April 24, 2024, 05:23:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427400 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: October 14, 2008, 10:55:10 PM »

So I'm surmising that the "chloroform" searches on her computer BEFORE Caylee went missing is what lead to "Premeditated" charges. I think a FBI computer analyst was one of the testifiers before the GJ today.

Yes, the FBI computer analyst was one of the people testifying today.  I'd bet your are right, it's the chloroform.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: October 14, 2008, 10:55:45 PM »

Is anyone else getting the feeling Casey overdosed Caylee on chloroform? I can't help but thinking of the story, 'Cider House Rules' where he overdoses on ether. The thought of it being found in the yard (if true, I forget who posted it) reinforces my feeling she overdosed her on chlor.

I always found Ricardo's myspace pic of "win her over with chloroform" to be rather disturbing.

Lisa

I think the chloroform was certainly involved.  However, in my opinion, there is more involved in the murder (can say it now b/c GJ), such as blunt force.  Sorry.  The reason I say this is because I think rage if not anger was a factor.
I think you might be right, because when the judge (I think it was the judge ?) was talking, he mentioned that the grand jurors had seen and heard some awful things today.  That struck me as more than just mechanical forensics evidence, I think they have something much more compelling !!

I would like to PM you but don't know how.  Want to share an idea but not offend other posters. 

Sorry, no PM's here.  Long story but they were done away with a about 3 years ago.

Sorry, did not realize.  I guess I see other posters's requests--perhaps it was email alerts per nanner basket--and assumed it was PM exchanges.

I will try to think of a way to say what I was thinking without being upsetting.  Ha ha.  Maybe I should just keep on thinking it, you know what they say....

Is anyone else getting the feeling Casey overdosed Caylee on chloroform? I can't help but thinking of the story, 'Cider House Rules' where he overdoses on ether. The thought of it being found in the yard (if true, I forget who posted it) reinforces my feeling she overdosed her on chlor.

I always found Ricardo's myspace pic of "win her over with chloroform" to be rather disturbing.

Lisa

I think the chloroform was certainly involved.  However, in my opinion, there is more involved in the murder (can say it now b/c GJ), such as blunt force.  Sorry.  The reason I say this is because I think rage if not anger was a factor.
I think you might be right, because when the judge (I think it was the judge ?) was talking, he mentioned that the grand jurors had seen and heard some awful things today.  That struck me as more than just mechanical forensics evidence, I think they have something much more compelling !!

I would like to PM you but don't know how.  Want to share an idea but not offend other posters. 

Geesh.  I am just not getting the hang of replies!  Cannot even edit, or don't know how to delete, screwed up posts!

I aplogize to everyone.

TEXAS BAR MOM!  Hey, over here!
go ahead and share, there are a lot of different opinions on here but we tolerate each other pretty well Smile
Just IMO I think Casey wanted to go shopping the day she left the house with Caylee, but it is nap time for Caylee--so chloroform makes a good babysitter for a few hours.  But can't leave in car and get found out, so put her in the trunk (where  it is extremely hot and little air.) Casey finds her daughter and becomes really pissed at the situation.     OR...what prolly really happened was Casey intentionally chloroformed her daughter to death.  Pitiful,stupid girl.

Is this supposed to be a quote stack contest?  It makes a mess and is hard for those catching up reading.  Please break out the quotes, or use the reply button.  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: October 14, 2008, 10:56:20 PM »

I hope the trial is Court tv or whatever its called now.  They said it would be at least 90 days till trial so that will be in the new year.  Thats a long time to wait.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: October 14, 2008, 10:56:26 PM »

Just IMO I think Casey wanted to go shopping the day she left the house with Caylee, but it is nap time for Caylee--so chloroform makes a good babysitter for a few hours.  But can't leave in car and get found out, so put her in the trunk (where  it is extremely hot and little air.) Casey finds her daughter and becomes really pissed at the situation.     OR...what prolly really happened was Casey intentionally chloroformed her daughter to death.  Pitiful,stupid girl.

Not sure that would classify as "premeditation" as per the Murder 1 count ... maybe the lesser of Aggravated Manslaughter or Aggravated Child Abuse .... just dunno tho

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: October 14, 2008, 10:57:05 PM »

Haven't been here long, don't know how to put the boxes in a post, and don't want to take up any more time or space on the forum.  That ak in my sig doesn't stand for Arkansas.
Done.  It's all about Caylee and where that precious body lies.

I agree akmom.  Please do continue posting though we need everyone's opinion on the case.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: October 14, 2008, 10:58:18 PM »

This has been a long day.  Hope Casey's comfortable in her bed!  Bet she's wishing she was home on her computer!!
Talk to you monkeys tomorrow!  Sweet dreams! 

Niterzzz Hiding

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1186 on: October 14, 2008, 10:58:28 PM »

So I am assuming all of this discussion of a POI is based on the wording in the indictment, "by intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could reasonably be expected to result in physical injury to Caylee Marie Anthony" (Count 2)

Does anyone know if this is standardized language, or not?
I do not know what half of the words they spouted really meant.  Honestly I wish they would talk like normal people and not all this corpus habius stuff.  The terminology they used has only caused confussion IMO.
We think there could be a second person, yet its possible it all could have been for the 1 person Casey.

That's kind of what I thought, too, because I heard this afternoon that the indictment would be sealed until she was in police custody, and when it was first read, it did not state her name. Later, I heard that she was in custody, and they told each charge that was on the indictment.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: October 14, 2008, 10:58:37 PM »

So I'm surmising that the "chloroform" searches on her computer BEFORE Caylee went missing is what lead to "Premeditated" charges. I think a FBI computer analyst was one of the testifiers before the GJ today.

Yes, I surmise that too. I bet it was that (the search on internet), among other things. I bet it was also things she said.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: October 14, 2008, 10:58:44 PM »

I was watching Nancy Grace while playing checkers with my five year old grandson ... so I may have misunderstood.  It seemed that there were video clips of those who were testifying at the Grand Jury.  Did I get that right?   If I did ... does anybody have a link to those video clips.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1189 on: October 14, 2008, 10:59:59 PM »

UPDATED: According to Leonard Padilla, the 2nd person of interest is believed to be the bail bondsman, at the time when there was switching of cars, when Casey was being put into car. Police were going to arrest him the bondsman at the time, as they believed Casey was going to flee.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

Dang I was hoping it was Cindy.

If that is true, then Cindy will be arrested too b/c she obviously knew the bondsman would be there and she helped!

Sure sounds like it was a planned thing, doesn't it? Maybe that's what Cindy meant when she said she was going to be in trouble.

Well i really don't think Cindy meant she was really going to get in trouble... She was just joking about how she talks so much... But that is really disturbing.. You are talking about your granddaughter and how she would hold your face and tell you everything is going to be ok... and you can laugh right after? Anyone notice that right after she talked about Caylee she looked down as if she was going to try to get all dramatic and try to cry... then when they asked if she wanted to say anything else... she looked up and started laughing!?!?! no wonder Casey doesn't have any emotion... her mother is just as cold...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: October 14, 2008, 11:01:11 PM »

Haven't been here long, don't know how to put the boxes in a post, and don't want to take up any more time or space on the forum.  That ak in my sig doesn't stand for Arkansas.
Done.  It's all about Caylee and where that precious body lies.

Welcome AlaskaMom...

Yes it is All about Caylee and Justice for her...

boxes in the posts come from   using quote button... but Quotes can get too long..
Just say what you want.. and copy & paste from a prior post if you feel you have to..
Again Welcome

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1191 on: October 14, 2008, 11:01:17 PM »

Lisa

Sorry, no PM's here.  Long story but they were done away with a about 3 years ago.

Sorry, did not realize.  I guess I see other posters's requests--perhaps it was email alerts per nanner basket--and assumed it was PM exchanges.

I will try to think of a way to say what I was thinking without being upsetting.  Ha ha.  Maybe I should just keep on thinking it, you know what they say....

Lisa

Geesh.  I am just not getting the hang of replies!  Cannot even edit, or don't know how to delete, screwed up posts!

I aplogize to everyone.

TEXAS BAR MOM!  Hey, over here!
go ahead and share, there are a lot of different opinions on here but we tolerate each other pretty well Smile

Wow.  I have never seen this design of remarks on this site. 

Yuck, what I was getting at is this: KC, the murderer, used choro to subdue her daughter (no sounds or moving) and then hit her with an object. 

That is all I really want to say.  The only thing that keeps me ok (haven fallen in love with Caylee and not being able to bear harm to her) is thinking there is justice.  In that something very bad was done to her and it was rage-driven.  Not a sudden flare up but a long smoldering fire of resentment.....

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: October 14, 2008, 11:01:19 PM »

Not sure that would classify as "premeditation" as per the Murder 1 count ... maybe the lesser of Aggravated Manslaughter or Aggravated Child Abuse .... just dunno tho

I was hesistant to give my kids cough medicine when they were small. Now they are saying dont give kids under 4 cold medicines.  And the people I hear about who give their kids alcohol...grrr!  But to give a child chloroform just blows my minds.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: October 14, 2008, 11:03:19 PM »

Today she was indicted for murder.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: October 14, 2008, 11:03:25 PM »

I was watching Nancy Grace while playing checkers with my five year old grandson ... so I may have misunderstood.  It seemed that there were video clips of those who were testifying at the Grand Jury.  Did I get that right?   If I did ... does anybody have a link to those video clips.

Thanks

Janet
I don't think so Janet, I think sound bites......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: October 14, 2008, 11:03:53 PM »

I hope the trial is Court tv or whatever its called now.  They said it would be at least 90 days till trial so that will be in the new year.  Thats a long time to wait.

It's Tru Tv now, but yes, I also hope they cover it. Things will be pretty quiet until the trial starts. But one thing people should remember. The investigation does not stop when they get an indictment. The prosecution will still be building their case, and looking for the body, plus lining up their witnesses, etc. Something more could still come out later.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: October 14, 2008, 11:04:44 PM »

Did I read something ??? about a 2nd indictment or a new POI.

How you you have a 2nd indictment by a GJ for a new person from someone elses hearing.  A new POI  I can see..  based upon testimony given in the GJ hearning
I'm confused as usual 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: October 14, 2008, 11:04:53 PM »

It's Tru Tv now, but yes, I also hope they cover it. Things will be pretty quiet until the trial starts. But one thing people should remember. The investigation does not stop when they get an indictment. The prosecution will still be building their case, and looking for the body, plus lining up their witnesses, etc. Something more could still come out later.

In the mean time finding Caylee is the most important thing to do.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: October 14, 2008, 11:06:04 PM »

Wow.  I have never seen this design of remarks on this site. 
<snipped>

Mrs. Peel ~  I hope you don't see it too often here at SM.  It's a messy double quote stack.  Makes it difficult for those reading and catching up.  See how I took out the part you quoted?  Fortunately, SM doesn't go on and on about quote stacks like some forums, but sometimes it gets over the top, like the one you remarked on.  It's best not to keep adding to the layers.  Your fellow monkeys and mods will appreciate it.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: October 14, 2008, 11:06:24 PM »

I would not bet on a trial for at least a year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.