April 19, 2024, 08:29:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427084 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: October 14, 2008, 05:50:06 PM »

I am not going to argue this but maggots can tell more than just a time of death and if drugs were given to someone....

I am obviously being told I do not know what I am talking about so Goodbye monkeys...

Whoa!  Hold on a second.  You don't have to go any where, okay? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: October 14, 2008, 05:50:08 PM »

Seriously, I mean I......ABSOLUTELY want to know where LEE is????

Me, too!

Also, now that Cindy and George are alone in that house again, how long before the divorce, ya think?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: October 14, 2008, 05:50:10 PM »

5:20 p.m.: Here are a few more details of the 7 count against Casey Anthony.

/ The first count is for first-degree murder, a capital offense that is punishable by the death penalty. (State Attorney Lawson Lamar, however, did not say specifically he would seek execution, if Casey Anthony is convicted. He took no questions.)

This charge alleges that Casey Anthony caused the death of Caylee “from a premeditated design” between June 15 and July 16. Those dates correspond to the last time Caylee was seen and when she was reported missing. The indictment offers no other information on how, why or when.

/ Count two is aggravated child abuse. This alleges that between the same dates Casey Anthony “did knowingly or willfully…causes great bodily harm, permanent disfigurement or permanent disability to Caylee Marie Anthony…by intentionally inflicting physical injury…or by intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could reasonably expected to result in physical injury.”

Count three is aggravated manslaughter of a child. This count alleges that Casey Anthony caused Caylee’s death by failing to provide “the care, supervision and services necessary to maintain Caylee Marie Anthony’s physical and mental health” or that she did not make “a reasonable effort” to protect Caylee from someone else abuses, neglecting or exploiting her.

Counts four through seven are all “providing false information to a law enforcement officer.” Each count lists a time when Casey Anthony is alleged to have lied to investigators about Caylee. Count four says she lied to Orange County Sheriff’s Office Detective Yuri Melich when she said she worked at Universal Studios in 2008. Count five alleges she lied to Melich when she said she left Caylee with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. Count  six alleges she lied to Melich when she said she told two former Universal Studios employees that Caylee was missing. And count seven alleges Anthony lied to Melich when she said she received phone call from Caylee on July 15.
http://orlnews.wordpress.com/

I can't stay connected!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

NUT - I'm having the same problem.  Dugga is working on it to try and allow for the extra viewers.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: October 14, 2008, 05:50:12 PM »

There she was, standing by Baez in those pin-striped pants (hope they are not the ones that Cindy washed after taking them from the car) and a crisp white blouse, very different from the strutting in her short shorts demeanor that we have seen so often of late.  There were even a few tears.

I wonder if this will convince Casey that all her fantasies are just that -- this is reality and it is serious.  Or will she go back to her "I can beat this rap" mentality?

I am sure Cindy is saying to her, "Don't worry, sweetheart.  I know you are innocent." But will she still be able to tell her little stories and smile that little smug smile?

Premeditated murder.  Chloroform found not just in the car but near the pool.  In a very pure form.  Her own father telling how she raced past him to get to the car because she did not want him looking in the trunk. 

If she has any humanity, she will tell where Caylee is and not put her family and the country through this circus of a trial.  But so far, she has shown little if any real humanity.

I am so glad they charged her with lying to LE, something Cindy dismissed as "not a crime."

As for her defending herself, we all know where people who do that end up.  She is a true sociopath, one who thinks she can sway jurors with her charms.  LOL  Let the games begin.

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #284 on: October 14, 2008, 05:50:36 PM »

And George?! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: October 14, 2008, 05:50:47 PM »

<SNIP>

Anthony may represent herself at trial, a spokesman for her attorney told ABC News earlier in the day.

"Don't be surprised that in a few months there is a drastic change in the defense and Miss Anthony may represent herself in this case with Jose Baez staying on strictly to advise her,'' said Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Black explained that "In the state of Florida, if she represents herself, this would allow her access to state money to have investigators work on her behalf."

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=6032237&page=1

So, this is for real? LOL! We should have seen this coming with her reading law books "voraciously". Ha!

I cannot even believe it!  She is still so confident in herself she thinks she can lie her way out of everything! What a b!tch!!!

OMG no kidding. Sicko galore. She is worse than my sister, never thought Id see the day..lol...

Yes yes yes thank ya jeeeeesus!! 
Somebody needs to dig in hard and crack this women.

From Day One..
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: October 14, 2008, 05:51:02 PM »

<SNIP>

Anthony may represent herself at trial, a spokesman for her attorney told ABC News earlier in the day.

"Don't be surprised that in a few months there is a drastic change in the defense and Miss Anthony may represent herself in this case with Jose Baez staying on strictly to advise her,'' said Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Black explained that "In the state of Florida, if she represents herself, this would allow her access to state money to have investigators work on her behalf."

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=6032237&page=1

OHMYGAWD!!  This is just CRAZY and WRONG!!!

and next we'll hear Cindy will be 2nd chair counsel......you can't write this stuff

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: October 14, 2008, 05:51:12 PM »

/ The first count is for first-degree murder, a capital offense that is punishable by the death penalty. (State Attorney Lawson Lamar, however, did not say specifically he would seek execution, if Casey Anthony is convicted. He took no questions.)

This charge alleges that Casey Anthony caused the death of Caylee “from a premeditated design” between June 15 and July 16. Those dates correspond to the last time Caylee was seen and when she was reported missing. The indictment offers no other information on how, why or when.

/ Count two is aggravated child abuse. This alleges that between the same dates Casey Anthony “did knowingly or willfully…causes great bodily harm, permanent disfigurement or permanent disability to Caylee Marie Anthony…by intentionally inflicting physical injury…or by intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could reasonably expected to result in physical injury.”

Count three is aggravated manslaughter of a child. This count alleges that Casey Anthony caused Caylee’s death by failing to provide “the care, supervision and services necessary to maintain Caylee Marie Anthony’s physical and mental health” or that she did not make “a reasonable effort” to protect Caylee from someone else abuses, neglecting or exploiting her.

Counts four through seven are all “providing false information to a law enforcement officer.” Each count lists a time when Casey Anthony is alleged to have lied to investigators about Caylee. Count four says she lied to Orange County Sheriff’s Office Detective Yuri Melich when she said she worked at Universal Studios in 2008. Count five alleges she lied to Melich when she said she left Caylee with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. Count  six alleges she lied to Melich when she said she told two former Universal Studios employees that Caylee was missing. And count seven alleges Anthony lied to Melich when she said she received phone call from Caylee on July 15.

This sounds like another person could be involved, I'm i reading this right??

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #288 on: October 14, 2008, 05:51:18 PM »

I wonder if George has moved out yet?  I can just see Cindy blaming him for the indictment.

Lisa
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: October 14, 2008, 05:52:07 PM »

I am not going to argue this but maggots can tell more than just a time of death and if drugs were given to someone....

I am obviously being told I do not know what I am talking about so Goodbye monkeys...

MISTIX! Don't go, please! I never said you didn't know! I was thinking you were on to something! Please don't go!

You asked a question, I answered it. This is an opinion message board. You have every right to express your opinion as I do. If someone leaves just because someone disagrees with them, that's their problem. I took it to mean Physical abuse from a law standpoint which defined Physical abuse as this:Physical abuse is physical force or violence that results in bodily injury, pain, or impairment. It includes assault, battery, and inappropriate restraint. Thats all I am saying. Please move on. This news is far more important than arguing about Maggots.

CSI!!!!!!!
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: October 14, 2008, 05:52:14 PM »

Yes, he should be with his family! Something is up with that.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: October 14, 2008, 05:52:21 PM »

MISTIX! Don't go, please! I never said you didn't know! I was thinking you were on to something! Please don't go!

You asked a question, I answered it. This is an opinion message board. You have every right to express your opinion as I do. If someone leaves just because someone disagrees with them, that's their problem. I took it to mean Physical abuse from a law standpoint which defined Physical abuse as this:Physical abuse is physical force or violence that results in bodily injury, pain, or impairment. It includes assault, battery, and inappropriate restraint. Thats all I am saying. Please move on. This news is far more important than arguing about Maggots.

Sometimes, it's not what people say as opposed to how they say. Some people have a "holier than thou" attitude that is offensive.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: October 14, 2008, 05:52:46 PM »

Hmm.  Maybe with Casey defending herself, it could be turned around later, with it being said she didn't have good and fair representation.  I don't know.  Just wondering.  With that girl, there's an angle to everything, imo..

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: October 14, 2008, 05:52:52 PM »

Me, too!

Also, now that Cindy and George are alone in that house again, how long before the divorce, ya think?

Shoooot, this is the first time they have been alone, minus the 31 days Casey was hiding the truth about Caylee.
No telling what is going to happen in that house now. Pure and raw emotion I imagine. I do not envy them.

From Day One..
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #294 on: October 14, 2008, 05:53:18 PM »

I have just finished listening to Lawson and Sheriff Berry and I have to say that the reality just hit me. 
Caylee is dead. There has always been some hope somewhere in my heart that she was alive. My head has always known better.
But hearing the charges was almost to hard to listen to. It sounds like whatever the evidence they have Casey did something brutal to our Beautiful Caylee Angel.
My heart aches for Caylee.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: October 14, 2008, 05:53:35 PM »

Casey at the sheriff's office right now.  They might have another press conference from the sheriff's office.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #296 on: October 14, 2008, 05:53:52 PM »

This sounds like another person could be involved, I'm i reading this right??

That's exactly what it sounds like!  Calling LA, LA come in!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: October 14, 2008, 05:53:57 PM »

What say ye, Wreck?????
thee has been out of pocket til now!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #298 on: October 14, 2008, 05:54:21 PM »

Hmm.  Maybe with Casey defending herself, it could be turned around later, with it being said she didn't have good and fair representation.  I don't know.  Just wondering.  With that girl, there's an angle to everything, imo..

I think she jumped at the chance when she heard that she would be given money if she represents herself.

Lisa
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: October 14, 2008, 05:54:25 PM »

And George?! 

I don't know but he has to feel horrible, he did do the right thing and testify against his daughter he has lost his granddaughter and daughter now and probably his wife and son.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.