April 25, 2024, 09:05:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427587 times)
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #500 on: October 14, 2008, 06:58:58 PM »

I doubt George is at the house. Looks like Lee might be though....
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Thanks for the welcome everyone.. and believe me, my little girl is getting plenty of hugs, kisses, squeezes, and giggles. I just wish Caylee was getting them as well.

I am SOOOOO happy that the web cam is back at the Anthony's.. I've been having withdrawals since their contract expired!

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Paladine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: October 14, 2008, 06:59:10 PM »

I doubt George is at the house. Looks like Lee might be though....
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

That looks like an acura or an oldsmobile to me... Lee drives a mustang, right?

Also, is that live?  Seems pretty light out for 6:30 pm?

Not George, IMO...could be Lee or someone else entirely:

Hi there, All! Newbie, here,  I think I can contribute.  I was watching fox35 news at 5 and 6...the reporter outside the home saw the occupant of that car knock on the door, no response, and she got back in the vehicle. The reporter asked if she was family, she said, yes. At that report, she had been in the car for 30 mins. The reporter also said there was no sign of George. No link, it was the fox35 webcast...
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #502 on: October 14, 2008, 06:59:37 PM »

Although, at this time, it’s not confirmed, a 2nd person of interest is to be picked up and arrested, in the latest developments of this case. No one is sure who the 2nd POI is, whether it’s Lee Anthony or one of the many characters in the Casey Anthony saga. Fox 35 made the announcement, they individual has NOT been named, at this time.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

Wow, wonder who it will be.  I'd bet on Lee. 
Me to..Lee i heard didn't live to far from tony's apt...
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #503 on: October 14, 2008, 07:00:08 PM »

Although, at this time, it’s not confirmed, a 2nd person of interest is to be picked up and arrested, in the latest developments of this case. No one is sure who the 2nd POI is, whether it’s Lee Anthony or one of the many characters in the Casey Anthony saga. Fox 35 made the announcement, they individual has NOT been named, at this time.

Wow, could that be why George mentioned Lee this morning before going in to see the grand jury?
"I love my daughter, I love my wife, and I love Lee"

Hmmmmm

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: October 14, 2008, 07:00:49 PM »

Didn't LP say there was another person involved in this?  yep...I think he did.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #505 on: October 14, 2008, 07:00:55 PM »

Oh crap, audio breach from GJ today....

http://www.local6.com/news/17715337/detail.html

Quoting myself, crap crap crap crap crap crap
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #506 on: October 14, 2008, 07:00:56 PM »

Maybe she is talking!!!!

Caylee deserves that much Casey has  ruined her entire families lives, She owes it to everyone to allow Caylee to have a proper burial and to be laid to rest and offer everyone closure

GREAT!! Just when I was about to SIGN OFF and go hang out with my family for awhile.. lol I think my husband is going to try to charge ME with neglect after today.. I've just been glued to the news/feeds/forum.

You guys think that it's Lee? Maybe its Cindy's crazy @$$! I really, really hope that she just quits playing games and tells them where sweet Caylee is. Does anyone think it's at all possible for them to make some kind of deal with her.. such as.. no DP if you tell us where she is, etc? Something like that?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: October 14, 2008, 07:01:25 PM »

Welcome Paladine!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: October 14, 2008, 07:01:25 PM »

Iassen (Lake Vaj guy) just posted this on W/S:

exit13 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

i guess its over now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shes not getting off these charges.

what are you guys gonna do now?

Lisa

Sooooo... I still don't get it.  What does he mean by this?  Who is the "you guys"?

Kiah, this may have already been answered but here's my take...

He was addressing people like us who have been "consumed" with this case and its many twists and turns.  The other posters on the site are the "you guys."  The "what are you going to do now" simply means that now that Casey is in prison for killing Caylee and justice has been served (granted trial is still to come), how is everyone going to fill their time.  I think I understand what he means because of the hours I've spent as a "detective" since the case started!  Now I may have to cook and clean again, etc.

Thanks, DR.  I thought that was what he meant, and if so, then I also thought that he was a bit of an a**hole.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: October 14, 2008, 07:02:16 PM »

Oh crap, audio breach from GJ today....

http://www.local6.com/news/17715337/detail.html

Quoting myself, crap crap crap crap crap crap

I don't think it will cause any problems.  It will be OK..I hope, LOL 
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #510 on: October 14, 2008, 07:02:17 PM »

Me to..Lee i heard didn't live to far from tony's apt...

Maybe she is finally talking? Sorry, I had to get some work done and do not know if she is still a the sheriff office or now in jail?
This is very interesting if it is true.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #511 on: October 14, 2008, 07:02:17 PM »

Just want to say that today has been a great day for all of us who care about Caylee!

In that light, can we please stop snipping at each other? If someone is rude, ignore them or let the moderator deal with them. It's hard to get through all the pages enough without having to read through that stuff.

BTW, it is a full moon tonight, so brace yourselves and make sure you have all taken your Wolfsbane potion! 

Let's celebrate!!! 

THANK YOU

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: October 14, 2008, 07:03:22 PM »

Maybe she is talking!!!!

Caylee deserves that much Casey has  ruined her entire families lives, She owes it to everyone to allow Caylee to have a proper burial and to be laid to rest and offer everyone closure

GREAT!! Just when I was about to SIGN OFF and go hang out with my family for awhile.. lol I think my husband is going to try to charge ME with neglect after today.. I've just been glued to the news/feeds/forum.

You guys think that it's Lee? Maybe its Cindy's crazy @$$! I really, really hope that she just quits playing games and tells them where sweet Caylee is. Does anyone think it's at all possible for them to make some kind of deal with her.. such as.. no DP if you tell us where she is, etc? Something like that?

IDK I asked earlier if it were too late for a plea? Maybe that is what they will do no DP if you tell us where she is~!!!
moonmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: October 14, 2008, 07:04:24 PM »

Hi everyone I am new in posting but certainly not knew in reading. (I typically sneak you all in when at work which is a NO NO!) My husband thinks I am obsessed and as a Mom, I most certainly am! I celebrate the joy of the grand jury with you.

I do have a question. When you are sneaking in time, it is hard to truly get all the information you want. So I have a question. We know she borrowed that shovel. I know she has been interviewed. Was she ever asked about why she borrowed it? Did she ever give a justification for it? I just know she did borrow it at such an odd time and I know it has been mentioned many times, but I have never heard mention of her justification for it. I was curious...did the police ever ask her about that? Did she answer?

Thanks...and happy to be "officially" part of the group
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #514 on: October 14, 2008, 07:04:53 PM »

Oh you are kidding me?! I wonder who it is!!????

who just hired and attorney? who refused to take a polygraph? who refused DNA?

who talks in code? who thinks "High Fivin'" is appropriate when a little girl is missing?

who laff'd at the "smell" in his sister's car?

I believe it will be Lee, but maybe I'm wrong.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #515 on: October 14, 2008, 07:05:01 PM »

Wow, could that be why George mentioned Lee this morning before going in to see the grand jury?
"I love my daughter, I love my wife, and I love Lee"

Hmmmmm
I have been watching fox news live since the inditment.. I didn't hear anything about a 2nd suspect did anyone else?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #516 on: October 14, 2008, 07:05:04 PM »

Its been a very emotional Day today ~ Please Let us Celebrate ~ Casey is No Longer Free ~ and May the Truth Come Out ...........Soon

Caylee is the Focus Now Smile

Live News
(((( 30 minutes was all it took for the GJ to Decide)))
(( ALL Charges/No Bond ))) ((( No Games to be played)))

(( Casey is being Questioned Right Now))

Lets Put all our Monkey Energy Together and Maybe Casey will CRACK or share just the right lie/truth to lock this up.

Protesters are starting to collect at the Anthony Home - Cindy is in the House

Hammer Time

Ugh.  I know that Cindy is a complete freaking nut, and has enabled Crazy's sociopath behavior, but really.  Leave the family alone for one night.  Give them a minute to process this.

For what?  Cindy put all of us who followed this through hell with her denial and cover up and bullcrap. This is no grieving grandmother, this is a criminal in my opinion. Arrest her too for neglect, after all she said she was the real caregiver.

I agree with the above I wish the public would just let it be for one night you all saw George today he was deflated - Cindy I think she is just trying to hold it together - Lee I have no comment on that one.  PLEASE all feelings aside let this family have one night of peace before the hell resumes tomorrow MAYBE by some small glimmer of hope Casey will do the right thing and let the LE and her family know where Caylee is.
SLAM ME IF YOU WANT BUT REMEMBER WE ARE ALL WANTING THE SAME OUTCOME PEACE FOR CAYLEE...
I also agree, at least leave George alone. Even if he was supoened evidently he was man enough to go and testify. (I'm sure Cindy would rather him be in contempt of court and in jail), but he did it just the same. Maybe my feeling for him will change when the evidence comes out of what he said. I truly believe he loved that little girl with all his heart. JMO!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
craftycathie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: October 14, 2008, 07:05:08 PM »

I do hope she is talking.  My bet is Lee or Cindy will be arrested.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: October 14, 2008, 07:06:09 PM »

Is the dailybs site trustworthy?

From Day One..
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #519 on: October 14, 2008, 07:06:13 PM »

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.