April 24, 2024, 07:42:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427460 times)
moonmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: October 14, 2008, 07:53:27 PM »

I sure would like to know where George is and I hope he shows up before 11pm..I sensed something but can't explain it.I just pray he hasn't lost all hope and is planning on doing something to ease his pain..Call me crazy,I dunno.....Sad

I felt that desperation too. He said his focus was on Caylee....and pray at 11. He said he loved his wife, his daughter and his son, but I feel like he thinks he betrayed them all. I do think it was a tough decision. He went to the grand jury, not cindy, not lee, they asked him because yes he, in my opinion did keep the focus on Caylee. I do think he honestly did do it for the right reason and not as a game like some think. I think he decided to step up against his family because he feels he must which is why he mentioned that he loves them. He didn't go on a speech about telling the truth, he just mentioned how he loved them all and to pray for Caylee.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #681 on: October 14, 2008, 07:54:03 PM »

I am still 5-6 pages behind - but, I just have to say this............

who is 4058???????????????  (2nd POI) maybe?
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: October 14, 2008, 07:54:19 PM »

when a child dies either naturally or un-naturally due to criminal circumstances... a couple often ends up divorced... It even happened to Beth Holloway.

It happens and is a tragic side effect to losing a child. No one wants to see the circle of pain continue here, especially me. I do have a heart.

In the case of the Anthony family there was no one who had any inner strength. Inner strength is not something you develop later in life. You either have it or you don't.

The Anthony family is a family that knew right from wrong, but no one had the guts it takes to stand up and be an ally to the most defenseless and needy person in the family - Caylee. George included, and he never led BY EXAMPLE. Leading by example is finding out what happened to your granddaughter, not jerking everyone around and striking old ladies. By the way - he still has to answer for that. It's not going away. The real George is the hot head that threw his dad through the window, who bullied the little guy on the driveway, who jerked law-enforcement around while trying to FIND HIS GRANDDAUGHTER, who lied repeatedly, who coddled his killer daughter. That's the real George, not the sorry sap some are feeling so sorry for.

When you have a family like that - there are bound to be problems. More so than the normal everyday problems we all face daily.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion but God forbid anything ever happen to you - where your life is completely opened to the public- the good and bad revealed. Judged by everyone.

I believe in Freewill, as designed by God... So I have no need to worry. I'm not killing kids or doing anything that would warrant such scrutiny.

I know what side I'm on.

I don't believe George killed any children either.  You never know what life may hand you.....best not to be judging people you only know through the press, someone you have never met.  Let the person who is without sin cast the first stone.....  God bless you
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #683 on: October 14, 2008, 07:54:19 PM »

I think the answer re: the other poi lies in this - did the gj hear any other cases today ?  Because don't they announce at the end of every day of proceedings ?  so if the anthony case is the only one they heard, the other poi would be connected to this case - otherwise, could be totally unrelated ?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: October 14, 2008, 07:54:26 PM »

Where did the information about chloraform being found in the backyard where the dogs hit come from?

I'm interested in the very same question.

This info has morphed into "pure chloroform" even, which presumes a bottle of chloroform.

The info I have is that traces of chloroform were found in the Casey's car trunk, as determined by trunk air analysis.  Now it has morphed over to the pool.  Since the pool is outside, and since external air gases dissipate in the wind, one would have to have contained chloroform in a container. 

I'm still awaiting answers, hopefully from primary sources, rather that from "telephone" (blogger) tag.

"Channel 9 reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car and jurors will hear how investigators found that potentially deadly chemical in the same spot where Caylee's body had been at one point."

Was it channel 9 or 6 that Baez tossed this morning from his office?
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: October 14, 2008, 07:55:17 PM »

DOLCE  I don't know how to do all the real great stuff here but amen thank the good lord for today I was one of those monkeys that took the time at eleven and prayed and the good lord heard thank the good lord Casey is where she belongs
Yes thank God the jury saw and heard what they needed in order to put us on the path to justice for Caylee.  I pray for Caylee every night, and this might not be popular but I pray for peace to those close to her.

Me to Dolce I would never want the pain or the not knowing!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: October 14, 2008, 07:55:24 PM »

I sure would like to know where George is and I hope he shows up before 11pm..I sensed something but can't explain it.I just pray he hasn't lost all hope and is planning on doing something to ease his pain..Call me crazy,I dunno.....Sad

Oh geez, I hadn't thought about that.  I sure hope not.  Looks like he's the only one in the family with enough balls to try and do the right thing.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: October 14, 2008, 07:56:07 PM »

Where did the information about chloraform being found in the backyard where the dogs hit come from?

This info has morphed into "pure chloroform" even, which presumes a bottle of chloroform.

The info I have is that traces of chloroform were found in the Casey's car trunk, as determined by trunk air analysis.  Now it has morphed over to the pool.  Since the pool is outside, and since external air gases dissipate in the wind, one would have to have contained chloroform in a container. 

I'm still awaiting answers, hopefully from primary sources, rather that from "telephone" (blogger) tag.

"Channel 9 reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car and jurors will hear how investigators found that potentially deadly chemical in the same spot where Caylee's body had been at one point."

channel 9

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: October 14, 2008, 07:56:08 PM »

Willen please tell me you here tonight for NG!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #689 on: October 14, 2008, 07:56:35 PM »

Yes he did need to grow a set, but when you have two witches running the show, sometimes for a man that is hard. Thanks for letting me say my opinion, you are the best!! By the way, Congrats on the babies.
I understand what you are saying completely, and I do agree with you to a point.  I understand he was in a home with 2 witches, and he may not have wanted to rock the boat and end up in the dog house, but at the same time one has to step back and take a good look at the situation they are in and re-evaluate the possition they are taking. 
There were things that could have been done in the past by George and now in the present.  I think he could be taking those steps now, I just hope for his sake that it is not way too too late.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: October 14, 2008, 07:56:51 PM »

I had to leave back on page 10... just got in ....

Is the Slore  talking her head off?   Oh how I pray so. 
TIA

Will try to read backwards too   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: October 14, 2008, 07:57:13 PM »

WFTV 9
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: October 14, 2008, 07:57:17 PM »

Channel 9

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: October 14, 2008, 07:57:27 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: October 14, 2008, 07:57:43 PM »

I am still 5-6 pages behind - but, I just have to say this............

who is 4058???????????????  (2nd POI) maybe?
what is 4058?

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: October 14, 2008, 07:57:50 PM »

I hang out on the Natalee discussion thread but heard about the mother's arrest and thought I'd pop in to see what was going on here and HOLY COW look at all the Monkeys I've never met. What a great bunch. Kudos to you all for all your work on Caylee's case!!!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #696 on: October 14, 2008, 07:57:51 PM »

Is anybody able to help me out?   I was online all day, but could not watch any of the video's there Sad    Have the media posted the videos of all the events today, where I can watch now?    Please provide me the links, as I can't find anything!  PLEEAASSEE!

I am so elated and it was driving me crazy at work, but thank you all for the updates!  I just want to SEE the activities now

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: October 14, 2008, 07:58:17 PM »

Can somebody please help me out and tell me how they can charge her with child abuse??? I mean, I know she killed her so I guess it goes hand in hand, but why make a separate charge for it? Or are they saying she knocked her out and someone else actually killed her... or vice versa?? Please help, thanks! 

Many suspect that Casey was giving Caylee chloroform to knock her when it was Casey's party time.  It is illegal and child abuse to give a child chloroform, xanax, of any other nonprescription drug.  This could also be why they were able to go for Murder I without a body.  Maybe, just maybe they can prove that Casey drugged Caylee which is a felony.  Any death that occurs during a felony is Murder I.

Did the maggots get Casey Murder I by proving that a drug was in Caylee's body???
Good point SS
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #698 on: October 14, 2008, 07:58:32 PM »

Destiny was going to call LP at 7 pm......DESSSS.....where are youuuuuu>??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #699 on: October 14, 2008, 07:58:48 PM »

Oh geez, I hadn't thought about that.  I sure hope not.  Looks like he's the only one in the family with enough balls to try and do the right thing.
To me the short interview this morning did seem like a goodbye...I love my......Pray for.....I sure hope not..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.