I get it in a backwards kinda way

kindasortabutnotreally ....  uh-huh ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1163 on: October 14, 2008, 10:49:35 PM »

So I am assuming all of this discussion of a POI is based on the wording in the indictment, "by intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could reasonably be expected to result in physical injury to Caylee Marie Anthony" (Count 2)

Does anyone know if this is standardized language, or not?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: October 14, 2008, 10:50:12 PM »

Thank you all of you, you know when they get this old (84) you accept the fact that their time is short, you just dont want them to needlessly suffer - sorry for O/t

You are absolutely right always.  (((hugs))) go you and your Dad. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: October 14, 2008, 10:50:24 PM »

So I'm surmising that the "chloroform" searches on her computer BEFORE Caylee went missing is what lead to "Premeditated" charges. I think a FBI computer analyst was one of the testifiers before the GJ today.

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: October 14, 2008, 10:50:41 PM »

This has been a long day.  Hope Casey's comfortable in her bed!  Bet she's wishing she was home on her computer!!
Talk to you monkeys tomorrow!  Sweet dreams! 
whatmakesthemtick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1167 on: October 14, 2008, 10:50:51 PM »

Welcome Whatmakesthemtick    You need a nickname for your nickname 
how about tick?

But you can call me Tick!
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1168 on: October 14, 2008, 10:50:51 PM »

I started having panic attacks about 10 years ago out of the blue.  It was horrible and they put me on Lorezepam.  I took the dose they told me and I was so loopy.  I ran into the back of a car at Jack n Box with my kids in the car.  I came home and flushed them down the toilet.  There are times when Cindy seems heavily medicated.  I hope shes not driving around.  Im sure shes also not aware of some of the things coming out of her mouth.

Well of course...you didnt think I would flush the pills!  HaHa!!!  I flushed the pills not the kids but there have been times when I considered flushing the kids.

Aw, sweetie, I was just funnin' wit ya!! I know... I considered flushing mine a couple times, but they did turn out okay! Well, mostly anyhow.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: October 14, 2008, 10:51:17 PM »

Goodnight Hiding Monkey! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nanabanana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: October 14, 2008, 10:51:45 PM »

Is anyone else getting the feeling Casey overdosed Caylee on chloroform? I can't help but thinking of the story, 'Cider House Rules' where he overdoses on ether. The thought of it being found in the yard (if true, I forget who posted it) reinforces my feeling she overdosed her on chlor.

I always found Ricardo's myspace pic of "win her over with chloroform" to be rather disturbing.

Lisa

I think the chloroform was certainly involved.  However, in my opinion, there is more involved in the murder (can say it now b/c GJ), such as blunt force.  Sorry.  The reason I say this is because I think rage if not anger was a factor.
I think you might be right, because when the judge (I think it was the judge ?) was talking, he mentioned that the grand jurors had seen and heard some awful things today.  That struck me as more than just mechanical forensics evidence, I think they have something much more compelling !!

I would like to PM you but don't know how.  Want to share an idea but not offend other posters. 

Sorry, no PM's here.  Long story but they were done away with a about 3 years ago.

Sorry, did not realize.  I guess I see other posters's requests--perhaps it was email alerts per nanner basket--and assumed it was PM exchanges.

I will try to think of a way to say what I was thinking without being upsetting.  Ha ha.  Maybe I should just keep on thinking it, you know what they say....

Is anyone else getting the feeling Casey overdosed Caylee on chloroform? I can't help but thinking of the story, 'Cider House Rules' where he overdoses on ether. The thought of it being found in the yard (if true, I forget who posted it) reinforces my feeling she overdosed her on chlor.

I always found Ricardo's myspace pic of "win her over with chloroform" to be rather disturbing.

Lisa

I think the chloroform was certainly involved.  However, in my opinion, there is more involved in the murder (can say it now b/c GJ), such as blunt force.  Sorry.  The reason I say this is because I think rage if not anger was a factor.
I think you might be right, because when the judge (I think it was the judge ?) was talking, he mentioned that the grand jurors had seen and heard some awful things today.  That struck me as more than just mechanical forensics evidence, I think they have something much more compelling !!

I would like to PM you but don't know how.  Want to share an idea but not offend other posters. 

Geesh.  I am just not getting the hang of replies!  Cannot even edit, or don't know how to delete, screwed up posts!

I aplogize to everyone.

TEXAS BAR MOM!  Hey, over here!
go ahead and share, there are a lot of different opinions on here but we tolerate each other pretty well Smile
Just IMO I think Casey wanted to go shopping the day she left the house with Caylee, but it is nap time for Caylee--so chloroform makes a good babysitter for a few hours.  But can't leave in car and get found out, so put her in the trunk (where  it is extremely hot and little air.) Casey finds her daughter and becomes really pissed at the situation.     OR...what prolly really happened was Casey intentionally chloroformed her daughter to death.  Pitiful,stupid girl.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: October 14, 2008, 10:51:48 PM »

If I may be too nosy, but did the police find the person that did it? I hope so, I know this is stupid but they say it "brings closure" I don't know if it would, but I really hope for my friend and her baby if they ever found who killed them, it would bring me closure.

here is the whole story from beginning to end. I chronicled it on my blog.

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/07/chad-mulvin-never-forgotten.html

I do hope you get the closure you so seek.
Rob,
Still catching up but I bookmarked your blog.  I just wanted to say that Chad's eyes speak a kindness and heart that few eyes do.  I am honored you shared his story and I can't wait till I have a span of time to read and honor your friend.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1172 on: October 14, 2008, 10:52:11 PM »

So I am assuming all of this discussion of a POI is based on the wording in the indictment, "by intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could reasonably be expected to result in physical injury to Caylee Marie Anthony" (Count 2)

Does anyone know if this is standardized language, or not?
I do not know what half of the words they spouted really meant.  Honestly I wish they would talk like normal people and not all this corpus habius stuff.  The terminology they used has only caused confussion IMO.
We think there could be a second person, yet its possible it all could have been for the 1 person Casey.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1173 on: October 14, 2008, 10:52:21 PM »

I really thought the GJ leaks would be all over the internet by now.  What's taking so long! 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: October 14, 2008, 10:53:34 PM »

Thank you all of you, you know when they get this old (84) you accept the fact that their time is short, you just dont want them to needlessly suffer - sorry for O/t

You are absolutely right always.  (((hugs))) go you and your Dad. 

The suffering is the hardest part. My prayers will include you. sorry for OT too

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: October 14, 2008, 10:53:34 PM »

Aw, sweetie, I was just funnin' wit ya!! I know... I considered flushing mine a couple times, but they did turn out okay! Well, mostly anyhow.

Its ok it was hilarious!  And my kids are still alive and well...2 in college now... daughter going to nursing school and son still undecided.  Maybe he needs another dunking!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: October 14, 2008, 10:53:51 PM »

So I'm surmising that the "chloroform" searches on her computer BEFORE Caylee went missing is what lead to "Premeditated" charges. I think a FBI computer analyst was one of the testifiers before the GJ today.

Assuming the chloroform is the proverbial "smoking gun" .. I would say yes ...  I think it would have alot to do with in what manner/context the search was done also ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: October 14, 2008, 10:54:38 PM »

Gretta has a little spot for Caylee 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: October 14, 2008, 10:54:57 PM »

Haven't been here long, don't know how to put the boxes in a post, and don't want to take up any more time or space on the forum.  That ak in my sig doesn't stand for Arkansas.
Done.  It's all about Caylee and where that precious body lies.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1179 on: October 14, 2008, 10:55:07 PM »

UPDATED: According to Leonard Padilla, the 2nd person of interest is believed to be the bail bondsman, at the time when there was switching of cars, when Casey was being put into car. Police were going to arrest him the bondsman at the time, as they believed Casey was going to flee.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

Dang I was hoping it was Cindy.

Ha ha.  Yeah, why not as part of The Evading Justice conspiracy?  j/k   If that is true, then Cindy will be arrested too b/c she obviously knew the bondsman would be there and she helped!

I feel the same frustration that CA is not being er, cautioned.  In her own interest, at the very least, for health if not for legal reasons: The vid of her long interview from last night consists of long paths to answer a question, self inconsistencies, explaining those JB visits were not long because it's a 2-hour trip: 30 minutes each way, and there were 400 no thousands of pages of discovery to go through, and it's all political even though she also says Sheriff Beary is not up for re-election, repeating that even though LE had two binders of a couple of thousands of ZFG's they still did not have the right one, etc. since they haven't searched enough.....Poor woman.

But watching her grind her teeth and twist her body up is really painful to watch...but also "telling" about her rage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.