March 28, 2024, 12:50:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 425838 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: October 15, 2008, 08:48:03 AM »

he's saying someone kidnapped Caylee and he is going to catch them

What? He is saying this now? Today? WTF?

They are all crazy. Donations are pouring in. THAT is what the Anthony's are worried about. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1781 on: October 15, 2008, 08:48:14 AM »

Well....I wonder how Casey is liking her new bedroom tonight........I hope she will just lay in that little single bed and think about what she did to poor little Caylee.......

honestly? i dont think it will be all that hard for casey... certainly HER world wasnt what most of us live, but hey, i think she is and ADAPTER.. i think she will do just fine in jail, making new *ahem* friends... and being a serial liar...
at least she doesnt have to listen to her parents anymore.. she doesnt have to worry about her CHILD ...
oh yeah.. i think she will be JUSSSSSSSSSSSST dandy in there...
reality and casey are not friends....

She might be fine in jail, but wait till she gets to the Big House. Two things that other prisoners HATE & DESPISE... cop killers and baby killers. She'll be lucky if she isn't killed by some other prisoner within 5 years!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: October 15, 2008, 08:48:33 AM »

George too! Gees!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1783 on: October 15, 2008, 08:48:52 AM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livecaylee.html

are you watching this interview with GA?

Guess he's at the house...

Geez George...just when I was beginning to have a little sympathy for you...you have to go and start with the Casey would not harm Caylee stuff again. 

ENOUGH FROM BOTH HIM AND CINDY!  STEP INTO REALITY, YOUR DAUGHTER KILLED YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER!!!!!

I still feel sorry for the guy

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: October 15, 2008, 08:49:30 AM »

No sound at this computer station. What's he saying?

Saying that he is going to stand by his family, all of them, they will all be back together someday soon, that Casey could have run but she didn't, she came back to face the charges, he can't get specific about what he said yesterday, but he is going to keep searching for Caylee, thanking the media and telling them to search for other lost kids, Duckett, Kessee...

Was that limo just returning Cindy to the house>?
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1785 on: October 15, 2008, 08:50:55 AM »

Good morning, monkeys.

Do we know for an absolute fact that the grand jury heard only Casey's case yesterday?

It seems to me that if the second sealed indictment was for someone like Lee or Annie, they would have arrested the person by now. I mean, the police know where everyone tied to the case lives, and the police stations are open 24 hours a day, so I don't understand why they would hesitate.

Any thoughts?

BT, my personal opinion is that readers are misinterpreting this. All the indictments were sealed as Casey wasn't in custody. The second charge simply allows for the charge to apply if someone else had been encouraged or directed by her to harm Caylee. I don't believe that is the case. Just standard wording which may allow for her to say "I didn't do it...so & so did". She's still held accountable. JMO.

Morning Mrskub, after reading & re-reading the indictments that's how I see it too. They have all the bases covered. Although an additional arrest may not be imminent, it is possible. 

This morning on Headline News I heard the news anchor say that Casey Anthony was arrested before she had an opportunity to turn herself in because the vehicle she was in was spotted stopping under a bridge and she switched into someone else's vehicle.

Wonder if that's what the hoopla is all about.  Maybe whomever was driving the other car is the POI. 

The person in the other car is Robert Haney of McDonald Bail Bonds.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1786 on: October 15, 2008, 08:51:42 AM »

Geez George...just when I was beginning to have a little sympathy for you...you have to go and start with the Casey would not harm Caylee stuff again. 

ENOUGH FROM BOTH HIM AND CINDY!  STEP INTO REALITY, YOUR DAUGHTER KILLED YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER!!!!!
Cindy should hide her med's before she leaves.. I think george is taking them
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: October 15, 2008, 08:52:57 AM »

Hopefully Des will have more info from LP this morning.
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1788 on: October 15, 2008, 08:53:12 AM »

Cindy should hide her med's before she leaves.. I think george is taking them

I swear I was just thinking that!!!!!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: October 15, 2008, 08:53:35 AM »

I bet the Anthony's will be talking about Caylee being kidnapped even as they are hooking casey up to the needle
so sad, she left so many victims

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1790 on: October 15, 2008, 08:53:52 AM »

video is up   LOL

its other people we are watching

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1791 on: October 15, 2008, 08:53:53 AM »

I guess George took a extra gulp of Anthony kool aid this morning!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1792 on: October 15, 2008, 08:54:21 AM »

Those guys must be caseys NEW friends!!!!!!! 
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1793 on: October 15, 2008, 08:54:33 AM »

skinny little white guy is being charge with aggravated sexual assault

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: October 15, 2008, 08:55:17 AM »

I have been following this story since it broke. However odd it has played out in the media I think we have to remember that before any of this happened the Anthony's were a family just like any one of our familys. I know because my family was dysfucntional. My mother was an an abuser and I was adopted after the state stepped in and took me away. This after cigarette burns and broken bones. Now, back then didn't do anything to her and they had so much evidence against her. Child abuse has become more and more OK to talk about and even more OK to have punishment for. For that I am glad.

Now, I am not saying that our families are sociopaths and manipulators to the same extreme. But I do know that we all have family members that are just "out there" and who don't seem to grasp reality in the same light as we. We get to analyze and pick apart the statements in retrospect. Of course we can see the mistakes and the flubs they have made in their statements and actions. I think we fail to remember that as they were saying these things, they were not quite sure what was the truth. They were operating on what CaseyA was telling them and that was mainly digested by CindyA and then turned into defending CaseyA.

It is very possible the attorneys told them to look supportive in the beginning. As we can see now, that support has really only remained with CindyA. I have a son who is 11. He's always been by my side and everyone calls him a Momma's boy. However, he can look me in the eye and lie right to my face. He has an extreme anger issue (due to an abusive father). He suffers from extremely low self image and self esteem. He has anxiety over very simple things. He hits himself and trys to hurt his arms and legs by scratching. So, you are probably saying, YIKES. I've said it too. Underneath all of this turmoil is a very sweet boy. His father during a standard visit (we are divorced) took a garden hoe to his back and beat him in their front yard. He was 7 then. It has been a very very long haul trying to get him healed. He had a hard time in school after this incident. He's been to therapy, he's been on medication. He is the one thing in my life that I will always have to defend or promote because I know him deep down to the core. Now, I place him in a situation like CaseyA. As a mother, loving him, trying to get him to overcome these issues, wow, it is HARD. Do I enable him? Yes, I am guilty of that. Do I indulge him? Yes, guilty. Do I make decisions on what is easier than what is right? Sometimes. If he were facing murder charges, would I be there for him? Would I be acting like CindyA? Maybe. I would be so confused and hurt but the love that I have for him wouldn't go away. And when everyone else is turning their back, who will be there? This is my baby boy, the one I rocked to sleep, the one I dressed up for Halloween, the one I made heart shaped  pancakes for on a rainy day.

I'm not saying that CindyA is right or justified in her perceptions. I only know that her position as CaseyA's mom is a very difficult one, for reasons we are now aware and reasons that we do not know.

People like to place blame, just look at the Salem Witch Hunts. Should CindyA have washed those pants? NO. Did she know she was covering up a crime? Possibly. Is she delusional? Perhaps. In looking at her actions, she is walking that fine line between abandonment and unconditional love. Personally I think it is a sad place to be. We get to analyze these events with logic. She was speaking out of emotion.

If my son were in the same situation, knowing that he possibly killed my grandaughter, I of course would act differently. I couldn't trust him, I would have a hard time looking him in the eye, I would be angry, I would feel disgust, rage and broken. However, I would still be his mother and I would still love him.

I do not want to offend anyone with this post. I just wanted to share a different viewpoint. I believe CaseyA should be punished to the maximum extent for her crimes. As a therapist I hear familes in turmoil over much less. With CaseyA out of the house, I am hoping that CindyA will heal and get her head on straight. She needs rest as she has been on an emotional rollercoaster for years. I fear she doesn't know how to get off.

Lissa

luckycharmprincess, that was a post right from your heart. I do feel your pain and heartache and I can understand where your empathy comes from. I do have to disagree with you about the support issue. I feel George has supported his daughter as much as Cindy. Because he testified before the GJ, it does not mean he doesn't support her.

I'll keep you and your son in my prayers as I do all our monkeys here.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1795 on: October 15, 2008, 08:55:33 AM »

What? He is saying this now? Today? WTF?

They are all crazy. Donations are pouring in. THAT is what the Anthony's are worried about. 

Well, sigh, I guess posters like Rob had it right. George is not to be trusted. I really thought he had come around and was out of denial. Doing the right thing for Caylee is also doing the right thing for Casey and everyone else in that family. Protecting her from facing the consequences of her actions is NOT in her best interest. That is her problem and has been -- I suspect since early childhood. Let her face the consequences for her actions. Let her learn a lesson. If they had done that consistently from a young age, this might not have gotten so out of control. George and Cindy can love Casey but still not support her actions!

I remember you, Caylee.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1796 on: October 15, 2008, 08:55:47 AM »

Did George go home last might? In the interview he is near a basketball net and 1 car garage that aren't his, is he outside next door?

Video 9 is showing some other getting arraigned now.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17719358/index.html
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: October 15, 2008, 08:56:05 AM »

Hopefully Des will have more info from LP this morning.

I've got about 30 pages to catch up on from last night somehow between meetings today... did Des or HH have anything to say from LP or HH's friend that anyone can recall?

Thanks for any updates!!
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #1798 on: October 15, 2008, 08:56:56 AM »

I'm watching 9 and its HORRIBLY choppy on my end! Is anyone else having this issue??

Are there any other live broadcast links? Thanks in advance Smile
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: October 15, 2008, 08:57:05 AM »

I guess George took a extra gulp of Anthony kool aid this morning!
Welcome to the "Twilight Zone".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.