April 19, 2024, 05:01:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427141 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #580 on: October 14, 2008, 07:25:31 PM »

Did anyone else read/hear that LE recovered soil samples from the A's backyard and chloroform was detected in it?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: October 14, 2008, 07:25:47 PM »

Hugs To All New Monkeys
Um..excuse me Miss BT, I am not new...but can I still get a hug? 

Me toooooooooooooooo.............

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #582 on: October 14, 2008, 07:25:54 PM »

when a child dies either naturally or un-naturally due to criminal circumstances... a couple often ends up divorced... It even happened to Beth Holloway.

It happens and is a tragic side effect to losing a child. No one wants to see the circle of pain continue here, especially me. I do have a heart.

In the case of the Anthony family there was no one who had any inner strength. Inner strength is not something you develop later in life. You either have it or you don't.

The Anthony family is a family that knew right from wrong, but no one had the guts it takes to stand up and be an ally to the most defenseless and needy person in the family - Caylee. George included, and he never led BY EXAMPLE. Leading by example is finding out what happened to your granddaughter, not jerking everyone around and striking old ladies. By the way - he still has to answer for that. It's not going away. The real George is the hot head that threw his dad through the window, who bullied the little guy on the driveway, who jerked law-enforcement around while trying to FIND HIS GRANDDAUGHTER, who lied repeatedly, who coddled his killer daughter. That's the real George, not the sorry sap some are feeling so sorry for.

When you have a family like that - there are bound to be problems. More so than the normal everyday problems we all face daily.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion but God forbid anything ever happen to you - where your life is completely opened to the public- the good and bad revealed. Judged by everyone.

I believe in Freewill, as designed by God... So I have no need to worry. I'm not killing kids or doing anything that would warrant such scrutiny.

I know what side I'm on.
Rob, AMEN TO THAT! And God bless you for all you have done for Natalee, Caylee!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #583 on: October 14, 2008, 07:26:30 PM »

Here is Annie's myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=39760803

I am thinking she is a bit pissy today, huh?

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: October 14, 2008, 07:26:42 PM »

I had no doubt in my heart, that George would make the difficult decision to do the right thing.  I know my first post wasn't very popular, and it was a bit strong (this was rightfully pointed out to me by SM). But if you had a chance to look him in the eyes, and see him not through the eyes of the media, you may have felt the same way about himas I did. I tip my hat to him. He still has a very long road ahead of him, and I wish him the best during these most difficult times.

and you KNOW that because he told you right? chuck, the truth is you have no idea what he did in there... he was forced to testify... I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it.

let's stop the semantics please.

I sure wish him no harm, but he made his bed. A bed he expected as a police officer others to lie in.

Does anyone have the clip of George in front of the courthouse this morning?  I need to see for myself what George said and how he acted.  Sorry, but I can almost hear him saying "I invoke my 4th (I think 4th) amendment right".  That would be answering all the questions.  But I will withhold judgment until I see it myself.
At this link with Georges picture

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.140

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: October 14, 2008, 07:26:43 PM »

Although, at this time, it’s not confirmed, a 2nd person of interest is to be picked up and arrested, in the latest developments of this case. No one is sure who the 2nd POI is, whether it’s Lee Anthony or one of the many characters in the Casey Anthony saga. Fox 35 made the announcement, they individual has NOT been named, at this time.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

Oh you are kidding me?! I wonder who it is!!????

who just hired and attorney? who refused to take a polygraph? who refused DNA?

who talks in code? who thinks "High Fivin'" is appropriate when a little girl is missing?

who laff'd at the "smell" in his sister's car?

I believe it will be Lee, but maybe I'm wrong.
I have been watching fox live and i never heard them say that their was a 2nd poi..I could be wrong..I did get a cup of coffee i might have missed it

mrsrocko, POI could mean a variety of things. If the DNA was revealed and I think there is a high probability that it was... Lee (according to Padilla) is the father of Caylee - he could be a POI in other regards and not disposal or as an actual accomplice.

time will tell.

Judge Belvin Perry is threatening REPORTERS and anyone else who might have heard the testimony with contempt. The first person to testify was George - it is logical to assume that he was heard outside of the GJ room. Who else was heard before the error was discovered? who knows...

I think it is important to mention that it was the Media who reported this malfunction to the judge. (That the sound was being transmitted to them.)

Just saying.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: October 14, 2008, 07:26:58 PM »

I had no doubt in my heart, that George would make the difficult decision to do the right thing.  I know my first post wasn't very popular, and it was a bit strong (this was rightfully pointed out to me by SM). But if you had a chance to look him in the eyes, and see him not through the eyes of the media, you may have felt the same way about himas I did. I tip my hat to him. He still has a very long road ahead of him, and I wish him the best during these most difficult times.

and you KNOW that because he told you right? chuck, the truth is you have no idea what he did in there... he was forced to testify... I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it.

let's stop the semantics please.

I sure wish him no harm, but he made his bed. A bed he expected as a police officer others to lie in.

Does anyone have the clip of George in front of the courthouse this morning?  I need to see for myself what George said and how he acted.  Sorry, but I can almost hear him saying "I invoke my 4th (I think 4th) amendment right".  That would be answering all the questions.  But I will withhold judgment until I see it myself.

Blue Moon - here's the video

http://www.wftv.com/video/17710722/index.html

Thanks Klaas.  Guess I will have to think on this. I do not believe any parent should have to endure what this family has by their daughter.  However, that being said it will be hard to get ALL the pictures out of my mind of George, Cindy, even Lee of the wild things that they said and did.  I really don't know how I would act if this was my son but I did teach him right from wrong and never fought his battles in school.  He knows I will support him if he is in the right but if he is in the wrong he knows I will make him face his punishment.  But this family is not your ordinary family so I just have mixed feelings right now.  Caylee didn't deserve this and the worst part is NO ONE was there to protect her. NO ONE.  I saw the 1st part of this clip and it looked like Najame was setting them up for something that was rehearsed caused he laughed then became serious after he said "here goes" and then his demeanor changed.  Sorry. This is not a Hollywood film yet.  I have always felt George witnessed Caylee's little body in that trunk and helped dispose of her.  IF (and that is a big IF) George was honest and upfront with the GJ then I will say for once SOMEONE in that family finally showed compassion for Caylee.  BUT sadly it is a little too late for that baby. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #587 on: October 14, 2008, 07:28:19 PM »

I hope they will get a new search warrant SOON for Casey's computer she has been using since she has been on home confinement.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: October 14, 2008, 07:28:21 PM »

I watch the court thing today and there was a second indictment handed down after they read CA and it to also was sealed ....... I wonder what that one was and who it was for .... surley OCSO was watching this person also....

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: October 14, 2008, 07:28:33 PM »

Hi everyone

I just got home.  NOT SEEN ONE BIT OF NEWS.  Can someone please fill me in

Hi abbey ... it is all good news.  The Grand Jury came through on the side of justice for Caylee Marie.

Janet

______

In a nutshell ...

Casey Anthony Charged With First-Degree Murder In Daughter's Death
POSTED: 4:31 pm EDT October 13, 2008
UPDATED: 6:51 pm EDT October 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony was in custody Tuesday afternoon following an indictment on a first-degree murder charge handed up by a grand jury less than an hour earlier.

Casey Anthony was in handcuffs when she was led into the Orange County Sheriff's Office around 4:40pm. She's being held on no bond. Sources told Eyewitness News deputies were watching Casey all day. They followed Casey and her mother when they left the attorney's office and later made a traffic stop and arrested Casey.

The Orange County grand jury indicted Casey Anthony on a total of seven counts: First-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of false statements to law enforcement (Read It | Raw Video In Court).

A first-degree murder charge means the grand jury believed the act to be premeditated. The punishment for such a charge is the death penalty or life in prison and no chance for parole.

ABC News is reporting that Casey may choose to represent herself on the first-degree murder charge. Doing so would allow her to use taxpayer money to help pay for portions of the investigation. Attorney Jose Baez could remain available to her as a consultant.

The indictment paved the way for sheriff's deputies to arrest Casey and send her back to jail. She had been out on house arrest on child neglect charges and check fraud charges. The check fraud charges are in an unrelated case.

Caylee Anthony was reported missing by Casey earlier this summer, a month after Caylee first disappeared. Investigators said Casey has insisted she left the child with a babysitter and claims the babysitter must have Caylee.

However, deputies have not found that babysitter. They did find evidence in Casey's car that shows Caylee Anthony's decomposing body was in it. Caylee's body has never been found.

George Anthony was the first to testify Tuesday and was followed by a cadaver dog handler for the Orange County Sheriff's Office, who likely testified about the dog alerting to trunk of Casey's car. An FBI special agent and lab expert probably told the grand jury about a stain and traces chloroform found in that trunk. Plus, two more members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office went in and likely told jurors about their belief that Casey researched chloroform online. The trunk is significant because lab tests show Caylee's decomposing body was in it at one time

http://www.wftv.com/news/17705500/detail.html

Casey Anthony arrives at the sheriff's office after her arrest on a 1st degree murder charge. (10/14/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17715611/index.html

Images Of Handcuffed Casey Anthony Arriving At Sheriff's Office

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17715560/detail.html

INDICTMENT DELIVERED: Read It (PDF) | Raw Video In Court

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1014/17715453.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #590 on: October 14, 2008, 07:28:35 PM »

when a child dies either naturally or un-naturally due to criminal circumstances... a couple often ends up divorced... It even happened to Beth Holloway.

It happens and is a tragic side effect to losing a child. No one wants to see the circle of pain continue here, especially me. I do have a heart.

In the case of the Anthony family there was no one who had any inner strength. Inner strength is not something you develop later in life. You either have it or you don't.

The Anthony family is a family that knew right from wrong, but no one had the guts it takes to stand up and be an ally to the most defenseless and needy person in the family - Caylee. George included, and he never led BY EXAMPLE. Leading by example is finding out what happened to your granddaughter, not jerking everyone around and striking old ladies. By the way - he still has to answer for that. It's not going away. The real George is the hot head that threw his dad through the window, who bullied the little guy on the driveway, who jerked law-enforcement around while trying to FIND HIS GRANDDAUGHTER, who lied repeatedly, who coddled his killer daughter. That's the real George, not the sorry sap some are feeling so sorry for.

When you have a family like that - there are bound to be problems. More so than the normal everyday problems we all face daily.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion but God forbid anything ever happen to you - where your life is completely opened to the public- the good and bad revealed. Judged by everyone.

I believe in Freewill, as designed by God... So I have no need to worry. I'm not killing kids or doing anything that would warrant such scrutiny.

I know what side I'm on.
Not harping on you rob..Although i'am a mom...lol! Their is a saying that bad things do happen to good people..I know in divorce cases that kids are drug in to make false claims of being molested  or beaten..I'm just saying things do happen.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #591 on: October 14, 2008, 07:28:42 PM »

Thank you Rob!
I am a very compassionate person but.....I feel nothing like compassion or sympathy for Cindy or George.My God....it was thier precious little grand daughter that thier evil daughter killed.It was the murder of thier sweet little grand daughter that they helped cover up!
Hell no I have no compassion for these non humans.
Watch when the trial gets underway.....We'll be able to rename them Cindy and George Peterson.
Rest in peace sweet Caylee,Justice and karma are coming soon.It has already begun.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: October 14, 2008, 07:29:29 PM »

Thank You SS
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: October 14, 2008, 07:30:02 PM »

Can some please post the link to last nights interview with CA.  The one where she is sitting on a porch!!  She is far more than irrational!!!!!!!

CA doesn't need to be upset.  She said Casey's conefinement will only be for a short time.

And Baez said she was well prepared for this!!

Klaas - do you have this link? Please!!

I'll look for it, hold on

Mytime, maybe it's this one?

http://www.local6.com/news/17715337/detail.html

Nope it was on the prior thread - today.  CA is sitting down at round table w/ a pictue of Caylee on it!  On a porch!  It was a long interview.  It ends with her laughing saying she is going to be in trouble!

Klaas, anyone?  It is really worth watching!  She did this interview last night!!

MT, I found it.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

MRSK, I love you, I love you - you are my new BFF!  Thank you so much!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: October 14, 2008, 07:30:05 PM »

Although, at this time, it’s not confirmed, a 2nd person of interest is to be picked up and arrested, in the latest developments of this case. No one is sure who the 2nd POI is, whether it’s Lee Anthony or one of the many characters in the Casey Anthony saga. Fox 35 made the announcement, they individual has NOT been named, at this time.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

Oh you are kidding me?! I wonder who it is!!????

who just hired and attorney? who refused to take a polygraph? who refused DNA?

who talks in code? who thinks "High Fivin'" is appropriate when a little girl is missing?

who laff'd at the "smell" in his sister's car?

I believe it will be Lee, but maybe I'm wrong.

Rob that site is your daily BS

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #595 on: October 14, 2008, 07:31:12 PM »

Rolling Eyes  little miss Librarian  Rolling Eyes

7:14 p.m. Casey Anthony has been taken from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office to jail. Photo above shows Casey, in eyeglasses, being taken to a car for the trip). Her jail mug is not yet available — it is expected after 8 p.m. She will have a first appearance on the new charges before a judge either Wednesday morning or afternoon, depending on when she officially is booked.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: October 14, 2008, 07:31:14 PM »

Sorry if this is a repeat...

6:50 p.m. An FBI agent and two sheriff's detectives are taking Casey Anthony from the sheriff's headquarters to the Orange County Jail. She left shortly after 6:30 p.m. One reporter yelled a question - "Casey, are you a murderer?" - but she did not answer. Unlike the hoodie and jeans you was seen wearing the first time she was arrested, this time she's wearing a white button down shirt, black dress pants and reading glasses.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: October 14, 2008, 07:31:15 PM »

I just watched that sidebar video of Cindy that was being talked about, and I have one question for Cindy...again.
WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE ??

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: October 14, 2008, 07:31:23 PM »

HUGS TO ALL MONKEYS EVERYWHERE

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: October 14, 2008, 07:31:24 PM »

Did anyone else read/hear that LE recovered soil samples from the A's backyard and chloroform was detected in it?

No I hadn't heard that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.