April 18, 2024, 03:45:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427028 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: October 15, 2008, 01:09:06 AM »

Dang, this board has worn me out tonight so im off to bed.  Thanks again to the moderators for the fix...lol...it skeered me!
Good Night........sleep tight.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: October 15, 2008, 01:09:36 AM »

Goodnight DR.  And you asked some good questions too!  I hope you will feel better in the morning.  See you then.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1482 on: October 15, 2008, 01:10:43 AM »

Hey MM, Good news today!  I just got caught up -read your post - died laughing!!! Thank you I needed that.

Thank God, Casey is finally in jail and we will have to wait for a trial.  I have never smoked so much in my life, been arguing with my husband all night - now he wants to rehire me, even my dogs are mad at me and now my laptop is not working right.

This case is killing me! I think I am going to try and sue the Anthony's for mental anguish!! 

Read all the posts!   
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: October 15, 2008, 01:10:50 AM »

Seeing how it is looking like the chloroform will become a very big issue in this case .. you don't think HH's source may have jeopardized the case in any way by telling her what days Casey searched for info on it on her computer .... do you?

GOD ... I don't want anything to jeopardize this case!  Caylee needs justice!

Why everything she said turned out to be not true

LOL ... kinda my point ... in my own weird way ...

Ah I get it in a backwards kinda way

kindasortabutnotreally ....  uh-huh ...
I really would like to address this post as every since I have entered into this DISSCUSION..like everybody else here....I didnt think being a part of this Forum would include being called a LIAR by people on here since they obviously do NOT know me, just as I do NOT know them....I am aware of who I know and therefore until it can be PROVEN that I don't, if certain people dont believe what I say then why even bother responding to me......Also I would like to  ask just what have I said that has turned out to be not true....I said she would be arrested soon for Murder.....and she was.......I said that the father wasnt a immedieate family member...and I still dont see that confirmed otherwise......I said that she died in the pool......Who was there watching that day that can prove otherwise at this moment??    Eitherway.......I am in a disscussion forum and that is what I am doing disscussing a case....Its my right just as much as it is yours,,,only I have better manners than to call anybody anything .....This isnt elementary school ......this is a discission Forum for adults and I will contunue to talk to the adults on here as is my right.........
I love your posts hh!!! Dont listen to the imaturity...im way behind..

OH AND KLASS.....just so yall know, I was deep in the woods, planting food plots for deer season, on a 4 wheeler, on my lil alltel phone on scared monkeys....all day until my phone died! And this site has the best viewing of any site I have ever been to on a cell phone.....tell daddy Red that if you see him.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: October 15, 2008, 01:11:06 AM »

Is there a hearing tomorrow?

Ahh, I hope you get an answer cause I have no idea either.  There's 100 people watching though so only a matter of time.

I think shehas to be in court at 830 tomorrow morning she will just be read her charges

Thanks everyone who answered.  I was prepared to go to 20 questions if need be...lol
Have I ever mentioned I'm a retired schoolteacher?

It's a sad night and my husband is out-of-town so I had no one to share the sadness.  He had warned me I was getting too emotionally involved in this case.  It's just facing the reality that Caylee really is dead...her twinkling eyes and sparkling smile lost to this world forever that is painful.

Good night.

Goodnight Dr.. Yeah it was pretty hard to hear she is presumed dead, and her mom took her life she got a little justice, praying now They will find her body
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1485 on: October 15, 2008, 01:12:07 AM »

dont want to stack quotes, so i will just say THIS hh... it takes alot of GOOD people to make the world a better place, to combat all the nasty stuff that some NOT so nice people come up with Wink

the justice system will deal with casey now...
thats all i really ever want... justice... because NOTHING will bring back that sweet little girl... and i know that people grieve in different ways... personally... i have just never thought of CLUBBING as being one of them...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: October 15, 2008, 01:12:50 AM »

Well....I wonder how Casey is liking her new bedroom tonight........I hope she will just lay in that little single bed and think about what she did to poor little Caylee.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: October 15, 2008, 01:13:30 AM »

mtnmom ~ if you are still here, I've shared your email with Nut.

I wonder where George is staying tonight?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1488 on: October 15, 2008, 01:14:57 AM »

I may have missed something but did anyone find out what Lee is up to?
From what I have read so far it would seem he is nowhere to be found?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1489 on: October 15, 2008, 01:15:17 AM »

Is there a hearing tomorrow?

Ahh, I hope you get an answer cause I have no idea either.  There's 100 people watching though so only a matter of time.

I think shehas to be in court at 830 tomorrow morning she will just be read her charges

Hey got your email, I thought you were going to bed early tonight.  Read your post too- so don't feel jealous! You are not evil! 

Casey has to go to court tomorrow!  No sleeping late for her anymore!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: October 15, 2008, 01:16:18 AM »

OH AND KLASS.....just so yall know, I was deep in the woods, planting food plots for deer season, on a 4 wheeler, on my lil alltel phone on scared monkeys....all day until my phone died! And this site has the best viewing of any site I have ever been to on a cell phone.....tell daddy Red that if you see him.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im good........Be careful out in those woods   LOL

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: October 15, 2008, 01:16:37 AM »

dont want to stack quotes, so i will just say THIS hh... it takes alot of GOOD people to make the world a better place, to combat all the nasty stuff that some NOT so nice people come up with Wink

thats all i really ever want... justice... because NOTHING will bring back that sweet little girl... and i know that people grieve in different ways... personally... i have just never thought of CLUBBING as being one of them...

heykim ~  you can sorta stack quotes here.  SM isn't that strict.  It's just when they get gi-normous are they a problem.  But thank you for your consideration.       You are right, nothing will bring Caylee back.     But she needs to be found.  And there needs to be a trial and consequences for those that harmed her.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: October 15, 2008, 01:17:43 AM »

I may have missed something but did anyone find out what Lee is up to?
From what I have read so far it would seem he is nowhere to be found?

I haven't heard anything.  Maybe someone else has.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: October 15, 2008, 01:17:54 AM »

The media isn't letting them alone for one night .... those poor neighbors!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1494 on: October 15, 2008, 01:18:07 AM »

Well....I wonder how Casey is liking her new bedroom tonight........I hope she will just lay in that little single bed and think about what she did to poor little Caylee.......

honestly? i dont think it will be all that hard for casey... certainly HER world wasnt what most of us live, but hey, i think she is and ADAPTER.. i think she will do just fine in jail, making new *ahem* friends... and being a serial liar...
at least she doesnt have to listen to her parents anymore.. she doesnt have to worry about her CHILD ...
oh yeah.. i think she will be JUSSSSSSSSSSSST dandy in there...
reality and casey are not friends....

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: October 15, 2008, 01:18:14 AM »

mtnmom ~ if you are still here, I've shared your email with Nut.

I wonder where George is staying tonight?

Thank you so much, I know its little to go on. You monkeys are so wonderful for helping me out. I have a shred of hope shes alive.
mtnmom
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: October 15, 2008, 01:18:56 AM »

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im good........Be careful out in those woods   LOL

I actually did that once too.  Viewed the site from my cell phone,LOL 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: October 15, 2008, 01:18:59 AM »

Well.......I will tell you that some people know right from wrong and some dont and so in Caseys case.....today she found out what was right   since she has gotten away with alot of wrongs all her life it was way past time for her to pay...

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: October 15, 2008, 01:20:21 AM »

Hey MM, Good news today!  I just got caught up -read your post - died laughing!!! Thank you I needed that.

Thank God, Casey is finally in jail and we will have to wait for a trial.  I have never smoked so much in my life, been arguing with my husband all night - now he wants to rehire me, even my dogs are mad at me and now my laptop is not working right.

This case is killing me! I think I am going to try and sue th ::MonkeyConfused::e Anthony's for mental anguish!! 

Read all the posts! 

I'm with ya there, my computer just shuts off sometimes to give itself a break.  There is no way you can work now until the verdict is in.   Unless you do p/t.  Talk later NG is on. 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1499 on: October 15, 2008, 01:20:57 AM »

heykim ~  you can sorta stack quotes here.  SM isn't that strict.  It's just when they get gi-normous are they a problem.  But thank you for your consideration.       You are right, nothing will bring Caylee back.     But she needs to be found.  And there needs to be a trial and consequences for those that harmed her.

yep... no qualms about her being in jail.... i just think that it doesnt change much ....the child is gone..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.