March 28, 2024, 03:08:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 425814 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1920 on: October 15, 2008, 09:51:05 AM »

I wonder what Mr. Chuck has to say about George's about-face today.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: October 15, 2008, 09:51:21 AM »

Who's going to change threads?

Not me!  LOL.....j/k ya!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: October 15, 2008, 09:51:28 AM »

Does anyone believe that Casey will talk to LE and offer any additional information in an effort to keep her butt alive?

Frankly, I think she is fully prepared to sit and keep her mouth shut forever!!! I had an interesting conversation with a friend in LE yesterday after Casey was arraigned.  He said that LE have some wonderful ways to avoid Miranda when they have an inmate in custody.  Now that she is confined, LE can stop by as frequently as they want and place all kinds of ideas in her sick little mind. They can constantly remind her of what her future is really going to be like and make it sound as bad as possible, in hopes that some of this will stick in her head and make her want to wheel and deal with them.

I would think that Casey's inferior counsel and her parents are probably telling her that there is NO WAY that she will get the death penalty... creating some false confidence, and if this is the case, then nom I don't think that she would talk.  I don't think she would talk either way.  With or without the possibility of the DP.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: October 15, 2008, 09:51:49 AM »

Drugged up Cindy said it all when she said she loved caylee more than casey on the Today Show

You can almost believe her.  Cindy's idea of love is letting the person you love the most be murdered and dumped in the woods and forget about them and ohhh yeah....protect the person who killed them.  That is how truly warped she is !!!!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: October 15, 2008, 09:51:50 AM »

Drugged up Cindy said it all when she said she loved caylee more than casey on the Today Show

I don't believe Cindy can love anyone. She is a control freak who only loves herself. Again, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

I am convinced they don't know the meaning of love. If they loved Caylee-they would not allow her body to lay out there ...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: October 15, 2008, 09:52:11 AM »

Does anyone believe that Casey will talk to LE and offer any additional information in an effort to keep her butt alive?

Frankly, I think she is fully prepared to sit and keep her mouth shut forever!!! I had an interesting conversation with a friend in LE yesterday after Casey was arraigned.  He said that LE have some wonderful ways to avoid Miranda when they have an inmate in custody.  Now that she is confined, LE can stop by as frequently as they want and place all kinds of ideas in her sick little mind. They can constantly remind her of what her future is really going to be like and make it sound as bad as possible, in hopes that some of this will stick in her head and make her want to wheel and deal with them.

And if she does talk- what then- who is going to be able to believe a word she ever says?
Unless she directly leads them to the body......   but I think the alligators took that a long time ago.....
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1926 on: October 15, 2008, 09:53:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  I just watched Cindy on the Today...why do people keep putting her on TV????  That is the worst she has ever looked.  And George...saw the new video of him...grrr!!  Here I thought he was finally coming around but no.  And if I hear one more time that the truth will come out in the end and everyone will understand why Casey acted the way she did I will scream.  She had every opportunity in the world to tell the truth and she didnt.  LE gave her so many chances and she blew it and no shes being charged with murder. 

I'm sick of seeing her myself.  Casey is simply going to thrive on this; Her parents continued support and love.

I'm glad for it, actually.  They do nothing but feed her arrogance, therefore Casey will never plea out of this one.  Speedy trial and all!   Her arrogance will get her even more time in prison.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: October 15, 2008, 09:53:16 AM »

I thought Cindy said that Casey loved Caylee more than She (Cindy) loved Casey......

Anna, I think you are right.

Boy, that doesn't say much for anyone in that family.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1928 on: October 15, 2008, 09:54:36 AM »

i guess what i am trying to say is that i believe casey did all of this for the attention...and it worked, just not how she wanted it to...think about it for a sec... if your child is missing, or dead, isnt that the ultimate attention getter? munchausends by proxy?
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1929 on: October 15, 2008, 09:54:53 AM »

Morning Monkeys,
I am wondering if the Anthony's have been given legal advice to stick to the Caylee-is-alive story....
I think GA showed some courage yesterday but I do understand their need to protect their daughter - I would not want to be in their shoes - STILL, my god they are not completely stupid, they must know that little Caylee is deceased.   That's why I wonder if they are sticking to this crazy story because they have been advised it's the only way to keep "reasonable doubt" in the picture?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1930 on: October 15, 2008, 09:55:13 AM »

I guess George is back to this ->

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: October 15, 2008, 09:55:24 AM »

OK..I THINK i know what they will try to say when this goes to trial....

IMO...I will bet that Casey has told her family, Baez, etc..that ZG kidnapped Caylee..and she needed "certain" items from the store... So, knowing that she had no money, she stole from Amy, etc to give these things to Zanny so she would not harm Caylee...she lied to the cops because Zanny told her to...That Zanny planted evidence in her car while it was parked at Amscot so that she could frame Casey for doing this, and make off with her kid...

That is why Baez said that we would all understand why these things were done when all of it comes out... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

What do yall think?

"God dont like ugly"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1932 on: October 15, 2008, 09:55:34 AM »

I thought Cindy said that Casey loved Caylee more than She (Cindy) loved Casey......

She said that? That is sick in any context. No wonder this happened. Good greasy gravy!!! (That is my substitute cuss phrase.)

I remember you, Caylee.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1933 on: October 15, 2008, 09:55:36 AM »

For those who logged off last night and wondering what the heck happened, uhhhhh it was a full moon and some of the monkeys got testy and one was banned for putting a naughty picture up then signing out real quick.

No one is allowed to mention politics or they will get the big red button, which I had never seen before. Nice to see that we can all speak our minds and there is a moderator here to protect us from the trolls out there. As for the testyness, blame it on excitement and the pull of the waves and move on. We all love each other here even though we disagree on points, heck that's what makes it interesting!! 

There is a political thread at Scared Monkeys: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=5.0   Please reserve politics for posts on that board.

It's notoriously testy there, so you'll feel more at home, anyway!   

Wow.  So if someone mentions politics they are banned from this site?

No. But if someone puts up offensive pictures of a candidate, offends other posters, and is repeatedly warned (# of repeats depend on what kind of day it's been), then look for their avatar to be replaced with the big red button. Klaas always has great judgement about when she pulls that out! 

This thread isn't the place for political commentary.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: October 15, 2008, 09:56:36 AM »

i guess what i am trying to say is that i believe casey did all of this for the attention...and it worked, just not how she wanted it to...think about it for a sec... if your child is missing, or dead, isnt that the ultimate attention getter? munchausends by proxy?

Funny that you bring that up... they were talking about that on my radio station this morning (are you in Mass. by any chance?) but I beleive that they were saying that with Munchausens (sp?) there is usually much more of a history of the child being ill, hurt, etc, and the mother saving the child, or being the "poor" caretaker, which wasn't the case in this situation.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1935 on: October 15, 2008, 09:57:07 AM »

This whole entire thing makes absolutely no sense.
First of all they keep saying someone took Caylee.
Then Baez said yesterday , when this is all over, we will sit back and say "ah, now we understand"

Understand what?

And we know that LE has all kinds of evidence that we do not know about but what we do already know is enough to say the child is dead.

Some have made the "beloved caylee" and we all know that beloved means that person has passed on.

Yet George says this morning that caylee is still alive?  How George, please tell us with all that LE has just from the car, that you still expect us to believe that she is still here on earth ,breathing, eating, laughing, playing etc? You are such a moron.

And remember when Cindy said something about Caylee's life being in danger if Casey reported it? Well HELLO it was reported back in July and you still think she is alive?

This is the most screwed up family I have EVER heard of in my entire lifetime thus far. I think I could absolutely vomit at this point. I am no longer feeling sorry for ANY of them. Only Caylee. and I will be so happy when her body is found and brought back to them in their faces. But even then she will try and spin it that whoever took her killed her. Whatever... OK I think I am done venting

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: October 15, 2008, 09:57:24 AM »

What gets me the most is that they have known for years what a liar, thief and manipulater she is but they cant believe she would do anything to her daughter.  The denial just goes on and on.  In the wftv interview the anchor woman asks her what she thought when she sees the video of her daughter buying the stuff a Target with the stolen checks and Cindy says we dont watch tv and we dont talk about those things so we dont upset Casey and she stays focused  Well theres the problem woman...hello...you let everything go so long that it ended with murder.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1937 on: October 15, 2008, 09:57:58 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html

Here's something to think about...why do you all think that most of the pictures released of Caylee/Casey was when Caylee was much younger....there are very few pictures of them (Casey/Caylee) when she was actually two years old...

this is what I think at one time Casey was a good mother but, something changed her lifestyle and, Caylee just didn't fit in anymore as sad as that is....just my opinion and, curious as to what others think
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1938 on: October 15, 2008, 09:58:12 AM »

I REALLY AND TRULY cannot see how, but I really beleive that Cindy beleives Casey's lies..and I beleive that she thinks Caylee is alive..I really do..and I think when the reality finally hits her, she will kill herself..I really do.....

"God dont like ugly"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: October 15, 2008, 09:58:32 AM »

I wonder what Mr. Chuck has to say about George's about-face today.

He will have some far fetched excuse. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.