April 26, 2024, 08:35:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427619 times)
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: October 14, 2008, 06:00:26 PM »

Hmm.  Maybe with Casey defending herself, it could be turned around later, with it being said she didn't have good and fair representation.  I don't know.  Just wondering.  With that girl, there's an angle to everything, imo..

There's always an angle with her..I agree.
But, I thought that if you represent yourself you weren't allowed to claim the whole bad rep thing later on...again, Im not in the Know when it comes to court proceedings.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #321 on: October 14, 2008, 06:00:38 PM »

Did anyone else see the video clip on FOX where Cindy is trying to lose the media because she doesn't want them to see the switch-a-roo with LE/bail bondsman after leaving Baez's office (still not sure who it was).....anyway, she pulled into a shopping parking lot and was doing circles trying to lose the FOX reporter who was following them.....then she pulled off the side of the road, got out of her car, started banging on the reporter's car and yelling at her.....then pulled under bridge and Casey got out, got in tan SUV, and Cindy blocked traffic so reporter couldn't follow Casey to jail.....the woman is a lunatic!
No i haven't seen it do you have a link
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: October 14, 2008, 06:00:40 PM »

5:20 p.m.: Here are a few more details of the 7 count against Casey Anthony.

/ The first count is for first-degree murder, a capital offense that is punishable by the death penalty. (State Attorney Lawson Lamar, however, did not say specifically he would seek execution, if Casey Anthony is convicted. He took no questions.)

This charge alleges that Casey Anthony caused the death of Caylee “from a premeditated design” between June 15 and July 16. Those dates correspond to the last time Caylee was seen and when she was reported missing. The indictment offers no other information on how, why or when.

/ Count two is aggravated child abuse. This alleges that between the same dates Casey Anthony “did knowingly or willfully…causes great bodily harm, permanent disfigurement or permanent disability to Caylee Marie Anthony…by intentionally inflicting physical injury…or by intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could reasonably expected to result in physical injury.”

Count three is aggravated manslaughter of a child. This count alleges that Casey Anthony caused Caylee’s death by failing to provide “the care, supervision and services necessary to maintain Caylee Marie Anthony’s physical and mental health” or that she did not make “a reasonable effort” to protect Caylee from someone else abuses, neglecting or exploiting her.

Counts four through seven are all “providing false information to a law enforcement officer.” Each count lists a time when Casey Anthony is alleged to have lied to investigators about Caylee. Count four says she lied to Orange County Sheriff’s Office Detective Yuri Melich when she said she worked at Universal Studios in 2008. Count five alleges she lied to Melich when she said she left Caylee with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. Count  six alleges she lied to Melich when she said she told two former Universal Studios employees that Caylee was missing. And count seven alleges Anthony lied to Melich when she said she received phone call from Caylee on July 15.
http://orlnews.wordpress.com/

I can't stay connected!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

NUT - I'm having the same problem.  Dugga is working on it to try and allow for the extra viewers.

me too! can ya hear me cussin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: October 14, 2008, 06:01:00 PM »

Well just saying CSI was just trying to get her point across i think she would no given her background...

Can't will all just get along this Biotch Casey is GOING DOWN!!!!!

As I mentioned, it's not always "what" is said, but "how" it's said.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: October 14, 2008, 06:01:10 PM »

I am not going to argue this but maggots can tell more than just a time of death and if drugs were given to someone....

I am obviously being told I do not know what I am talking about so Goodbye monkeys...

MISTIX! Don't go, please! I never said you didn't know! I was thinking you were on to something! Please don't go!

You asked a question, I answered it. This is an opinion message board. You have every right to express your opinion as I do. If someone leaves just because someone disagrees with them, that's their problem. I took it to mean Physical abuse from a law standpoint which defined Physical abuse as this:Physical abuse is physical force or violence that results in bodily injury, pain, or impairment. It includes assault, battery, and inappropriate restraint. Thats all I am saying. Please move on. This news is far more important than arguing about Maggots.

Amen!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: October 14, 2008, 06:01:23 PM »

<SNIP>

Anthony may represent herself at trial, a spokesman for her attorney told ABC News earlier in the day.

"Don't be surprised that in a few months there is a drastic change in the defense and Miss Anthony may represent herself in this case with Jose Baez staying on strictly to advise her,'' said Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Black explained that "In the state of Florida, if she represents herself, this would allow her access to state money to have investigators work on her behalf."

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=6032237&page=1

OHMYGAWD!!  This is just CRAZY and WRONG!!!

and next we'll hear Cindy will be 2nd chair counsel......you can't write this stuff

I wonder if this wasn't pre-planned by Casey & Baez. By representing herself, wouldn't she be allowed unlimited time out of her cell to research and prepare in the library? Then, right before trial, she changes her mind which causes a delay. NG said delay is the best word to a defense lawyer.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: October 14, 2008, 06:01:29 PM »

Well just saying CSI was just trying to get her point across i think she would no given her background...

Can't we all just get along this Biotch Casey is GOING DOWN!!!!!

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: October 14, 2008, 06:01:33 PM »

Anyone know what is up with that car in front of the Anthonys house?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #328 on: October 14, 2008, 06:01:47 PM »

Where did the information about chloraform being found in the backyard where the dogs hit come from?

I read it here today in relation to the officer who testified about the cadaver dogs....Klaas please help!

Thank you.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: October 14, 2008, 06:01:49 PM »

I had no doubt in my heart, that George would make the difficult decision to do the right thing.  I know my first post wasn't very popular, and it was a bit strong (this was rightfully pointed out to me by SM). But if you had a chance to look him in the eyes, and see him not through the eyes of the media, you may have felt the same way about himas I did. I tip my hat to him. He still has a very long road ahead of him, and I wish him the best during these most difficult times.

Yes, he does have a long road ahead of him.  And a trail of tears behind him. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: October 14, 2008, 06:01:54 PM »

I had no doubt in my heart, that George would make the difficult decision to do the right thing.  I know my first post wasn't very popular, and it was a bit strong (this was rightfully pointed out to me by SM). But if you had a chance to look him in the eyes, and see him not through the eyes of the media, you may have felt the same way about himas I did. I tip my hat to him. He still has a very long road ahead of him, and I wish him the best during these most difficult times.

I was looking for you earlier Colt....I think George needs a friend right now. I know you haven't heard from him, but maybe you could reach out to him.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: October 14, 2008, 06:02:11 PM »

Did anyone else see the video clip on FOX where Cindy is trying to lose the media because she doesn't want them to see the switch-a-roo with LE/bail bondsman after leaving Baez's office (still not sure who it was).....anyway, she pulled into a shopping parking lot and was doing circles trying to lose the FOX reporter who was following them.....then she pulled off the side of the road, got out of her car, started banging on the reporter's car and yelling at her.....then pulled under bridge and Casey got out, got in tan SUV, and Cindy blocked traffic so reporter couldn't follow Casey to jail.....the woman is a lunatic!

What a friggin nutcase
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #332 on: October 14, 2008, 06:02:39 PM »

Chuck,

I'm glad he did the right thing.  I'm sure Cindy might not see it that way, but it had to be done.  Someone in that family had to be Caylee's voice.  I will say a prayer for him to find the strength to honor his grandaughters memory, and say a prayer that Caylee will be found and laid to rest.

Lisa
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: October 14, 2008, 06:02:46 PM »

Colt, I just got the chance to watch the video of George at the courthouse today. I can honestly say that it took me by surprise the feelings I had while watching it, I had to catch my breath as I was overwhelmed with emotion  and the enormity of the whole situation for him.As a parent, I cannot fathom having to walk a mile in his shoes. I have not been a big fan of any of the Anthony's thus far, but George doing the right thing today gave me a feeling of newfound respect for the man. His pain was plain for all to see, and I pray to God I never have to deal with anything close to what he is dealing with now.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #334 on: October 14, 2008, 06:02:52 PM »

Spoke very briefly with LP....he will call me back at 7:00 my time...eastern....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: October 14, 2008, 06:03:18 PM »

Iassen (Lake Vaj guy) just posted this on W/S:

exit13 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

i guess its over now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shes not getting off these charges.

what are you guys gonna do now?

Lisa

Sooooo... I still don't get it.  What does he mean by this?  Who is the "you guys"?
He was the guy from the anything but clothes party.  He posts on WS.  He obviously thinks that web advocates like us will have nothing to do now.  Little does he know, we have some here that will be saints one day for their devotion to Natalee and to all victims.  Unfortunately he doesn't realize that as long as there is free will, we will need to advocate for someone. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: October 14, 2008, 06:03:33 PM »

Spoke very briefly with LP....he will call me back at 7:00 my time...eastern....Des

Hey Des. Thanks!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: October 14, 2008, 06:03:38 PM »

Yeah, I saw it. The same woman who just yesterday said that LE had no "evidence" against her daughter!

Raving Loonie, IMO.

shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: October 14, 2008, 06:03:43 PM »

Did I just hear on Fox News that CSI used some new techniques to come to the conclusion that this is a Murder 1 case????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: October 14, 2008, 06:04:22 PM »

I have just finished listening to Lawson and Sheriff Berry and I have to say that the reality just hit me. 
Caylee is dead. There has always been some hope somewhere in my heart that she was alive. My head has always known better.
But hearing the charges was almost to hard to listen to. It sounds like whatever the evidence they have Casey did something brutal to our Beautiful Caylee Angel.
My heart aches for Caylee.

is there a link I can go to to listen/watch it....  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.