May 01, 2024, 03:11:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 428695 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: October 14, 2008, 07:48:30 PM »

Can somebody please help me out and tell me how they can charge her with child abuse??? I mean, I know she killed her so I guess it goes hand in hand, but why make a separate charge for it? Or are they saying she knocked her out and someone else actually killed her... or vice versa?? Please help, thanks! 

Many suspect that Casey was giving Caylee chloroform to knock her when it was Casey's party time.  It is illegal and child abuse to give a child chloroform, xanax, of any other nonprescription drug.  This could also be why they were able to go for Murder I without a body.  Maybe, just maybe they can prove that Casey drugged Caylee which is a felony.  Any death that occurs during a felony is Murder I.

Did the maggots get Casey Murder I by proving that a drug was in Caylee's body???
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: October 14, 2008, 07:48:30 PM »

Maybe that explains the missing George???

Did someone say George is at work and doesn't get off until 11:00 pm?

How could he  possibly go back to work after a day like today? That's one dedicated employee!!!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: October 14, 2008, 07:48:39 PM »

Did anyone else read/hear that LE recovered soil samples from the A's backyard and chloroform was detected in it?
That's the way I understood it, but it's still up in the air without confirmation.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: October 14, 2008, 07:48:41 PM »

I watch the court thing today and there was a second indictment handed down after they read CA and it to also was sealed ....... I wonder what that one was and who it was for .... surley OCSO was watching this person also....

Wow!

You're right.

I forgot all about that.
While I hope the other indictment is for someone who may have assisted Casey in the coverup of Caylee's death, it's quite possible that it's an indictment that has nothing to do with Casey.

Sometimes the grand jury will receive most of the information in one session, get the final piece of information presented in five minutes or so in the next session, and vote immediately. If I remember correctly, we had one day where we indicted 16 cases.
Sealed because the person was not in custody.

So, sounds like there IS another person being charged.

Oh, you took the wind out of my sails, BT!!!

But, thanks for that .. you, of course are entirely right. Could have nothing to do with this case.

And I fixed the quotes, I think.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: October 14, 2008, 07:49:01 PM »

I sure would like to know where George is and I hope he shows up before 11pm..I sensed something but can't explain it.I just pray he hasn't lost all hope and is planning on doing something to ease his pain..Call me crazy,I dunno.....Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #665 on: October 14, 2008, 07:49:23 PM »

DOLCE  I don't know how to do all the real great stuff here but amen thank the good lord for today I was one of those monkeys that took the time at eleven and prayed and the good lord heard thank the good lord Casey is where she belongs
Yes thank God the jury saw and heard what they needed in order to put us on the path to justice for Caylee.  I pray for Caylee every night, and this might not be popular but I pray for peace to those close to her.

Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: October 14, 2008, 07:49:44 PM »

MT I am glad you brought this video up good stuff...

Thanks Mrs for finding it again!!!

Makes me sick that Cindy is saying that Nancy Grace is making millions and LP is making lots of money off of Caylee. SHE has some nerve!! Isn't she the one taking donations for a child that is no longer alive?? Someone shut that woman up.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: October 14, 2008, 07:49:48 PM »

KLaas?? The article about the secong POI..is that just rumor, or for real?

It's just something rumored on another site but I wouldln't be surprised.  We'll just have to wait and see.  If there's going to be another arrest my money is on Lee.

Klaas~  What do you think about setting up another poll?  One about who is the second POI? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #668 on: October 14, 2008, 07:49:51 PM »

Rolling Eyes  little miss Librarian  Rolling Eyes

7:14 p.m. Casey Anthony has been taken from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office to jail. Photo above shows Casey, in eyeglasses, being taken to a car for the trip). Her jail mug is not yet available — it is expected after 8 p.m. She will have a first appearance on the new charges before a judge either Wednesday morning or afternoon, depending on when she officially is booked.

BUMP

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: October 14, 2008, 07:50:14 PM »

Where is the video with CA from last night where she is sitting on a porch I have not seen that one yet
the link was right about you  pg 33
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: October 14, 2008, 07:50:33 PM »

How could he  possibly go back to work after a day like today? That's one dedicated employee!!!

If you were George, would you rather be at work or at home with Cindy? 

I Stand With The Girl
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #671 on: October 14, 2008, 07:50:49 PM »

when a child dies either naturally or un-naturally due to criminal circumstances... a couple often ends up divorced... It even happened to Beth Holloway.

It happens and is a tragic side effect to losing a child. No one wants to see the circle of pain continue here, especially me. I do have a heart.

In the case of the Anthony family there was no one who had any inner strength. Inner strength is not something you develop later in life. You either have it or you don't.

The Anthony family is a family that knew right from wrong, but no one had the guts it takes to stand up and be an ally to the most defenseless and needy person in the family - Caylee. George included, and he never led BY EXAMPLE. Leading by example is finding out what happened to your granddaughter, not jerking everyone around and striking old ladies. By the way - he still has to answer for that. It's not going away. The real George is the hot head that threw his dad through the window, who bullied the little guy on the driveway, who jerked law-enforcement around while trying to FIND HIS GRANDDAUGHTER, who lied repeatedly, who coddled his killer daughter. That's the real George, not the sorry sap some are feeling so sorry for.

When you have a family like that - there are bound to be problems. More so than the normal everyday problems we all face daily.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion but God forbid anything ever happen to you - where your life is completely opened to the public- the good and bad revealed. Judged by everyone.
Wow, JoySquared, while I understand your current sympathy for George given his statement this morning, I too felt sympathy, you have to look back at the actions of this family, they include George.  He did a LOT of misleading things of his own and he too was drinking the kool aid at one time, and still could be.  We do not know what his testimony was in the GJ today, it could be the same BS they all have been shooting out from the get go. 
It is sad that this family has been put under a microscope and examined to the 100th power, but its in these times that we are tested by fire that our true colors are revealed.  IMO the true colors of the Anthony's was not that of a family in critical search of their grandchild but rather a bunch of chickens running arround blaming everyone in their path for their DAUGHTERS issues...they took the focus off their granddaughter every possible way they could, all the while claiming that they were not.
YES I do think that George may be coming around, MAYBE, but IMO its too little too late.  BUT atleast, if he is giving TRUTHFULL testimony, atleast he is FINALLY doing so.  Sorry but my personal opinion jury is still out....
But Dolce, don't you think that Cindy was pulling the strings on old George? I know this is stupid to say, but she is a B-word. I am probably wrong, but I think she has run his life since they met and he has been doing what she says, when she says it. She is CRAZY man! I have a person in my family that is the exact same way as George. I love him to death, but he does what his wife says no matter what until it comes to what is really right or wrong. Then he goes with his concious. Does that make sense? I will eat my words if I am wrong and he is the other POI. Thanks for hearing me out.
Oh there is no doubt in my mind that Cindy was pulling rank with George, but one has to wonder why he did not step up and say "I am the man and the head of this household."  I know that sounds very un-libral of me, but honestly he needed to grow a pair.
I do feel sympathy for GA, I said that already, but I still do not know what was said in the GJ by him either, all I know is that which he has shown so far.  I hope that if he is being help to LE that he continues and brings good to his name once again.
Yes he did need to grow a set, but when you have two witches running the show, sometimes for a man that is hard. Thanks for letting me say my opinion, you are the best!! By the way, Congrats on the babies.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: October 14, 2008, 07:50:55 PM »

Rob that site is your daily BS

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

you know where my blog is and I haven't even posted on it since Carpe made the last post in July when Natalee's case died down.

I think she meant to say that site is called "the daily  BS".  She wasn't talking about your blog. LOL  It's all good...put on your glasses, sweetie.   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: October 14, 2008, 07:51:08 PM »

Did Cindy finally let her visitor/family member into the house?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #674 on: October 14, 2008, 07:51:39 PM »

Where did the information about chloraform being found in the backyard where the dogs hit come from?

I'm interested in the very same question.

This info has morphed into "pure chloroform" even, which presumes a bottle of chloroform.

The info I have is that traces of chloroform were found in the Casey's car trunk, as determined by trunk air analysis.  Now it has morphed over to the pool.  Since the pool is outside, and since external air gases dissipate in the wind, one would have to have contained chloroform in a container. 

I'm still awaiting answers, hopefully from primary sources, rather that from "telephone" (blogger) tag.

"Channel 9 reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car and jurors will hear how investigators found that potentially deadly chemical in the same spot where Caylee's body had been at one point."

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: October 14, 2008, 07:51:41 PM »

If you were George, would you rather be at work or at home with Cindy? 

Valid point!!!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: October 14, 2008, 07:51:42 PM »

I am still 5-6 pages behind - but, I just have to say this............
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: October 14, 2008, 07:52:28 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #678 on: October 14, 2008, 07:52:38 PM »

Can someone call fox and have them put a webcam at lee's house?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #679 on: October 14, 2008, 07:52:40 PM »

Rolling Eyes  little miss Librarian  Rolling Eyes

7:14 p.m. Casey Anthony has been taken from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office to jail. Photo above shows Casey, in eyeglasses, being taken to a car for the trip). Her jail mug is not yet available — it is expected after 8 p.m. She will have a first appearance on the new charges before a judge either Wednesday morning or afternoon, depending on when she officially is booked.

BUMP
Will it be a 2 for 1 deal with her and the other POI?? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.