April 26, 2024, 10:42:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427667 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: October 15, 2008, 12:25:29 AM »

Dang I felt like Casey Anthony being caught at Fusion with those pictures with my quote!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: October 15, 2008, 12:25:33 AM »

Very tense day here I see and I have missed a lot.    Luckily, I saw my therapist today for some healing.  She asked me what I am doing socially....I told her I have been hanging out with a bunch of monkeys till the wee hours.  I said we hang out in a cage and talk about very important issues.  We have all recently dressed up for Halloween and it's so much fun.  I told her not everyone is a monkey here some are giraffes, squirrels, cats and dogs.  When we are bad we get a big red button or time out.  I let her know that today was one of the hardest days to leave the cage and I had to force myself to keep my appointment.  With that she began frantically writing in her book.  I was very anxious to get home and told her I must leave early to hear what the grand juries decision was and that George would be a witness.   She said oh uh huh, and I suppose that would be Curious George?     

You are hilarious, MM.  I just love you!!

Thanks just trying to lighten up the cage.......love u 2   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: October 15, 2008, 12:26:38 AM »

Would someone please tell me what was up today about pictures ans such I dont know what anybody is ralking about  I have been gone most of the afternoon and dont know what happened or anything......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: October 15, 2008, 12:27:07 AM »

hey - where the hell was Larry Garrison today? This was his big moment in the sun!

and don't say getting his back waxed - that was last Friday!!! 

OMG that's right!  Where's Garrison? 

KLAAS - I still think that was him running across the Anthony's lawn that night wasn't it ... Running away from the madness!

You mean with the fox cam on the house where she put Casey in the window and had people running across the yard?  That was the funniest thing ive ever seen on here!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1384 on: October 15, 2008, 12:28:01 AM »

Nighty night everyone.

Cubbee - I'm sorry you are so disappointed. I think we're all just a little over emotional after everything that's happened. I agree though, Caylee is most important. This isn't about us. It's much bigger than us.

What Outspoken did though IMO was very distasteful and I've seen the big red button for WAY less.

Monkey bunkey time as Muffy would say.

Muffy and Klaas and all mods - I TOTALLY RESPECT ALL OF YOU - thank you for who you are and what you do!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1385 on: October 15, 2008, 12:28:25 AM »

hey - where the hell was Larry Garrison today? This was his big moment in the sun! 
LOL---Too funny.   This is why I love the Monkey Cage...someone always manages to make us laugh.

I think I am still delirious with todays news on this case.  While it has been all along so sad to face the obvious....this indictment today proves once again....There really IS a God.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: October 15, 2008, 12:28:39 AM »

Poster Outspoken has been banned.  Anyone that pulls that kind of crap is going to be banned PERIOD

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: October 15, 2008, 12:28:43 AM »

IMO everyone should think about how they would feel if they logged on and saw some of the things I have seen on here posted about other poster posted about them....This board is for Caylee...yahoo has some very liberal boards where you can bash each other all you want...
Go ahead Muffy ....smack me with the ruler....

Good nite Monkeys...I have had enough..

cubbee~  why in the world would I smack you with a ruler?  You are darned right this thread is for Caylee.  I hope to see you in the morning.  It has been a rough day here.

Muffy.... didn't mean to speak up when it is not my place, but I cannot stand to see people hurting each others feelings...it takes away from the purpose of this forum...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1388 on: October 15, 2008, 12:29:27 AM »

Surely now KC will come forward with the info needed to locate Caylee.
I can't see that it would be in her interests not to...although we may have to wait until after she has been convicted...I sincerely hope not.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: October 15, 2008, 12:29:35 AM »

and don't say getting his back waxed - that was last Friday!!! 

OMG that's right!  Where's Garrison? 

KLAAS - I still think that was him running across the Anthony's lawn that night wasn't it ... Running away from the madness!

You mean with the fox cam on the house where she put Casey in the window and had people running across the yard?  That was the funniest thing ive ever seen on here!

YES!  I just scrolled up and saw that "guy" running across the lawn and thought it was a "live feed"  ... I about had a fit!  LOL 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: October 15, 2008, 12:29:45 AM »

Would someone please tell me what was up today about pictures ans such I dont know what anybody is ralking about  I have been gone most of the afternoon and dont know what happened or anything......

Some kind of hit and run posting naughty pics of someone with their pants unzipped.  Just ignore it.

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: October 15, 2008, 12:29:56 AM »

IMO everyone should think about how they would feel if they logged on and saw some of the things I have seen on here posted about other poster posted about them....This board is for Caylee...yahoo has some very liberal boards where you can bash each other all you want...

You took the words right out of my mouth Cubbeegirl.  Good Night all Monkeys.  Please try to be kinder in the morning.

HH, I (Heart) you!!!  Sorry for the picture situation.  No one needs to be so petty.

Sleep Peacefully!!!!!!  Please send a Thank You Heavenward for today.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Grandmaof4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1392 on: October 15, 2008, 12:30:05 AM »

Two questions...did Des talk with LP at 7:00 (her time) and did anything happen at  11:00 p.m.(George asked for prayers at that time). Thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: October 15, 2008, 12:31:06 AM »

cubbee~  why in the world would I smack you with a ruler?  You are darned right this thread is for Caylee.  I hope to see you in the morning.  It has been a rough day here.

Muffy.... didn't mean to speak up when it is not my place, but I cannot stand to see people hurting each others feelings...it takes away from the purpose of this forum...

Cubbee - we are doing out best to stop it.  I'm not in the mood for complaints right now.  Would you like to moderate.  I'd be happy to give my job to someone else right about now.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: October 15, 2008, 12:31:14 AM »

cubbee~  (((hugs)))  You are just fine. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: October 15, 2008, 12:31:42 AM »

Few of the hmmmmm thoughts today:

the stuffed animals & sympathy cards found in the A's trash bag that was picked up by the W/S member.  That's right CA is only interested in the checks being in those envelopes, not words of sympathy & support from those who identify with her as a grandmother.

the possible divorce talk that GA spoke of with TowYard Manager Simon Birch prior to opening of the car & the flies buzzing out along with the horrible decomposition odor.

CA's demand on TV for public to get their *sses out there looking for her grand daughter.

think there are probably a good deal more of these that demonstrate that it is not probable that denial was responsible but plain ole legal SPIN & visions of $$$$$$$$$.  Looking for the highest offer for an interview, trash - greedy trash.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1396 on: October 15, 2008, 12:31:47 AM »

I knew there was a button about to appear... I just know these things!

the IP addresses at the Baez law firm and the Baez home are blocked now. I'll scramble his blackberry if he re-appears.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: October 15, 2008, 12:32:10 AM »

Two questions...did Des talk with LP at 7:00 (her time) and did anything happen at  11:00 p.m.(George asked for prayers at that time). Thanks!

We haven't really heard back from Destiny so I imagine not alot was said.  NO, we haven't heard about anything happening at 11pm so we don't know why George referenced it.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: October 15, 2008, 12:32:22 AM »

Some kind of hit and run posting naughty pics of someone with their pants unzipped.  Just ignore it.
Well   I dont think it was a hit and run poster......I have and ideal about who outspoken is and I wasnt  here to see any picture but I will be sending Klaas a e-mail soon to discuss my findings.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: October 15, 2008, 12:32:26 AM »

who thinks Deepak Kalpoe has a shot with Casey? Her standards are going to have to be lower significantly.

Not sure about Deepak but you know what I thought about today?  Casey appeared to be wearing the same pants today that Cindy said smelled like the car so she washed them.  Then I thought about Joran wearing his plaid shirt to jail.  Is this something defense attorneys suggest?  Wear the evidence to jail? 
Those pants do look like what was described, but wouldn't law enforcement have collected them for evidence even if they had been washed?  It was as if they were sending a subliminal message to those who follow the case. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.