April 20, 2024, 02:06:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427173 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: October 14, 2008, 08:12:18 PM »

Who was driving the SUV??? Was she trying to run?
Could they really be dumb enough to not think they were being followed??
But although she is in custody under a seven-count indictment, including one for the murder of her 3-year-old daughter Caylee Marie, other questions emerged Tuesday as the saga played out in court, on television and on the roads of Central Florida.

Such as: Sheriff's officials are trying to figure out where Casey Anthony was headed Tuesday afternoon when deputies pulled over the vehicle she was riding in on the BeachLine.

An agency spokesman confirmed to the Orlando Sentinel that at some point in the afternoon, before deputies stopped and caught Anthony, she changed vehicles under a highway overpass in east Orange County.

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, reportedly pulled her vehicle over at Narcoossee Road and State Road 417, and Casey got out. Casey Anthony then got into a full-size grey SUV, which drove off.

It is unclear who owns the grey SUV and who was driving the vehicle.

The Orlando Sentinel called MacDonald Bail Bonds, one of the companies responsible for posting Anthony's $500,000 bond, but a man who answered the phone there said "no comment."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-indictment-jail-101408,0,4500260.story
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: October 14, 2008, 08:13:29 PM »

NEJAME:  George REALIZED what he needed to do was to stand up and tell the truth ... and he did ...  Sounds like more than talk about an argument about looking in the trunk ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: October 14, 2008, 08:13:33 PM »

Nancy Grace said that when Casey got in the SUV, she was maybe trying to run?!?! 

I think that is just media/ratings hype.

I heard a reporter say that Casey got out of Cindy's car and got into the bondsman's vehicle, and the bondsman was going to bring her in.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #743 on: October 14, 2008, 08:13:48 PM »

I bet it was that bondsman who was ga-ga over her.  Whoever it was though had to be pretty stoopid!

Lisa
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #744 on: October 14, 2008, 08:14:07 PM »

That is crazy... Don't all of their phones have taps on them? How would they go about arranging this getaway?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: October 14, 2008, 08:14:09 PM »

My Official Statement Regarding Grand Jury Indictment
Current mood:  sad
Category: Life

I want to state for myself and my family how even though today's outcome was expected it is in no way something to celebrate about.

The fact remains that Caylee Marie Anthony is still missing and now presumed dead by Law Enforcement.  And, the Casey Anthony we knew and loved seems to have ceased to exist and in her place is someone we do not know.  Regardless of that, we have to allow the judicial system to play itself out and let the process do its job.  As with anyone, Casey is innocent until proven guilty and we cannot allow a mob mentality to take us over.  If we do, we play into the same SPIRIT that has brought us to where we are right now and it's not a Holy Spirit. 

I serve a Lord and Savior that was able to offer forgiveness to the very men who nailed Him to the Cross.  I can do no less then that if I want to call myself a follower of His.  While there have been aspects of this case and the people involved that have tested my ability to live up to that example I resolve myself to try.  I have heard and read some of the things being said about Casey regarding this case and have kept silent.  I know that everyone is entitled to their opinions and the freedom to express them.  However, I can state clearly and without hesitation that this person we see now is not the Casey we knew and loved.  This aberration is SOMETHING else and I am praying that everything get revealed in His perfect timing.  The mob mentality I've seen take place has frightened me and made me wonder how far away are we from returning to the days of lynch mobs.  And, truthfully, whoever among you that is without SIN cast the first stone. 

I also offer George Anthony my regards and respect for taking the stand against his own daughter.  Doing the right thing is not always easy and I am sure today's actions in telling the truth was difficult but I never doubted he would do any less than that.  I do not know for sure but I cannot imagine his decision to testify against his daughter went over well in the Anthony household.  Please remember that everyone involved from family to friends are real people with real feelings that have lost somone close to them and must face the reality of that everyday!

Also, today they are finally facing the fact that not only have they possibly lost their granddaughter but their daughter as well.  Regardless of what you think of this family we must take the high road and treat them as we would want to be treated.  And right now I would want to left alone as I looked at my family disintigrate around me.  If Casey is convicted of Capital Murder the outcome could be lethal injection.  While I believe Casey should be punished for anything she may have done to Caylee I do will not participate in any effort to destroy her or support her destruction.  I hope that everyone will support and respect our feelings. 

No matter what, little Caylee AND Casey are gone, our hearts are broken and my family will never be the same.

With His Tears,
Richard Grund
aka RJ the Sword of The King
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=441068923

I think he is a very nice man, and I wish George could talk to him. He is probably one person who could be a lot of comfort to George.

I Stand With The Girl
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: October 14, 2008, 08:14:10 PM »

Good grief...Cindy drove off with Casey after press conf. with Baez and stopped under an overpass where Casey got into a gray colored SUV, which police soon stopped.  Was she trying to escape?

Fox35 has the video of most of the switch-a-roo under the underpass....Cindy got out of her car and was banging and yelling at FOX reporter who was following Cindy and Casey and video taped Casey getting into SUV. They were told it was undercover detectives, but have heard it was her bail bondsman

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #747 on: October 14, 2008, 08:14:48 PM »

It was reported that the other car was either the bondsman or LE. She didn't arrive at the jail in the SUV, so most likely bondsman.  There is video, and apparently she was being "chased" by news crew.......
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #748 on: October 14, 2008, 08:14:53 PM »

Does anyone else think it's odd that Nejame hasn't spoken to Cindy today at all??

It's called distancing yourself from someone!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: October 14, 2008, 08:15:02 PM »

Cindy stopping underneath an overpass to let Casey switch to a getaway vehicle is going to be the nail in the coffin for arresting Cindy as well! Aiding and abetting from day 1!!! 

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #750 on: October 14, 2008, 08:15:26 PM »

i though at first maybe they were hiding her so she could turn herself in...Now i'm second guessing that one
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #751 on: October 14, 2008, 08:15:28 PM »

Nancy Grace said that when Casey got in the SUV, she was maybe trying to run?!?! 

I think that is just media/ratings hype.

I heard a reporter say that Casey got out of Cindy's car and got into the bondsman's vehicle, and the bondsman was going to bring her in.

Well apparently LE didn't think that was the case because they pulled it over and took her into custody. They had been watching Casey and would have known if that was a bondsman in the vehicle I would think.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #752 on: October 14, 2008, 08:15:35 PM »

Maybe 11 pm signifies when Lee will be picked up by LE?  I dunno, just a guess.

Lisa
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: October 14, 2008, 08:15:36 PM »

My Official Statement Regarding Grand Jury Indictment
Current mood:  sad
Category: Life

I want to state for myself and my family how even though today's outcome was expected it is in no way something to celebrate about.

The fact remains that Caylee Marie Anthony is still missing and now presumed dead by Law Enforcement.  And, the Casey Anthony we knew and loved seems to have ceased to exist and in her place is someone we do not know.  Regardless of that, we have to allow the judicial system to play itself out and let the process do its job.  As with anyone, Casey is innocent until proven guilty and we cannot allow a mob mentality to take us over.  If we do, we play into the same SPIRIT that has brought us to where we are right now and it's not a Holy Spirit. 

I serve a Lord and Savior that was able to offer forgiveness to the very men who nailed Him to the Cross.  I can do no less then that if I want to call myself a follower of His.  While there have been aspects of this case and the people involved that have tested my ability to live up to that example I resolve myself to try.  I have heard and read some of the things being said about Casey regarding this case and have kept silent.  I know that everyone is entitled to their opinions and the freedom to express them.  However, I can state clearly and without hesitation that this person we see now is not the Casey we knew and loved.  This aberration is SOMETHING else and I am praying that everything get revealed in His perfect timing.  The mob mentality I've seen take place has frightened me and made me wonder how far away are we from returning to the days of lynch mobs.  And, truthfully, whoever among you that is without SIN cast the first stone. 

I also offer George Anthony my regards and respect for taking the stand against his own daughter.  Doing the right thing is not always easy and I am sure today's actions in telling the truth was difficult but I never doubted he would do any less than that.  I do not know for sure but I cannot imagine his decision to testify against his daughter went over well in the Anthony household.  Please remember that everyone involved from family to friends are real people with real feelings that have lost somone close to them and must face the reality of that everyday!

Also, today they are finally facing the fact that not only have they possibly lost their granddaughter but their daughter as well.  Regardless of what you think of this family we must take the high road and treat them as we would want to be treated.  And right now I would want to left alone as I looked at my family disintigrate around me.  If Casey is convicted of Capital Murder the outcome could be lethal injection.  While I believe Casey should be punished for anything she may have done to Caylee I do will not participate in any effort to destroy her or support her destruction.  I hope that everyone will support and respect our feelings. 

No matter what, little Caylee AND Casey are gone, our hearts are broken and my family will never be the same.

With His Tears,
Richard Grund
aka RJ the Sword of The King
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=441068923

I think he is a very nice man, and I wish George could talk to him. He is probably one person who could be a lot of comfort to George.
I think your right BT
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: October 14, 2008, 08:15:52 PM »

Did anyone watch the History channel show about body language last night? I did, and afterwards scrutinized Casey during the Baez press conference. Her face had no stress marks. She kept brushing her hair more concerned with her looks. She wiped her eyes, but didn't tear. The only time she actually started to cry was if you noticed was when Baez mentioned that she was also someone's daughter and they were suffering...and the mention of 'her' suffering. Very telling.

No, I missed it.  I agree, Casey only cried when she realized her time was up.
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: October 14, 2008, 08:16:33 PM »

Sorry if this has been discussed.
OK so Exit13 posted on webslueths today.

Today, 05:18 PM 
exit13 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

i guess its over now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shes not getting off these charges.

what are you guys gonna do now? ***************

Was he tryin to be a smartass? I took it as that. Am i wrong?

I kind of took it that way, too.

Lisa

I didn't follow much of Exit13's postings, so I don't really have a "feel" for him.  Reading this posting from him, I get a deflated type of vibe not snarky.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: October 14, 2008, 08:17:29 PM »

I sure would like to know where George is and I hope he shows up before 11pm..I sensed something but can't explain it.I just pray he hasn't lost all hope and is planning on doing something to ease his pain..Call me crazy,I dunno.....Sad

Not crazy. I've left two messages on his personal cell phone just awhile ago. No return call as yet. I called Mark NeJames office about an hour ago, and spoke with someone there. I should be getting a call back from Mr NeJame some time later tonight, or first thing in the morning.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: October 14, 2008, 08:17:29 PM »

Do we have a link for a second sealed indictment for a second person ... I can not find this on any media outlets website ...

Wouldn't a POI be just that a person of interest ...

Could they just throw somebody into the mix of another persons hearing?  Wouldn't that be a different all together?

I'm sure somebody else has stated this, but you're right.. I don't think that would have happened.. but I wonder about this person who Casey supposedly got into a truck with.. while being tailed by undercover cops.    Who the heck was it, and wtf was Cindy thinking?!

Funny..  I actually mused before the fact, that it would be funny if cops pulled them over on the way home.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: October 14, 2008, 08:17:31 PM »

I don't believe George killed any children either.  You never know what life may hand you.....best not to be judging people you only know through the press, someone you have never met.  Let the person who is without sin cast the first stone.....  God bless you

We're not here to discuss my trial and tribulations, of which there are many. But since you are so curious, my very very good friend was murdered in 2004 and his body hidden for 10 days. So I think I can speak from that aspect. My friends here know this story.

God never said I can not judge the actions of someone else. Without judging actions, not deeds, how can we ever be a just and fair society?

To judge the actions is human and allows for society to progress. Otherwise there would be anarchy.

God Bless you too.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #759 on: October 14, 2008, 08:17:32 PM »

NEJAME:  George REALIZED what he needed to do was to stand up and tell the truth ... and he did ...  Sounds like more than talk about an argument about looking in the trunk ....

Sorry, but I gotta repeat:

JMO

Ok, about the whole GA testifying.  I don't really think that George had to throw Casey under the proverbial bus, any more than he already had. I don't think they would have asked him for his opinion, his beliefs etc.  Basically he would have had to testify to what he had already told LE.  ( You know....just the facts....)

1) Casey had exclusive use of the car.
2) When he last saw Caylee, she was with Casey.
3) The whole gas can incident.
4) The smell of the car. (How in the heck did he drive it home?)
5) The trash bag in the trunk with the flies and maggots. If IRC it was GA who told LE.
6) What he moved in the backyard and when.

Maybe something about the fight, but I don't remember if he knew that or just heard about it.

I still am of the thinking that there were trash bags purchased on the Winn Dixie receipt, and that they were the white kind with yellow ties as described by the tow lot manager, and in or on that bag there was major evidence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.