April 26, 2024, 07:29:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427616 times)
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: October 14, 2008, 09:15:02 PM »

I had to go for a while, but did get to watch NG. What is the deal with the car under the underpass now? Was it arranged, or was there some shenanigans? Thanks.

Im sorry , i cant help you, i dont think we have got an official story on why she switched cars?

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: October 14, 2008, 09:15:25 PM »

I could be sooo wrong on this, but something about Mr. Grund bothers me (Jesse`s dad).

I just dont get a good vibe on him,it really bothers me.
I dont think he  is involved in any way at all. I just dont get a good feeling from him.

Nah, he's a good guy. Just very supportive and a kind man. I believe I heard he was a Baptist? minister. I know I would not be as gracious as he is!

Is he a Baptist minister? I somehow had the impression he was Assembly of God or such? Not sure why I have that idea. Hummm, anyone know for sure?

Welcome Janet an here ya go stayhomemommy

SNIPPED

Richard Grund’s Experience
Director
Solomon's Porch

(Religious Institutions industry)

January 2000 — Present (8 years 10 months)

Solomon's Porch is an nondenominational ministry that specializes in unique outreach and teachings for those in need and looking for a nontraditional spiritual experience. One of it's off shoots is SRT the Supernatural Response Team (www.myspace.com/supernaturalresponseteam) a Christian Paranormal Investigations & Response Ministry.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/richard/grund

Thank you! Excellent info. Much appreciated! I knew it was some kind of charismatic church, but wasn't sure exactly what. And for the record, I am not knocking it: I am a charismatic, non-denom myself.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #942 on: October 14, 2008, 09:15:44 PM »

Do we have a link for a second sealed indictment for a second person ... I can not find this on any media outlets website ...

Wouldn't a POI be just that a person of interest ...

Could they just throw somebody into the mix of another persons hearing?  Wouldn't that be a different all together?

Hi.  Still trying to catch up.

TX Bar Lady pointed out a little ways back that the GJ dealt with only one issue today: Caylee.  So, then the 2d POI is related to this case.

I have noticed that everyone keeps questioning the Daily BS site info.  And that's a good idea.

BUT Kraus said he got it from FOX.

: )

See ya in a few pages (running, running)

I'm sure somebody else has stated this, but you're right.. I don't think that would have happened.. but I wonder about this person who Casey supposedly got into a truck with.. while being tailed by undercover cops.    Who the heck was it, and wtf was Cindy thinking?!

Funny..  I actually mused before the fact, that it would be funny if cops pulled them over on the way home.

A grand jury can hand down sealed indictments for any number of people during one day, and the cases don't have to have anything to do with one another. The second sealed indictment could be completely unrelated to Casey. I'll bet Casey isn't the only person in Orlando to be charged with murder/manslaughter lately.

Messed that one up.  Eeek.

As TX Bar Lady pointed out a few pages back, Caylee's case is the only one the GJ heard today.  Therefore, the 2d indictment 2 other posters saw is related to Caylee's case.

I am not a huge fan of the Daily BS, but please note that Kraus says FOX is his source.....It needs to be verified with FOX.

See you in a bit.

Vino hour.
Vino no, Pivo hour for me.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #943 on: October 14, 2008, 09:15:50 PM »

I was happy to hear Tim Miller say something like it will be the biggest search ever, but then i felt so sad after.

I know we need Caylee needs to be found, and i pray she will be.
I just felt bad for Beth Twitty, The Kesse Family and so on, thee is so many others that want their loved ones found, that will have to wait longer, its just so sad.

It kills me that the Anthonys will make $$ of thier story, when any $$ made of this angels death should go to pay back TES and LE for all the $ Casey has wasted with her lies.

I hear ya Minaa!

for some reason missing people is something God allows on this Earth. I have no idea why.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: October 14, 2008, 09:16:28 PM »

Here is one link (there are more):

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/search?q=pure+cloroform

Chemist Jeff Flowers, who has testified in state and federal court as an expert, said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from anything else -- not cleaning products, not human body fluids or a mixture of anything else.

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," Flowers said.

Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform, WESH 2's Bob Kealing reported."It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible," Flowers said.

Flowers said chloroform can be found in very small amounts in everyday liquid cleaning products. But, he said, chloroform cannot vaporize or get in to the air unless large amounts of it are present.

"That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

So according to Flowers, it had to be a pure chloroform. That rules out Cindy Anthony's explanation of pee soaked diapers. Nancy Grace on her show last night indicated her staff was able to purchase chloroform over the Internet in under ten minutes. Whatever the reason is for the pure form of chloroform to have been found in the car, you can bet Casey's jaw is still wired shut

*snipped
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: October 14, 2008, 09:17:33 PM »

I had to go for a while, but did get to watch NG. What is the deal with the car under the underpass now? Was it arranged, or was there some shenanigans? Thanks.

Im sorry , i cant help you, i dont think we have got an official story on why she switched cars?

Thanks. Smile
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: October 14, 2008, 09:17:58 PM »

O/T

Mrs Peel - Love the avatar!

Do you have John Steed with you?

Er, he's stepped out for a few minutes.  Who should I say is calling?

Tell him it's NOT the Man-Eater of Surrey Green 

Steed's not falling for that clever trick again.

O/t: If the 2d indictment is for the Caylee case, who do you think it might be?

I certainly hope it's Lee! He surely has to be involved.

Yeah!  C'mon LP, give it up.

Where are HH and Destiny?  Time to hear some of those leaks Cinister raves on about!
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: October 14, 2008, 09:19:25 PM »

Im surre i read here last night, that Des needed to take a break for awhile.
She had some other things going on.
Im not sure if shes back yet.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: October 14, 2008, 09:19:29 PM »

Do we have a link for a second sealed indictment for a second person ... I can not find this on any media outlets website ...

Wouldn't a POI be just that a person of interest ...

Could they just throw somebody into the mix of another persons hearing?  Wouldn't that be a different all together?

Hi.  Still trying to catch up.

TX Bar Lady pointed out a little ways back that the GJ dealt with only one issue today: Caylee.  So, then the 2d POI is related to this case.

I have noticed that everyone keeps questioning the Daily BS site info.  And that's a good idea.

BUT Kraus said he got it from FOX.

: )

See ya in a few pages (running, running)

I'm sure somebody else has stated this, but you're right.. I don't think that would have happened.. but I wonder about this person who Casey supposedly got into a truck with.. while being tailed by undercover cops.    Who the heck was it, and wtf was Cindy thinking?!

Funny..  I actually mused before the fact, that it would be funny if cops pulled them over on the way home.

A grand jury can hand down sealed indictments for any number of people during one day, and the cases don't have to have anything to do with one another. The second sealed indictment could be completely unrelated to Casey. I'll bet Casey isn't the only person in Orlando to be charged with murder/manslaughter lately.

Messed that one up.  Eeek.

As TX Bar Lady pointed out a few pages back, Caylee's case is the only one the GJ heard today.  Therefore, the 2d indictment 2 other posters saw is related to Caylee's case.

I am not a huge fan of the Daily BS, but please note that Kraus says FOX is his source.....It needs to be verified with FOX.

See you in a bit.

Vino hour.
Vino no, Pivo hour for me.

Pivo?  Is that legal?
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #949 on: October 14, 2008, 09:19:40 PM »

Did anyone watch the History channel show about body language last night? I did, and afterwards scrutinized Casey during the Baez press conference. Her face had no stress marks. She kept brushing her hair more concerned with her looks. She wiped her eyes, but didn't tear. The only time she actually started to cry was if you noticed was when Baez mentioned that she was also someone's daughter and they were suffering...and the mention of 'her' suffering. Very telling.

No, I missed it.  I agree, Casey only cried when she realized her time was up.  I agree totally!  I think it hit her how she's hurt her parents.  I think this might have been time for a good confession and end to all this.  Seems her emotions totally changed when he mentioned she was a mother.

I totally believe this is the case. She realized she was going to jail for a long time. And finally cried. For herself.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: October 14, 2008, 09:20:30 PM »

Hey did everyone she the future cell mate for casey..NG showed pic's of women on death row.. They look very mean.. I think le and baez should give casey a tour of the prison and let her meet the people.. I bet she talks then

If she gets life she will be in general population, right?  I don't think she will last long. 

Lisa

In other cases it was discussed by attorneys or paralegals that there would be protective custody until it was deemed that enough time had passed to where the publicity was gone & enough time had passed that the criminal wouldn't be in danger by being put into the general population category.  Don't know about in Florida though if the same would be true, but it makes sense.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: October 14, 2008, 09:20:47 PM »

I dont know but boy was her source wrong!!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: October 14, 2008, 09:20:57 PM »

I was happy to hear Tim Miller say something like it will be the biggest search ever, but then i felt so sad after.

I know we need Caylee needs to be found, and i pray she will be.
I just felt bad for Beth Twitty, The Kesse Family and so on, thee is so many others that want their loved ones found, that will have to wait longer, its just so sad.

It kills me that the Anthonys will make $$ of thier story, when any $$ made of this angels death should go to pay back TES and LE for all the $ Casey has wasted with her lies.

I hear ya Minaa!

for some reason missing people is something God allows on this Earth. I have no idea why.

God doesn't control everything the way people thinks he does. I am not even sure why people, especially Christians, believe this. The bible clearly states he gave the Earth to man. God is not a murderer, child predator; He doesn't cause hurricanes, etc, and He does not allow this stuff. Man does. God doesn't control man. He only controls people who are willing to believe in Him and submit to Him. That is why there is evil on this Earth. Since this is off-topic, and I know people will want to argue the point, please feel free to email me at stayhomemommy@ymail.com. Full disclosure, I am a ordained minister, though I am not currently working in that capacity.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #953 on: October 14, 2008, 09:21:03 PM »

[/quote]

Nah, he's a good guy. Just very supportive and a kind man. I believe I heard he was a Baptist? minister. I know I would not be as gracious as he is!
[/quote]

Is he a Baptist minister? I somehow had the impression he was Assembly of God or such? Not sure why I have that idea. Hummm, anyone know for sure?
[/quote]

Welcome Janet an here ya go stayhomemommy

SNIPPED

Richard Grund’s Experience
Director
Solomon's Porch

(Religious Institutions industry)

January 2000 — Present (8 years 10 months)

Solomon's Porch is an nondenominational ministry that specializes in unique outreach and teachings for those in need and looking for a nontraditional spiritual experience. One of it's off shoots is SRT the Supernatural Response Team (www.myspace.com/supernaturalresponseteam) a Christian Paranormal Investigations & Response Ministry.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/richard/grund
[/quote]

Way freaking cool!!! I'll have to check that out! I am a myspace friend, but really didn't look close enough to find that out!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: October 14, 2008, 09:21:06 PM »

Just received an email from Erin with Texas Equusearch. The cost of the tshirts is 15.00 ea. Send check/M.O. to TES  P.O. Box 395 Dickinson, TX 77539, ATTN. Erin/tshirts. Please include size & shipping info with your payment!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: October 14, 2008, 09:21:29 PM »

I could be sooo wrong on this, but something about Mr. Grund bothers me (Jesse`s dad).

I dont think he  is involved in any way at all. I just dont get a good feeling from him.

Minaa ... I have the same feeling about Richard Grund.

Just so there is no misunderstanding.  I have no reason not to believe that Richard Grund is sincere.  It is just a feeling.

Janet

+++++++

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=85212505

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: October 14, 2008, 09:23:08 PM »

Im surre i read here last night, that Des needed to take a break for awhile.
She had some other things going on.
Im not sure if shes back yet.

She's back!  She loves us and we love her!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #957 on: October 14, 2008, 09:24:07 PM »

Hey did everyone she the future cell mate for casey..NG showed pic's of women on death row.. They look very mean.. I think le and baez should give casey a tour of the prison and let her meet the people.. I bet she talks then

If she gets life she will be in general population, right?  I don't think she will last long. 

Lisa

She would NEVER be in general pop. Even felons have their code of ethics. Child murderers are at the bottom of the feeding pool in prison. She wouldnt last a day!

Not true CC.  There are many child murders in prison!!  She will stay in protective custody awaitng trail then when she is found guilty she will be moved to Woman's prison.  They will then decide if she will remain in PC.  But there is no guarantee she will.
Jeffrey Dahmer is just one example!

They are even MORE careful about putting people in general pop since Dahmer. There are new rules in place because of what happened to him. As long as she or her family is still receiving threats OR the prison officials fear she could be harmed.. she will remain in protective custody.. which could be forever.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #958 on: October 14, 2008, 09:24:18 PM »

Minaa ... I have the same feeling about Richard Grund.

Just so there is no misunderstanding.  I have no reason not to believe that Richard Grund is sincere.  It is just a feeling.

Janet

+++++++

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=85212505

ITA I get that same vibe but no reason for it.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #959 on: October 14, 2008, 09:25:34 PM »

(hat tip:  MyFoxOrlando Blog)

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.