April 30, 2024, 02:08:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427993 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1020 on: October 14, 2008, 09:56:21 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

I cant believe all the lies that are coming out of Cindys mouth in this interview!  She keeps dogging everyone for not going out and finding their grand daughter but what are they doing.  She is saying that Casey isnt really spending 6 hours with the Baez because its 2 hour travel time, 30 minutes their each way...how does that add up to 2 hours travel time and the lies just go on and on.  i hope if there is a 2nd person to be indicted it is her.

The cheese done slid of Cindy's cracker!

Lisa

You can even hear the disbelieve in the reporters voice when she asks questions.

Someone should transcribe that interview. I would, but I just can't listen to those lies over and over again......

Thats a good idea but it would take a long time.

I sure would like to have seen Cindo's face if one of those reporters had had the gumption to ask her "Is it true that Lee is Caylee's father?" 
(ok that was mean.... )

I don't think I would want to be anywhere near her when that question gets asked!

Lisa
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: October 14, 2008, 09:56:44 PM »

I read earlier today, it was heard CASEY was going to defend herself?  What's up with that?

She doesn't even have a high school diploma and she's suddenly a law expert?   

Does this mean SHE is going to question the witnesses?   How absurd is that?   

This had to be a rumor, where was it heard at?

I guess that's why she's been at Baez' office so much.  Baez has been schooling her in law.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: October 14, 2008, 09:56:55 PM »

Cindy says the most idiotic things.  It only hurts her and her daughter's case, but frankly, nothing could help Casey.  Every case has leaks.  Every case has media stories.  She is going on and on about looking at elected officials.  Why not take a good long look at your daughter, Cindy?  Oh, now she says that "everyone" is a victim, especially her and her family, but even someone pulled over for a traffic stop because nobody in Orange County has any rights now.  Oh, Lord.  She is nuttier than her daughter.  Inside the house, they do family things...they eat, sleep, talk about Caylee, they are a "normal family" and she dusts in Caylee's room so it will be ready for her when she comes home.  She knows Caylee will come home.  It is "one-sided" now in looking for Caylee.  Everybody call me on my cellphone and home phone.  I check may messages at least twice a day so keep those sightings coming, folks.  If the FBI is not helping, we will do it on our own.  She says some man's son disappeared 14 months ago and he just got him back, but no name given.  She is just rambling like a nut now.  Trying to blame everyone but herself and her daughter and they are the ones to blame.  The sheriff should be investigated and his department, and all that baloney.  Is there hostility between George and Casey?  Oh, no, none all she says.  She is denying that she and Casey had a big blowout fight.  Says they have never had one.  LOL Now, she says there are at least FIFTEEN THOUSAND Zenaida Gonzalezes.  She says some "young lady" is trying to attack Casey and other people are prostituting Caylee -- her word, not mine.  Talks about the lies coming out of Leonard's mouth and Nancy making millions off Caylee.  I think it has to stop.  I swear, she is not taking a breath, just talking and talking...It's all circumstantial stuff.  She goes back to the election.  This was done yesterday, apparently, before the grand jury. Says she was upset at not knowing where Caylee was but she soon understood that Casey is not a monster and she is not talking because she will be persecuted for it.  "There's reasons why she took them places.  You have to do a little investigating."  Casey has these secret reasons and she has a private investigator who is going to find Caylee and the sheriff is calling all sightings by people as liars.  Cindy does her own investigating.  "The Anthonys are not making up tips."  During the day, Casey is "pretty much isolated."  She drives two hours a day to get to the attorney's office.  LOL  She pores over info to help her lawyer.  The leaks are ridiculous.  George never received a subpoena but she and George are not concerned.  There is no smoking gun against their daughter.  Well, Cindy when you yelled out that the car smelled like a dead body, that did not help.  Let Tim Miller look if he wants to, God bless him, but he won't find anything and I will know I am right. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1023 on: October 14, 2008, 09:56:55 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

I cant believe all the lies that are coming out of Cindys mouth in this interview!  She keeps dogging everyone for not going out and finding their grand daughter but what are they doing.  She is saying that Casey isnt really spending 6 hours with the Baez because its 2 hour travel time, 30 minutes their each way...how does that add up to 2 hours travel time and the lies just go on and on.  i hope if there is a 2nd person to be indicted it is her.

BT

Thank you.  I have been trying to locate a video to Cindy's interview of yesterday.  I could find lots of overview but not the actual video.

In this video Cindy implies that politics are the underlying reason that the Grand Jury hearing was proceeding.  In Jose Baez statement today ... politics was again implied.

Yet in Todd Black's release ... his message is ... deny ... deny ... deny ..

Janet

_______

Casey Anthony's attorney spoke to the media before she was indicted on a murder charge. (10/14/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17714989/index.html

Casey Anthony Jailed On First-Degree Murder In Daughter's Death
POSTED: 4:31 pm EDT October 13, 2008
UPDATED: 9:35 pm EDT October 14, 2008

BAEZ PR FIRM RELEASES STATEMENT

Jose Baez's public relations firm issued a press release (read it) Tuesday accusing State Attorney Lawson Lamar of using the case against Casey to win voters.

In Tuesday's statement, Todd Black from Press Corps Media challenged the timing of Tuesday's grand jury hearing stating: "There's no time limit on bringing murder charges against any suspected offender. But, there is a limit on how much time Lawson Lamar has to impress voters."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17705500/detail.html

MEDIA RELEASE - TODD BLACK - OCTOBER 14, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1014/17711048.pdf

OMG, if she says "ya know" one more time I'm going to question what her vocabulary consist of , maybe 200 words ya know!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: October 14, 2008, 09:57:00 PM »

Is anyone else getting the feeling Casey overdosed Caylee on chloroform? I can't help but thinking of the story, 'Cider House Rules' where he overdoses on ether. The thought of it being found in the yard (if true, I forget who posted it) reinforces my feeling she overdosed her on chlor.

If you wanted to knock the baby out so she could party she could have given her some Tylenol PM. Chloroform is so extreme. 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1025 on: October 14, 2008, 09:57:35 PM »

UPDATED: According to Leonard Padilla, the 2nd person of interest is believed to be the bail bondsman, at the time when there was switching of cars, when Casey was being put into car. Police were going to arrest him the bondsman at the time, as they believed Casey was going to flee.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: October 14, 2008, 09:57:36 PM »

Is anyone else getting the feeling Casey overdosed Caylee on chloroform? I can't help but thinking of the story, 'Cider House Rules' where he overdoses on ether. The thought of it being found in the yard (if true, I forget who posted it) reinforces my feeling she overdosed her on chlor.

I always found Ricardo's myspace pic of "win her over with chloroform" to be rather disturbing.

Lisa

I think the chloroform was certainly involved.  However, in my opinion, there is more involved in the murder (can say it now b/c GJ), such as blunt force.  Sorry.  The reason I say this is because I think rage if not anger was a factor.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1027 on: October 14, 2008, 09:57:39 PM »

BT

Thank you.  I have been trying to locate a video to Cindy's interview of yesterday.  I could find lots of overview but not the actual video.

In this video Cindy implies that politics are the underlying reason that the Grand Jury hearing was proceeding.  In Jose Baez statement today ... politics was again implied.

Yet in Todd Black's release ... his message is ... deny ... deny ... deny ..

Janet

_______

Casey Anthony's attorney spoke to the media before she was indicted on a murder charge. (10/14/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17714989/index.html

Casey Anthony Jailed On First-Degree Murder In Daughter's Death
POSTED: 4:31 pm EDT October 13, 2008
UPDATED: 9:35 pm EDT October 14, 2008

BAEZ PR FIRM RELEASES STATEMENT

Jose Baez's public relations firm issued a press release (read it) Tuesday accusing State Attorney Lawson Lamar of using the case against Casey to win voters.

In Tuesday's statement, Todd Black from Press Corps Media challenged the timing of Tuesday's grand jury hearing stating: "There's no time limit on bringing murder charges against any suspected offender. But, there is a limit on how much time Lawson Lamar has to impress voters."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17705500/detail.html

MEDIA RELEASE - TODD BLACK - OCTOBER 14, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1014/17711048.pdf

Janet

Thank you for thanking me, but I don't think I did anything?

I Stand With The Girl
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1028 on: October 14, 2008, 09:57:40 PM »

Lisa

Now Lisa you MUST be from east Texas 
That reminds me of all the old funny sayings some of my relatives use Smile
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: October 14, 2008, 09:58:16 PM »

Did anybody catch the slip that guy made talking about when breathalizer tests were a "new" science? He said "Breast Teth"   

:waves to cbb:  i'll go check musings. 

Well, most men are obsessed with breasts!! 

Did anyone else catch when Bethany Marshall was talking on NG, she said something about "Jose Padilla?" I just about cracked up. That was right before a commercial break. I thought NG might correct her but she didn't.
  Then there was that time.. at band camp... when she totally cut NeJame off! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: October 14, 2008, 09:59:05 PM »

UPDATED: According to Leonard Padilla, the 2nd person of interest is believed to be the bail bondsman, at the time when there was switching of cars, when Casey was being put into car. Police were going to arrest him the bondsman at the time, as they believed Casey was going to flee.

Sorry for Krause.  Is he on Cindy's Rx?  That is hardly logical. BB then loses thousands.  For what?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1031 on: October 14, 2008, 09:59:21 PM »

Lisa

Now Lisa you MUST be from east Texas 
That reminds me of all the old funny sayings some of my relatives use Smile

My grandpa was from Grand Saline! 

Lisa
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1032 on: October 14, 2008, 09:59:22 PM »

Okay, how long must we wait until the murder trial?  If she really does try to represent herself, I can't miss it!

Lisa

That's what I asked earlier, about her defending herself.  They've already said Baez ISN'T even qualified to represent in a capital case!!!!

I don't see a court case until next year sometime.  Even Murt mentioned that. It takes a long time to get these kind of cases together on both sides.  So unless they find Caylee, or Cindy keeps running her mouth, I believe it's going to get kind of quiet for awhile.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: October 14, 2008, 10:00:31 PM »

I listened to Cindy as long as I could but the barf factor started to set in.  She and Casey are two peas in a pod...two drama queens who are obsessed with the sound of their own voices and who can talk themselves into believing anything.  Casey's friends said that she was always talking, talking, talking and calling people because she could not be alone and silent.  Well, Cindy has the same problem.  Yak Yak Yak.  George should leave her and start over somewhere.  He may not be perfect but he deserves more than he gets from his wife and daughter. 

As for Lee, where is he now?  Why the disappearing act?
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1034 on: October 14, 2008, 10:00:38 PM »

Lisa

You can even hear the disbelieve in the reporters voice when she asks questions.

Someone should transcribe that interview. I would, but I just can't listen to those lies over and over again......

Thats a good idea but it would take a long time.

I sure would like to have seen Cindo's face if one of those reporters had had the gumption to ask her "Is it true that Lee is Caylee's father?" 
(ok that was mean.... )

Speaking of which... Has there been any word as to who the Family Member/ Father is??? ... I bet if Cindy was asked, she would just lie anyway... So we'd be in the dark either way... lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: October 14, 2008, 10:00:48 PM »

If you wanted to knock the baby out so she could party she could have given her some Tylenol PM. Chloroform is so extreme. 

IMO, either would be "extreme."
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: October 14, 2008, 10:00:54 PM »

WHAT?!?!    There''s something comical about that.. 

They were going to, but aren't? Or still thinking about it? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: October 14, 2008, 10:01:08 PM »

Dang I was hoping it was Cindy.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1038 on: October 14, 2008, 10:01:11 PM »

I read earlier today, it was heard CASEY was going to defend herself?  What's up with that?

I guess that's why she's been at Baez' office so much.  Baez has been schooling her in law.

LOL,  yeah, among other things.   But they've already stated HE'S not even qualified to represent a capital case.  There is no way in hell, she's going to do that!   I just want to know where it was heard, cause I was at worked and missed it.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: October 14, 2008, 10:01:24 PM »

I think it's just that, an unsubstantiated rumor.  Just curious, why are you typing in red?  lol 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.