April 25, 2024, 02:56:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427536 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: October 14, 2008, 08:44:54 PM »

My Official Statement Regarding Grand Jury Indictment
Current mood:  sad
Category: Life

I want to state for myself and my family how even though today's outcome was expected it is in no way something to celebrate about.

The fact remains that Caylee Marie Anthony is still missing and now presumed dead by Law Enforcement.  And, the Casey Anthony we knew and loved seems to have ceased to exist and in her place is someone we do not know.  Regardless of that, we have to allow the judicial system to play itself out and let the process do its job.  As with anyone, Casey is innocent until proven guilty and we cannot allow a mob mentality to take us over.  If we do, we play into the same SPIRIT that has brought us to where we are right now and it's not a Holy Spirit. 

I serve a Lord and Savior that was able to offer forgiveness to the very men who nailed Him to the Cross.  I can do no less then that if I want to call myself a follower of His.  While there have been aspects of this case and the people involved that have tested my ability to live up to that example I resolve myself to try.  I have heard and read some of the things being said about Casey regarding this case and have kept silent.  I know that everyone is entitled to their opinions and the freedom to express them.  However, I can state clearly and without hesitation that this person we see now is not the Casey we knew and loved.  This aberration is SOMETHING else and I am praying that everything get revealed in His perfect timing.  The mob mentality I've seen take place has frightened me and made me wonder how far away are we from returning to the days of lynch mobs.  And, truthfully, whoever among you that is without SIN cast the first stone. 

I also offer George Anthony my regards and respect for taking the stand against his own daughter.  Doing the right thing is not always easy and I am sure today's actions in telling the truth was difficult but I never doubted he would do any less than that.  I do not know for sure but I cannot imagine his decision to testify against his daughter went over well in the Anthony household.  Please remember that everyone involved from family to friends are real people with real feelings that have lost somone close to them and must face the reality of that everyday!

Also, today they are finally facing the fact that not only have they possibly lost their granddaughter but their daughter as well.  Regardless of what you think of this family we must take the high road and treat them as we would want to be treated.  And right now I would want to left alone as I looked at my family disintigrate around me.  If Casey is convicted of Capital Murder the outcome could be lethal injection.  While I believe Casey should be punished for anything she may have done to Caylee I do will not participate in any effort to destroy her or support her destruction.  I hope that everyone will support and respect our feelings. 

No matter what, little Caylee AND Casey are gone, our hearts are broken and my family will never be the same.

With His Tears,
Richard Grund
aka RJ the Sword of The King
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=441068923

Thanks so much for sharing.....these have been my sentiments exactly on my previous posts tonight.   And ROB - i hope no bad feelings -Thats why I love being here among all the monkeys......the ability to have such diverse opinions and still remain respectful.  Thank you Monkeys!!

Umm- the Casey Anthony that you knew and loved- would that be the same one that told  your son he was Caylee's father when she knew when she met him that she was already pregnant by someone else?   The same one that didn't want Jesse to do a DNA paternity test?
The same one that has recently told her mother to stay away and watch out for Jesse?

Yes, I see,  this person we see now is SO different-    ....
The words Leopard and Spots come to mind.   
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: October 14, 2008, 08:45:50 PM »

O/T

Mrs Peel - Love the avatar!

Do you have John Steed with you?

I Stand With The Girl
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: October 14, 2008, 08:45:55 PM »

Did Des talk to LP this evening?  If so, what did he say plz?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #863 on: October 14, 2008, 08:45:56 PM »

Pink Can you add the new one on the end??

Here ya go hon.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: October 14, 2008, 08:46:07 PM »

Been a long day. I have been glued to this computer for exactly 12 hours now.

Going to take a break for the rest of the night.

Thanks for being there, Monkeys!

Good night.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: October 14, 2008, 08:46:34 PM »

trying my hardest to get through

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #866 on: October 14, 2008, 08:46:37 PM »

OMG, I am so sorry. I didn't know that. My friend was murdered, but we at least had her to bury. Never have found the killer though. Breaks my heart even though I don't know your story.

it's ok... and I'm sorry for your loss also.
If I may be too nosy, but did the police find the person that did it? I hope so, I know this is stupid but they say it "brings closure" I don't know if it would, but I really hope for my friend and her baby if they ever found who killed them, it would bring me closure.

My half brother killed my bio father, and his stepmother. It brings me some "relief" to see his mugshots on the MO Dept of Corrections website. Relief that he won't kill anyone else. He killed one in the am, then lay in wait for the other. Evil doesn't begin to describe some of these people.
[/quote] I'm so sorry. I know there is evil in this world, but I wouldn't even know how to deal with it if it were my family. God Bless you.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: October 14, 2008, 08:46:46 PM »

Thank You Pink!
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #868 on: October 14, 2008, 08:46:50 PM »

"Hmm... no body...I'm ok"    "Still no body.... I'm ok"    "They can't catch ME!"        "OH SH!T!!!"

That is what she is thinking in those mugshots... How can someone manage to get themselves arrested 4 times in a couple of months... lol...???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: October 14, 2008, 08:47:13 PM »

Wow her mugshot, looks rough.
Maybe she has been really crying a lot, but im sure she is crying over losing her freedom.

That mug shot matches the tone of her voice when she was in jail and was talking to her Mom. The one where she was hell bent on getting Tony's phone number. She sounds tough and tries to control her voice when she needs to (as when talking to her friend during her call). She looks mad to me.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: October 14, 2008, 08:47:39 PM »

ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

Booking Number: 08049710 
Race: White 
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986 
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829

Cell: BRCMBFNA 
Date Booked: 10/14/2008 
Time Booked: 07:04pm 
Number of Holds: ID HOLD
Violent Offender

Notes: None 

Charges

Case Sequence: 962 
Case Status: Presentenced 
#Bond Amount: 0.00 
Police Case Number:  n/a 
Court Location:  CIRCUIT 
Arresting Agency: n/a 
Charge/Court Case Number: First Degree Murder
482008CF15606O 
Note:  (grand Jury Indictment) 
Case Sequence: 963 
Charge/Court Case Number: Aggravated Child Abuse
482008CF15606O 
Case Sequence: 964 
Charge/Court Case Number: Aggravated Manslaughter Of A Child
482008CF15606O 
Case Sequence: 965 
Charge/Court Case Number: Obstruct Criminal Invest-False Info To Leo
482008CF15606O 
Case Sequence: 966 
482008CF15606O 
Case Sequence: 967 
482008CF15606O 
Case Sequence: 968 
482008CF15606O 
Note:  (grand Jury Indictment

How can she be held for both first degree murder AND manslaughter of a child? I know that a jury could find her guilty of less than Murder 1 such as manslaughter.. but you aren't normally CHARGED with both..
-------------------

I think they are "throwing the book" at KC: 1) premeditated murder, 2) murder of a person under the age of 11, then the one for a 3) mother killing very own child. 

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: October 14, 2008, 08:47:55 PM »

I heard earlier on wftv that the Anthony's (probably Cindy) are offering an interview tomorrow to the highest bidder.

It's ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN SINCE 6/15-6/16.

No media should be paying to listen to this broad, America has heard enough from her.  As the CNN Correspondant said earlier, the Viewer's have had enough with this behavior.

I agree.  From the trust fund to interviews to movie deals. It is all about $$$$$ for the Anthony's.  Never has been about Caylee.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: October 14, 2008, 08:48:46 PM »

Where did the information about chloraform being found in the backyard where the dogs hit come from?

I'm interested in the very same question.

This info has morphed into "pure chloroform" even, which presumes a bottle of chloroform.

The info I have is that traces of chloroform were found in the Casey's car trunk, as determined by trunk air analysis.  Now it has morphed over to the pool.  Since the pool is outside, and since external air gases dissipate in the wind, one would have to have contained chloroform in a container. 

I'm still awaiting answers, hopefully from primary sources, rather that from "telephone" (blogger) tag.

"Channel 9 reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car and jurors will hear how investigators found that potentially deadly chemical in the same spot where Caylee's body had been at one point."

That chloroform was found in Casey's car trunk is known.   That chloroform was found in an air sample.  Caylee's body was also found in the same trunk.  The question is whether there was a container for the chloroform found.  Chloroform is a volatile liquid which is kept in a capped dark bottle.  Without the cap chloroform will evaporate, and if in a closed compartment, can linger.  My question is whether or not a bottle for the chloroform was found.  There are other sources of chloroform such as medicines that are relevant to this case.   
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #873 on: October 14, 2008, 08:48:55 PM »

I heard earlier on wftv that the Anthony's (probably Cindy) are offering an interview tomorrow to the highest bidder.

I heard this as well....new 9 was reporting it. They also said the A's have been turned down by everyone they approached.

It's ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN SINCE 6/15-6/16.

No media should be paying to listen to this broad, America has heard enough from her.  As the CNN Correspondant said earlier, the Viewer's have had enough with this behavior.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #874 on: October 14, 2008, 08:49:39 PM »

Wow her mugshot, looks rough.
Maybe she has been really crying a lot, but im sure she is crying over losing her freedom.

That mug shot matches the tone of her voice when she was in jail and was talking to her Mom. The one where she was hell bent on getting Tony's phone number. She sounds tough and tries to control her voice when she needs to (as when talking to her friend during her call). She looks mad to me.
ABSOLUTELY! Guess she won't be so tough when she goes to the pen!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #875 on: October 14, 2008, 08:49:50 PM »

Nancy Grace said that when Casey got in the SUV, she was maybe trying to run?!?! 

I think that is just media/ratings hype.

I heard a reporter say that Casey got out of Cindy's car and got into the bondsman's vehicle, and the bondsman was going to bring her in.

Well apparently LE didn't think that was the case because they pulled it over and took her into custody. They had been watching Casey and would have known if that was a bondsman in the vehicle I would think.

If I recall, when Baez was trying to get relaxed restrictions for Casey, one of the conditions he offered was that he and the bondsman would be present when she was searching for Caylee.  I think when she is out on bail, the bondsman is responsible for her.  I would guess that the first car switch from Cindy to the bondsman was arranged for Casey's safety.  I think that once they crossed the county line, Casey must have been transferred again to another car that took her to the sheriff's office.  I don't think it was the bondsman car that took her to the sheriff.

Yes but they said the Sheriff pulled them over... Like they didn't want her in that car and she made a quick switch-a-roo... And they got pulled over...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: October 14, 2008, 08:50:55 PM »

If this has been said, I apologize (I've no hope of catching up if I read all 40 pages), but does anyone think that the multiple charges might be insurance against an acquittal?  If she were to be acquitted of the Murder One, she could then be charged with Manslaughter.

Good question!  I'm sure by now you've already gotten a response, so I just wanted to ask about your avatar! (I'm a huge fan of Tudor Times, and wondered if that was a picture from that time period).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #877 on: October 14, 2008, 08:50:59 PM »

Okay, this is gonna be a dumb question but was this the last possible day of freedom for the rest of Casey's life?  There is no way she can get bond, right?  I thought I read that capital offenses are no bond, but I just want to make sure.  Thx!

Lisa
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: October 14, 2008, 08:51:26 PM »

I am still 5-6 pages behind - but, I just have to say this............

who is 4058???????????????  (2nd POI) maybe?
I have it listed as Jenna P ~shot girl at Fusion~ "little one" ~ other person dancing with Casey in June 20 photo
~Guideposts
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: October 14, 2008, 08:51:34 PM »

Where did the information about chloraform being found in the backyard where the dogs hit come from?

I'm interested in the very same question.

This info has morphed into "pure chloroform" even, which presumes a bottle of chloroform.

The info I have is that traces of chloroform were found in the Casey's car trunk, as determined by trunk air analysis.  Now it has morphed over to the pool.  Since the pool is outside, and since external air gases dissipate in the wind, one would have to have contained chloroform in a container. 

I'm still awaiting answers, hopefully from primary sources, rather that from "telephone" (blogger) tag.

"Channel 9 reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car and jurors will hear how investigators found that potentially deadly chemical in the same spot where Caylee's body had been at one point."

That chloroform was found in Casey's car trunk is known.   That chloroform was found in an air sample.  Caylee's body was also found in the same trunk.  The question is whether there was a container for the chloroform found.  Chloroform is a volatile liquid which is kept in a capped dark bottle.  Without the cap chloroform will evaporate, and if in a closed compartment, can linger.  My question is whether or not a bottle for the chloroform was found.  There are other sources of chloroform such as medicines that are relevant to this case.   

The chloroform was in PURE form.  It wasn't from medicine, cleaning agents, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.