April 23, 2024, 08:49:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427378 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #920 on: October 14, 2008, 09:05:26 PM »

Hey did everyone she the future cell mate for casey..NG showed pic's of women on death row.. They look very mean.. I think le and baez should give casey a tour of the prison and let her meet the people.. I bet she talks then

If she gets life she will be in general population, right?  I don't think she will last long. 

Lisa

She would NEVER be in general pop. Even felons have their code of ethics. Child murderers are at the bottom of the feeding pool in prison. She wouldnt last a day!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: October 14, 2008, 09:05:50 PM »

I was happy to hear Tim Miller say something like it will be the biggest search ever, but then i felt so sad after.

I know we need Caylee needs to be found, and i pray she will be.
I just felt bad for Beth Twitty, The Kesse Family and so on, thee is so many others that want their loved ones found, that will have to wait longer, its just so sad.

It kills me that the Anthonys will make $$ of thier story, when any $$ made of this angels death should go to pay back TES and LE for all the $ Casey has wasted with her lies.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: October 14, 2008, 09:06:01 PM »

I could be sooo wrong on this, but something about Mr. Grund bothers me (Jesse`s dad).

I just dont get a good vibe on him,it really bothers me.
I dont think he  is involved in any way at all. I just dont get a good feeling from him.

Nah, he's a good guy. Just very supportive and a kind man. I believe I heard he was a Baptist? minister. I know I would not be as gracious as he is!

Is he a Baptist minister? I somehow had the impression he was Assembly of God or such? Not sure why I have that idea. Hummm, anyone know for sure?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: October 14, 2008, 09:06:19 PM »

My Official Statement Regarding Grand Jury Indictment
Current mood:  sad
Category: Life

I want to state for myself and my family how even though today's outcome was expected it is in no way something to celebrate about.

The fact remains that Caylee Marie Anthony is still missing and now presumed dead by Law Enforcement.  And, the Casey Anthony we knew and loved seems to have ceased to exist and in her place is someone we do not know.  Regardless of that, we have to allow the judicial system to play itself out and let the process do its job.  As with anyone, Casey is innocent until proven guilty and we cannot allow a mob mentality to take us over.  If we do, we play into the same SPIRIT that has brought us to where we are right now and it's not a Holy Spirit. 

I serve a Lord and Savior that was able to offer forgiveness to the very men who nailed Him to the Cross.  I can do no less then that if I want to call myself a follower of His.  While there have been aspects of this case and the people involved that have tested my ability to live up to that example I resolve myself to try.  I have heard and read some of the things being said about Casey regarding this case and have kept silent.  I know that everyone is entitled to their opinions and the freedom to express them.  However, I can state clearly and without hesitation that this person we see now is not the Casey we knew and loved.  This aberration is SOMETHING else and I am praying that everything get revealed in His perfect timing.  The mob mentality I've seen take place has frightened me and made me wonder how far away are we from returning to the days of lynch mobs.  And, truthfully, whoever among you that is without SIN cast the first stone. 

I also offer George Anthony my regards and respect for taking the stand against his own daughter.  Doing the right thing is not always easy and I am sure today's actions in telling the truth was difficult but I never doubted he would do any less than that.  I do not know for sure but I cannot imagine his decision to testify against his daughter went over well in the Anthony household.  Please remember that everyone involved from family to friends are real people with real feelings that have lost somone close to them and must face the reality of that everyday!

Also, today they are finally facing the fact that not only have they possibly lost their granddaughter but their daughter as well.  Regardless of what you think of this family we must take the high road and treat them as we would want to be treated.  And right now I would want to left alone as I looked at my family disintigrate around me.  If Casey is convicted of Capital Murder the outcome could be lethal injection.  While I believe Casey should be punished for anything she may have done to Caylee I do will not participate in any effort to destroy her or support her destruction.  I hope that everyone will support and respect our feelings. 

No matter what, little Caylee AND Casey are gone, our hearts are broken and my family will never be the same.

With His Tears,
Richard Grund
aka RJ the Sword of The King
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=441068923

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: October 14, 2008, 09:06:57 PM »

Klaas - that is so great.  You have been missing for a while and now I know what you were doing!

taking a nap!!   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #925 on: October 14, 2008, 09:07:34 PM »

Did anybody catch the slip that guy made talking about when breathalizer tests were a "new" science? He said "Breast Teth"   

:waves to cbb:  i'll go check musings. 

Hee hee, oh great ANOTHER test to get every year! Have you had your Breast Teth yet? Nope been avoiding that one, I hear it really hurts!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: October 14, 2008, 09:07:52 PM »

Hey did everyone she the future cell mate for casey..NG showed pic's of women on death row.. They look very mean.. I think le and baez should give casey a tour of the prison and let her meet the people.. I bet she talks then

She will begin to look like them too. They always do.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: October 14, 2008, 09:09:19 PM »

O/T

Mrs Peel - Love the avatar!

Do you have John Steed with you?

Er, he's stepped out for a few minutes.  Who should I say is calling?

Tell him it's NOT the Man-Eater of Surrey Green 

Steed's not falling for that clever trick again.

O/t: If the 2d indictment is for the Caylee case, who do you think it might be?
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: October 14, 2008, 09:09:24 PM »

If this has been said, I apologize (I've no hope of catching up if I read all 40 pages), but does anyone think that the multiple charges might be insurance against an acquittal?  If she were to be acquitted of the Murder One, she could then be charged with Manslaughter.

Good question!  I'm sure by now you've already gotten a response, so I just wanted to ask about your avatar! (I'm a huge fan of Tudor Times, and wondered if that was a picture from that time period).

OH, OH! I'll leave a post for you in Musings thread!!! 

NG: Baez has to have 5 yrs experience to defend this type of case. That must be where Casey's getting the idea to defend herself.

I again apologize, but I can't find the original question...

the picture is Italian, and I think it is 16th Century, so that would put it in Tudor times.  I can't remember the artist's name, but it struck me because the girl's face is so modern.  Usually old portraits have very formal expressions, but this one could almost be a photograph.

I'll see if I can find the artist.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: October 14, 2008, 09:09:31 PM »

Not harping on you rob..Although i'am a mom...lol! Their is a saying that bad things do happen to good people..I know in divorce cases that kids are drug in to make false claims of being molested  or beaten..I'm just saying things do happen.

duly noted mrsrocko, and I did understand the point. My counter point is I would never allow things to progress to this level. Of course bad things happen to good people. We all have the Freewill to make decision that effect our lives. some are good and led to happiness (which we all desire as human beings) and some led to a horrible outcome. Freewill is deciding to do what IS RIGHT WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING.
But somewhere deep down, we are all responsible for our actions - good and bad.

I think that's called integrity.  Wink
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: October 14, 2008, 09:09:44 PM »

I could be sooo wrong on this, but something about Mr. Grund bothers me (Jesse`s dad).

I dont think he  is involved in any way at all. I just dont get a good feeling from him.

Nah, he's a good guy. Just very supportive and a kind man. I believe I heard he was a Baptist? minister. I know I would not be as gracious as he is!

Is he a Baptist minister? I somehow had the impression he was Assembly of God or such? Not sure why I have that idea. Hummm, anyone know for sure?
IDK someone else might...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: October 14, 2008, 09:10:11 PM »

O/T

I certainly hope it's Lee! He surely has to be involved.

I Stand With The Girl
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: October 14, 2008, 09:10:47 PM »

KC can't defend herself, at least not as lead council, maybe second chair per NG. Maybe that's why the Brains R Us outfit this afternoon with the reading glasses.

Remember the nutjob NY Subway Multi-murderer, defended himself, think he was originally from the Phillipines, he defended himself & even had the audacity to question people he had shot attempting to kill.  It was bizarre, he was allowed to question all the witnesses.  Would be very surprised if this happened but I rule nothing out with this one.  As to the paying of investigative bills, Laci Peterson's murderer's defense team of Geragross was allowed to do that have the taxpayer's foot the bill for the nonsense investigation they lodged.  IMO, something really needs to happen regarding that ridiculous waste of taxpayer's funds, they are entitled to a fair trial but not to the detriment of wasting taxpayer's funds.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: October 14, 2008, 09:12:13 PM »

I had to go for a while, but did get to watch NG. What is the deal with the car under the underpass now? Was it arranged, or was there some shenanigans? Thanks.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: October 14, 2008, 09:12:28 PM »

He is a minster of the Solomon's Porch church.  But what type of religion it is, I can't tell you.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: October 14, 2008, 09:12:31 PM »

Welcome Janet an here ya go stayhomemommy

SNIPPED

Richard Grund’s Experience
Director
Solomon's Porch

(Religious Institutions industry)

January 2000 — Present (8 years 10 months)

Solomon's Porch is an nondenominational ministry that specializes in unique outreach and teachings for those in need and looking for a nontraditional spiritual experience. One of it's off shoots is SRT the Supernatural Response Team (www.myspace.com/supernaturalresponseteam) a Christian Paranormal Investigations & Response Ministry.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/richard/grund
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: October 14, 2008, 09:12:41 PM »

I want to state for myself and my family how even though today's outcome was expected it is in no way something to celebrate about.

The fact remains that Caylee Marie Anthony is still missing and now presumed dead by Law Enforcement.  And, the Casey Anthony we knew and loved seems to have ceased to exist and in her place is someone we do not know.  Regardless of that, we have to allow the judicial system to play itself out and let the process do its job.  As with anyone, Casey is innocent until proven guilty and we cannot allow a mob mentality to take us over.  If we do, we play into the same SPIRIT that has brought us to where we are right now and it's not a Holy Spirit. 

I serve a Lord and Savior that was able to offer forgiveness to the very men who nailed Him to the Cross.  I can do no less then that if I want to call myself a follower of His.  While there have been aspects of this case and the people involved that have tested my ability to live up to that example I resolve myself to try.  I have heard and read some of the things being said about Casey regarding this case and have kept silent.  I know that everyone is entitled to their opinions and the freedom to express them.  However, I can state clearly and without hesitation that this person we see now is not the Casey we knew and loved.  This aberration is SOMETHING else and I am praying that everything get revealed in His perfect timing.  The mob mentality I've seen take place has frightened me and made me wonder how far away are we from returning to the days of lynch mobs.  And, truthfully, whoever among you that is without SIN cast the first stone. 

I also offer George Anthony my regards and respect for taking the stand against his own daughter.  Doing the right thing is not always easy and I am sure today's actions in telling the truth was difficult but I never doubted he would do any less than that.  I do not know for sure but I cannot imagine his decision to testify against his daughter went over well in the Anthony household.  Please remember that everyone involved from family to friends are real people with real feelings that have lost somone close to them and must face the reality of that everyday!

Also, today they are finally facing the fact that not only have they possibly lost their granddaughter but their daughter as well.  Regardless of what you think of this family we must take the high road and treat them as we would want to be treated.  And right now I would want to left alone as I looked at my family disintigrate around me.  If Casey is convicted of Capital Murder the outcome could be lethal injection.  While I believe Casey should be punished for anything she may have done to Caylee I do will not participate in any effort to destroy her or support her destruction.  I hope that everyone will support and respect our feelings. 

No matter what, little Caylee AND Casey are gone, our hearts are broken and my family will never be the same.

With His Tears,
Richard Grund
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=441068923

I respect everything you have said, and I don't "rejoice" in what has happened to Casey.  However, as a mother who lost a young child, I feel that there were WAY too many options for her.  I didn't have that choice.  The Lord, for His reasons, took that from me.  I feel that now, she is getting what she needs to get to make her realize that she is not the center of the universe.  That sometimes, like it or lump it, you have to put others before yourself.
When my daughter passed away, I gave my son to a family member until I was at a point where I could be a "good mother" to him.  It took nine months, and I appreciate what family was able to do for me.  She had that opportunity...she just chose not to take it.  Again, I respect what you have said, and my heart goes out to you as you were so close to this darling child.  God Bless you and yours.      Jen

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: October 14, 2008, 09:12:58 PM »

If she gets life she will be in general population, right?  I don't think she will last long. 

Lisa

She would NEVER be in general pop. Even felons have their code of ethics. Child murderers are at the bottom of the feeding pool in prison. She wouldnt last a day!

Not true CC.  There are many child murders in prison!!  She will stay in protective custody awaitng trail then when she is found guilty she will be moved to Woman's prison.  They will then decide if she will remain in PC.  But there is no guarantee she will.
Jeffrey Dahmer is just one example!
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: October 14, 2008, 09:13:05 PM »

With His Tears,
Richard Grund

Thank you.

Janet

Thank you Tamikosmom for posting Richard Grund's statement. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: October 14, 2008, 09:15:00 PM »

O/T

I certainly hope it's Lee! He surely has to be involved.

I think so too BT. Wouldn't you love to know this. If as I have read, people are using chloro to knock a child out, wouldn't you love to know her source for the chloroform? Also, who suggested it to her....did she learn this from googling...did that give her the idea? Can you order it online?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.