April 23, 2024, 08:04:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427376 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: October 14, 2008, 08:56:52 PM »

That chloroform was found in Casey's car trunk is known.   That chloroform was found in an air sample.  Caylee's body was also found in the same trunk.  The question is whether there was a container for the chloroform found.  Chloroform is a volatile liquid which is kept in a capped dark bottle.  Without the cap chloroform will evaporate, and if in a closed compartment, can linger.  My question is whether or not a bottle for the chloroform was found.  There are other sources of chloroform such as medicines that are relevant to this case.

OK, please excuse my ignorance but am completely without knowledge.

If an object was in a confined space with such a liquid & was moved to an area that was closed but not air tight, would the evaporative liquid fall to the ground & be measurable in the soil or mulch?  I really have no idea if this is possible, I just don't get the leap by whoever believes & made the report that the chloroform was found in the backyard unless the ground matter could possibly absorb such a chemical compound, see I don't even know what to call it.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: October 14, 2008, 08:57:20 PM »

Klaas

Love the Casey in prison pic! 

I Stand With The Girl
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: October 14, 2008, 08:57:30 PM »

Great art work.  Notice the "snotheaded" look of defiance slipping half way through?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #903 on: October 14, 2008, 08:58:03 PM »

I could be sooo wrong on this, but something about Mr. Grund bothers me (Jesse`s dad).

I just dont get a good vibe on him,it really bothers me.
I dont think he  is involved in any way at all. I just dont get a good feeling from him.

Nah, he's a good guy. Just very supportive and a kind man. I believe I heard he was a Baptist? minister. I know I would not be as gracious as he is!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: October 14, 2008, 08:58:31 PM »

O/T

Mrs Peel - Love the avatar!

Do you have John Steed with you?

Er, he's stepped out for a few minutes.  Who should I say is calling?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #905 on: October 14, 2008, 08:58:59 PM »

LOL! They should lock her up with a bunch of rabid squirrels.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #906 on: October 14, 2008, 08:59:24 PM »

Hey did everyone she the future cell mate for casey..NG showed pic's of women on death row.. They look very mean.. I think le and baez should give casey a tour of the prison and let her meet the people.. I bet she talks then
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: October 14, 2008, 08:59:27 PM »

Sorry i dont have a link to the pic, i was talking about the pic posted on here, she has bags under her eyes.

I assumed it was her new mugshot.

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}

Thank you both!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: October 14, 2008, 09:00:35 PM »

My Official Statement Regarding Grand Jury Indictment
Current mood:  sad
Category: Life

I want to state for myself and my family how even though today's outcome was expected it is in no way something to celebrate about.

The fact remains that Caylee Marie Anthony is still missing and now presumed dead by Law Enforcement.  And, the Casey Anthony we knew and loved seems to have ceased to exist and in her place is someone we do not know.  Regardless of that, we have to allow the judicial system to play itself out and let the process do its job.  As with anyone, Casey is innocent until proven guilty and we cannot allow a mob mentality to take us over.  If we do, we play into the same SPIRIT that has brought us to where we are right now and it's not a Holy Spirit. 

I serve a Lord and Savior that was able to offer forgiveness to the very men who nailed Him to the Cross.  I can do no less then that if I want to call myself a follower of His.  While there have been aspects of this case and the people involved that have tested my ability to live up to that example I resolve myself to try.  I have heard and read some of the things being said about Casey regarding this case and have kept silent.  I know that everyone is entitled to their opinions and the freedom to express them.  However, I can state clearly and without hesitation that this person we see now is not the Casey we knew and loved.  This aberration is SOMETHING else and I am praying that everything get revealed in His perfect timing.  The mob mentality I've seen take place has frightened me and made me wonder how far away are we from returning to the days of lynch mobs.  And, truthfully, whoever among you that is without SIN cast the first stone. 

I also offer George Anthony my regards and respect for taking the stand against his own daughter.  Doing the right thing is not always easy and I am sure today's actions in telling the truth was difficult but I never doubted he would do any less than that.  I do not know for sure but I cannot imagine his decision to testify against his daughter went over well in the Anthony household.  Please remember that everyone involved from family to friends are real people with real feelings that have lost somone close to them and must face the reality of that everyday!

Also, today they are finally facing the fact that not only have they possibly lost their granddaughter but their daughter as well.  Regardless of what you think of this family we must take the high road and treat them as we would want to be treated.  And right now I would want to left alone as I looked at my family disintigrate around me.  If Casey is convicted of Capital Murder the outcome could be lethal injection.  While I believe Casey should be punished for anything she may have done to Caylee I do will not participate in any effort to destroy her or support her destruction.  I hope that everyone will support and respect our feelings. 

No matter what, little Caylee AND Casey are gone, our hearts are broken and my family will never be the same.

With His Tears,
Richard Grund
aka RJ the Sword of The King
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=441068923

Thanks so much for sharing.....these have been my sentiments exactly on my previous posts tonight.   And ROB - i hope no bad feelings -Thats why I love being here among all the monkeys......the ability to have such diverse opinions and still remain respectful.  Thank you Monkeys!!

Umm- the Casey Anthony that you knew and loved- would that be the same one that told  your son he was Caylee's father when she knew when she met him that she was already pregnant by someone else?   The same one that didn't want Jesse to do a DNA paternity test?
The same one that has recently told her mother to stay away and watch out for Jesse?

Yes, I see,  this person we see now is SO different-    ....
The words Leopard and Spots come to mind.   

So, so true, western, I agree.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: October 14, 2008, 09:01:38 PM »

Where did the information about chloraform being found in the backyard where the dogs hit come from?

I'm interested in the very same question.

This info has morphed into "pure chloroform" even, which presumes a bottle of chloroform.

The info I have is that traces of chloroform were found in the Casey's car trunk, as determined by trunk air analysis.  Now it has morphed over to the pool.  Since the pool is outside, and since external air gases dissipate in the wind, one would have to have contained chloroform in a container. 

I'm still awaiting answers, hopefully from primary sources, rather that from "telephone" (blogger) tag.

"Channel 9 reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car and jurors will hear how investigators found that potentially deadly chemical in the same spot where Caylee's body had been at one point."

That chloroform was found in Casey's car trunk is known.   That chloroform was found in an air sample.  Caylee's body was also found in the same trunk.  The question is whether there was a container for the chloroform found.  Chloroform is a volatile liquid which is kept in a capped dark bottle.  Without the cap chloroform will evaporate, and if in a closed compartment, can linger.  My question is whether or not a bottle for the chloroform was found.  There are other sources of chloroform such as medicines that are relevant to this case.   

The chloroform was in PURE form.  It wasn't from medicine, cleaning agents, etc.

Mammy,  what do you mean "in pure form"?  Do you mean in a bottle?  Do you mean in an air sample?  My understanding is that chloroform was found in an air sample of the car trunk.  Do you have a reference ?   
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: October 14, 2008, 09:01:52 PM »

Hi Memphis!!!  Long time...no see.  It has been a roller coaster...just like the last time...except I think justice is gonna win this fight.

Hi Lala's! 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: October 14, 2008, 09:01:57 PM »

I heard this as well....new 9 was reporting it. They also said the A's have been turned down by everyone they approached.

Well I am glad to read that report, thank you & do really hope that the media continues to exercise good judgement by staying away from such action.  The media should be concerned with good taste & the continuance of the SCAM is against all decency.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #912 on: October 14, 2008, 09:02:12 PM »

Hey did everyone she the future cell mate for casey..NG showed pic's of women on death row.. They look very mean.. I think le and baez should give casey a tour of the prison and let her meet the people.. I bet she talks then

If she gets life she will be in general population, right?  I don't think she will last long. 

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: October 14, 2008, 09:03:17 PM »

Did anybody catch the slip that guy made talking about when breathalizer tests were a "new" science? He said "Breast Teth"   

:waves to cbb:  i'll go check musings. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: October 14, 2008, 09:03:17 PM »

O/T

Mrs Peel - Love the avatar!

Do you have John Steed with you?

Er, he's stepped out for a few minutes.  Who should I say is calling?

Tell him it's NOT the Man-Eater of Surrey Green 

I Stand With The Girl
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: October 14, 2008, 09:03:54 PM »

Klaas - that is so great.  You have been missing for a while and now I know what you were doing!
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: October 14, 2008, 09:04:15 PM »

Do we have a link for a second sealed indictment for a second person ... I can not find this on any media outlets website ...

Wouldn't a POI be just that a person of interest ...

Could they just throw somebody into the mix of another persons hearing?  Wouldn't that be a different all together?

Hi.  Still trying to catch up.

TX Bar Lady pointed out a little ways back that the GJ dealt with only one issue today: Caylee.  So, then the 2d POI is related to this case.

I have noticed that everyone keeps questioning the Daily BS site info.  And that's a good idea.

BUT Kraus said he got it from FOX.

: )

See ya in a few pages (running, running)

I'm sure somebody else has stated this, but you're right.. I don't think that would have happened.. but I wonder about this person who Casey supposedly got into a truck with.. while being tailed by undercover cops.    Who the heck was it, and wtf was Cindy thinking?!

Funny..  I actually mused before the fact, that it would be funny if cops pulled them over on the way home.

A grand jury can hand down sealed indictments for any number of people during one day, and the cases don't have to have anything to do with one another. The second sealed indictment could be completely unrelated to Casey. I'll bet Casey isn't the only person in Orlando to be charged with murder/manslaughter lately.

Messed that one up.  Eeek.

As TX Bar Lady pointed out a few pages back, Caylee's case is the only one the GJ heard today.  Therefore, the 2d indictment 2 other posters saw is related to Caylee's case.

I am not a huge fan of the Daily BS, but please note that Kraus says FOX is his source.....It needs to be verified with FOX.

See you in a bit.

Vino hour.

I was thinking that too they only heard KC's case. Is the second indictment being read on the video posted?

No, the 2d one was not read that I know of.  I think the 2d one is working out as a delay to give LE time to find/arrest 2d POI.  (IMHO).  Also, I think the KC indictment was not delayed because they knew where she was and JB/Antony's knew it was coming down today (hence pic of Caylee for KC to clutch in her hand for he media).

1st indictment was finished being read within minutes of her arrest.  I am ssuming that LE called JB and then the pick up/transfer was effected per plan.  My opinion.

: )
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: October 14, 2008, 09:04:54 PM »

If I may be too nosy, but did the police find the person that did it? I hope so, I know this is stupid but they say it "brings closure" I don't know if it would, but I really hope for my friend and her baby if they ever found who killed them, it would bring me closure.

here is the whole story from beginning to end. I chronicled it on my blog.

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/07/chad-mulvin-never-forgotten.html

I do hope you get the closure you so seek.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #918 on: October 14, 2008, 09:05:11 PM »

Did anybody catch the slip that guy made talking about when breathalizer tests were a "new" science? He said "Breast Teth"   

:waves to cbb:  i'll go check musings. 

LOL Yeah I caught that!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: October 14, 2008, 09:05:25 PM »

Where did the information about chloraform being found in the backyard where the dogs hit come from?

I'm interested in the very same question.

This info has morphed into "pure chloroform" even, which presumes a bottle of chloroform.

The info I have is that traces of chloroform were found in the Casey's car trunk, as determined by trunk air analysis.  Now it has morphed over to the pool.  Since the pool is outside, and since external air gases dissipate in the wind, one would have to have contained chloroform in a container. 

I'm still awaiting answers, hopefully from primary sources, rather that from "telephone" (blogger) tag.

"Channel 9 reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car and jurors will hear how investigators found that potentially deadly chemical in the same spot where Caylee's body had been at one point."

The chloroform was in PURE form.  It wasn't from medicine, cleaning agents, etc.

Mammy,  what do you mean "in pure form"?  Do you mean in a bottle?  Do you mean in an air sample?  My understanding is that chloroform was found in an air sample of the car trunk.  Do you have a reference ?   

I don't have the reference without searching.  It was reported, the reference is somewhere in past posts, that it was in pure form.  That's not saying it was in a bottle, just that it couldn't have been in cleaning agents, etc.. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.