April 30, 2024, 10:01:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427965 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: October 14, 2008, 10:29:36 PM »

I have been in and out all day - they are testing my Dad for colon cancer, and he is totally blind, so it's really difficult.  Did anyone get in touch with Carpe? 
I am sorry to hear this, I have added him to my prayer list and you and your family as well. 
No one has gotten Carpe as far as I know, and its not from a lack of trying.
Thank you Dolce, and sweetie, it's time for you to go nite nite.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1121 on: October 14, 2008, 10:30:14 PM »

I love LP but I do not buy the fact that the other POI is the latest Bounty Hunter.  He was not arround in the beginning so how could he be involved?  Could he have moved the body for Casey?  Could he be the "planter" of false clothing?
Where is Lee at?  He is at the top of my list for POI...next Cindy.

Hi Dolce;  I agree.  Lee's disappearance is suspicious.  Someone mentioned the other POI may not be involved in this case, but i dont think the GJ heard anything but this case today.  How would they have time.  It must be related.....BUT WHO ???? And why haven't they arrested someone

I was away for awhile ... was there indeed confirmation of a second POI or are we still "relying"
on the Daily BS for this source?  Is it possible that the inditements were written as two seperate charges?  Like Murder 1 on a seperate sheet and the other charges on another ... for example ...  I don't really know how this all works ...
I was thinking that too as its a very BIG point that NG would have touched on.  IMO 

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: October 14, 2008, 10:30:18 PM »

UPDATED: According to Leonard Padilla, the 2nd person of interest is believed to be the bail bondsman, at the time when there was switching of cars, when Casey was being put into car. Police were going to arrest him the bondsman at the time, as they believed Casey was going to flee.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

Sounds plausible to me. Cindy took Casey to her meeting at Baez's office this morning. Baez wanted the SO to allow Casey to turn herself in if there was an indictment. Casey left Baez's office shortly before the verdict was announced. So why didn't she just wait for them to pick her up there... or Baez could have taken her to the SO. Instead, she gets in the car with Cindy and Cindy pulls over under an overpass... so Casey could get into the gray SUV. IF that was the bondsman... why didn't he just pick her up at Baez's office? Why make the switch then? I suspect there was an attempt to drag her arrest out... make them come to the house to arrest her all for the public to watch.
I predicted this morning that the SO would not wait for Baez to turn her in... that they would be watching her and make the arrest within minutes of the announcement of an indictment. I wasn't far from wrong!
I wondered about this too as she's supposed to be in the house at 4pm.  Didn't they pick her up closer to 5?  Where were she and Cindy between?
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: October 14, 2008, 10:30:57 PM »

Was Lee's girlfriend Mallory ever called as a witness?  It seems she would know a lot about the pregnancy and the family dynamics.

Also what about the car that Casey got into after Cindy stopped under the overpass?  Is the driver in trouble now?  What was the purpose of that anyway?  Gosh, maybe they were going to do an OJ chase scene.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: October 14, 2008, 10:31:29 PM »

Didn't someone post that there was an extension granted for the time she was to be arrested?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1125 on: October 14, 2008, 10:31:31 PM »

Pardon me for the OT, but PLEASE do not compare a child killer to my gov, Sarah Palin.  And I am pretty sure that is a doctored photo.

I agree..and yes it the picture is photoshopped.

I guess you must have missed some earlier posts.  I thought it was funny!   
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1126 on: October 14, 2008, 10:31:45 PM »

Is anyone else getting the feeling Casey overdosed Caylee on chloroform? I can't help but thinking of the story, 'Cider House Rules' where he overdoses on ether. The thought of it being found in the yard (if true, I forget who posted it) reinforces my feeling she overdosed her on chlor.

I always found Ricardo's myspace pic of "win her over with chloroform" to be rather disturbing.

Lisa

I think the chloroform was certainly involved.  However, in my opinion, there is more involved in the murder (can say it now b/c GJ), such as blunt force.  Sorry.  The reason I say this is because I think rage if not anger was a factor.
I think you might be right, because when the judge (I think it was the judge ?) was talking, he mentioned that the grand jurors had seen and heard some awful things today.  That struck me as more than just mechanical forensics evidence, I think they have something much more compelling !!

I would like to PM you but don't know how.  Want to share an idea but not offend other posters. 

Sorry, no PM's here.  Long story but they were done away with a about 3 years ago.

Sorry, did not realize.  I guess I see other posters's requests--perhaps it was email alerts per nanner basket--and assumed it was PM exchanges.

I will try to think of a way to say what I was thinking without being upsetting.  Ha ha.  Maybe I should just keep on thinking it, you know what they say....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1127 on: October 14, 2008, 10:31:50 PM »

I have been in and out all day - they are testing my Dad for colon cancer, and he is totally blind, so it's really difficult.  Did anyone get in touch with Carpe? 
I am sorry to hear this, I have added him to my prayer list and you and your family as well. 
No one has gotten Carpe as far as I know, and its not from a lack of trying.
Thank you Dolce, and sweetie, it's time for you to go nite nite.
LOL  Alright how much is my hubs paying you?  LOL

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: October 14, 2008, 10:33:24 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1129 on: October 14, 2008, 10:33:37 PM »

Pardon me for the OT, but PLEASE do not compare a child killer to my gov, Sarah Palin.  And I am pretty sure that is a doctored photo.

I agree..and yes it the picture is photoshopped.

I guess you must have missed some earlier posts.  I thought it was funny!   

Not sure what posts I missed?  Been reading every post faithfully today.   
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1130 on: October 14, 2008, 10:33:47 PM »

Is anyone else getting the feeling Casey overdosed Caylee on chloroform? I can't help but thinking of the story, 'Cider House Rules' where he overdoses on ether. The thought of it being found in the yard (if true, I forget who posted it) reinforces my feeling she overdosed her on chlor.

I always found Ricardo's myspace pic of "win her over with chloroform" to be rather disturbing.

Lisa

I think the chloroform was certainly involved.  However, in my opinion, there is more involved in the murder (can say it now b/c GJ), such as blunt force.  Sorry.  The reason I say this is because I think rage if not anger was a factor.
I think you might be right, because when the judge (I think it was the judge ?) was talking, he mentioned that the grand jurors had seen and heard some awful things today.  That struck me as more than just mechanical forensics evidence, I think they have something much more compelling !!

I would like to PM you but don't know how.  Want to share an idea but not offend other posters. 

Geesh.  I am just not getting the hang of replies!  Cannot even edit, or don't know how to delete, screwed up posts!

I aplogize to everyone.

TEXAS BAR MOM!  Hey, over here!
go ahead and share, there are a lot of different opinions on here but we tolerate each other pretty well Smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: October 14, 2008, 10:34:03 PM »

Goodnight mammy 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1132 on: October 14, 2008, 10:34:25 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!

Goodnight Mammy
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: October 14, 2008, 10:34:42 PM »

Has anyone noticed that Lee is the only one that has never worn the find caylee t-shirt ?

I contend that Lee Anthony has known all along that his niece was deceased.

One of my theories imply that Lee Anthony ... out of a misguided love to protect his sister from legal consequences ... assisted Casey in the coverup ... in the disposal of Caylee's remains.

IMO

Janet

I couldn't agree more Janet.  At first I thought it was George, but as time has gone on I've changed to Lee. 
daddysgirl68
Scared Monkey

What the daughter does, the mother did. ~Jewish P

« Reply #1134 on: October 14, 2008, 10:36:22 PM »

Hey did everyone she the future cell mate for casey..NG showed pic's of women on death row.. They look very mean.. I think le and baez should give casey a tour of the prison and let her meet the people.. I bet she talks then

If she gets life she will be in general population, right?  I don't think she will last long. 

Lisa

She would NEVER be in general pop. Even felons have their code of ethics. Child murderers are at the bottom of the feeding pool in prison. She wouldnt last a day!

There are many convicted murderers in general pop. She WILL be in general pop, unless sent to death row. As crazy as it sounds, if I were her, I would hope and pray to be put on death row. Nobody in prison, male or female, take kindly to child killers.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1135 on: October 14, 2008, 10:36:30 PM »

I started having panic attacks about 10 years ago out of the blue.  It was horrible and they put me on Lorezepam.  I took the dose they told me and I was so loopy.  I ran into the back of a car at Jack n Box with my kids in the car.  I came home and flushed them down the toilet.  There are times when Cindy seems heavily medicated.  I hope shes not driving around.  Im sure shes also not aware of some of the things coming out of her mouth.

You flushed your kids down the toilet???????????? 

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1136 on: October 14, 2008, 10:37:04 PM »

I started having panic attacks about 10 years ago out of the blue.  It was horrible and they put me on Lorezepam.  I took the dose they told me and I was so loopy.  I ran into the back of a car at Jack n Box with my kids in the car.  I came home and flushed them down the toilet.  There are times when Cindy seems heavily medicated.  I hope shes not driving around.  Im sure shes also not aware of some of the things coming out of her mouth.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: October 14, 2008, 10:37:40 PM »

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: October 14, 2008, 10:37:41 PM »

I agree, Cindy appears to be medicated to me too.

I would describe her as a motor mouth. Definitely on something.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1139 on: October 14, 2008, 10:39:28 PM »

UPDATED: According to Leonard Padilla, the 2nd person of interest is believed to be the bail bondsman, at the time when there was switching of cars, when Casey was being put into car. Police were going to arrest him the bondsman at the time, as they believed Casey was going to flee.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1212

Dang I was hoping it was Cindy.

If that is true, then Cindy will be arrested too b/c she obviously knew the bondsman would be there and she helped!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.