April 26, 2024, 03:35:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427605 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: October 14, 2008, 09:26:27 PM »

Im surre i read here last night, that Des needed to take a break for awhile.
She had some other things going on.
Im not sure if shes back yet.

Yes, she's been back.  She posted quite a bit earlier today.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #961 on: October 14, 2008, 09:26:55 PM »

Do we have a link for a second sealed indictment for a second person ... I can not find this on any media outlets website ...

Wouldn't a POI be just that a person of interest ...

Could they just throw somebody into the mix of another persons hearing?  Wouldn't that be a different all together?

Hi.  Still trying to catch up.

TX Bar Lady pointed out a little ways back that the GJ dealt with only one issue today: Caylee.  So, then the 2d POI is related to this case.

I have noticed that everyone keeps questioning the Daily BS site info.  And that's a good idea.

BUT Kraus said he got it from FOX.

: )

See ya in a few pages (running, running)

I'm sure somebody else has stated this, but you're right.. I don't think that would have happened.. but I wonder about this person who Casey supposedly got into a truck with.. while being tailed by undercover cops.    Who the heck was it, and wtf was Cindy thinking?!

Funny..  I actually mused before the fact, that it would be funny if cops pulled them over on the way home.

A grand jury can hand down sealed indictments for any number of people during one day, and the cases don't have to have anything to do with one another. The second sealed indictment could be completely unrelated to Casey. I'll bet Casey isn't the only person in Orlando to be charged with murder/manslaughter lately.

Messed that one up.  Eeek.

As TX Bar Lady pointed out a few pages back, Caylee's case is the only one the GJ heard today.  Therefore, the 2d indictment 2 other posters saw is related to Caylee's case.

I am not a huge fan of the Daily BS, but please note that Kraus says FOX is his source.....It needs to be verified with FOX.

See you in a bit.

Vino hour.
Vino no, Pivo hour for me.

Pivo?  Is that legal?
Yes, means beer in Czech

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #962 on: October 14, 2008, 09:27:12 PM »

If I may be too nosy, but did the police find the person that did it? I hope so, I know this is stupid but they say it "brings closure" I don't know if it would, but I really hope for my friend and her baby if they ever found who killed them, it would bring me closure.

here is the whole story from beginning to end. I chronicled it on my blog.

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/07/chad-mulvin-never-forgotten.html

I do hope you get the closure you so seek.

Rob,
Thank you so much for sharing your blog. So much i want to say to you-but it isn't really the place. But i will say i am so sorry....

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #963 on: October 14, 2008, 09:27:41 PM »

I was happy to hear Tim Miller say something like it will be the biggest search ever, but then i felt so sad after.

I know we need Caylee needs to be found, and i pray she will be.
I just felt bad for Beth Twitty, The Kesse Family and so on, thee is so many others that want their loved ones found, that will have to wait longer, its just so sad.

It kills me that the Anthonys will make $$ of thier story, when any $$ made of this angels death should go to pay back TES and LE for all the $ Casey has wasted with her lies.

I hear ya Minaa!

for some reason missing people is something God allows on this Earth. I have no idea why.

Any word on when the search will begin?  Still tomorrow?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: October 14, 2008, 09:27:45 PM »

Nancy Grace said that when Casey got in the SUV, she was maybe trying to run?!?! 

I think that is just media/ratings hype.

I heard a reporter say that Casey got out of Cindy's car and got into the bondsman's vehicle, and the bondsman was going to bring her in.

They could have been trying to escape the media... LP said the helicopters overhead cannot see under the overpass. They don't know yet who the SUV belongs to. I don't know... sounds fishy to me!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: October 14, 2008, 09:28:19 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

I cant believe all the lies that are coming out of Cindys mouth in this interview!  She keeps dogging everyone for not going out and finding their grand daughter but what are they doing.  She is saying that Casey isnt really spending 6 hours with the Baez because its 2 hour travel time, 30 minutes their each way...how does that add up to 2 hours travel time and the lies just go on and on.  i hope if there is a 2nd person to be indicted it is her.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: October 14, 2008, 09:29:34 PM »

TY Tamikosmom  and CuriousCat, i felt mean for feeling weird about him.You cant help how ya feel tho.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: October 14, 2008, 09:29:34 PM »

I could be sooo wrong on this, but something about Mr. Grund bothers me (Jesse`s dad).

I just dont get a good vibe on him,it really bothers me.
I dont think he  is involved in any way at all. I just dont get a good feeling from him.

Minaa ... I have the same feeling about Richard Grund.

Just so there is no misunderstanding.  I have no reason not to believe that Richard Grund is sincere.  It is just a feeling.

Janet

+++++++

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=85212505

ITA I get that same vibe but no reason for it.

Me too, but not that it matters since he is only as involved in this case as he himself has wished to be involved.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #968 on: October 14, 2008, 09:29:37 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

I cant believe all the lies that are coming out of Cindys mouth in this interview!  She keeps dogging everyone for not going out and finding their grand daughter but what are they doing.  She is saying that Casey isnt really spending 6 hours with the Baez because its 2 hour travel time, 30 minutes their each way...how does that add up to 2 hours travel time and the lies just go on and on.  i hope if there is a 2nd person to be indicted it is her.

The cheese done slid of Cindy's cracker!

Lisa
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: October 14, 2008, 09:32:07 PM »

Lisa

You can even hear the disbelieve in the reporters voice when she asks questions.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: October 14, 2008, 09:35:14 PM »

I hang out on the Natalee discussion thread but heard about the mother's arrest and thought I'd pop in to see what was going on here and HOLY COW look at all the Monkeys I've never met. What a great bunch. Kudos to you all for all your work on Caylee's case!!!

Hey Day!!!!!! Long time no see!!! Hope to see ya when I get back to Nat's thread .... soon as we get this baby found and her no good momma put away for good!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: October 14, 2008, 09:35:37 PM »

Just received an email from Erin with Texas Equusearch. The cost of the tshirts is 15.00 ea. Send check/M.O. to TES  P.O. Box 395 Dickinson, TX 77539, ATTN. Erin/tshirts. Please include size & shipping info with your payment!

I'm putting my order in the mail tomorrow!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #972 on: October 14, 2008, 09:36:00 PM »

If I may be too nosy, but did the police find the person that did it? I hope so, I know this is stupid but they say it "brings closure" I don't know if it would, but I really hope for my friend and her baby if they ever found who killed them, it would bring me closure.

Rob, thank you for your response. I just read your blog. If only the internet had been around back in the day, maybe someone would have had to courage to post what happened to my friend and her baby that was born and then unfortunately passed on after she was killed. I really have a place in my heart for you. Thanks again

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #973 on: October 14, 2008, 09:36:05 PM »

Lisa

You can even hear the disbelieve in the reporters voice when she asks questions.

Someone should transcribe that interview. I would, but I just can't listen to those lies over and over again......
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: October 14, 2008, 09:36:51 PM »

Here is Annie's myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=39760803

I am thinking she is a bit pissy today, huh?
Yes, she sure does.  I am 20 pages behind - the price to eat and watch NG.  So, will someone let me know if Casey's facebook or myspace are updated?  Wonder if they will ever show online again.  Wonder if Cindy will take over, if it has been her all along. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: October 14, 2008, 09:37:01 PM »

Is anyone else getting the feeling Casey overdosed Caylee on chloroform? I can't help but thinking of the story, 'Cider House Rules' where he overdoses on ether. The thought of it being found in the yard (if true, I forget who posted it) reinforces my feeling she overdosed her on chlor.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: October 14, 2008, 09:37:11 PM »

Nancy Grace said that when Casey got in the SUV, she was maybe trying to run?!?! 

I think that is just media/ratings hype.

I heard a reporter say that Casey got out of Cindy's car and got into the bondsman's vehicle, and the bondsman was going to bring her in.

Yes, that is what I heard as well.  CA -->BB -->LE.  I thought it was rather nice of LE to agree to such a plan, considering.

They could have been trying to escape the media... LP said the helicopters overhead cannot see under the overpass. They don't know yet who the SUV belongs to. I don't know... sounds fishy to me!!
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: October 14, 2008, 09:37:45 PM »

Isn't this the most unreal interview ever!  I swear I have to take breaks from watching her spin, lie, spin, lie.   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: October 14, 2008, 09:38:31 PM »

Rob,
Thank you so much for sharing your blog. So much i want to say to you-but it isn't really the place. But i will say i am so sorry....

thanks for that littleone. I do have an email address on my blog if you ever want to send me an email. It's listed at the top... and not hard to find.

thanks for the kind words... you're a real sweetheart!  DJ

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: October 14, 2008, 09:39:30 PM »

Just received an email from Erin with Texas Equusearch. The cost of the tshirts is 15.00 ea. Send check/M.O. to TES  P.O. Box 395 Dickinson, TX 77539, ATTN. Erin/tshirts. Please include size & shipping info with your payment!

I'm putting my order in the mail tomorrow!

Yeaaaa!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.