April 27, 2024, 03:25:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427783 times)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #400 on: October 14, 2008, 06:22:29 PM »

fox reporting witness 4 computer expert witness 5 forensic expert 6 Yuri

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: October 14, 2008, 06:22:55 PM »

Its been a very emotional Day today ~ Please Let us Celebrate ~ Casey is No Longer Free ~ and May the Truth Come Out ...........Soon

Caylee is the Focus Now Smile

Live News
(((( 30 minutes was all it took for the GJ to Decide)))
(( ALL Charges/No Bond ))) ((( No Games to be played)))

(( Casey is being Questioned Right Now))

Lets Put all our Monkey Energy Together and Maybe Casey will CRACK or share just the right lie/truth to lock this up.

Protesters are starting to collect at the Anthony Home - Cindy is in the House

Hammer Time

Ugh.  I know that Cindy is a complete freaking nut, and has enabled Crazy's sociopathic behavior, but really.  Leave the family alone for one night.  Give them a minute to process this.

For what?  CIndy put all of us who followed this through hell with her denial and cover up and bullcrap. THis is no grieving grandmother, this is a criminal in my opinion. Arrest her too for neglect, after all she said she was the real caregiver.

I know, I know... I just for one second can see her as the grandmother who raised a demon child who killed her beloved grandchild.  I think she needs a moment alone to process the situation - her kids' behavior, her own behavior.  If she is continuously in defense mode, we'll never see her stance change.  Perhaps if she has a second to think clearly she will be able to see Casey for what she really is.

Just my stupid compassion coming through for one brief moment.  Trust me, ask my husband, it doesn't come out often.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #402 on: October 14, 2008, 06:25:53 PM »

Hi all, I'm new here.. well, new as in being an actual member. I have followed this case from the beginning on this site as well as other blog sites. No other case has taken a toll on me as this one has and I've followed many. I'm ecstatic over the findings of the GJ and I am hoping they do go for the highest penalty, death. Normally I am against the death penalty, especially after so many on death row have been released after finding out they were innocent but there is NO doubt in my mind that she killed her precious baby with malice and forethought. She deserves the ABSOLUTE worst punishment. I understand others when they say that they feel she should have to rot in prison for the rest of her life thinking about what she has done. Normally, I would agree but in this case, I honestly think she wouldn't care. She needs to be scared, have an impending date of doom and know that she is going to have to answer to a higher power in the end.

God bless you Caylee.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: October 14, 2008, 06:26:26 PM »

Thhis guy on headline news is pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talking to Todd Black

Oh yeah I like that guy...Mike something or other. Mike Brooks, the ex FBI agent is on as well.

Mike Geragos!! 
I watch this show every night when I am on the treadmill and I couldn't have come up with his name for the life of me.  Poor Mike.  Nobody knows his name....
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: October 14, 2008, 06:27:28 PM »

Its been a very emotional Day today ~ Please Let us Celebrate ~ Casey is No Longer Free ~ and May the Truth Come Out ...........Soon

Live News

Lets Put all our Monkey Energy Together and Maybe Casey will CRACK or share just the right lie/truth to lock this up.

Hammer Time

Ugh.  I know that Cindy is a complete freaking nut, and has enabled Crazy's sociopathic behavior, but really.  Leave the family alone for one night.  Give them a minute to process this.

For what?  CIndy put all of us who followed this through hell with her denial and cover up and bullcrap. THis is no grieving grandmother, this is a criminal in my opinion. Arrest her too for neglect, after all she said she was the real caregiver.

Nobody unless you have been through this has any idea what the grandparents are going through-casey is the guily party!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: October 14, 2008, 06:27:51 PM »

Hi all, I'm new here.. well, new as in being an actual member. I have followed this case from the beginning on this site as well as other blog sites. No other case has taken a toll on me as this one has and I've followed many. I'm ecstatic over the findings of the GJ and I am hoping they do go for the highest penalty, death. Normally I am against the death penalty, especially after so many on death row have been released after finding out they were innocent but there is NO doubt in my mind that she killed her precious baby with malice and forethought. She deserves the ABSOLUTE worst punishment. I understand others when they say that they feel she should have to rot in prison for the rest of her life thinking about what she has done. Normally, I would agree but in this case, I honestly think she wouldn't care. She needs to be scared, have an impending date of doom and know that she is going to have to answer to a higher power in the end.

God bless you Caylee.

Welcome Blessed Mother!
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: October 14, 2008, 06:28:13 PM »

I agree. This is an extremely tragic story and these are real people. I have been totally disgusted by the way people have acted throughout this ordeal, especially the protesters at the Anthony home. I have followed along some, but really have not been able to stomach much of this. A family has been destroyed and a little girl is dead. I wish people would try to show some true compassion. And posters, please try to get over yourselves. I feel for Klaas and the other mods during this one, also. Sheesh! I don't know how you all have managed. 
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: October 14, 2008, 06:28:40 PM »

God bless you Caylee.

Do Ya'll remember the death penalty picture she had on her computer? It would be ironic if she gets the DP. Maybe her pic was more of a premonition.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: October 14, 2008, 06:28:55 PM »

I had no doubt in my heart, that George would make the difficult decision to do the right thing.  I know my first post wasn't very popular, and it was a bit strong (this was rightfully pointed out to me by SM). But if you had a chance to look him in the eyes, and see him not through the eyes of the media, you may have felt the same way about himas I did. I tip my hat to him. He still has a very long road ahead of him, and I wish him the best during these most difficult times.

Do you have any idea what George will do next?

No. But I just hope he doesn't do what I know he's capable of. I just hope he stays strong.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: October 14, 2008, 06:29:07 PM »

talking to Todd Black

Oh yeah I like that guy...Mike something or other. Mike Brooks, the ex FBI agent is on as well.

Mike Geragos!! 
I watch this show every night when I am on the treadmill and I couldn't have come up with his name for the life of me.  Poor Mike.  Nobody knows his name....

Oh crap!  Sorry...

Mike Galanos!

Sorry Mike... you're my freaking hero.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: October 14, 2008, 06:29:08 PM »

I had no doubt in my heart, that George would make the difficult decision to do the right thing.  I know my first post wasn't very popular, and it was a bit strong (this was rightfully pointed out to me by SM). But if you had a chance to look him in the eyes, and see him not through the eyes of the media, you may have felt the same way about himas I did. I tip my hat to him. He still has a very long road ahead of him, and I wish him the best during these most difficult times.

and you KNOW that because he told you right? chuck, the truth is you have no idea what he did in there... he was forced to testify... I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it.

let's stop the semantics please.

I sure wish him no harm, but he made his bed. A bed he expected as a police officer others to lie in.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: October 14, 2008, 06:29:11 PM »

I will be broadcasting a special report on the case by local media at 7:00 p.m. Eastern

http://www.ustream.tv/record?mode=broadcast&id=4CyUxcObNZWoYBj0XzorVijiI5IY19Oo

MURT
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: October 14, 2008, 06:29:18 PM »

Live News

Hammer Time

I know, I know... I just for one second can see her as the grandmother who raised a demon child who killed her beloved grandchild.  I think she needs a moment alone to process the situation - her kids' behavior, her own behavior.  If she is continuously in defense mode, we'll never see her stance change.  Perhaps if she has a second to think clearly she will be able to see Casey for what she really is.

Just my stupid compassion coming through for one brief moment.  Trust me, ask my husband, it doesn't come out often.

After seeing George in front of the court house today before going in to the GJ, I truly have sympathy for him. I am betting dollars to donuts that this will result in a divorce between he and Cindy. I honestly have no sympathy for Cindy. I believe she has continued to lie and bend the truth to cover her daughter's A**. I am thankful for the fact that she called LE and got them involved. I can't help but wonder if she had to do it all over again if she would make that call.

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: October 14, 2008, 06:29:26 PM »

God bless you Caylee.

Welcome Blessed..
That is the cutest little baby i believe i have ever seen!! I just wanna hug her tight!!   

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: October 14, 2008, 06:29:31 PM »

Can the detectives now question her w/out Baez present?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: October 14, 2008, 06:30:17 PM »

talking to Todd Black

Mike Geragos!! 

Oh crap!  Sorry...

Mike Galanos!

Sorry Mike... you're my freaking hero.

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: October 14, 2008, 06:30:26 PM »

God bless you Caylee.

Welcome Blessed Mother!

Thank you, I told myself that if and when this happened, I would jump in feet first. I'm so happy this day has come.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: October 14, 2008, 06:31:29 PM »

I will be broadcasting a special report on the case by local media at 7:00 p.m. Eastern

http://www.ustream.tv/record?mode=broadcast&id=4CyUxcObNZWoYBj0XzorVijiI5IY19Oo

MURT

Thanks MURT!  Been a crazy day huh?
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: October 14, 2008, 06:31:49 PM »

Can the detectives now question her w/out Baez present?

I would say no. But i believe Baez is there with her.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: October 14, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »

I've been gone about 30 minutes..anything new happen while I was away????

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.