April 25, 2024, 09:10:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427561 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: October 15, 2008, 12:41:02 AM »

Hey there OldF. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1421 on: October 15, 2008, 12:41:51 AM »

Klaas - nanners in your basket!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1422 on: October 15, 2008, 12:41:53 AM »

I knew there was a button about to appear... I just know these things!
the IP addresses at the Baez law firm and the Baez home are blocked now. I'll scramble his blackberry if he re-appears.

ROB - you better be careful or Gale might be after you for your "input" ...

ahhh that sounds freekie

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1423 on: October 15, 2008, 12:42:20 AM »

Surely now KC will come forward with the info needed to locate Caylee.
I can't see that it would be in her interests not to...although we may have to wait until after she has been convicted...I sincerely hope not.

I won't hold my breath.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: October 15, 2008, 12:42:39 AM »

Very tense day here I see and I have missed a lot.    Luckily, I saw my therapist today for some healing.  She asked me what I am doing socially....I told her I have been hanging out with a bunch of monkeys till the wee hours.  I said we hang out in a cage and talk about very important issues.  We have all recently dressed up for Halloween and it's so much fun.  I told her not everyone is a monkey here some are giraffes, squirrels, cats and dogs.  When we are bad we get a big red button or time out.  I let her know that today was one of the hardest days to leave the cage and I had to force myself to keep my appointment.  With that she began frantically writing in her book.  I was very anxious to get home and told her I must leave early to hear what the grand juries decision was and that George would be a witness.   She said oh uh huh, and I suppose that would be Curious George?     

You are hilarious, MM.  I just love you!!

Thanks just trying to lighten up the cage.......love u 2   

Aw MM she is in jail we can rest now!!!!

I know of course everything came up today and I couldn't read here.  It's strange because I'm happy she was arrested but I still feel sad, it is a sad sad situation.   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: October 15, 2008, 12:43:04 AM »

Would someone please tell me what was up today about pictures ans such I dont know what anybody is ralking about  I have been gone most of the afternoon and dont know what happened or anything......

Some kind of hit and run posting naughty pics of someone with their pants unzipped.  Just ignore it.
Sometimes being pages behind has it's advantages!  Whew, almost there - someone wait for me. 
Welcome to all those new monkeys.  Thank you to Old Fart for the link today.  Sorry if I posted something that had already been discussed! 
Rob - hope you saw my post.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: October 15, 2008, 12:43:22 AM »

I can't see that it would be in her interests not to...although we may have to wait until after she has been convicted...I sincerely hope not.

I won't hold my breath.

I hope you don't.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1427 on: October 15, 2008, 12:43:43 AM »

Is there something the monkeys can do for the Clinton case OF was talking about?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: October 15, 2008, 12:43:46 AM »

This is off topic but then again not.
Is there someone I can email about a presumed missing person I once knew. Im confused because the case just got swept under the rug and I dont know if the person was ever found. I on my cannot find out any info and wondered if anyone here at SM can find info.

I will give t a shot, but I will need a name, location and date went missing.

hi Nut I sent what info I had to Muffybee, if she will she can forward it on to you. Appreciate any info I can find.

Thanks
mtnmom
OK......will check my pm's tomorrow and start looking then.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: October 15, 2008, 12:44:05 AM »

Very tense day here I see and I have missed a lot.    Luckily, I saw my therapist today for some healing.  She asked me what I am doing socially....I told her I have been hanging out with a bunch of monkeys till the wee hours.  I said we hang out in a cage and talk about very important issues.  We have all recently dressed up for Halloween and it's so much fun.  I told her not everyone is a monkey here some are giraffes, squirrels, cats and dogs.  When we are bad we get a big red button or time out.  I let her know that today was one of the hardest days to leave the cage and I had to force myself to keep my appointment.  With that she began frantically writing in her book.  I was very anxious to get home and told her I must leave early to hear what the grand juries decision was and that George would be a witness.   She said oh uh huh, and I suppose that would be Curious George?     

You are hilarious, MM.  I just love you!!

Thanks just trying to lighten up the cage.......love u 2   

Aw MM she is in jail we can rest now!!!!

I know of course everything came up today and I couldn't read here.  It's strange because I'm happy she was arrested but I still feel sad, it is a sad sad situation.   

You are riight no winners here!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: October 15, 2008, 12:44:24 AM »

I won't hold my breath.

I know NUT but I'm hoping she will too.  I know it wouldn't be her style but I really hope it happens.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1431 on: October 15, 2008, 12:44:53 AM »

Just let me know...I love to explore new places   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: October 15, 2008, 12:45:29 AM »

marymary~ I feel the same way.  I described today as bittersweet.  Casey is arrested but Caylee is still out there waiting to be found.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: October 15, 2008, 12:45:43 AM »

Oh My, I don't usually have anything to say because of my anti social personality, but I just had to let you know this really had me laughing until I cried. I'm gonna remember this when I go visit my Therapist next week. LMAO

Sure hope we don't have the same therapist.  Don't mention monkeys, she might go bananas!!! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1434 on: October 15, 2008, 12:45:46 AM »

who thinks Deepak Kalpoe has a shot with Casey? Her standards are going to have to be lower significantly.

Not sure about Deepak but you know what I thought about today?  Casey appeared to be wearing the same pants today that Cindy said smelled like the car so she washed them.  Then I thought about Joran wearing his plaid shirt to jail.  Is this something defense attorneys suggest?  Wear the evidence to jail? 
Those pants do look like what was described, but wouldn't law enforcement have collected them for evidence even if they had been washed?  It was as if they were sending a subliminal message to those who follow the case. 
I think surely they must be another pair if they were collected for evidence, maybe she bought the exact pair and the WHITE blouse just to be "spiteful"?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1435 on: October 15, 2008, 12:46:11 AM »

Just wanted to drop and OldFarts ramblings off before I leave for the night
This was the music that played on a Missing Persons MySpace(?)  site at one time. 
The missing person is Clinton Nelson... his mother Carolyn is a SM member.
I think she seldom posts outside of Clinton thread... http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0  and I can kinda understand why.

Different cases get different attention by the media and internet groups

In Calyee's case   people outside the family have been the driving force to find answers.  In Clinton's case..  Carolyn has been that force with not much assistance (that I have seen)

I guess what I'm trying to say is we all have our own views ideas  etc..  but when we get to the point we have to argue & kinda name calling each other for our own EGOs or just to argue or be correct something is wrong.   We got caught up in the moment / ourselves.  We forgot why we want to help in someway or last least be involved in ~ in some small way.

Ok... I'm rambling   Sorry   ~   time for the drop off
JMO  and sorry for the Ramblings of an OldFart
SeeYaByeee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6aqBvedQvE
"Somewhere by Within Temptation"

terrific post Old Fart - Carolyn is fighting a very hard fought battle for answers. I know some day those answers will arrive. It won't be soon enough, but I'm sure one day she will get the answers she seeks.

I have tried to do just about everything I can think of, and so have so many other monks here... I think it is a manpower issue. Clinton is somewhere and it's a matter of finding his remains.

I'm always willing to do whatever I can to help her.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1436 on: October 15, 2008, 12:46:28 AM »

Am I wrong for being selfish and hoping that she gets the DP?

This is a child we're talking about.

I never believed in the DP before this one.

I've been angry at Casey for months now and do not know how to release that other than to vent on here.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1437 on: October 15, 2008, 12:46:36 AM »

klass... that was really awful seeing pictures like that on here .....
sure glad to have the MOD SQUAD!

some people are just  really awful...
glad to see this forum wont stand for things like that!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: October 15, 2008, 12:46:53 AM »

Is there something the monkeys can do for the Clinton case OF was talking about?

You can start by reading up on the case.  There are about 50 pages but you can sort of skip through some.  I would read the first couple pages then skip around after that.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: October 15, 2008, 12:46:54 AM »

wow outspoken - that was brave.. hitting and running like a pussy. 

Dagnabbit.....I always miss the good stuff 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.