April 24, 2024, 05:32:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427401 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: October 15, 2008, 09:58:35 AM »

Has anyone seen or heard from George?

there are several small videos posted a page or so back...looks like he was home last night

Thankyou Sunny..I just watched the video..Ugh....That is all I know to say,Ugh....Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1941 on: October 15, 2008, 09:58:45 AM »

OK..I THINK i know what they will try to say when this goes to trial....

IMO...I will bet that Casey has told her family, Baez, etc..that ZG kidnapped Caylee..and she needed "certain" items from the store... So, knowing that she had no money, she stole from Amy, etc to give these things to Zanny so she would not harm Caylee...she lied to the cops because Zanny told her to...That Zanny planted evidence in her car while it was parked at Amscot so that she could frame Casey for doing this, and make off with her kid...

That is why Baez said that we would all understand why these things were done when all of it comes out... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

What do yall think?

All I'd say as the proescutor -- as I held up the size SMALL or EXTRA SMALL clothing, lingerie and bras and then the photos of Casey in the blue hoodie and big white sunglasses -- one word: MMHMM.

Her family might be delusional and her attorney is paid to be delusional but we are not and the jury will not be that stupid.

Casey is done. Nails in that coffin.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: October 15, 2008, 09:59:12 AM »

I guess George is back to this ->

ahahaha...you are bad this morning!  that is funny!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1943 on: October 15, 2008, 09:59:25 AM »

IMO...I will bet that Casey has told her family, Baez, etc..that ZG kidnapped Caylee..and she needed "certain" items from the store... So, knowing that she had no money, she stole from Amy, etc to give these things to Zanny so she would not harm Caylee...she lied to the cops because Zanny told her to...That Zanny planted evidence in her car while it was parked at Amscot so that she could frame Casey for doing this, and make off with her kid...

That is why Baez said that we would all understand why these things were done when all of it comes out... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

What do yall think?

That sounds about as creative a defense as JoseB will be able to come up with.  Me, I am hoping for a little something more compelling, like someone was threatening to steal Cindy's Xanax and Wacky Water if Casey told them where they could find the real ZG... so of course she had to remain silent.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: October 15, 2008, 09:59:29 AM »

I wonder what Mr. Chuck has to say about George's about-face today.

He will have some far fetched excuse. 

They always do 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1945 on: October 15, 2008, 09:59:43 AM »

So...what do you think this "big defense" that JB and CA have mentioned is all about?  I think it's just going to be another fantasy...all about telling lies and keeping quiet in this big effort to keep Caylee alive and her family safe.  I think she will say that the kidnappers told her that if she talked they would kill Caylee and come after her and her family.  So...she'll say that she's been telling lies and keeping quiet in order to keep Caylee alive.  Laughing??? I think that's probably the only defense this gal has, as lame as it is.  Like others, I'm really wondering where Lee is.  Has anyone heard who his attorney is?  Maybe his attorney has told him to lay really low and keep his mouth shut tight!!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: October 15, 2008, 10:00:18 AM »

I thought Cindy said that Casey loved Caylee more than She (Cindy) loved Casey......

She said that? That is sick in any context. No wonder this happened. Good greasy gravy!!! (That is my substitute cuss phrase.)

MIne is " Good Golly Rocky"

"God dont like ugly"
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1947 on: October 15, 2008, 10:01:29 AM »

What do yall think?

PLEASE don't help JB do his job better than he could do himself.  Remember, we need him to FAIL at getting her off!

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1948 on: October 15, 2008, 10:01:37 AM »

i guess what i am trying to say is that i believe casey did all of this for the attention...and it worked, just not how she wanted it to...think about it for a sec... if your child is missing, or dead, isnt that the ultimate attention getter? munchausends by proxy?

Funny that you bring that up... they were talking about that on my radio station this morning (are you in Mass. by any chance?) but I beleive that they were saying that with Munchausens (sp?) there is usually much more of a history of the child being ill, hurt, etc, and the mother saving the child, or being the "poor" caretaker, which wasn't the case in this situation.

im in tn. but i am glad to hear someone else is talking about this...but caylee was only 2 and a half years old, so there really couldnt have been that much of a history...casey is not the type to deal with a sick child anyway, that was cindys job....but casey did tell people that caylees father died in a car crash and on the way to caylees birthday party even...thats definatly a "feel sorry for me and caylee" embellishment...there are probably several other instances like that as well..
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1949 on: October 15, 2008, 10:01:55 AM »

I missed the today show interview is there a link for it somewhere I have been trying to catch up and read page 1 at the same time HAHA that is almost impossible!! Can someone please post it for me if there is I really would love to see that freak show.   TIA

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: October 15, 2008, 10:02:03 AM »

I REALLY AND TRULY cannot see how, but I really beleive that Cindy beleives Casey's lies..and I beleive that she thinks Caylee is alive..I really do..and I think when the reality finally hits her, she will kill herself..I really do.....
[/quot

I believe she will have a major nervous breakdown and be hospitalized or she will commit suicide when they find Caylees body.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1951 on: October 15, 2008, 10:02:26 AM »

BUMPPPPPppppppppp....... I HAVE THE LOCK 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1952 on: October 15, 2008, 10:03:46 AM »

I still have not heard any news station besides the daily bs state it was the red dress the found..I only heard a disney mickey mouse dress and i never heard poka dots..Sorry i like the daily bs and how blunt they are but i do not always believe what they report..Does anyone know where else they may have said what the dress looks like??..I know nancy and tim never went into details of color that i heard anyway
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1953 on: October 15, 2008, 10:05:13 AM »

there are several small videos posted a page or so back...looks like he was home last night

That was so familiar...I think that was an old video. No, ??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: October 15, 2008, 10:05:22 AM »

So...what do you think this "big defense" that JB and CA have mentioned is all about?  I think it's just going to be another fantasy...all about telling lies and keeping quiet in this big effort to keep Caylee alive and her family safe.  I think she will say that the kidnappers told her that if she talked they would kill Caylee and come after her and her family.  So...she'll say that she's been telling lies and keeping quiet in order to keep Caylee alive.  Laughing??? I think that's probably the only defense this gal has, as lame as it is.  Like others, I'm really wondering where Lee is.  Has anyone heard who his attorney is?  Maybe his attorney has told him to lay really low and keep his mouth shut tight!!!

He'll tie in some sort of story about the Mexican Mafia and the shamrock and magic little leprechauns as discussed on the Daily BS site a couple of days ago (well, not the leprechauns)

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1955 on: October 15, 2008, 10:05:40 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!

Excersize, 1,2,3   

I watched GA's interview this morning. In between what he said
it appears as though he is saying he wants Caylee's remains returned home.

He left it open along the "remains" lines. But wanted everyone to know
he loves his family. "Stand by my daughter no matter what"

George knows but is posturing for Casey's defense.

She needs to plead to a lesser charge and tell where she
dumped Caylee.

JMO

Oh, and Cindy is a whack job. Getting out of her car and scolding
a news reporter. George, leave before it's too late.

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1956 on: October 15, 2008, 10:06:22 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html

Here's something to think about...why do you all think that most of the pictures released of Caylee/Casey was when Caylee was much younger....there are very few pictures of them (Casey/Caylee) when she was actually two years old...

this is what I think at one time Casey was a good mother but, something changed her lifestyle and, Caylee just didn't fit in anymore as sad as that is....just my opinion and, curious as to what others think

I think Casey used Caylee as an "accessory" -- she was cute and Casey received attention b/c of Caylee and maybe some degree of respect b/c of Caylee. But when Caylee was less "useful" to her and more of a "burden" she got rid of her.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: October 15, 2008, 10:06:22 AM »

I agree, this will be her defense....after all she has had ample time to tell her story....so this is the only one that they could use to explain why she has NOT told her story....but the forensics is going to prove differently....and she will IMO get the maximum sentence.... unless Caylee remains are  found I don't believe the DA will go for the death sentence....there will be someone for sure that says since there is no body/remains there is room for reasonable doubt....JMO of course!  I do not beleive Casey will ever tell where Caylee's remains/body is.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: October 15, 2008, 10:06:32 AM »

That was so familiar...I think that was an old video. No, ??

I was wondering about that.  Maybe it was from another time she got arrested.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1959 on: October 15, 2008, 10:06:34 AM »

I think GA went back to the old "Caylee was kidnapped" story so Cindy will believe he didn't throw Casey under the bus yesterday.

Also don't they have someone to at least comb Cindy's hair before she goes on TV?  Or does looking that way garner more sympathy?

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.