April 26, 2024, 08:37:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427620 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: October 14, 2008, 05:15:20 PM »

Why in f***** don't they stream the confrence on this FOX Live thing.
Willen I have no earthly or unearthly clue.  I have downloaded said plug in so many times I could scream.  I can't get anything from their site to work (video).  If anyone finds these on utube - please post.
+

Try this link http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7479175&version=9&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
thanks - but  that is the one that won't work for me.  everything else does. ugggggg
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #201 on: October 14, 2008, 05:16:24 PM »

Several charges stem from lying to investigators.  Gee, didn't Cindy tell us that lying wasn't a crime?  Sheesh...

Not lies. Mistruths. 

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: October 14, 2008, 05:16:36 PM »

Willen I have no earthly or unearthly clue.  I have downloaded said plug in so many times I could scream.  I can't get anything from their site to work (video).  If anyone finds these on utube - please post.

What I am pissed off about is that Head Line News or the main CNN or Fox Channel isn't freaking live down there. I could carless about the presidential stuff right now. I am just so fustraited.
Agree - wish Greta would get her a$$ outta the Palin's.  She is gonna lose her reputation as the best investigative reporter. 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: October 14, 2008, 05:16:59 PM »

She was taken right to the sheriff's office... I hope the charges scare the sh*t out of her.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

4:55 p.m. It is a 7-count indictment against Casey Anthony, State Attorney Lawson Lamar just said.

Count one is first-degree murder.

Count two is for causing great bodily harm to Caylee, by intentionally inflicting injury on her or causing the injury to happen.

Count three is aggravated manslaughter of a child.

Counts four to seven involve lying to law enforcement during her discussions with investigators.

That leads me to believe they have evidence that she INTENTIONALLY HURT CAYLEE.....

WONDER WHAT THEY HAVE THAT WOULD PROVE THIS??

ISNT IT TRUE MAGGOTS CAN TELL IF SOMEONE HAS BEEN PHYSICALLY ABUSED???

Help and TIA

No Maggots cannot tell if someone has been abused. Was that a joke or are you serious? All they can tell is how long a person has been dead. A possibility and not definite in all cases. It did help with Danielle VanDam

Excuse me it was not a joke I have read that on NUMEROUS websites....
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: October 14, 2008, 05:17:18 PM »

Where is Des and HH

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #205 on: October 14, 2008, 05:17:21 PM »

+

Try this link http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7479175&version=9&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
thanks - but  that is the one that won't work for me.  everything else does. ugggggg
Try backing the link out. Try with the original website and then go to the Live news.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #206 on: October 14, 2008, 05:18:16 PM »

Yall think she'll talk?????

No.......and if she does it will be a brand new made up story Rolling Eyes ...more lies.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #207 on: October 14, 2008, 05:18:20 PM »

What I am pissed off about is that Head Line News or the main CNN or Fox Channel isn't freaking live down there. I could carless about the presidential stuff right now. I am just so fustraited.
Agree - wish Greta would get her a$$ outta the Palin's.  She is gonna lose her reputation as the best investigative reporter. 

Leave the political stuff to Fox and Friend, Shep, and Hannity and Colmes!  She needs to focus on this case!

Lisa
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: October 14, 2008, 05:18:23 PM »

She was taken right to the sheriff's office... I hope the charges scare the sh*t out of her.

4:55 p.m. It is a 7-count indictment against Casey Anthony, State Attorney Lawson Lamar just said.

Count two is for causing great bodily harm to Caylee, by intentionally inflicting injury on her or causing the injury to happen.

Counts four to seven involve lying to law enforcement during her discussions with investigators.

That leads me to believe they have evidence that she INTENTIONALLY HURT CAYLEE.....

Help and TIA

No Maggots cannot tell if someone has been abused. Was that a joke or are you serious? All they can tell is how long a person has been dead. A possibility and not definite in all cases. It did help with Danielle VanDam

Excuse me it was not a joke I have read that on NUMEROUS websites....

I don't know for sure. But surely if there was something in Caylee's blood, the maggots might have traces of it? I don't know. Sorry. Just thinking out loud here.
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: October 14, 2008, 05:18:47 PM »

Prayer answered! Thank you Lord! And thanks to the guys and gals who just wouldnt give up...they got her!!! Now if I could just stop crying...LOL
My daughter said Mom you're supposed to be happy!  I said I AM!! I AM!!  She said then why are you crying?  I said..damned if I know   LOL

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: October 14, 2008, 05:18:48 PM »

Help and TIA

But maggots can tell if there were drugs present and if Caylee was given drugs that is abuse for sure.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: October 14, 2008, 05:19:49 PM »

First-degree murder

Definition
: a murder that is committed with premeditation or during the course of a serious felony (as kidnapping) or that otherwise (as because of extreme cruelty) requires the most serious punishment under the law

http://research.lawyers.com/glossary/first-degree-murder.html

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #212 on: October 14, 2008, 05:19:52 PM »

Help and TIA

To drug a child is a form of child abuse..
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: October 14, 2008, 05:19:58 PM »

Seeing that she has/is going to be charged now...that means no money/movie deals etc...

I just hope they have found little Caylee

This is a happy happy day for all of us....

We love you Caylee and, will be here for you until you are able to rest and be set free...

So, I guess Casey won't get her little travel deal/motion hmmm
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: October 14, 2008, 05:20:12 PM »

How can she be charged with first degree and manslaughter

I think it is either/or!
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: October 14, 2008, 05:20:38 PM »

Help and TIA

I think what was meant was maggots can hold clues as to drugs in the system of what was eaten. Not abuse.

Kristen, They file both manslaughter and murder in case murder fails they have a backup.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: October 14, 2008, 05:21:37 PM »

Seeing that she has/is going to be charged now...that means no money/movie deals etc...

I just hope they have found little Caylee

This is a happy happy day for all of us....

We love you Caylee and, will be here for you until you are able to rest and be set free...

So, I guess Casey won't get her little travel deal/motion hmmm

Why not? Not that I want one. But not sure how this would stop a deal from going to her parents and Baez or such.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #217 on: October 14, 2008, 05:22:32 PM »

If i was her attorney-i would of course try to talk Casey into telling LE exactly what she did to little Caylee. I believe the prosecution would take the death penalty off the table. She better start talkin fast.

it's a huge leap from manslaughter or negligent homicide to murder one.

Casey could have been looking at maybe 8 years (served concurrently with the "economic" charges) had she taken the deal.

Now she is facing life no parole. Baez did her no favors.

Talking alone is not going to get her back to square one. There was something revealed in the GJ that leads normal reasonable people to believe that Casey HAS MURDERED HER DAUGHTER.

It's hard to start over when the prosecutor is holding all the cards and you are holding onto thin air.

Thats exactly why i'm a littleone-and not an attorney! Thanks Rob!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #218 on: October 14, 2008, 05:22:53 PM »

Holloway mother wants to contact parents Marlies

AMSTERDAM - Beth Holloway, the mother of the missing American student Natalee Holloway, would like to contact the parents of the disappeared also Marlies van der Kouwe. Holloway reported that Tuesday in the SBS program Heart of the Netherlands.

"I do not know whether this is the right time and whether they want this,
but I think the whole time Marlies," Holloway said by telephone in the broadcast. The disappearance of Marlies van der Kouw of Bonaire, the police almost a month.

Natalee Holloway disappeared in May 2005 after a night out on Aruba. Her body was never found.

more about this case >  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3445.new#new

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: October 14, 2008, 05:23:15 PM »

I'm not sure what time zone Des is in, but it's almost 5:30 EST..  she's supposed to call LP back at 5:30 her time, to get some info.  Can't wait!! Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.