April 20, 2024, 02:26:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 427174 times)
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1900 on: October 15, 2008, 09:42:48 AM »

For those who logged off last night and wondering what the heck happened, uhhhhh it was a full moon and some of the monkeys got testy and one was banned for putting a naughty picture up then signing out real quick.

No one is allowed to mention politics or they will get the big red button, which I had never seen before. Nice to see that we can all speak our minds and there is a moderator here to protect us from the trolls out there. As for the testyness, blame it on excitement and the pull of the waves and move on. We all love each other here even though we disagree on points, heck that's what makes it interesting!! 

There is a political thread at Scared Monkeys: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=5.0   Please reserve politics for posts on that board.

It's notoriously testy there, so you'll feel more at home, anyway!   

Wow.  So if someone mentions politics they are banned from this site?

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: October 15, 2008, 09:43:10 AM »

Has anyone heard if Tim is searching today?
<SNIP>
GRACE: Tim, are you going to resume searching or not?

MILLER: Nancy, we don`t have a choice. I mean, right now, with the evidence that apparently has came down, it`s -- you know, it looks like it`s apparent there`s a body out there. And for no reason to -- to try to put Casey through no more pain, Caylee`s little body needs to be found. I mean, this little girl needs to be found. The community needs that closure...

GRACE: So is that a yes?

MILLER: Yes. Caylee`s body needs to be found and...

GRACE: So are you going to continue searching?

MILLER: The search, Nancy, will be larger than any search I feel we have ever done in history. Yes. The answer is yes.
I don't believe he said when

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/14/ng.01.html

Also at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.0

Thank you Blonde!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: October 15, 2008, 09:43:32 AM »

Has anyone seen or heard from George?

there are several small videos posted a page or so back...looks like he was home last night

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1903 on: October 15, 2008, 09:44:37 AM »

I just watched Cindy on Today show.  The woman is seriously delusional and arrogant as all get out.

She hopes for a speedy trial?  Well, so do we.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: October 15, 2008, 09:45:08 AM »

i guess what i find the most hard to understand is if casey just wanted to party, and caylee was getting in her way, then wht didnt she just leave her with her grandmother?

to punish her mother...as she was jealous of Cindy's love for Caylee.....IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: October 15, 2008, 09:45:17 AM »

HELLO??!! Who got the button??
Glad I went to bed......

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: October 15, 2008, 09:45:42 AM »

Does anyone have a link to George interview this morning???

I am so mad at him.  I thought he came to his senses
George's interview link
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7648812&version=1&locale=EN-US

HEY  GEORGE;   I dont want to scare you, but "those people" who took your grand daughter......sleeping in a bedroom down the hall from you. 

Get a Freakin Clue, You Moron
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1907 on: October 15, 2008, 09:45:43 AM »

i guess what i find the most hard to understand is if casey just wanted to party, and caylee was getting in her way, then wht didnt she just leave her with her grandmother?

bananajam I think in a way - you answer your own question. There is more to the motive than partying.

My theory is - Casey hated her mother more than she loved her daughter. Couple that with the rage from the "choking" fight on the night of the 15th and Caylee paid the price.

This is a "combo" case. Not one factor "pushed" Casey over the edge - the momentum was building and was bound to happen. When Casey is looking at missing child sites, and spending more time on Facebook than with her daughter, it leads normal reasonable people to see that the factors were there, and it was just a matter of time.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: October 15, 2008, 09:46:32 AM »

I like reading everyones posts ...  But it sure would be nice to get an answer to a question from any of you all out there, I answer yours.

Tony...what was our question? I just jumped on and have not read back??

I was asking if the today show had already occured and whether George was at the house.
Thanks you all!

and I see both were answered

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1909 on: October 15, 2008, 09:46:51 AM »

Does anyone believe that Casey will talk to LE and offer any additional information in an effort to keep her butt alive?

Frankly, I think she is fully prepared to sit and keep her mouth shut forever!!! I had an interesting conversation with a friend in LE yesterday after Casey was arraigned.  He said that LE have some wonderful ways to avoid Miranda when they have an inmate in custody.  Now that she is confined, LE can stop by as frequently as they want and place all kinds of ideas in her sick little mind. They can constantly remind her of what her future is really going to be like and make it sound as bad as possible, in hopes that some of this will stick in her head and make her want to wheel and deal with them.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1910 on: October 15, 2008, 09:47:47 AM »

For anyone who did not follow this yesterday or missed it during the excitement -- RE: The dress found and why I for one do NOT think it is related to the Caylee Anthony case. I realize that Tim Miller said the find was made by searchers working with TES. David Lohr says something different. I think both of them are correct. Let me explain ... I e-mailed Mr. Lohr yesterday and he was kind enough to reply. He confirmed that the find was made by an independent search group that worked with TES during the first search. I also found a comment on Mr. Lohr's blog from Sat, Oct. 11 that I believe was made by the person who found the dress and the same person who leaked the find to David Lohr. Sorry, this is so long, but I keeping hearing about the dress and just wanted to get this info out there again.

-- Here is David Lohr's blog on ID Channel Web site: http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/page/4/

Caylee Anthony - The Scoop Behind The Dress
If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, you'll recall that she made a big deal out of the discovery of a dress - similar to a dress of Caylee's - that was "just found" near the airport. During the show, Grace interviewed Tim Miller, who mentioned that the find had been leaked to a member of the media. I am that member of the media and I can provide you with the details of that find.

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that he was with a group who found a child's dress in an area, not far from the airport - that was identical to the dress that Caylee is wearing in photo #3 at the following web link: www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html.

Texas EquuSearch did not make the find. It was found by an independant search group that had helped out in the first search for Caylee.The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress.

After receiving the email, I contacted Tim to confirm the find. As you can imagine, Tim was quite upset that the information had been leaked. Not only that, but he was also upset because the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol.

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. He also said that the dress was "too big" for Caylee. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area.

I remember you, Caylee.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: October 15, 2008, 09:48:20 AM »

Drugged up Cindy said it all when she said she loved caylee more than casey on the Today Show

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: October 15, 2008, 09:49:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  I just watched Cindy on the Today...why do people keep putting her on TV????  That is the worst she has ever looked.  And George...saw the new video of him...grrr!!  Here I thought he was finally coming around but no.  And if I hear one more time that the truth will come out in the end and everyone will understand why Casey acted the way she did I will scream.  She had every opportunity in the world to tell the truth and she didnt.  LE gave her so many chances and she blew it and no shes being charged with murder. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: October 15, 2008, 09:49:32 AM »

bananajam I think in a way - you answer your own question. There is more to the motive than partying.

My theory is - Casey hated her mother more than she loved her daughter. Couple that with the rage from the "choking" fight on the night of the 15th and Caylee paid the price.

This is a "combo" case. Not one factor "pushed" Casey over the edge - the momentum was building and was bound to happen. When Casey is looking at missing child sites, and spending more time on Facebook than with her daughter, it leads normal reasonable people to see that the factors were there, and it was just a matter of time.

I wonder if Casey has access to a TV so she can see the part of Cindy's interview this morning where she says "I loved that little girl more than I loved my own daughter"...
Not that she would be surprised to hear this, but I would like her to hear it nonetheless.

(Morning Rob!)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: October 15, 2008, 09:49:35 AM »

Tim says he feels this will be the biggest search he has ever had!!  Any idea of when?

Hi Sunny - I watch NG at 10 pm again, and Tim only confirmed that he would search - but did not say when.

Hi Rob...thanks.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1915 on: October 15, 2008, 09:50:00 AM »

Drugged up Cindy said it all when she said she loved caylee more than casey on the Today Show

I don't believe Cindy can love anyone. She is a control freak who only loves herself. Again, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: October 15, 2008, 09:50:09 AM »

I just watched Cindy on Today show.  The woman is seriously delusional and arrogant as all get out.

She hopes for a speedy trial?  Well, so do we.

I sat here amazed that she can say there was never any hint of child neglect or lack of love from Casey - didn't we hear her threaten on the first 911 call that she was going to take custody of the child precisely because of that?  And I'm sure that was not the first time that was threatened either. During KC's conversation with Lee she repeats the fact that CA told her she was an unfit mother......
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1917 on: October 15, 2008, 09:50:31 AM »

I thought Cindy said that Casey loved Caylee more than She (Cindy) loved Casey......
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1918 on: October 15, 2008, 09:50:37 AM »

crazybabyborg, I AM ALL ready to lock.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1919 on: October 15, 2008, 09:50:54 AM »

to punish her mother...as she was jealous of Cindy's love for Caylee.....IMO

ya know, jagged as that pill is, i could swollow it, BUT, i do think there is a much more sinister plot to be heard...i have always felt that my mother loves my daughter more than she does me, but i am grateful for that, my daughter is lucky to have 2 moms..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.