March 29, 2024, 09:25:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 425883 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: October 14, 2008, 11:31:02 PM »

:smt056A-1, prayers for your father.  Hi all new and old monkeys.  I'm fairly new too.  I asked a question many posts ago (days I think??!?!) and didn't get an answer.  Does anyone know why the bodyguard requested immunity?  What reason would there be for that?  I would think only if you were involved in the actual criminal act/accomplice would you request immunity.  Thoughts??!?

I THINK it was because Casey may have confided in her while she was in their home. The bodyguard did not "report" the confession and then traveled out of state. The bodyguard may fear some LE reprisal for not informing them of this and thus "abetting" a murderer.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: October 14, 2008, 11:32:23 PM »

Ok last time I will discuss this picture, I did not take the picture. I was not talking about any canidates children. I posted a picture that was on the internet i did not comment on the picture and I really don't appreciate being called Evil save that ish for Casey, Cindy or whoever else but that was not called for!!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: October 14, 2008, 11:33:15 PM »

HigherHopes ~ I'm down with that.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: October 14, 2008, 11:34:40 PM »

Seeing how it is looking like the chloroform will become a very big issue in this case .. you don't think HH's source may have jeopardized the case in any way by telling her what days Casey searched for info on it on her computer .... do you?

GOD ... I don't want anything to jeopardize this case!  Caylee needs justice!

Why everything she said turned out to be not true

Kristin - Stop discussing other posters here at SM.  You don't know that "everything she said has turned out not to be true". 

HH is right, this is a discussion forum and we are here to discuss and not tear apart other posters.
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1264 on: October 14, 2008, 11:34:58 PM »

Seeing how it is looking like the chloroform will become a very big issue in this case .. you don't think HH's source may have jeopardized the case in any way by telling her what days Casey searched for info on it on her computer .... do you?

Why everything she said turned out to be not true

LOL ... kinda my point ... in my own weird way ...

Ah I get it in a backwards kinda way

kindasortabutnotreally ....  uh-huh ...
I really would like to address this post as every since I have entered into this DISSCUSION..like everybody else here....I didnt think being a part of this Forum would include being called a LIAR by people on here since they obviously do NOT know me, just as I do NOT know them....I am aware of who I know and therefore until it can be PROVEN that I don't, if certain people dont believe what I say then why even bother responding to me......Also I would like to  ask just what have I said that has turned out to be not true....I said she would be arrested soon for Murder.....and she was.......I said that the father wasnt a immedieate family member...and I still dont see that confirmed otherwise......I said that she died in the pool......Who was there watching that day that can prove otherwise at this moment??    Eitherway.......I am in a disscussion forum and that is what I am doing disscussing a case....Its my right just as much as it is yours,,,only I have better manners than to call anybody anything .....This isnt elementary school ......this is a discission Forum for adults and I will contunue to talk to the adults on here as is my right.........

I love your posts, HH.  I stayed up late just waiting for you to come in.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: October 14, 2008, 11:35:05 PM »

Today was the day we've all been waiting for and it couldn't have turned out better.

And now that I know that no one has been flushed down the toiletet, I can get a good night sleep. (Boy did I laugh at that~~)

NOPE !!  NOT the day I have been waiting For....  I WANT CAYLEE FOUND

This day may help in finding answers  if Casey want to talk or face the Death Penalty
JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1266 on: October 14, 2008, 11:36:14 PM »

omg - did you guys and gals hear Nejame when Nancy asked if CINDY would take a polygraph???

he yammered on ~ "SHE'S ON MEDICATION"!!!

omg - that's one hell of a PR guy. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1267 on: October 14, 2008, 11:36:43 PM »

Kristin - no you aren't evil

TO ALL:  THERE WILL BE NO POLITICAL DISCUSSION IN THE MISSING PERSONS THREADS. 

but but but  CINDY said this case is ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL POLICTICAL!

*DUCK*...

SORRY.. couldnt resist...

carry on...Wink

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: October 14, 2008, 11:37:04 PM »

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE ANSWERS!!!  LOL Don't know why this intrigues me.  I am so curious as to what she heard.  It must have been a doezy... 
Time will tell.    Ok, Where the heck is Lee.  What is up with the hiding. Not supportive anymore.  No DNA.    Looks GUILTY to me.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: October 14, 2008, 11:37:32 PM »

Today was the day we've all been waiting for and it couldn't have turned out better.

And now that I know that no one has been flushed down the toiletet, I can get a good night sleep. (Boy did I laugh at that~~)

NOPE !!  NOT the day I have been waiting For....  I WANT CAYLEE FOUND

This day may help in finding answers  if Casey want to talk or face the Death Penalty
JMO of course

I hope the day Caylee will be found isn't in the too distant future.  She needs to be laid to rest in peace.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: October 14, 2008, 11:37:41 PM »

Haven't quite figured out the reply withquote(uhhhhh I know it"s been recently asked about, so don't try to edjamacate m ::MonkeyLaugh::e)  i'll get it eventually but geez she had so many "friends" , whatta catch!! but now she'll be able to explore her other interests AKA Big Momma and her sisters 
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1271 on: October 14, 2008, 11:38:11 PM »

(.... irrelvant stuff deleted....)

I really would like to address this post as every since I have entered into this DISSCUSION..like everybody else here....I didnt think being a part of this Forum would include being called a LIAR by people on here since they obviously do NOT know me, just as I do NOT know them....I am aware of who I know and therefore until it can be PROVEN that I don't, if certain people dont believe what I say then why even bother responding to me......Also I would like to  ask just what have I said that has turned out to be not true....I said she would be arrested soon for Murder.....and she was.......I said that the father wasnt a immedieate family member...and I still dont see that confirmed otherwise......I said that she died in the pool......Who was there watching that day that can prove otherwise at this moment??    Eitherway.......I am in a disscussion forum and that is what I am doing disscussing a case....Its my right just as much as it is yours,,,only I have better manners than to call anybody anything .....This isnt elementary school ......this is a discission Forum for adults and I will contunue to talk to the adults on here as is my right.........

Like water off a duck's back, HH - keep doin' what you're doin', you know there is both intelligent life and unintelligent life here on the forum..... I for one appreciate everything you share with us, and as far as I know none of it has proven UNTRUE, some of it has yet to be proven TRUE but all the beans have not yet been spilt.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: October 14, 2008, 11:38:20 PM »

invision ... can you whisper the date to me or ... maybe just tell me if it was before or after June 16th.

Thank you

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: October 14, 2008, 11:38:45 PM »

I'm going to step away from the forum for about 20 minutes.  If I find out the bickering is continuing I'll simply lock the threads for the night so I can get some peace and quiet. 

It's busy enough here without dealing with complaints and arguments.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1274 on: October 14, 2008, 11:38:51 PM »

omg - did you guys and gals hear Nejame when Nancy asked if CINDY would take a polygraph???

She pretty well fessed up to that in the "exlcusive" with Holly. I still can't believe that interview.  Even the medication didn't help, she is still crazy!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: October 14, 2008, 11:38:53 PM »

:smt056A-1, prayers for your father.  Hi all new and old monkeys.  I'm fairly new too.  I asked a question many posts ago (days I think??!?!) and didn't get an answer.  Does anyone know why the bodyguard requested immunity?  What reason would there be for that?  I would think only if you were involved in the actual criminal act/accomplice would you request immunity.  Thoughts??!?

KYcat
JMO  but I think we think (if that make since) it may have to do with any "LEAGAL" non disclosure documents they had to sign..   
And Welcome to SM

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1276 on: October 14, 2008, 11:39:49 PM »

Ok last time I will discuss this picture, I did not take the picture. I was not talking about any canidates children. I posted a picture that was on the internet i did not comment on the picture and I really don't appreciate being called Evil save that ish for Casey, Cindy or whoever else but that was not called for!!!

No No Kristin, nobody called you evil, because we all know that would not be nice!!  Someone asked for a speak no evil monkey!!! To say SP has a look is not politcal, IMO, it is just a fashion statement.  No biggie!! 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1277 on: October 14, 2008, 11:40:11 PM »

HH... i am not much of an adult.. even tho i am OLD.. but  i enjoy yer posts kiddo!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: October 14, 2008, 11:40:34 PM »

HH...I did make a few comments the other night about things being posted on her by people who have friends in LE.  IF it came across that I thought you were lying that was not the point I was trying to make.  Its not that I didnt believe you, it was that I wondered about the integrity of the case with things being posted here about LE and what they are telling outsiders.  I mean Cindy is constantly saying LE is leaking info and altho I think she is an idiot, I just dont want her to have any amo.  I posted the concern on the day that Baez seemed to have won some privledges and was worried about case.  If I offended you i am deeply sorry.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: October 14, 2008, 11:40:45 PM »

I haven't got to watch it yet, due to my dvr being hooked up to my big screen tv and teenagers watching some stupid movies, but am looking forward to it, if they ever go home...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.