April 25, 2024, 10:05:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427565 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: October 14, 2008, 07:12:27 PM »

Although, at this time, it’s not confirmed, a 2nd person of interest is to be picked up and arrested, in the latest developments of this case. No one is sure who the 2nd POI is, whether it’s Lee Anthony or one of the many characters in the Casey Anthony saga. Fox 35 made the announcement, they individual has NOT been named, at this time.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

Oh you are kidding me?! I wonder who it is!!????

who just hired and attorney? who refused to take a polygraph? who refused DNA?

who talks in code? who thinks "High Fivin'" is appropriate when a little girl is missing?

who laff'd at the "smell" in his sister's car?

I believe it will be Lee, but maybe I'm wrong.
I have been watching fox live and i never heard them say that their was a 2nd poi..I could be wrong..I did get a cup of coffee i might have missed it

It was in the wording of the indictments, does someone have a link to that??

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: October 14, 2008, 07:12:35 PM »

OMG.  George must be going thru hell right now.  Why say a prayer at 11am and 11 pm.  What is the significance??? 

I don't mind saying a prayer for Caylee.  I know her spirit is in heaven, but I still think her body needs to be found.. it deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, and given a proper burial. That I have no problem praying for!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #542 on: October 14, 2008, 07:12:52 PM »

I do think Lee will go down for this, too.  Something is just not right with that boy!

Lisa
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #543 on: October 14, 2008, 07:13:18 PM »

Hi everyone I am new in posting but certainly not knew in reading. (I typically sneak you all in when at work which is a NO NO!) My husband thinks I am obsessed and as a Mom, I most certainly am! I celebrate the joy of the grand jury with you.

I do have a question. When you are sneaking in time, it is hard to truly get all the information you want. So I have a question. We know she borrowed that shovel. I know she has been interviewed. Was she ever asked about why she borrowed it? Did she ever give a justification for it? I just know she did borrow it at such an odd time and I know it has been mentioned many times, but I have never heard mention of her justification for it. I was curious...did the police ever ask her about that? Did she answer?

Thanks...and happy to be "officially" part of the group

Welcome! I was curious about that too. I don't know if the answer we got about that was from Casey herself, or from Cindy.. I thought it was Cindy?  Maybe somebody else can help out.   

I believe it was in the neighbors statement. IIRC
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #544 on: October 14, 2008, 07:13:25 PM »

my guess on this 2nd POI is either Annie ot Lee although I wish it were Cindy.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: October 14, 2008, 07:13:35 PM »

Hi everyone

I just got home.  NOT SEEN ONE BIT OF NEWS.  Can someone please fill me in
It starts here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.140

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #546 on: October 14, 2008, 07:14:55 PM »

Bump......
I know the person at the house nodded at 'family' question, but even big people lie Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: October 14, 2008, 07:15:00 PM »

when a child dies either naturally or un-naturally due to criminal circumstances... a couple often ends up divorced... It even happened to Beth Holloway.

It happens and is a tragic side effect to losing a child. No one wants to see the circle of pain continue here, especially me. I do have a heart.

In the case of the Anthony family there was no one who had any inner strength. Inner strength is not something you develop later in life. You either have it or you don't.

The Anthony family is a family that knew right from wrong, but no one had the guts it takes to stand up and be an ally to the most defenseless and needy person in the family - Caylee. George included, and he never led BY EXAMPLE. Leading by example is finding out what happened to your granddaughter, not jerking everyone around and striking old ladies. By the way - he still has to answer for that. It's not going away. The real George is the hot head that threw his dad through the window, who bullied the little guy on the driveway, who jerked law-enforcement around while trying to FIND HIS GRANDDAUGHTER, who lied repeatedly, who coddled his killer daughter. That's the real George, not the sorry sap some are feeling so sorry for.

When you have a family like that - there are bound to be problems. More so than the normal everyday problems we all face daily.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion but God forbid anything ever happen to you - where your life is completely opened to the public- the good and bad revealed. Judged by everyone.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #548 on: October 14, 2008, 07:15:14 PM »

I had no doubt in my heart, that George would make the difficult decision to do the right thing.  I know my first post wasn't very popular, and it was a bit strong (this was rightfully pointed out to me by SM). But if you had a chance to look him in the eyes, and see him not through the eyes of the media, you may have felt the same way about himas I did. I tip my hat to him. He still has a very long road ahead of him, and I wish him the best during these most difficult times.

and you KNOW that because he told you right? chuck, the truth is you have no idea what he did in there... he was forced to testify... I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it.

let's stop the semantics please.

I sure wish him no harm, but he made his bed. A bed he expected as a police officer others to lie in.

Does anyone have the clip of George in front of the courthouse this morning?  I need to see for myself what George said and how he acted.  Sorry, but I can almost hear him saying "I invoke my 4th (I think 4th) amendment right".  That would be answering all the questions.  But I will withhold judgment until I see it myself.

Blue Moon - here's the video

http://www.wftv.com/video/17710722/index.html

OMG.  George must be going thru hell right now.  Why say a prayer at 11am and 11 pm.  What is the significance??? 

Oh I KNOW I KNOW! 11 am is when he was testifying and 11pm is when he gets off of work!!!! Yey me!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: October 14, 2008, 07:15:40 PM »

Hi everyone

I just got home.  NOT SEEN ONE BIT OF NEWS.  Can someone please fill me in
It starts here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.140

Thanks Blonde !!!  You are soo kind.  I am trying to catch up.  I just watched the video of George.  Why is he asking for prayers at 11 am and 11 pm???  What is the significance of that specific time???? anyone know???
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: October 14, 2008, 07:16:08 PM »

my guess on this 2nd POI is either Annie ot Lee although I wish it were Cindy.

What about Tony? Any thoughts on him and what he may know? Or something he may have done for Casey? (ALthough he didn't seem too serious about her, so I doubt he would have helped her do much with the body.. if anything).

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #551 on: October 14, 2008, 07:16:22 PM »

I do think Lee will go down for this, too.  Something is just not right with that boy!

Lisa
I agree completely, sad to say he reminds me of my bil

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #552 on: October 14, 2008, 07:16:45 PM »

Its been a very emotional Day today ~ Please Let us Celebrate ~ Casey is No Longer Free ~ and May the Truth Come Out ...........Soon

Caylee is the Focus Now Smile

Live News
(((( 30 minutes was all it took for the GJ to Decide)))
(( ALL Charges/No Bond ))) ((( No Games to be played)))

(( Casey is being Questioned Right Now))

Lets Put all our Monkey Energy Together and Maybe Casey will CRACK or share just the right lie/truth to lock this up.

Protesters are starting to collect at the Anthony Home - Cindy is in the House

Hammer Time

Ugh.  I know that Cindy is a complete freaking nut, and has enabled Crazy's sociopath behavior, but really.  Leave the family alone for one night.  Give them a minute to process this.

For what?  Cindy put all of us who followed this through hell with her denial and cover up and bullcrap. This is no grieving grandmother, this is a criminal in my opinion. Arrest her too for neglect, after all she said she was the real caregiver.

I agree with the above I wish the public would just let it be for one night you all saw George today he was deflated - Cindy I think she is just trying to hold it together - Lee I have no comment on that one.  PLEASE all feelings aside let this family have one night of peace before the hell resumes tomorrow MAYBE by some small glimmer of hope Casey will do the right thing and let the LE and her family know where Caylee is.
SLAM ME IF YOU WANT BUT REMEMBER WE ARE ALL WANTING THE SAME OUTCOME PEACE FOR CAYLEE...
I also agree, at least leave George alone. Even if he was supoened evidently he was man enough to go and testify. (I'm sure Cindy would rather him be in contempt of court and in jail), but he did it just the same. Maybe my feeling for him will change when the evidence comes out of what he said. I truly believe he loved that little girl with all his heart. JMO!
IMO.. George was telling on cindya nd casey before he was the grand jury..Remember as soon as cindy wasn't around.. he told le the trunk story cindy loaning casey her car. He ratted them all out and that is exactly what he should have done and he did it all by himself

MrsR;  I bet you are right.  Ohhhh my heart is breaking for him
Doing the right thing may have cost him his entire family...Cindy was not in charge and she doesn't like that
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: October 14, 2008, 07:16:53 PM »

Premeditated murder.  Chloroform found not just in the car but near the pool.  In a very pure form.   Her own father telling how she raced past him to get to the car because she did not want him looking in the trunk. 

Was the chloroform was found in a  container in those two places?  Or was chloroform identified as part of an air sample?. 

Thanks DR.  If found in the air sample (of Casey's car) and no container found, we have less info on source on the chloroform, i.e., as part of a cleaner, or medicine such as cough syrup,  or at one time in a bottle labeled as chloroform.  I have never seem any info on its concentration in the sample.  Forensically the source can be important.

Air sample as I understood.  My husband is a retired environmentalist and I literally got nearly a half hour "tutorial" on that last night.  He used to take air samples in investigative instances, etc.  Besides that...I don't remember the rest of the lesson.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: October 14, 2008, 07:16:56 PM »

Hugs To All New Monkeys

I Stand With The Girl
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: October 14, 2008, 07:17:08 PM »

Oh I KNOW I KNOW! 11 am is when he was testifying and 11pm is when he gets off of work!!!! Yey me!!! 

And at the end of each, he has to face Cindy.. yeah, I'd want some prayers too. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: October 14, 2008, 07:17:15 PM »

Can some please post the link to last nights interview with CA.  The one where she is sitting on a porch!!  She is far more than irrational!!!!!!!

CA doesn't need to be upset.  She said Casey's conefinement will only be for a short time.

And Baez said she was well prepared for this!!

Klaas - do you have this link? Please!!

I'll look for it, hold on

Mytime, maybe it's this one?

http://www.local6.com/news/17715337/detail.html

Nope it was on the prior thread - today.  CA is sitting down at round table w/ a pictue of Caylee on it!  On a porch!  It was a long interview.  It ends with her laughing saying she is going to be in trouble!

Klaas, anyone?  It is really worth watching!  She did this interview last night!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: October 14, 2008, 07:17:17 PM »

I will say this if she was not talking they would have just booked her in jail she has been there since what 5 no need to playher games anymore? So she must be saying something.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: October 14, 2008, 07:17:45 PM »

Although, at this time, it’s not confirmed, a 2nd person of interest is to be picked up and arrested, in the latest developments of this case. No one is sure who the 2nd POI is, whether it’s Lee Anthony or one of the many characters in the Casey Anthony saga. Fox 35 made the announcement, they individual has NOT been named, at this time.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

Oh you are kidding me?! I wonder who it is!!????

who just hired and attorney? who refused to take a polygraph? who refused DNA?

who talks in code? who thinks "High Fivin'" is appropriate when a little girl is missing?

who laff'd at the "smell" in his sister's car?

I believe it will be Lee, but maybe I'm wrong.
I have been watching fox live and i never heard them say that their was a 2nd poi..I could be wrong..I did get a cup of coffee i might have missed it

mrsrocko, POI could mean a variety of things. If the DNA was revealed and I think there is a high probability that it was... Lee (according to Padilla) is the father of Caylee - he could be a POI in other regards and not disposal or as an actual accomplice.

time will tell.

Judge Belvin Perry is threatening REPORTERS and anyone else who might have heard the testimony with contempt. The first person to testify was George - it is logical to assume that he was heard outside of the GJ room. Who else was heard before the error was discovered? who knows...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #559 on: October 14, 2008, 07:18:07 PM »

Lisa
I agree completely, sad to say he reminds me of my bil

Well if you spelled my name with only one L I'd be a little off too! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.