March 28, 2024, 08:45:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 425829 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: October 14, 2008, 11:24:44 PM »

Just a couple of questions for all you way on top of it monkeys.
Who is Ricardo, a party pal of casey's?
Has it ever been determined if the chloroform was bought off internet?

I always wondered if she stumbled on it at the convalesant home or maybe or a really old bottle of it in their shed and THEN started looking up what she could do with it.

Ricardo is one of Casey's boyfiends, the boyfriend before Tony.  We don't know yet where and when she got the chloroform.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1241 on: October 14, 2008, 11:25:06 PM »

UPDATED: According to Leonard Padilla, the 2nd person of interest is believed to be the bail bondsman, at the time when there was switching of cars, when Casey was being put into car. Police were going to arrest him the bondsman at the time, as they believed Casey was going to flee.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

Ok .. now I am really confused ... The handed down an inditement on the bail bondsman??  He is a POI in what?  Why would he have been brought up at the GJ hearing? 

Sounds like someone trying to justify tossing the whole "breaking news 2nd POI" rumor into their article. jmo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: October 14, 2008, 11:25:16 PM »

Makes you wonder.... what was she thinking??!!!

It does, and I can't imagine ever giving one of my kids anything like that - BUT - ever hear of "paragoric" ?  As I understand it was an opium-based concoction that doctors used to prescribe for colic and a host of other unexplainable child ailments.  Apparently it just knocked the kids out, and I have heard many women of my mother's generation talk about "getting the kids to take a nap" using this stuff.  I'm pretty sure it's no longer legal, but it makes me wonder, is it a common or "hip" thing these days, for young parents to drug their kids ?

Paragoric is still available by prescription, for diarrhea and other ailments.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: October 14, 2008, 11:25:23 PM »

Makes you wonder.... what was she thinking??!!!

It does, and I can't imagine ever giving one of my kids anything like that - BUT - ever hear of "paragoric" ?  As I understand it was an opium-based concoction that doctors used to prescribe for colic and a host of other unexplainable child ailments.  Apparently it just knocked the kids out, and I have heard many women of my mother's generation talk about "getting the kids to take a nap" using this stuff.  I'm pretty sure it's no longer legal, but it makes me wonder, is it a common or "hip" thing these days, for young parents to drug their kids ?

My daughter had colic real bad and they wanted to pout her on paragoric.  I refused!  I listened to her cry and there was some other medicine we tried over the counter....cant remember the name.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: October 14, 2008, 11:25:44 PM »

Kristin - no you aren't evil

TO ALL:  THERE WILL BE NO POLITICAL DISCUSSION IN THE MISSING PERSONS THREADS. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: October 14, 2008, 11:25:50 PM »

I kept hearing mention of Casey crying and I had to take a look.  When Baez mentioned her being a daughter I saw her start to break but she immediately stopped when he mentioned her being a mother.  I saw her tear up (2 tears) and wipe them.  Not really what I call crying.  If I was innocent I wouldn't be able to compose myself!  I'd love to confront her with the fact that she's brought on so much agony for her family-think she might break!
Where is Lee?  No sightings lately.  Makes me wonder....
Now Cubbie, maybe that is what she was thinking.  However, I read it as, "Oh God, my longest gig to date, I sure hope I put on waterproof mascara!"

And did you notice that when she wiped those two tears with her finger, she looked at her finger like...WTF is this.....JMO
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: October 14, 2008, 11:26:23 PM »

I was watching Nancy Grace while playing checkers with my five year old grandson ... so I may have misunderstood.  It seemed that there were video clips of those who were testifying at the Grand Jury.  Did I get that right?   If I did ... does anybody have a link to those video clips.

Thanks

Janet
I don't think so Janet, I think sound bites......

Janet - I think a microphone or something from a media outlet was accidentally left on ... the media immediately told the judge when they discovered it and it was turned off .... the judge issued a statement saying if any media outlet leaks GJ testimony info it would be punishable by law ...  I think maybe thats what you are referring to ...

I will watch Nancy Grace again at 10:00 PM PT.  I was sure that I saw Melich and others ...

Hey ... I was distracted trying to do two things at once so ... I probably got it wrong.

Thanks to you both.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: October 14, 2008, 11:26:49 PM »

We used Milicon.  It didnt work.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1248 on: October 14, 2008, 11:26:58 PM »

I'm heading to bed too! I'm glad I could share this day with you!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: October 14, 2008, 11:27:03 PM »

:smt056A-1, prayers for your father.  Hi all new and old monkeys.  I'm fairly new too.  I asked a question many posts ago (days I think??!?!) and didn't get an answer.  Does anyone know why the bodyguard requested immunity?  What reason would there be for that?  I would think only if you were involved in the actual criminal act/accomplice would you request immunity.  Thoughts??!?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: October 14, 2008, 11:27:34 PM »

Goodnight BooMonkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: October 14, 2008, 11:28:32 PM »

I would not bet on a trial for at least a year.

Hey Wreck ... do you think they will still continue with the Nov 15th (I think) trial for fraud?  I guess they almost have to right?  I know that's minor in the scope of things .. but wouldn't it be in her best interest to just plead guilty at this point?
I would think so -- she doesn't need to be in the public eye exposing her numerous OTHER character flaws.

Personally I think this is the "best" (dumbest) move Baez has allowed thus far .... Entering a NOT GUILTY plea on Fraud Charges!  LOL   ...  Of course ... one case can not be tried with the other ... but not doubt will impact anyones opinion that is semi familiar with the case when it goes to trial (the Murder Case) .... IMO
One thing I just thought of.......
The DA MAY not want to expose some of her fraud charges because they were items relevant to the murder case. If she is convicted in these fraud cases -- perhaps they would become inadmissable in the murder trial. Not sure of the legal ramifications -- but something to consider!

Great Point ... I think they have enuff to put her behind bars for a comfy amount of time on the groceries and Target alone for awhile!  LOL 

Ya know ... the more I think about it ... they may be able to link the two together but not until the murder trial ... her not guilty plea just might come in handy as to speak of her character in the second trial ...  as in pathological liar ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1252 on: October 14, 2008, 11:28:50 PM »

G'nite Boo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: October 14, 2008, 11:29:03 PM »

Kristin - no you aren't evil

TO ALL:  THERE WILL BE NO POLITICAL DISCUSSION IN THE MISSING PERSONS THREADS. 

Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum > Current Events > Political Forum
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=5.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: October 14, 2008, 11:29:10 PM »

:smt056A-1, prayers for your father.  Hi all new and old monkeys.  I'm fairly new too.  I asked a question many posts ago (days I think??!?!) and didn't get an answer.  Does anyone know why the bodyguard requested immunity?  What reason would there be for that?  I would think only if you were involved in the actual criminal act/accomplice would you request immunity.  Thoughts??!?

I don't know, will have to wait and see.  Leonard hasn't really said either.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: October 14, 2008, 11:29:40 PM »

So I wonder who will be Caseys new lead lawyer.  NG said there is no way the state will let Casey be her own defense because of appeals.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: October 14, 2008, 11:29:41 PM »

Nite BooMonkey
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: October 14, 2008, 11:30:04 PM »

Seeing how it is looking like the chloroform will become a very big issue in this case .. you don't think HH's source may have jeopardized the case in any way by telling her what days Casey searched for info on it on her computer .... do you?

GOD ... I don't want anything to jeopardize this case!  Caylee needs justice!

Why everything she said turned out to be not true

LOL ... kinda my point ... in my own weird way ...

Ah I get it in a backwards kinda way

kindasortabutnotreally ....  uh-huh ...
I really would like to address this post as every since I have entered into this DISSCUSION..like everybody else here....I didnt think being a part of this Forum would include being called a LIAR by people on here since they obviously do NOT know me, just as I do NOT know them....I am aware of who I know and therefore until it can be PROVEN that I don't, if certain people dont believe what I say then why even bother responding to me......Also I would like to  ask just what have I said that has turned out to be not true....I said she would be arrested soon for Murder.....and she was.......I said that the father wasnt a immedieate family member...and I still dont see that confirmed otherwise......I said that she died in the pool......Who was there watching that day that can prove otherwise at this moment??    Eitherway.......I am in a disscussion forum and that is what I am doing disscussing a case....Its my right just as much as it is yours,,,only I have better manners than to call anybody anything .....This isnt elementary school ......this is a discission Forum for adults and I will contunue to talk to the adults on here as is my right.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: October 14, 2008, 11:30:18 PM »

IIRC the bodyguard heard certain conversations and didn't report them right away. 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: October 14, 2008, 11:30:52 PM »

I started having panic attacks about 10 years ago out of the blue.  It was horrible and they put me on Lorezepam.  I took the dose they told me and I was so loopy.  I ran into the back of a car at Jack n Box with my kids in the car.  I came home and flushed them down the toilet.  There are times when Cindy seems heavily medicated.  I hope shes not driving around.  Im sure shes also not aware of some of the things coming out of her mouth.
Klass,
Her and Georges attorney said tonight on NG that Cindy couldn't take a lie detector because she is on medication.  Did I hear that correct?  That seems to me to be a breach of confidentiality.  Tisk, Tisk.

I agree, Cindy appears to be medicated to me too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.