April 25, 2024, 11:43:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427593 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: October 15, 2008, 01:21:24 AM »

Niterzzz All ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: October 15, 2008, 01:22:31 AM »

Niterzzz All ...

Nite invision
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1502 on: October 15, 2008, 01:22:57 AM »

I love your posts hh!!! Dont listen to the imaturity...im way behind..

OH AND KLASS.....just so yall know, I was deep in the woods, planting food plots for deer season, on a 4 wheeler, on my lil alltel phone on scared monkeys....all day until my phone died! And this site has the best viewing of any site I have ever been to on a cell phone.....tell daddy Red that if you see him.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im good........Be careful out in those woods   LOL

I actually did that once too.  Viewed the site from my cell phone,LOL 

klass... i have this site on my cell phone too! (motoQ 9c..) and i LOVE it ...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: October 15, 2008, 01:23:33 AM »

Well....I wonder how Casey is liking her new bedroom tonight........I hope she will just lay in that little single bed and think about what she did to poor little Caylee.......

honestly? i dont think it will be all that hard for casey... certainly HER world wasnt what most of us live, but hey, i think she is and ADAPTER.. i think she will do just fine in jail, making new *ahem* friends... and being a serial liar...
at least she doesnt have to listen to her parents anymore.. she doesnt have to worry about her CHILD ...
oh yeah.. i think she will be JUSSSSSSSSSSSST dandy in there...
reality and casey are not friends....
Yea  .....and I will be going to Orlando tomorrow to see my friend since now he will have some free time, although not much....still alot of work to do........but in any case  I will get to see alot and hear alot and come back and share..........But most of all I think I will ride by Caseys new home and smile a big Monkey smile for us both!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: October 15, 2008, 01:25:10 AM »

Anyone know how long it might take for this to go to trial?  Will it replace the original trial date for the other charges? 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1505 on: October 15, 2008, 01:27:49 AM »

dont want to stack quotes, so i will just say THIS hh... it takes alot of GOOD people to make the world a better place, to combat all the nasty stuff that some NOT so nice people come up with Wink

the justice system will deal with casey now...
thats all i really ever want... justice... because NOTHING will bring back that sweet little girl... and i know that people grieve in different ways... personally... i have just never thought of CLUBBING as being one of them...

Well.......I will tell you that some people know right from wrong and some dont and so in Caseys case.....today she found out what was right   since she has gotten away with alot of wrongs all her life it was way past time for her to pay...
[/quote

oh i am SURE she knows right from wrong.... and i guess it would be easy to blame the parents for letting her get away with alot... 
even SHE said maybe they should have stopped it along time ago..... but i know in my heart, that there are ALOT of parents who let their kids get away with ... well... you know...STUFF, and NOT MANY OR ALL of them murder thier babies...

i lay the blame for THAT , clearly on the shoulders of the perp...

and the trial? well that will be what decides if she is GUILTY in the eyes of a jury of her peers...

im just not sure where you will find PEERS that awful...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: October 15, 2008, 01:28:50 AM »

Anyone know how long it might take for this to go to trial?  Will it replace the original trial date for the other charges? 

I don't know.  But those are good questions.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1507 on: October 15, 2008, 01:28:51 AM »

PEERS THAT AWFUL, was a sarcastic remark... inotherwords i dont think she HAS peers...meaning people she relates to...

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: October 15, 2008, 01:29:43 AM »

[/quote

Yes this will end the other charges I say it takes about a year unless they go first time around but more then likely they will continue it a few times
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: October 15, 2008, 01:29:46 AM »

PEERS THAT AWFUL, was a sarcastic remark... inotherwords i dont think she HAS peers...meaning people she relates to...

Yes, I understood it.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1510 on: October 15, 2008, 01:31:17 AM »

Well....I wonder how Casey is liking her new bedroom tonight........I hope she will just lay in that little single bed and think about what she did to poor little Caylee.......

honestly? i dont think it will be all that hard for casey... certainly HER world wasnt what most of us live, but hey, i think she is and ADAPTER.. i think she will do just fine in jail, making new *ahem* friends... and being a serial liar...
at least she doesnt have to listen to her parents anymore.. she doesnt have to worry about her CHILD ...
Yea  .....and I will be going to Orlando tomorrow to see my friend since now he will have some free time, although not much....still alot of work to do........but in any case  I will get to see alot and hear alot and come back and share..........But most of all I think I will ride by Caseys new home and smile a big Monkey smile for us both!!!!!!!!!!!

well..i just screwed up THAT last post..

anywho.. are you KIDDNG me...i wouldnt go anywhere NEAR that house.. bad ju ju ,...*L* jest kiddding...

have a good trip... enjoy the visit with yer bud... and come back here and spend time with the monkeys that DO enjoy yer posts Smile

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1511 on: October 15, 2008, 01:33:08 AM »

Yes, I understood it.   
oh thank GOD muffy bee... i figured i had screwed up that line and i would be hung out to dry...

it is ...uh... rather ... *ahem*.. touchy in here tonite *L*

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: October 15, 2008, 01:33:35 AM »

anywho.. are you KIDDNG me...i wouldnt go anywhere NEAR that house.. bad ju ju ,...*L* jest kiddding...

have a good trip... enjoy the visit with yer bud... and come back here and spend time with the monkeys that DO enjoy yer posts Smile
No  not the   house silly.......The JAIL...............thats her new home and anyway I will have my laptop with me and so I wont miss much.....My son can drive and I can type LOL........dont worry I will keep you informed....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1513 on: October 15, 2008, 01:35:33 AM »

So I am assuming all of this discussion of a POI is based on the wording in the indictment, "by intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could reasonably be expected to result in physical injury to Caylee Marie Anthony" (Count 2)

Does anyone know if this is standardized language, or not?

sorry all for being so far behind.  my apologies if this has been addressed already in the next 20+ pages i still have left to read.  am pedaling fast.  lol

several have commented so far on who they think the 2nd POI may be, if there actually is one.  personally i've thought it could be cindy, just cuz of all the lies etc.  until i read the wording above, in count 2. 

now i'm wondering if the 2nd POI could be Ricardo?  my reason for thinking that is perhaps because of possible use/misuse of chloroform when he and casey 'got busy'?  sure that could just be a rumor.  if any of that is true, wouldn't it be something if LE arrests him for possibly helping casey with using chloroform on caylee, or giving her that idea to help her sleep/die?  (got this just from reading the above count 2, it's just speculation on my part). 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1514 on: October 15, 2008, 01:37:04 AM »

No  not the   house silly.......The JAIL...............thats her new home and anyway I will have my laptop with me and so I wont miss much.....My son can drive and I can type LOL........dont worry I will keep you informed....

ah.. i SEEEEEEEEEEEE the BIG house... rrrrrrrright... i get it..*L*
well... as long as this case is not going stagnent... i get so frustrated with the STACY PETERSON case.. sometimes it makes you jaded to believe that ANYTHING will ever happen....

keep hope alive..... justice .... sweet justice is all that we can hope for...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: October 15, 2008, 01:37:16 AM »

Wyks ~  you think POI 2 could be Ricardo?  Interesting. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1516 on: October 15, 2008, 01:38:32 AM »

Hey HH - just let all the bs go.  Not worth it!!  Casey is in new home! 

But I ams till going to tease you about Jesse!!  I will probably be eating humble pie!!  Won't be the first time!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1517 on: October 15, 2008, 01:39:46 AM »

Hey HH - just let all the bs go.  Not worth it!!  Casey is in new home! 

But I ams till going to tease you about Jesse!!  I will probably be eating humble pie!!  Won't be the first time!!

sorry for all the typos -
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1518 on: October 15, 2008, 01:40:52 AM »

I would sum up today as bittersweet.  The person responsible for the disappearance of Caylee is behind bars with no bail.  But little Caylee is still out there, waiting.

Exactly what I've been feeling all evening.  I should be happy a murderer is where she belongs, but I am more sad that it ever happened.

Goodnight folk, sleep well.

Caylee, Tim is coming to get you honey.  You will come home.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: October 15, 2008, 01:41:13 AM »

Wyks ~  you think POI 2 could be Ricardo?  Interesting. 
Yes.....very interesting..............someone started a rumor about there being another person involved and I wonder for what reason.......is this person jealous because they want attention that they are not getting ......hmmmmmmm   makes you wonder just how many people are behind this kinda rumor stuff.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.