April 20, 2024, 01:48:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427172 times)
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #420 on: October 14, 2008, 06:32:00 PM »

Hi all, I'm new here.. well, new as in being an actual member. I have followed this case from the beginning on this site as well as other blog sites. No other case has taken a toll on me as this one has and I've followed many. I'm ecstatic over the findings of the GJ and I am hoping they do go for the highest penalty, death. Normally I am against the death penalty, especially after so many on death row have been released after finding out they were innocent but there is NO doubt in my mind that she killed her precious baby with malice and forethought. She deserves the ABSOLUTE worst punishment. I understand others when they say that they feel she should have to rot in prison for the rest of her life thinking about what she has done. Normally, I would agree but in this case, I honestly think she wouldn't care. She needs to be scared, have an impending date of doom and know that she is going to have to answer to a higher power in the end.

God bless you Caylee.

Welcome Blessed..
That is the cutest little baby i believe i have ever seen!! I just wanna hug her tight!!   

Thank you, she'll be 1 next month. I have hugged her and kissed her so many times in Caylee's name. I truly wish that Caylee had been born into a family that would have loved her like she deserved.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: October 14, 2008, 06:32:02 PM »

Can the detectives now question her w/out Baez present?

Baez is there as well...they showed him arriving on channel 2 news that he will be there as well as LE questions Casey
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: October 14, 2008, 06:32:35 PM »

Hi all, I'm new here.. well, new as in being an actual member. I have followed this case from the beginning on this site as well as other blog sites. No other case has taken a toll on me as this one has and I've followed many. I'm ecstatic over the findings of the GJ and I am hoping they do go for the highest penalty, death. Normally I am against the death penalty, especially after so many on death row have been released after finding out they were innocent but there is NO doubt in my mind that she killed her precious baby with malice and forethought. She deserves the ABSOLUTE worst punishment. I understand others when they say that they feel she should have to rot in prison for the rest of her life thinking about what she has done. Normally, I would agree but in this case, I honestly think she wouldn't care. She needs to be scared, have an impending date of doom and know that she is going to have to answer to a higher power in the end.

God bless you Caylee.

Do Ya'll remember the death penalty picture she had on her computer? It would be ironic if she gets the DP. Maybe her pic was more of a premonition

Definately NOT a premonition ... IIRC she downloaded this pic on July 8th after the fact ... she knew then what she was possibly facing for what she did.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: October 14, 2008, 06:33:05 PM »

I've been gone about 30 minutes..anything new happen while I was away????
Nope, but watch whatever channel 42 is - they are doing updates.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #424 on: October 14, 2008, 06:34:17 PM »

I would say no. But i believe Baez is there with her.

I think it's hilarious that he as a rookie lawyer may not be able to represent her.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: October 14, 2008, 06:34:43 PM »

God bless you Caylee.

Welcome Blessed..
That is the cutest little baby i believe i have ever seen!! I just wanna hug her tight!!   

Thank you, she'll be 1 next month. I have hugged her and kissed her so many times in Caylee's name. I truly wish that Caylee had been born into a family that would have loved her like she deserved.

She sure is a cutie. Please hug her just once (or twice for me)!! My heart breaks for little Caylee..she deserved to be loved and protected. It is hard for me to believe a "Mommy" could kill her precious littleone and then go party ...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: October 14, 2008, 06:34:57 PM »

God bless you Caylee.

Welcome Blessed Mother!

Thank you, I told myself that if and when this happened, I would jump in feet first. I'm so happy this day has come.

Welcome Blessed Mother!  Pinch that cute little punkin's cheek (in your avi) ever so gently once for me!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #427 on: October 14, 2008, 06:35:31 PM »

Well they can try but it aint happening! Local news reported he is at the sheriffs office with KC.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #428 on: October 14, 2008, 06:35:47 PM »

WOW!!!

You go, CNN Headline News guy.... just yelled at Todd Black!  Told him he could stick around if he wants, but CNN viewers are sick of this behavior!!!

Was it Rick Sanchez?

Lisa
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: October 14, 2008, 06:35:57 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7644189&version=1&locale=EN-US

Cindy is nuts!
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: October 14, 2008, 06:36:02 PM »

I had no doubt in my heart, that George would make the difficult decision to do the right thing.  I know my first post wasn't very popular, and it was a bit strong (this was rightfully pointed out to me by SM). But if you had a chance to look him in the eyes, and see him not through the eyes of the media, you may have felt the same way about himas I did. I tip my hat to him. He still has a very long road ahead of him, and I wish him the best during these most difficult times.

Do you have any idea what George will do next?

No. But I just hope he doesn't do what I know he's capable of. I just hope he stays strong.
i think someone needs to be with george at all times right now..i know what i would be thinking about doing if i sent my only daughter to prison and my wife hated me for it...jmo.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: October 14, 2008, 06:36:04 PM »

Can some please post the link to last nights interview with CA.  The one where she is sitting on a porch!!  She is far more than irrational!!!!!!!

CA doesn't need to be upset.  She said Casey's conefinement will only be for a short time.

And Baez said she was well prepared for this!!

Klaas - do you have this link? Please!!
msjoni
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: October 14, 2008, 06:36:08 PM »

If you watch CA's interview from last night, you can understand the hate towards this family.  She has brought it on herself.  I have tried and tried to feel sympathy for her then she opens her mouth!!   I do feel sorry for GA, today must have ripped him apart.

I agree
kirbysquirrel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: October 14, 2008, 06:36:54 PM »

Hello all!

Rarely post but read twice daily.  Thanks for all you have done to sleuth this case and support Caylee. 

Thanks to Klaas or whomever helped me to get an avi!   

You have to be nuts to love a squirrel.
Kirby
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #434 on: October 14, 2008, 06:37:17 PM »

Its been a very emotional Day today ~ Please Let us Celebrate ~ Casey is No Longer Free ~ and May the Truth Come Out ...........Soon

Caylee is the Focus Now Smile

Live News
(((( 30 minutes was all it took for the GJ to Decide)))
(( ALL Charges/No Bond ))) ((( No Games to be played)))

(( Casey is being Questioned Right Now))

Lets Put all our Monkey Energy Together and Maybe Casey will CRACK or share just the right lie/truth to lock this up.

Protesters are starting to collect at the Anthony Home - Cindy is in the House

Hammer Time

Ugh.  I know that Cindy is a complete freaking nut, and has enabled Crazy's sociopathic behavior, but really.  Leave the family alone for one night.  Give them a minute to process this.

For what?  CIndy put all of us who followed this through hell with her denial and cover up and bullcrap. THis is no grieving grandmother, this is a criminal in my opinion. Arrest her too for neglect, after all she said she was the real caregiver.

I know, I know... I just for one second can see her as the grandmother who raised a demon child who killed her beloved grandchild.  I think she needs a moment alone to process the situation - her kids' behavior, her own behavior.  If she is continuously in defense mode, we'll never see her stance change.  Perhaps if she has a second to think clearly she will be able to see Casey for what she really is.

Just my stupid compassion coming through for one brief moment.  Trust me, ask my husband, it doesn't come out often.

After seeing George in front of the court house today before going in to the GJ, I truly have sympathy for him. I am betting dollars to donuts that this will result in a divorce between he and Cindy. I honestly have no sympathy for Cindy. I believe she has continued to lie and bend the truth to cover her daughter's A**. I am thankful for the fact that she called LE and got them involved. I can't help but wonder if she had to do it all over again if she would make that call.
I know what george did today was not easy..I thought he was truely hurting but knew what he had to do and did it.. I feel is george and cindy get a divorce over this cindy is the one who is wrong not george..He will find another wife i'm sure and cindy will always be known as a liar..What grounds will cindy have to divorce george he will get alimony for this one i'm sure maybe even the house..I can't believe she can forgive her daughter for murder and lying and then divorce george for testifying..She is a real wack job cindy is and she made her bed
wvwoman67
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: October 14, 2008, 06:37:23 PM »

Hi All~Also new (ly registered ) Glad to be here and have been following this story closely since July.  Close friends with a family who's 12 yr old daughter went missing 2 yrs ago (sad ending) and have been hooked on missing children cases ever since....praying for justice to be served for Caylee!
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #436 on: October 14, 2008, 06:38:00 PM »

Wow I am still trying to take all of this in. I have been watching fox news online continusly since I last posted.  Now it is going to bug me until I know all the details of what did happen and where that baby is. The physical child abuse is really tearing me up inside.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #437 on: October 14, 2008, 06:38:08 PM »

I would say no. But i believe Baez is there with her.

I think it's hilarious that he as a rookie lawyer may not be able to represent her.

Welcome BlessedMother!  Your baby is adorable!  Baez is definitely out of his league with this case!

Lisa
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: October 14, 2008, 06:38:31 PM »

WOW!!!

You go, CNN Headline News guy.... just yelled at Todd Black!  Told him he could stick around if he wants, but CNN viewers are sick of this behavior!!!

Was it Rick Sanchez?

Lisa

Nope... Mike Galanos.

And, even though I could not remember his freaking name... I must say that I find him quite handsome.

Perhaps because he just unloaded a case of whoop-a** on Baez's beotch.  (Not Casey... his other one, Toddster)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: October 14, 2008, 06:38:53 PM »

Hello all!

Rarely post but read twice daily.  Thanks for all you have done to sleuth this case and support Caylee. 

Thanks to Klaas or whomever helped me to get an avi!   

And it's an adorable avi, too. 

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.