April 25, 2024, 06:00:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427549 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: October 14, 2008, 11:41:34 PM »

Seeing how it is looking like the chloroform will become a very big issue in this case .. you don't think HH's source may have jeopardized the case in any way by telling her what days Casey searched for info on it on her computer .... do you?

GOD ... I don't want anything to jeopardize this case!  Caylee needs justice!

invision ... can you whisper the date to me or ... maybe just tell me if it was before or after June 16th.

Thank you

Janet

Janet -  HH is on board now ... perhaps she can recall the dates or has them written down somewhere .... It was like May 14, 15, 16 and then here and there after that ... (but I don't know for sure) ... It was in the last thread ... or maybe two or three ago ... UGH ... who knows .... they have been flying by!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1281 on: October 14, 2008, 11:41:51 PM »

omg - did you guys and gals hear Nejame when Nancy asked if CINDY would take a polygraph???

he yammered on ~ "SHE'S ON MEDICATION"!!!

omg - that's one hell of a PR guy. 

I know but what else does have to work with. 
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: October 14, 2008, 11:42:20 PM »

WOW, I have so much reading to do!!

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: October 14, 2008, 11:42:22 PM »

Haven't quite figured out the reply withquote(uhhhhh I know it"s been recently asked about, so don't try to edjamacate m ::MonkeyLaugh::e)  i'll get it eventually but geez she had so many "friends" , whatta catch!! but now she'll be able to explore her other interests AKA Big Momma and her sisters 

Good evening mizjay.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: October 14, 2008, 11:42:23 PM »

omg - did you guys and gals hear Nejame when Nancy asked if CINDY would take a polygraph???

Thanks Rob for that great chuckle, glad I wasn't drinking anything.

Am relieved that the murderer isn't comfy at home & no longer a danger to any innocent children or any of the neighbors.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: October 14, 2008, 11:42:25 PM »

[/quote]

kindasortabutnotreally ....  uh-huh ...
[/quote]I really would like to address this post as every since I have entered into this DISSCUSION..like everybody else here....I didnt think being a part of this Forum would include being called a LIAR by people on here since they obviously do NOT know me, just as I do NOT know them....I am aware of who I know and therefore until it can be PROVEN that I don't, if certain people dont believe what I say then why even bother responding to me......Also I would like to  ask just what have I said that has turned out to be not true....I said she would be arrested soon for Murder.....and she was.......I said that the father wasnt a immedieate family member...and I still dont see that confirmed otherwise......I said that she died in the pool......Who was there watching that day that can prove otherwise at this moment??    Eitherway.......I am in a disscussion forum and that is what I am doing disscussing a case....Its my right just as much as it is yours,,,only I have better manners than to call anybody anything .....This isnt elementary school ......this is a discission Forum for adults and I will contunue to talk to the adults on here as is my right.........
[/quote]

Are you serious right now??

Nothing that you said has turned out to be TRUE. I was stating the facts I am not here to slam you or anyone else, You can post whatever you want but how this turned out to be slam Kristin night is beyond me.You can discuss the case all you want but if you are going to say you have a source then have a source you have changed your story so many times. Why when I or anyone questions your source you get offended is beyond me you have no idea. I did not call you a liar if you are offended that is your right.i could say alot of things about you but out of respect for this forum I will not.My email is in my profile if you have a problem with me feel free to use it.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: October 14, 2008, 11:43:11 PM »

This is off topic but then again not.
Is there someone I can email about a presumed missing person I once knew. Im confused because the case just got swept under the rug and I dont know if the person was ever found. I on my cannot find out any info and wondered if anyone here at SM can find info.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1287 on: October 14, 2008, 11:43:24 PM »

I'm going to step away from the forum for about 20 minutes.  If I find out the bickering is continuing I'll simply lock the threads for the night so I can get some peace and quiet. 

It's busy enough here without dealing with complaints and arguments.

yes ma'am !

maybe ALL of us should take a twenty minute walk....

naw.. its cold here in the idaho panhandle...

carry on...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1288 on: October 14, 2008, 11:43:26 PM »

Old Fart, are you any relation to Jeff Dunhams' Walter?  Every time I see your Avi it makes me think of him and I just laugh!!

Well, night to all!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1289 on: October 14, 2008, 11:43:39 PM »

:smt056A-1, prayers for your father.  Hi all new and old monkeys.  I'm fairly new too.  I asked a question many posts ago (days I think??!?!) and didn't get an answer.  Does anyone know why the bodyguard requested immunity?  What reason would there be for that?  I would think only if you were involved in the actual criminal act/accomplice would you request immunity.  Thoughts??!?

Perhaps he heard her talk about something and didn't come forward at the time.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: October 14, 2008, 11:43:54 PM »

Today was the day we've all been waiting for and it couldn't have turned out better.

And now that I know that no one has been flushed down the toiletet, I can get a good night sleep. (Boy did I laugh at that~~)

NOPE !!  NOT the day I have been waiting For....  I WANT CAYLEE FOUND

This day may help in finding answers  if Casey want to talk or face the Death Penalty
JMO of course

I agree OF... I want her found too.... that is the day I am waiting for...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: October 14, 2008, 11:45:33 PM »

kindasortabutnotreally ....  uh-huh ...
[/quote]I really would like to address this post as every since I have entered into this DISSCUSION..like everybody else here....I didnt think being a part of this Forum would include being called a LIAR by people on here since they obviously do NOT know me, just as I do NOT know them....I am aware of who I know and therefore until it can be PROVEN that I don't, if certain people dont believe what I say then why even bother responding to me......Also I would like to  ask just what have I said that has turned out to be not true....I said she would be arrested soon for Murder.....and she was.......I said that the father wasnt a immedieate family member...and I still dont see that confirmed otherwise......I said that she died in the pool......Who was there watching that day that can prove otherwise at this moment??    Eitherway.......I am in a disscussion forum and that is what I am doing disscussing a case....Its my right just as much as it is yours,,,only I have better manners than to call anybody anything .....This isnt elementary school ......this is a discission Forum for adults and I will contunue to talk to the adults on here as is my right.........
[/quote]

Are you serious right now??

Nothing that you said has turned out to be TRUE. I was stating the facts I am not here to slam you or anyone else, You can post whatever you want but how this turned out to be slam Kristin night is beyond me.You can discuss the case all you want but if you are going to say you have a source then have a source you have changed your story so many times. Why when I or anyone questions your source you get offended is beyond me you have no idea. I did not call you a liar if you are offended that is your right.i could say alot of things about you but out of respect for this forum I will not.My email is in my profile if you have a problem with me feel free to use it.
[/quote]

Did you not read Klaas' post?

I'm going to step away from the forum for about 20 minutes.  If I find out the bickering is continuing I'll simply lock the threads for the night  so I can get some peace and quiet.

It's busy enough here without dealing with complaints and arguments.

This discussion stops now.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: October 14, 2008, 11:46:15 PM »

::MonkeyEek::I LOVE EVERYBODY'S POSTS.  HAVE A GLASS OF WINE AND A CHILL PILL.  WE CAN ALL USE IT.  Ok, Muffy Bee, do not buzz me (I've been buzzed before for OT) But I miss Des.  I am worried about her.  Give her lots of Monkey Hugs for me.  Ok, back on topic.    Is anybody but me confused as to where Casey got all her money for three years of not-working?  I mean that's a long time.  Was she stealing from Cin and GA and everybody else that whole time.  Where was she getting money.  I think she was involved in some less than noble activities besides the stealing.

TY OldFart.  Love your eyes.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: October 14, 2008, 11:47:11 PM »

This is off topic but then again not.
Is there someone I can email about a presumed missing person I once knew. Im confused because the case just got swept under the rug and I dont know if the person was ever found. I on my cannot find out any info and wondered if anyone here at SM can find info.

We gave a search feature Mtnmom, so we could look and see if they've been in our files.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: October 14, 2008, 11:47:36 PM »

Seeing how it is looking like the chloroform will become a very big issue in this case .. you don't think HH's source may have jeopardized the case in any way by telling her what days Casey searched for info on it on her computer .... do you?

invision ... can you whisper the date to me or ... maybe just tell me if it was before or after June 16th.

Thank you

Janet

Janet -  HH is on board now ... perhaps she can recall the dates or has them written down somewhere .... It was like May 14, 15, 16 and then here and there after that ... (but I don't know for sure) ... It was in the last thread ... or maybe two or three ago ... UGH ... who knows .... they have been flying by!

In other words ... prior to June 16th.

Thanks HH.  Thanks invision.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!

Janet
8:50 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1295 on: October 14, 2008, 11:47:54 PM »

::SpeakNoEvilMonkey:: <----we need one of those. 

Walkinghorse
~ there is always the report to moderator button too.  I saw this post and it made me wonder where the monkey love is tonight.

Did I miss something?? I am an evil monkey now??

No no no!  You're not an evil monkey!  The ::SpeakNoEvilMonkey:: It's the monkey equivalent of biting one's tongue!  We're 1-1 in the humor department.     It's all good.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: October 14, 2008, 11:48:07 PM »

Old Fart, are you any relation to Jeff Dunhams' Walter?  Every time I see your Avi it makes me think of him and I just laugh!!

Well, night to all!

Off topic  but this is too strange

Orchid not sure who you are talking about   but a friend from 45+ years ago was named Jeff Dunham  and his day was name Walter ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: October 14, 2008, 11:49:00 PM »

MUFFY

was it possible that I was posting at the same time klaas was and I didnt read it till now?????????????????
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: October 14, 2008, 11:49:08 PM »

Why everything she said turned out to be not true

LOL ... kinda my point ... in my own weird way ...

Ah I get it in a backwards kinda way
Ahhhhhhhhh, come on' guys.  Isn't this Monkey bashing?  I am not a mod or anything, but this and the musing thread that one night on hh.  Why?  IMHO, she has come to us with what she is being told.  Do you know she lied?  Do you know her source lied?  Has the case been tried and I missed it somehow?  Sorry, but this is a sad moment, IMHO.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1299 on: October 14, 2008, 11:49:18 PM »

She pretty well fessed up to that in the "exlcusive" with Holly. I still can't believe that interview.  Even the medication didn't help, she is still crazy!!

yes - true... but Nejame was saying in a way - hey, here's a legitimate reason why my obviously concealing client won't take the polygraph. Who does he think watches these shows? 4 year olds?

like it was a valid excuse when a child is missing... I thought he was off his rocker too. Maybe he needs some of Cindy's "calmin' down medicine in a jug" too.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.