March 28, 2024, 03:27:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 425816 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: October 15, 2008, 05:27:05 AM »

Hi,

Please refresh my brain... who is "Annie"? TIA
Annie is KC's "BF".
You hear KC talking to her on the phonecall from jail to her mother.

That was Kristina.

REALLY!! All along I have been thinking that it was Annie!!
Now I'll have to go back and have more of a look at Kristina...thanks Mammy

lol I get confused all the time.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3334.0

(KMC) Kristina Marie Chester
Close friend to the Anthony family and Casey
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1661 on: October 15, 2008, 05:30:38 AM »

Hi,

Annie is KC's "BF".
You hear KC talking to her on the phonecall from jail to her mother.

That was Kristina.

REALLY!! All along I have been thinking that it was Annie!!
Now I'll have to go back and have more of a look at Kristina...thanks Mammy

lol I get confused all the time.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3334.0

(KMC) Kristina Marie Chester
Close friend to the Anthony family and Casey

Thanks again Mammy...this case is blowing my mind.
I have sooo much work to catch up on, since this started I have been obsessed!!
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1662 on: October 15, 2008, 05:31:34 AM »

Hi,

Morning MOnkeys

Annie is Casey's friend whom also lived at sawgrass, dated Dante , babysat Caylee at times and she is the friend that casey refers to in her yahoo IM to Tony about " I can hit my friend Annie up for some Xanax"
here is her myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=39760803

If you ask me I think the 2nd POI is either her or LEE.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: October 15, 2008, 05:32:35 AM »

What is the best internet link to catch the hearing at 8.30am?

I'll give you a link, but check back here around 8am to be sure.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

Thanks Mammy...I appreciate it.
Don't worry I'm not going anywhere tonight...I will get the kids to bed and then I shall be glued to my PC

Good Evening OzInterest...West Aussie living in Ohio here. Which time zone are you in, if you don't mind? BTW...Welcome to you and our other Aussie posters...Not much news on the case Down Under I hear?
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1664 on: October 15, 2008, 05:33:59 AM »

UPDATED: According to Leonard Padilla, the 2nd person of interest is believed to be the bail bondsman. At the time, when Casey was switched into a car, the police were positioned to arrest the bondsman at the time, in case Casey would flee.

She was taken into custody and booked, with her new and final mug shot, seen below.

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1665 on: October 15, 2008, 05:36:17 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

Sorry, forgot the link!

Good night and Good Luck!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: October 15, 2008, 05:37:03 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

Sorry, forgot the link!

Good night and Good Luck!

Goodnight Fl Grammy!
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1667 on: October 15, 2008, 05:37:47 AM »

Did anyone else see the video clip on FOX where Cindy is trying to lose the media because she doesn't want them to see the switch-a-roo with LE/bail bondsman after leaving Baez's office (still not sure who it was).....anyway, she pulled into a shopping parking lot and was doing circles trying to lose the FOX reporter who was following them.....then she pulled off the side of the road, got out of her car, started banging on the reporter's car and yelling at her.....then pulled under bridge and Casey got out, got in tan SUV, and Cindy blocked traffic so reporter couldn't follow Casey to jail.....the woman is a lunatic!
No i haven't seen it do you have a link
YES, I seen it  I know i'm a day late but yesterday was impossable to post on here lol.. She was PISSED 

OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1668 on: October 15, 2008, 05:45:25 AM »

Don't worry I'm not going anywhere tonight...I will get the kids to bed and then I shall be glued to my PC

Good Evening OzInterest...West Aussie living in Ohio here. Which time zone are you in, if you don't mind? BTW...Welcome to you and our other Aussie posters...Not much news on the case Down Under I hear?
Hi Mum.
I am in Bullsbrook so atm it is 5.50pm.
Great to come across a West Aussie on here.
Not much news at all...very quiet.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: October 15, 2008, 05:50:22 AM »

The arraignment is supposed to be live on:

MyFoxOrlando.com

I'm going to get some more sleep...bbl
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1670 on: October 15, 2008, 05:51:22 AM »

The arraignment is supposed to be live on:

MyFoxOrlando.com

I'm going to get some more sleep...bbl

Get some rest, catch you soon Mammy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1671 on: October 15, 2008, 05:57:06 AM »

Wyks ~  you think POI 2 could be Ricardo?  Interesting. 

Yeppers, it's the first person I thought of after reading 'count 2' on that indictment.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: October 15, 2008, 05:58:48 AM »

Hi Mum.

I went to school in Midland, a long time ago...The time zone is easy for me now...until all the clocks start changing then I am totally confused!

How did you hear about Caylee's case? Did it start as a news story? TIA
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1673 on: October 15, 2008, 06:02:51 AM »

Hi Mum.

I went to school in Midland, a long time ago...The time zone is easy for me now...until all the clocks start changing then I am totally confused!

How did you hear about Caylee's case? Did it start as a news story? TIA

Wow...small world.
We start our DLS at the start of November.
I heard about it online, then I listened for it on our news.
That was a while ago though, nothing recently.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1674 on: October 15, 2008, 06:05:53 AM »

I had no doubt in my heart, that George would make the difficult decision to do the right thing.  I know my first post wasn't very popular, and it was a bit strong (this was rightfully pointed out to me by SM). But if you had a chance to look him in the eyes, and see him not through the eyes of the media, you may have felt the same way about himas I did. I tip my hat to him. He still has a very long road ahead of him, and I wish him the best during these most difficult times.

Do you have any idea how Cindy is treating him now that he has testified?
Do you have any idea how Cindy is treating him now that he has testified?

IF Cindy is treating him bad? He SHOULD leave then. Because she's the one who called 911 in the first place. IF Cindy NEVER called about Caylee missing? We'd all most likely NEVER know anything. Cindy spoke to camera's saying " This is hard for George" and whatever else she said. I know what she says to camera's and what happens behind closed doors are two different things BUT I'm only stating what I saw is all. We all say " We'll stand by our kids NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO" Am I right? BUT if my child was accussed of killing my grandchild that be VERY VERY HARD for me to do. (with all this evidence). UGH. I wanted to cry when the jury came back BUT its still NOT helping with MAKING Casey talk! That's what pissing me off. 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: October 15, 2008, 06:10:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Casey Anthony arrested on busy Orlando-area highway after switching cars

Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
    October 15, 2008

Casey Anthony's attorney said his client would turn herself in. But after a murder indictment was filed against her Tuesday, deputies followed Anthony and arrested her on an Orange County highway before she could surrender.

After several hours at defense attorney Jos� Baez's office in Kissimmee, Anthony left with her mother so the two could spend time together, said Baez spokesman Todd Black.

Sheriff's officials said deputies knew where Anthony was at all times, and even knew that she changed vehicles under a highway overpass.

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, reportedly pulled her vehicle over at Narcoossee Road and State Road 417, where Casey got into a sport utility vehicle.

That vehicle was driven by an unidentified bail bondsman. Black said the bondsman was taking Anthony to jail.

Larry Garrison, a spokesman for the Anthony family, said in an e-mail that Cindy Anthony was taking her daughter to meet Baez "for him to turn her in as agreed."

But before Anthony and the bondsman could arrive at the jail, deputies stopped the SUV on the BeachLine Expressway and took Anthony into custody.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caseycar1508oct15,0,7608169.story

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1676 on: October 15, 2008, 06:36:55 AM »

Is this what you're talking about?

yes, that is what i was responding to, in another post.  that's count 2 in the indictment, and it's this part of that:

"by intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could reasonably be expected to result in physical injury to Caylee Marie Anthony"

-----
i don't know whether or not there actually IS a 2nd POI, yet it seems there may be, cuz there IS a sealed indictment, pending the arrest of someone, evidently after court tomorrow or so?  from what i understand, the court cannot name the person until that person is under arrest. 

reading the wording in the indictment for casey, in count 2 above - well, it's worded very carefully.  leaves it open for there possibly being another person involved.  we do know that LE is focused on the chloroform found in the trunk as well as in the backyard.  yet it was reported that someone on the computer that casey used had been looking up chloroform BEFORE caylee went missing.  (could that be where LE got premeditation?) 

and among casey's set of friends, ricardo comes to mind in the discussion of chloroform.  (remember the pic that was posted earlier from ricardo, re chloroform?)  and an earlier discussion about the possibility that ricardo and casey used chloroform during sex?  perhaps a rumor, yes.  and/or it's possible that casey began using chloroform to help make caylee sleep while she partied.  she could have given her too much, or too much on purpose. 

because of the wording in the above quote of count 2, i started wondering, hmmmm... if there is actually a 2nd POI, could that be ricardo?  either because of their possible use/misuse of the chloroform, or his possibly giving casey the idea to help caylee sleep/die.

no way to know for sure, not yet.  just speculation on my part, and throwing it into the mix as food for thought. 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: October 15, 2008, 06:38:29 AM »

Cindy left in a limo this morning. Another Today show maybe?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: October 15, 2008, 06:44:59 AM »

Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1679 on: October 15, 2008, 06:50:13 AM »

Cindy left in a limo this morning. Another Today show maybe?

i read in here earlier that the anthony's supposedly were going to give an interview today to the highest bidder.  if true, could be that's where cindy went in a limo. 

was hoping that if true, no one would take her/them up on any of that. 

lordy look at the time!  i gotta get to sleep before the alarm goes off!   
night all... ermmm... or good morning.  lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.