March 29, 2024, 04:06:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 425868 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: October 14, 2008, 07:43:32 PM »

Wow BTGirl, I know you have always said you were small but I didn't realize how small  

Oh she's tiny...teeny...weeny...tiny and really...really..short.   

Yeah, like you're one to talk! 

I am still taller than you. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: October 14, 2008, 07:43:56 PM »

Not harping on you rob..Although i'am a mom...lol! Their is a saying that bad things do happen to good people..I know in divorce cases that kids are drug in to make false claims of being molested  or beaten..I'm just saying things do happen.

duly noted mrsrocko, and I did understand the point. My counter point is I would never allow things to progress to this level. Of course bad things happen to good people. We all have the Freewill to make decision that effect our lives. some are good and led to happiness (which we all desire as human beings) and some led to a horrible outcome. Freewill is deciding to do what IS RIGHT WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING.

But somewhere deep down, we are all responsible for our actions - good and bad.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: October 14, 2008, 07:44:10 PM »

Although, at this time, it’s not confirmed, a 2nd person of interest is to be picked up and arrested, in the latest developments of this case. No one is sure who the 2nd POI is, whether it’s Lee Anthony or one of the many characters in the Casey Anthony saga. Fox 35 made the announcement, they individual has NOT been named, at this time.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

Maybe she is talking!!!!

Caylee deserves that much Casey has  ruined her entire families lives, She owes it to everyone to allow Caylee to have a proper burial and to be laid to rest and offer everyone closure

Kristin, do you actually believe "thedailybs" guy?

Don't know but it is not being said by just him, KC has been there along time she was booked in jail at 7:04 she was there for awhile who knows!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #643 on: October 14, 2008, 07:44:45 PM »

Can some please post the link to last nights interview with CA.  The one where she is sitting on a porch!!  She is far more than irrational!!!!!!!

CA doesn't need to be upset.  She said Casey's conefinement will only be for a short time.

And Baez said she was well prepared for this!!

Klaas - do you have this link? Please!!

I'll look for it, hold on

Mytime, maybe it's this one?

http://www.local6.com/news/17715337/detail.html

Nope it was on the prior thread - today.  CA is sitting down at round table w/ a pictue of Caylee on it!  On a porch!  It was a long interview.  It ends with her laughing saying she is going to be in trouble!

Klaas, anyone?  It is really worth watching!  She did this interview last night!!

MT, I found it.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

MRSK, I love you, I love you - you are my new BFF!  Thank you so much!

HAHA..
The Reporter asks Cindy :"How much is Casey helping with that at this point [refering to helping find Caylee]"?
and Cindy says :"You know she's been able to give her attorney a lot of good advice, a lot of good direction, she did work with   investigators to help with a lot of thing that has put us where we are at right now."

Uh, OK Cindy... She got her a$$ in jail is where that got her! That's what her good advice and direction did... Cindy desperately needs a reality check... How has Casey helped anyone at any time?

I got the answer for that...Casey helped create a lot of work for le and tes and us monkey and volunteer searcher's.. Did i miss anything?
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #644 on: October 14, 2008, 07:44:54 PM »

I watch the court thing today and there was a second indictment handed down after they read CA and it to also was sealed ....... I wonder what that one was and who it was for .... surley OCSO was watching this person also....

Wow!

You're right.

I forgot all about that.

Sealed because the person was not in custody.

So, sounds like there IS another person being charged.
If it was one of the Anthony's dont you think they would have them in custody already ... Gosh Has Des talked to LP yet !

Maybe LA is out of town and they are arresting him in another county if it him... PADILLA will ahev the answer for us

Maybe that explains the missing George???

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: October 14, 2008, 07:45:09 PM »

Wow BTGirl, I know you have always said you were small but I didn't realize how small  

Oh she's tiny...teeny...weeny...tiny and really...really..short.   

Yeah, like you're one to talk! 

I am still taller than you. 

Being taller than me isn't much to brag about! 

I Stand With The Girl
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #646 on: October 14, 2008, 07:45:44 PM »

Rob, AMEN TO THAT! And God bless you for all you have done for Natalee, Caylee!

joesamas mama thanks for all the very kind words. There are many that have done much more than I. They deserve the praise much more. Your words are very appreciated.
I remember Natalee's case and watched alot on Fox News, but didn't know about SM until Caylee. I really appreciate all you and all monkeys do to get the word out on missing kids/people.
[/quote] OOPS Screwed up my post. Dummy that I am. Sorry

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: October 14, 2008, 07:46:01 PM »

Where is the video with CA from last night where she is sitting on a porch I have not seen that one yet

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: October 14, 2008, 07:46:06 PM »

I sure as heck hope that audio leak from the grand jury's room doesn't impact this whole thing!

I'd be one pi$$ed off woman here, I can tell you that!

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #649 on: October 14, 2008, 07:46:06 PM »

when a child dies either naturally or un-naturally due to criminal circumstances... a couple often ends up divorced... It even happened to Beth Holloway.

It happens and is a tragic side effect to losing a child. No one wants to see the circle of pain continue here, especially me. I do have a heart.

In the case of the Anthony family there was no one who had any inner strength. Inner strength is not something you develop later in life. You either have it or you don't.

The Anthony family is a family that knew right from wrong, but no one had the guts it takes to stand up and be an ally to the most defenseless and needy person in the family - Caylee. George included, and he never led BY EXAMPLE. Leading by example is finding out what happened to your granddaughter, not jerking everyone around and striking old ladies. By the way - he still has to answer for that. It's not going away. The real George is the hot head that threw his dad through the window, who bullied the little guy on the driveway, who jerked law-enforcement around while trying to FIND HIS GRANDDAUGHTER, who lied repeatedly, who coddled his killer daughter. That's the real George, not the sorry sap some are feeling so sorry for.

When you have a family like that - there are bound to be problems. More so than the normal everyday problems we all face daily.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion but God forbid anything ever happen to you - where your life is completely opened to the public- the good and bad revealed. Judged by everyone.
Excuse me but I think if a person tries to live their life right and not go around covering up the murder of a family member....they don't have to worry about their life being opened up to the public and being judged.Cindy and George brought this on themselves and IMO.....it's time for them to pay.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: October 14, 2008, 07:46:07 PM »

Maybe that explains the missing George???

Did someone say George is at work and doesn't get off until 11:00 pm?

I Stand With The Girl
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: October 14, 2008, 07:46:12 PM »

I cannot read that !!!

i can't either-and i have my contacts in!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: October 14, 2008, 07:46:13 PM »

Although, at this time, it’s not confirmed, a 2nd person of interest is to be picked up and arrested, in the latest developments of this case. No one is sure who the 2nd POI is, whether it’s Lee Anthony or one of the many characters in the Casey Anthony saga. Fox 35 made the announcement, they individual has NOT been named, at this time.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

Maybe she is talking!!!!

Caylee deserves that much Casey has  ruined her entire families lives, She owes it to everyone to allow Caylee to have a proper burial and to be laid to rest and offer everyone closure

Kristin, do you actually believe "thedailybs" guy?

His show IS called the Daily BS.. however not everything he's said has been BS.  A lot of the stuff about Wyatt, for example.. at least much of it can be verified by LE's website, and police statements... not to mention some interesting posts from other monkeys.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #653 on: October 14, 2008, 07:46:23 PM »

when a child dies either naturally or un-naturally due to criminal circumstances... a couple often ends up divorced... It even happened to Beth Holloway.

It happens and is a tragic side effect to losing a child. No one wants to see the circle of pain continue here, especially me. I do have a heart.

In the case of the Anthony family there was no one who had any inner strength. Inner strength is not something you develop later in life. You either have it or you don't.

The Anthony family is a family that knew right from wrong, but no one had the guts it takes to stand up and be an ally to the most defenseless and needy person in the family - Caylee. George included, and he never led BY EXAMPLE. Leading by example is finding out what happened to your granddaughter, not jerking everyone around and striking old ladies. By the way - he still has to answer for that. It's not going away. The real George is the hot head that threw his dad through the window, who bullied the little guy on the driveway, who jerked law-enforcement around while trying to FIND HIS GRANDDAUGHTER, who lied repeatedly, who coddled his killer daughter. That's the real George, not the sorry sap some are feeling so sorry for.

When you have a family like that - there are bound to be problems. More so than the normal everyday problems we all face daily.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion but God forbid anything ever happen to you - where your life is completely opened to the public- the good and bad revealed. Judged by everyone.
Wow, JoySquared, while I understand your current sympathy for George given his statement this morning, I too felt sympathy, you have to look back at the actions of this family, they include George.  He did a LOT of misleading things of his own and he too was drinking the kool aid at one time, and still could be.  We do not know what his testimony was in the GJ today, it could be the same BS they all have been shooting out from the get go. 
It is sad that this family has been put under a microscope and examined to the 100th power, but its in these times that we are tested by fire that our true colors are revealed.  IMO the true colors of the Anthony's was not that of a family in critical search of their grandchild but rather a bunch of chickens running arround blaming everyone in their path for their DAUGHTERS issues...they took the focus off their granddaughter every possible way they could, all the while claiming that they were not.
YES I do think that George may be coming around, MAYBE, but IMO its too little too late.  BUT atleast, if he is giving TRUTHFULL testimony, atleast he is FINALLY doing so.  Sorry but my personal opinion jury is still out....
But Dolce, don't you think that Cindy was pulling the strings on old George? I know this is stupid to say, but she is a B-word. I am probably wrong, but I think she has run his life since they met and he has been doing what she says, when she says it. She is CRAZY man! I have a person in my family that is the exact same way as George. I love him to death, but he does what his wife says no matter what until it comes to what is really right or wrong. Then he goes with his concious. Does that make sense? I will eat my words if I am wrong and he is the other POI. Thanks for hearing me out.
Oh there is no doubt in my mind that Cindy was pulling rank with George, but one has to wonder why he did not step up and say "I am the man and the head of this household."  I know that sounds very un-libral of me, but honestly he needed to grow a pair.
I do feel sympathy for GA, I said that already, but I still do not know what was said in the GJ by him either, all I know is that which he has shown so far.  I hope that if he is being help to LE that he continues and brings good to his name once again.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #654 on: October 14, 2008, 07:46:38 PM »

Rob that site is your daily BS

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

you know where my blog is and I haven't even posted on it since Carpe made the last post in July when Natalee's case died down.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #655 on: October 14, 2008, 07:47:05 PM »

Not harping on you rob..Although i'am a mom...lol! Their is a saying that bad things do happen to good people..I know in divorce cases that kids are drug in to make false claims of being molested  or beaten..I'm just saying things do happen.

duly noted mrsrocko, and I did understand the point. My counter point is I would never allow things to progress to this level. Of course bad things happen to good people. We all have the Freewill to make decision that effect our lives. some are good and led to happiness (which we all desire as human beings) and some led to a horrible outcome. Freewill is deciding to do what IS RIGHT WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING.

But somewhere deep down, we are all responsible for our actions - good and bad.
Good responce...I always tell my kids that...Bad things can happen to good people...Not that i mean casey by any sence of the work...lol! Thanks Rob for not getting upset..lol!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: October 14, 2008, 07:47:19 PM »

Where is the video with CA from last night where she is sitting on a porch I have not seen that one yet

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: October 14, 2008, 07:47:55 PM »

Where did the information about chloraform being found in the backyard where the dogs hit come from?

I'm interested in the very same question.

This info has morphed into "pure chloroform" even, which presumes a bottle of chloroform.

The info I have is that traces of chloroform were found in the Casey's car trunk, as determined by trunk air analysis.  Now it has morphed over to the pool.  Since the pool is outside, and since external air gases dissipate in the wind, one would have to have contained chloroform in a container. 

I'm still awaiting answers, hopefully from primary sources, rather that from "telephone" (blogger) tag.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: October 14, 2008, 07:48:04 PM »

KLaas?? The article about the secong POI..is that just rumor, or for real?

It's just something rumored on another site but I wouldln't be surprised.  We'll just have to wait and see.  If there's going to be another arrest my money is on Lee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: October 14, 2008, 07:48:28 PM »

Rob that site is your daily BS

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

you know where my blog is and I haven't even posted on it since Carpe made the last post in July when Natalee's case died down.

Maybe I read wrong, but I thought she was telling you the site where the info came from.. not that it was your site. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.