April 27, 2024, 07:49:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427739 times)
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: October 14, 2008, 06:38:58 PM »

I had no doubt in my heart, that George would make the difficult decision to do the right thing.  I know my first post wasn't very popular, and it was a bit strong (this was rightfully pointed out to me by SM). But if you had a chance to look him in the eyes, and see him not through the eyes of the media, you may have felt the same way about himas I did. I tip my hat to him. He still has a very long road ahead of him, and I wish him the best during these most difficult times.

Do you have any idea what George will do next?

No. But I just hope he doesn't do what I know he's capable of. I just hope he stays strong.
i think someone needs to be with george at all times right now..i know what i would be thinking about doing if i sent my only daughter to prison and my wife hated me for it...jmo.

Hopefully Nejame is still with him. He seems like a caring, supportive guy.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: October 14, 2008, 06:39:08 PM »

Nobody unless you have been through this has any idea what the grandparents are going through-casey is the guily party!

JOYJOY ... George, Cindy and Lee would have had the compassion of every Monkey on this forum if they had not attempted to shield their daughter from the consequences of their actions ... had not underminded the efforts of authorities  ... had not underminded the efforts of Tim Miller ... had not underminded the motives of the prosecutor and ... had not attempted to implicate other.

Janet

++++++

Cindy Anthony Theorized That Her Daughter's Friends Had Caylee
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June
POSTED: 10:26 am EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 5:25 pm EDT September 26, 2008

The newly released information includes an interview of Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, a computer forensics report and cell phone records of Casey Anthony.

In the released interview, which was conducted Aug. 1, Cindy Anthony told detectives that she thought Caylee was with her daughter's friends, not Zenaida Gonzalez.

"I think Zani, at this point, was a real person," said Cindy Anthony, pointing to a calendar. "But I think Zani now is whoever is watching Caylee."

Cindy Anthony offered two theories to detectives as to who had Caylee.

"I think Zani could either be Amy (Huizenga, Casey Anthony's former best friend) or Jesse (Grund, Casey Anthony's former fiance)," Cindy Anthony said.

Grund believed he was Caylee's father until a paternity test proved otherwise.

"He was the very first person I thought of," Cindy Anthony said. "(He) had a motive, could intimidate Casey enough to keep her mouth shut and (he) would threaten us because he's that type of person. He was in my home every day, and I got to know him. And I got to see his anger and rage because he took it out on me one day."

Near the end of the interview, detectives told Cindy Anthony that they were certain Grund did not have Caylee.

"We know for a fact that Jesse does not have Caylee," a detective said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17564421/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: October 14, 2008, 06:39:31 PM »

Can some please post the link to last nights interview with CA.  The one where she is sitting on a porch!!  She is far more than irrational!!!!!!!

CA doesn't need to be upset.  She said Casey's conefinement will only be for a short time.

And Baez said she was well prepared for this!!

Klaas - do you have this link? Please!!

MT do you remember where it was posted??what was it about
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #443 on: October 14, 2008, 06:40:35 PM »

Hi all, I'm new here.. well, new as in being an actual member. I have followed this case from the beginning on this site as well as other blog sites. No other case has taken a toll on me as this one has and I've followed many. I'm ecstatic over the findings of the GJ and I am hoping they do go for the highest penalty, death. Normally I am against the death penalty, especially after so many on death row have been released after finding out they were innocent but there is NO doubt in my mind that she killed her precious baby with malice and forethought. She deserves the ABSOLUTE worst punishment. I understand others when they say that they feel she should have to rot in prison for the rest of her life thinking about what she has done. Normally, I would agree but in this case, I honestly think she wouldn't care. She needs to be scared, have an impending date of doom and know that she is going to have to answer to a higher power in the end.

God bless you Caylee.

Do Ya'll remember the death penalty picture she had on her computer? It would be ironic if she gets the DP. Maybe her pic was more of a premonition

Definately NOT a premonition ... IIRC she downloaded this pic on July 8th after the fact ... she knew then what she was possibly facing for what she did.

That's just plain creepy.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: October 14, 2008, 06:40:54 PM »

I had no doubt in my heart, that George would make the difficult decision to do the right thing.  I know my first post wasn't very popular, and it was a bit strong (this was rightfully pointed out to me by SM). But if you had a chance to look him in the eyes, and see him not through the eyes of the media, you may have felt the same way about himas I did. I tip my hat to him. He still has a very long road ahead of him, and I wish him the best during these most difficult times.

have you spoken to him? I think he  is really going to need a friend right now.

Thank you. This has ALWAYS been about Caylee...and it ALWAYS will be.
Colt,
I will reserve my total BRAVO for George till I am positive he didn't help in the cover-up or cut a deal.  However, I will say that the George who stepped up to the plate is a better George than the one we all saw when you first appeared on the board.  So, please do keep in touch with him - he will desperately need a friend.  And, I will add that your loyalty to him, makes me wish you were my friend! I hope that our loyalty to Caylee will make you want to remain friends with us monkeys too!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #445 on: October 14, 2008, 06:41:00 PM »

She got out of the car to say "Holly will never get another exclusive"????

That lady just ate a bottle of valium and won't be answering her door anytime soon.  Not sure if there are any more exclusives to be had in the Crazy family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: October 14, 2008, 06:41:47 PM »

Can some please post the link to last nights interview with CA.  The one where she is sitting on a porch!!  She is far more than irrational!!!!!!!

CA doesn't need to be upset.  She said Casey's conefinement will only be for a short time.

I'll look for it, hold on
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #447 on: October 14, 2008, 06:41:55 PM »

Wow I am still trying to take all of this in. I have been watching fox news online continusly since I last posted.  Now it is going to bug me until I know all the details of what did happen and where that baby is. The physical child abuse is really tearing me up inside.
We hae to be able to find something otu on florida law..What exactly constitutes aggravated child abuse. Is it death or could it be beating death..Maybe george told more on casey's parenting..Who Knows?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #448 on: October 14, 2008, 06:42:16 PM »

I doubt George is at the house. Looks like Lee might be though....
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #449 on: October 14, 2008, 06:42:19 PM »

Its been a very emotional Day today ~ Please Let us Celebrate ~ Casey is No Longer Free ~ and May the Truth Come Out ...........Soon

Caylee is the Focus Now Smile

Live News
(((( 30 minutes was all it took for the GJ to Decide)))
(( ALL Charges/No Bond ))) ((( No Games to be played)))

(( Casey is being Questioned Right Now))

Lets Put all our Monkey Energy Together and Maybe Casey will CRACK or share just the right lie/truth to lock this up.

Protesters are starting to collect at the Anthony Home - Cindy is in the House

Hammer Time

Ugh.  I know that Cindy is a complete freaking nut, and has enabled Crazy's sociopath behavior, but really.  Leave the family alone for one night.  Give them a minute to process this.

For what?  Cindy put all of us who followed this through hell with her denial and cover up and bullcrap. This is no grieving grandmother, this is a criminal in my opinion. Arrest her too for neglect, after all she said she was the real caregiver.

I agree with the above I wish the public would just let it be for one night you all saw George today he was deflated - Cindy I think she is just trying to hold it together - Lee I have no comment on that one.  PLEASE all feelings aside let this family have one night of peace before the hell resumes tomorrow MAYBE by some small glimmer of hope Casey will do the right thing and let the LE and her family know where Caylee is.
SLAM ME IF YOU WANT BUT REMEMBER WE ARE ALL WANTING THE SAME OUTCOME PEACE FOR CAYLEE...
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #450 on: October 14, 2008, 06:42:29 PM »

can someone link me to the argument with the todd guy?

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: October 14, 2008, 06:42:35 PM »

Is there currently a live cam link to the Anthony house?

TY

I Stand With The Girl
OpenMind4U
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: October 14, 2008, 06:43:16 PM »

I will be broadcasting a special report on the case by local media at 7:00 p.m. Eastern

http://www.ustream.tv/record?mode=broadcast&id=4CyUxcObNZWoYBj0XzorVijiI5IY19Oo

MURT

Murt, how to log-in to this site? Do I need to register?

...the peRRRRfect mind should be RRRRReused!!!!...RRRRRRachel
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #453 on: October 14, 2008, 06:43:25 PM »

Welcome Blessed!

JMO

Ok, about the whole GA testifying.  I don't really think that George had to throw Casey under the proverbial bus, any more than he already had. I don't think they would have asked him for his opinion, his beliefs etc.  Basically he would have had to testify to what he had already told LE.  ( You know....just the facts....)

1) Casey had exclusive use of the car.
2) When he last saw Caylee, she was with Casey.
3) The whole gas can incident.
4) The smell of the car. (How in the heck did he drive it home?)
5) The trash bag in the trunk with the flies and maggots. If IRC it was GA who told LE.
6) What he moved in the backyard and when.

Maybe something about the fight, but I don't remember if he knew that or just heard about it.

I still am of the thinking that there were trash bags purchased on the Winn Dixie receipt, and that they were the white kind with yellow ties as described by the tow lot manager, and in or on that bag there was major evidence.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #454 on: October 14, 2008, 06:43:39 PM »

Is that his Mustang?

Lisa
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: October 14, 2008, 06:43:52 PM »

Do you have any idea what George will do next?

Honestly this so tragic...........a baby's life is over and a family destroyed.  Please show some compassion for the grandparents...they have lost their Caylee and must deal with losing a daughter - no matter what she is (monster) - you have not walked a mile in their shoes

No. But I just hope he doesn't do what I know he's capable of. I just hope he stays strong.
i think someone needs to be with george at all times right now..i know what i would be thinking about doing if i sent my only daughter to prison and my wife hated me for it...jmo.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: October 14, 2008, 06:44:01 PM »

That looks like an acura or an oldsmobile to me... Lee drives a mustang, right?

Also, is that live?  Seems pretty light out for 6:30 pm?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: October 14, 2008, 06:44:28 PM »

and you KNOW that because he told you right? chuck, the truth is you have no idea what he did in there... he was forced to testify... I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it.

let's stop the semantics please.

I sure wish him no harm, but he made his bed. A bed he expected as a police officer others to lie in.

Not that Rob needs anyone backing him, I totally agree with him here.

No one knows what he said.

He was forced to attend the hearing, he did not go there on his own accord.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: October 14, 2008, 06:44:41 PM »

I'll look for it, hold on

Mytime, maybe it's this one?

http://www.local6.com/news/17715337/detail.html
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: October 14, 2008, 06:44:47 PM »

She got out of the car to say "Holly will never get another exclusive"????

That lady just ate a bottle of valium and won't be answering her door anytime soon.  Not sure if there are any more exclusives to be had in the Crazy family.

yeah... I know, thought she might break that window the way she was hitting it....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.