March 28, 2024, 11:17:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 425837 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #460 on: October 14, 2008, 06:44:58 PM »

WOW!!!

You go, CNN Headline News guy.... just yelled at Todd Black!  Told him he could stick around if he wants, but CNN viewers are sick of this behavior!!!

Was it Rick Sanchez?

Lisa

Nope... Mike Galanos.

And, even though I could not remember his freaking name... I must say that I find him quite handsome.

Perhaps because he just unloaded a case of whoop-a** on Baez's beotch.  (Not Casey... his other one, Toddster)

That's his last name! Oh yeah he is handsome Wink

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #461 on: October 14, 2008, 06:45:35 PM »

can someone link me to the argument with the todd guy?

It was live on CNN Headline news, if you are talking about that one... not sure there is a link.  Sorry....
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: October 14, 2008, 06:45:49 PM »

I had no doubt in my heart, that George would make the difficult decision to do the right thing.  I know my first post wasn't very popular, and it was a bit strong (this was rightfully pointed out to me by SM). But if you had a chance to look him in the eyes, and see him not through the eyes of the media, you may have felt the same way about himas I did. I tip my hat to him. He still has a very long road ahead of him, and I wish him the best during these most difficult times.

Do you have any idea what George will do next?

Honestly this so tragic...........a baby's life is over and a family destroyed.  Please show some compassion for the grandparents...they have lost their Caylee and must deal with losing a daughter - no matter what she is (monster) - you have not walked a mile in their shoes

No. But I just hope he doesn't do what I know he's capable of. I just hope he stays strong.
i think someone needs to be with george at all times right now..i know what i would be thinking about doing if i sent my only daughter to prison and my wife hated me for it...jmo.

Honestly this so tragic...........a baby's life is over and a family destroyed.  Please show some compassion for the grandparents...they have lost their Caylee and must deal with losing a daughter - no matter what she is (monster) - you have not walked a mile in their
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #463 on: October 14, 2008, 06:47:31 PM »

Its been a very emotional Day today ~ Please Let us Celebrate ~ Casey is No Longer Free ~ and May the Truth Come Out ...........Soon

Caylee is the Focus Now Smile

Live News
(((( 30 minutes was all it took for the GJ to Decide)))
(( ALL Charges/No Bond ))) ((( No Games to be played)))

(( Casey is being Questioned Right Now))

Lets Put all our Monkey Energy Together and Maybe Casey will CRACK or share just the right lie/truth to lock this up.

Protesters are starting to collect at the Anthony Home - Cindy is in the House

Hammer Time

Ugh.  I know that Cindy is a complete freaking nut, and has enabled Crazy's sociopath behavior, but really.  Leave the family alone for one night.  Give them a minute to process this.

For what?  Cindy put all of us who followed this through hell with her denial and cover up and bullcrap. This is no grieving grandmother, this is a criminal in my opinion. Arrest her too for neglect, after all she said she was the real caregiver.

I agree with the above I wish the public would just let it be for one night you all saw George today he was deflated - Cindy I think she is just trying to hold it together - Lee I have no comment on that one.  PLEASE all feelings aside let this family have one night of peace before the hell resumes tomorrow MAYBE by some small glimmer of hope Casey will do the right thing and let the LE and her family know where Caylee is.
SLAM ME IF YOU WANT BUT REMEMBER WE ARE ALL WANTING THE SAME OUTCOME PEACE FOR CAYLEE...
No slamming from me.. I agree the protestors need to go home and leave them alone tonight..Maybe cindy will come to realise caylee is gone and maybe casey will tell where the body os for a deal...Who Knows?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: October 14, 2008, 06:47:35 PM »

I doubt George is at the house. Looks like Lee might be though....
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

That looks like an acura or an oldsmobile to me... Lee drives a mustang, right?

Also, is that live?  Seems pretty light out for 6:30 pm?

Not George, IMO...could be Lee or someone else entirely:

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: October 14, 2008, 06:47:59 PM »

Hi everyone

I just got home.  NOT SEEN ONE BIT OF NEWS.  Can someone please fill me in
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: October 14, 2008, 06:48:04 PM »

Hello all!

Rarely post but read twice daily.  Thanks for all you have done to sleuth this case and support Caylee. 

Thanks to Klaas or whomever helped me to get an avi!   

Kirby.. you're so cute!    Welcome!

And welcome to all of the other newbies! Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: October 14, 2008, 06:48:42 PM »

I doubt George is at the house. Looks like Lee might be though....
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

That looks like an acura or an oldsmobile to me... Lee drives a mustang, right?

Also, is that live?  Seems pretty light out for 6:30 pm?

Yeah, mine is stuck.  Some lady in a brown dress walking by... and her stance has not changed in ten minutes... still walking by... can't make it past that camera... just want to get out of the shot.... ruuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: October 14, 2008, 06:48:55 PM »

Can some please post the link to last nights interview with CA.  The one where she is sitting on a porch!!  She is far more than irrational!!!!!!!

CA doesn't need to be upset.  She said Casey's conefinement will only be for a short time.

And Baez said she was well prepared for this!!

Klaas - do you have this link? Please!!

I'll look for it, hold on

Mytime, maybe it's this one?

http://www.local6.com/news/17715337/detail.html

Wow can this effect anything?? I wouldn't think it would but I wonder.Any idea what was being said?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: October 14, 2008, 06:49:15 PM »

updated 12 minutes ago
Caylee's mom named in murder indictment

ORLANDO, Florida (CNN) -- A Florida grand jury has returned a seven-count indictment charging Casey Anthony with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Prosecutors announced the charges Tuesday afternoon, shortly after a grand jury returned the indictment.

Lawson Lamar, the state attorney for Orange County, Florida, said the first count is a capital charge -- which could carry a penalty of life in prison or death.

She was also charged with aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child and four counts of providing false information to police.

The 19 grand jurors -- 10 women and nine men -- deliberated for about half an hour after hearing from police, a cadaver dog handler, an FBI agent and the missing child's grandfather.

Anthony, who spent most of the day at her lawyer's office, surrendered about 90 minutes after the sealed indictment was returned. Prosecutors are asking Anthony be held without bond.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #470 on: October 14, 2008, 06:50:08 PM »

Although, at this time, it’s not confirmed, a 2nd person of interest is to be picked up and arrested, in the latest developments of this case. No one is sure who the 2nd POI is, whether it’s Lee Anthony or one of the many characters in the Casey Anthony saga. Fox 35 made the announcement, they individual has NOT been named, at this time.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: October 14, 2008, 06:50:31 PM »

Video

Casey arrives at Sheriffs office

http://www.wftv.com/video/17715611/index.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: October 14, 2008, 06:50:58 PM »

I had no doubt in my heart, that George would make the difficult decision to do the right thing.  I know my first post wasn't very popular, and it was a bit strong (this was rightfully pointed out to me by SM). But if you had a chance to look him in the eyes, and see him not through the eyes of the media, you may have felt the same way about himas I did. I tip my hat to him. He still has a very long road ahead of him, and I wish him the best during these most difficult times.

and you KNOW that because he told you right? chuck, the truth is you have no idea what he did in there... he was forced to testify... I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it.

let's stop the semantics please.

At the end of the day Rob.....your opinion weighs no more than mine, or anyone esles here for that matter. And the TRUTH is...you have no idea what he did in there...either!

Stop the "semantics" please??? You're not in much of a position to tell me to stop anything. True??
I sure wish him no harm, but he made his bed. A bed he expected as a police officer others to lie in.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: October 14, 2008, 06:51:07 PM »

when a child dies either naturally or un-naturally due to criminal circumstances... a couple often ends up divorced... It even happened to Beth Holloway.

It happens and is a tragic side effect to losing a child. No one wants to see the circle of pain continue here, especially me. I do have a heart.

In the case of the Anthony family there was no one who had any inner strength. Inner strength is not something you develop later in life. You either have it or you don't.

The Anthony family is a family that knew right from wrong, but no one had the guts it takes to stand up and be an ally to the most defenseless and needy person in the family - Caylee. George included, and he never led BY EXAMPLE. Leading by example is finding out what happened to your granddaughter, not jerking everyone around and striking old ladies. By the way - he still has to answer for that. It's not going away. The real George is the hot head that threw his dad through the window, who bullied the little guy on the driveway, who jerked law-enforcement around while trying to FIND HIS GRANDDAUGHTER, who lied repeatedly, who coddled his killer daughter. That's the real George, not the sorry sap some are feeling so sorry for.

When you have a family like that - there are bound to be problems. More so than the normal everyday problems we all face daily.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: October 14, 2008, 06:51:16 PM »

Hi everyone

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

BREAKING NEWS
Casey Anthony indicted for murder of 3-year-old Caylee
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: October 14, 2008, 06:51:45 PM »

Indictments

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1014/17715453.pdf

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: October 14, 2008, 06:51:51 PM »

Doesn't George still work from 3-11 PM?

Is it possible he went to work after the Grand Jury hearing?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: October 14, 2008, 06:51:54 PM »

Can some please post the link to last nights interview with CA.  The one where she is sitting on a porch!!  She is far more than irrational!!!!!!!

CA doesn't need to be upset.  She said Casey's conefinement will only be for a short time.

And Baez said she was well prepared for this!!

Klaas - do you have this link? Please!!

I'll look for it, hold on

Mytime, maybe it's this one?

http://www.local6.com/news/17715337/detail.html

Nope it was on the prior thread - today.  CA is sitting down at round table w/ a pictue of Caylee on it!  On a porch!  It was a long interview.  It ends with her laughing saying she is going to be in trouble!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #478 on: October 14, 2008, 06:53:09 PM »

Although, at this time, it’s not confirmed, a 2nd person of interest is to be picked up and arrested, in the latest developments of this case. No one is sure who the 2nd POI is, whether it’s Lee Anthony or one of the many characters in the Casey Anthony saga. Fox 35 made the announcement, they individual has NOT been named, at this time.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

Oh you are kidding me?! I wonder who it is!!????

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: October 14, 2008, 06:53:28 PM »

Hi everyone

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

BREAKING NEWS
Casey Anthony indicted for murder of 3-year-old Caylee

OMG  Thanks  Klaas
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.