March 28, 2024, 05:47:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 425822 times)
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1560 on: October 15, 2008, 02:18:07 AM »

Wyks ~  you think POI 2 could be Ricardo?  Interesting. 

Sure  was a lot of rumble in the jungle earlier tonight, but this comment made me quit lurking again. I've really wondered how and when Casey went from being your average  ummm  okay  maybe not  so average young mom. By  most accounts  she was a loving  mom,  somewhere along  the line  she went  from maybe  just letting Caylee sleep  on the sofa while she  had her  "dates"  to dopin' that little sweetie  to even more horrible possibly dopin her in the trunk so she could  really party like the rockstar she thought  she was.

I guess what I'm saying is, is that it would seem  like somebody "turned her onto" this way of being  able to keep Caylee out of her hair, 

I think in the past the inference was more on Annie Downing, who's statements have not been revealed.  And wasn't there talk of immunity involving her? 

Could someone please tell me where you are hearing about a 2nd POI other than the BS site?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: October 15, 2008, 02:19:55 AM »

Sure  was a lot of rumble in the jungle earlier tonight, but this comment made me quit lurking again. I've really wondered how and when Casey went from being your average  ummm  okay  maybe not  so average young mom. By  most accounts  she was a loving  mom,  somewhere along  the line  she went  from maybe  just letting Caylee sleep  on the sofa while she  had her  "dates"  to dopin' that little sweetie  to even more horrible possibly dopin her in the trunk so she could  really party like the rockstar she thought  she was.

I guess what I'm saying is, is that it would seem  like somebody "turned her onto" this way of being  able to keep Caylee out of her hair, 

I think in the past the inference was more on Annie Downing, who's statements have not been revealed.  And wasn't there talk of immunity involving her? 

Could someone please tell me where you are hearing about a 2nd POI other than the BS site?

Hello  Grammy...............I think that is the only place it is coming from.....I havent been able to find it anywhere else...I dont believe it for one but thats jmo...............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: October 15, 2008, 02:20:58 AM »

Casey wanted everyone to think she was a good mother.  She also knew how to steal, cheat and lie without people knowing til it was too late.  Someone may have told her how to put Caylee to sleep while partying, but Casey was a big girl and knew the difference between right and wrong.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: October 15, 2008, 02:21:17 AM »

I understood it came with the paperwork from grand jury indictments today.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1564 on: October 15, 2008, 02:21:22 AM »

Hello  Grammy...............I think that is the only place it is coming from.....I havent been able to find it anywhere else...I dont believe it for one but thats jmo...............

I don't either.  That's why I asked.  Some people thought they heard Lamar referring to this, but I've listened to his video and didn't get that at all.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: October 15, 2008, 02:21:29 AM »

I think in the past the inference was more on Annie Downing, who's statements have not been revealed.  And wasn't there talk of immunity involving her

Hmm.  This is another possibility.  Some think it's Lee.  I wonder if we'll find out tomorrow?  And I wonder if realization has hit Casey, and she talked just a little.  No confession, but talked a bit at the Sheriff's office when she had the chance to say something.  To make some sort of a better deal?  Or try to implicate someone else.    And somewhere in there is a thread of truth.  Just wondering.
You Know ....Im wondering that myself also.............It looks like to me if your gonna go down for the same thing whether you talk or not..........why not talk................hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

Well, for anyone involved they will be going down, how far down, no way to tell at this point.  But I will say that I sure hope that after today these young adults think back about what they did in fact disclose in their statements that may need clarification & get in touch with OCSO ASAP to clear it up cuz if there is anybody that she can blame for anything, she's going to & if there is anything that she THINKS that she can blame on somebody due to dirt she may have on them, she will.  I think that was part of the "original script" was to tell of someone who didn't appear to be middle class with the 2+ nice, pretty new car's with the decent house in the decent neighborhood with the pool & patio furniture, etc.  All about appearances so especially those young adults that come from the lesser desirable backgrounds they specifically need to address any issues that the skank may know about that can be used against them, to cast doubt as to their credibility.  JMHO
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1566 on: October 15, 2008, 02:22:11 AM »

Oh... I was sorta hoping it was true.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: October 15, 2008, 02:22:54 AM »

Hello IBE. Good to see you.  Any news about Donna Jou?

no, nada. Very distrubing to me! Everyone keeps zeroing in on Burgess and he is in jail, probably to be let out early and not talking. Donna just went "poof'

Thank you for asking. A very sad family. I still cry for her and them.

It is amazing to me that wit the huge LE depts on this LAPD and Orange County (CA) that there is nothing of any hints as anyone is doing. Did talk to Jim Armormino yesterday and he was going to check on an update for me. Will call him tomorrow.

Sorry, Klaas, for the over time and off topic I will post more late tonight or sometime after Dr. tomorrow on the Donna Jou site.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: October 15, 2008, 02:23:32 AM »

The POI 2 sealed, until they are arrested.  This was discussed earlier today.  Some read through the indictments, looked at the wording.  And no, I don't have a link.  Sorry.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: October 15, 2008, 02:23:37 AM »

Forgot to use spell check

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: October 15, 2008, 02:24:23 AM »

Casey wanted everyone to think she was a good mother.  She also knew how to steal, cheat and lie without people knowing til it was too late.  Someone may have told her how to put Caylee to sleep while partying, but Casey was a big girl and knew the difference between right and wrong.

Agreed 100%
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1571 on: October 15, 2008, 02:24:51 AM »

okay... i got lost tryng to look up an unsolved murder .....
now i am just tired..

good nite to all of you....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: October 15, 2008, 02:25:07 AM »

Hello IBE. Good to see you.  Any news about Donna Jou?

no, nada. Very distrubing to me! Everyone keeps zeroing in on Burgess and he is in jail, probably to be let out early and not talking. Donna just went "poof'

Thank you for asking. A very sad family. I still cry for her and them.

It is amazing to me that wit the huge LE depts on this LAPD and Orange County (CA) that there is nothing of any hints as anyone is doing. Did talk to Jim Armormino yesterday and he was going to check on an update for me. Will call him tomorrow.

Sorry, Klaas, for the over time and off topic I will post more late tonight or sometime after Dr. tomorrow on the Donna Jou site.

Thank you IBE.  I check over there all the time. 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: October 15, 2008, 02:25:36 AM »

I don't either.  That's why I asked.  Some people thought they heard Lamar referring to this, but I've listened to his video and didn't get that at all.

I thought that a news agency reported it, but I found this:

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

UPDATED: According to Leonard Padilla, the 2nd person of interest is believed to be the bail bondsman, at the time when there was switching of cars, when Casey was being put into car. Police were going to arrest him the bondsman at the time, as they believed Casey was going to flee.   *snipped
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: October 15, 2008, 02:25:52 AM »

Goodnight heykim

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: October 15, 2008, 02:27:38 AM »

I think in the past the inference was more on Annie Downing, who's statements have not been revealed.  And wasn't there talk of immunity involving her

Hmm.  This is another possibility.  Some think it's Lee.  I wonder if we'll find out tomorrow?  And I wonder if realization has hit Casey, and she talked just a little.  No confession, but talked a bit at the Sheriff's office when she had the chance to say something.  To make some sort of a better deal?  Or try to implicate someone else.    And somewhere in there is a thread of truth.  Just wondering.
You Know ....Im wondering that myself also.............It looks like to me if your gonna go down for the same thing whether you talk or not..........why not talk................hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

Well, for anyone involved they will be going down, how far down, no way to tell at this point.  But I will say that I sure hope that after today these young adults think back about what they did in fact disclose in their statements that may need clarification & get in touch with OCSO ASAP to clear it up cuz if there is anybody that she can blame for anything, she's going to & if there is anything that she THINKS that she can blame on somebody due to dirt she may have on them, she will.  I think that was part of the "original script" was to tell of someone who didn't appear to be middle class with the 2+ nice, pretty new car's with the decent house in the decent neighborhood with the pool & patio furniture, etc.  All about appearances so especially those young adults that come from the lesser desirable backgrounds they specifically need to address any issues that the skank may know about that can be used against them, to cast doubt as to their credibility.  JMHO
Im with you on that......no telling what she might say now as soon as it sinks in that she is not getting out and there is no attention on her she is gonna come up with something so they all need to be aware........but I can say this........when trial time comes and we get to see just what kind of evidence is gonna be precented Casey is gonna get life......and I hope she hears that poor baby every day she has to set there in her mind until she wishes she were dead.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: October 15, 2008, 02:27:47 AM »

I get the feeling it was something written here in the inditement charges that gave that impression.  If I could find it I could see if I am correct. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: October 15, 2008, 02:28:30 AM »

okay... i got lost tryng to look up an unsolved murder .....
now i am just tired..

good nite to all of you....

GOODNIGHT heykim...................later

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1578 on: October 15, 2008, 02:29:17 AM »

Destiny was going to call LP at 7 pm......DESSSS.....where are youuuuuu>??

Yes...I talked a short time with LP...am working on getting us (Monkeys)....a press pass for the trial....will report more in the AM....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: October 15, 2008, 02:29:55 AM »

I get the feeling it was something written here in the inditement charges that gave that impression.  If I could find it I could see if I am correct.

Yes marymary.  That's what I remember also.  Just too tired to trawl back to look.  Tomorrow will have the answers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.