April 24, 2024, 10:05:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427419 times)
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: October 14, 2008, 05:23:26 PM »

Seeing that she has/is going to be charged now...that means no money/movie deals etc...

I just hope they have found little Caylee

This is a happy happy day for all of us....

We love you Caylee and, will be here for you until you are able to rest and be set free...

So, I guess Casey won't get her little travel deal/motion hmmm

Why not? Not that I want one. But not sure how this would stop a deal from going to her parents and Baez or such.

So, I guess Casey won't get her little travel deal/motion hmmm  Meaning she won't be able to "travel to places of interest" if she is locked up with no bond
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: October 14, 2008, 05:24:09 PM »

Today is the perfect example as to why I love watching Nancy Grace every night becuase even though her news is old news she always gives a recap of everything that has been missed. I know there have been comments on how she never reports anything new but the thing is I LOVE that she does this because there is so much we probably have missed today that she will cover tonight. Thank GOD for Nancy Grace. And I really shouldn't have come down on HLN because that channel is honeslty the only National News Channel that has been covering the case today. JMO

!~*Mar*~!

515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: October 14, 2008, 05:24:13 PM »

She was taken right to the sheriff's office... I hope the charges scare the sh*t out of her.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

4:55 p.m. It is a 7-count indictment against Casey Anthony, State Attorney Lawson Lamar just said.

Count one is first-degree murder.

Count two is for causing great bodily harm to Caylee, by intentionally inflicting injury on her or causing the injury to happen.

Count three is aggravated manslaughter of a child.

Counts four to seven involve lying to law enforcement during her discussions with investigators.

Causing great bodily harm to Caylee?  OMG, what did she do to that baby (besides kill her!)

Lisa

Remember the hack blade that was in Red's pictures????  
Dear Lord
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: October 14, 2008, 05:24:16 PM »

Thanks Tony..

So basically it was premeditated, she did not accidentally drowned she was murdered by her mother..Does anyone know when we will get to see all the evidence?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #224 on: October 14, 2008, 05:24:41 PM »

Hey Legal Eagles, here is a question for you... If Baez is fired, or kicked off the case b/c he is not competent or qualified, can he spill his guts to LE or is he bound by law until he dies or KC dies? Can he still make his millions on movie deals or books he may pen about his client KC?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: October 14, 2008, 05:25:05 PM »

She was taken right to the sheriff's office... I hope the charges scare the sh*t out of her.

4:55 p.m. It is a 7-count indictment against Casey Anthony, State Attorney Lawson Lamar just said.

Count two is for causing great bodily harm to Caylee, by intentionally inflicting injury on her or causing the injury to happen.

Counts four to seven involve lying to law enforcement during her discussions with investigators.

That leads me to believe they have evidence that she INTENTIONALLY HURT CAYLEE.....

WONDER WHAT THEY HAVE THAT WOULD PROVE THIS??

ISNT IT TRUE MAGGOTS CAN TELL IF SOMEONE HAS BEEN PHYSICALLY ABUSED???

Help and TIA

No Maggots cannot tell if someone has been abused. Was that a joke or are you serious? All they can tell is how long a person has been dead. A possibility and not definite in all cases. It did help with Danielle VanDam

Excuse me it was not a joke I have read that on NUMEROUS websites....

You said Physical abuse. That is why I thought it was a joke. A maggot can possibly tell if someone was dugged if they have blood from the victim. That is the only way but not PHYSICAL abuse. I honestly thought maybe you were joking no need for you to be rude.
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #226 on: October 14, 2008, 05:25:25 PM »

I think GA Busted Casey's Bubble Today on the stand.

I think DAD Finally Stood Up and Said Enough is Enough

Something Came out Today that Has not Been Released to the Public ..excuse me Leaked.

I missed the leak. What was it? Thanks.

I, for one, can't wait to hear what that is!
It sure was interesting to hear for the first time today that there were traces of chloroform where the cadaver dogs hit in the back yard. I don't know, if there is more info in reference to the 'leak'.
I missed the part about chloroform ?????? Good gosh, they must have a lot of evidence.  This is so sick.  I am glad she is going to pay somehow, but feel devastated it has come to this.  Unable to control my emotions and I don't think it is hormonal
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: October 14, 2008, 05:25:27 PM »

How does the law define the difference?
If your actions results in the death of a victim, the State's Attorney may prefer homicide charges of murder, manslaughter, culpable negligence or vehicular homicide. Each carries various degrees of severity for sentencing and punishment.

Murder, first-degree: The government must prove that you killed another person with malice aforethought (premeditation) or a death occurred in the commission of a felony. First degree murder carries the death sentence in Florida and on the federal level.

Murder, second-degree: The government must prove that you took the life of the victim during an act of a crime, but not in a premeditated or planned manner, or during a heat of passion. It is generally viewed by prosecutors as the middle ground between first-degree murder and a manslaughter charge.

Murder, third-degree: The government must prove that your criminal act resulted in the death of a victim, without malice or premeditation. Intentionally distributing a product, declared to be unsafe and illegal, which causes the death of a person may constitute third-degree murder charges.

Manslaughter, first-degree: The government must prove that your act, committed without malicious intent or premeditation, resulted in the death of the victim.

Manslaughter, second-degree: The government must prove that your actions created an unreasonable risk, which could have been avoided by prudent thinking, which caused the death of the victim.

from an attorney's website at http://www.benjaminaaronson.com/PracticeAreas/Homicide-Capital-Offenses.asp

BRING NATALEE HOME
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: October 14, 2008, 05:25:27 PM »

“The defendant is cloaked with the presumption of innocence,” Lamar said as he said he would not further comment on process. He said she should not be tried at news conferences or in the media.

Beary said they are not hear to rejoice in the indictment. He said they will continue to everything they can to recover Caylee."

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: October 14, 2008, 05:26:03 PM »

Thanks Tony..

So basically it was premeditated, she did not accidentally drowned she was murdered by her mother..Does anyone know when we will get to see all the evidence?

I answered you too!  Your welcome inadvance. Yahoo please
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #230 on: October 14, 2008, 05:26:17 PM »

Thats exactly why i'm a littleone-and not an attorney! Thanks Rob!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: October 14, 2008, 05:26:29 PM »

Headline news showing her being brought in ...maybe she will be scared and talk
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: October 14, 2008, 05:26:42 PM »

I missed the part about chloroform ?????? Good gosh, they must have a lot of evidence.  This is so sick.  I am glad she is going to pay somehow, but feel devastated it has come to this.  Unable to control my emotions and I don't think it is hormonal

I hadn't heard that either..  wow.  But if there was chloroform on the ground by the pool, makes you think it was something related to the pool?  I don't know.. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: October 14, 2008, 05:27:08 PM »

Today is the perfect example as to why I love watching Nancy Grace every night becuase even though her news is old news she always gives a recap of everything that has been missed. I know there have been comments on how she never reports anything new but the thing is I LOVE that she does this because there is so much we probably have missed today that she will cover tonight. Thank GOD for Nancy Grace. And I really shouldn't have come down on HLN because that channel is honeslty the only National News Channel that has been covering the case today. JMO

me Too, Willen!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: October 14, 2008, 05:27:58 PM »

HN just showed up cuffed showing up at sherriffs office . Our we wating on a press conference

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: October 14, 2008, 05:28:02 PM »

Hey Legal Eagles, here is a question for you... If Baez is fired, or kicked off the case b/c he is not competent or qualified, can he spill his guts to LE or is he bound by law until he dies or KC dies? Can he still make his millions on movie deals or books he may pen about his client KC?

The attny/client privileged can only be released by KC herself or by her death.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: October 14, 2008, 05:28:03 PM »

That leads me to believe they have evidence that she INTENTIONALLY HURT CAYLEE.....

WONDER WHAT THEY HAVE THAT WOULD PROVE THIS??

ISNT IT TRUE MAGGOTS CAN TELL IF SOMEONE HAS BEEN PHYSICALLY ABUSED???

Help and TIA

No Maggots cannot tell if someone has been abused. Was that a joke or are you serious? All they can tell is how long a person has been dead. A possibility and not definite in all cases. It did help with Danielle VanDam

But maggots can tell if there were drugs present and if Caylee was given drugs that is abuse for sure.

She said PHYSICAL abuse.
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: October 14, 2008, 05:28:29 PM »

Did they actually find a dress that may be little Caylees' ?? ?? and, I also heard that Tims' team would be back in a couple of weeks ? is that true too ??
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #238 on: October 14, 2008, 05:28:36 PM »

Headline news showing her being brought in ...maybe she will be scared and talk

I don't know.  Casey lives in an alternate reality from the rest of us.  She probably still feels smarter than everyone else!

Lisa
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: October 14, 2008, 05:28:38 PM »

A person is guilty of aggravated manslaughter if (he/she) recklessly causes the death of another person under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to human life.
In order for you to find the defendant guilty of aggravated manslaughter, the State is required to prove each of the following elements beyond a reasonable doubt:
(1) that the defendant caused (insert victim's name) death, and
(2) that the defendant did so recklessly, and
(3) that the defendant did so under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to human life.
One element that the State must prove beyond a reasonable doubt is that the defendant acted recklessly.
A person who causes another's death does so recklessly when he/she is aware of and consciously disregards a substantial and unjustifiable risk that death will result from his/her conduct. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that, considering the nature and purpose of defendant's conduct and the circumstances known to defendant, (his/her) disregard of that risk is a gross

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.