March 28, 2024, 10:45:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 425836 times)
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1960 on: October 15, 2008, 10:07:04 AM »

CA had Caylee's dress with her this morning on Today Show.  She said the dress they found was not Caylee's since she had Caylee's dress right there.  I suppose LE may have shown the dress that was found to the Anthonys for identification.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1961 on: October 15, 2008, 10:07:23 AM »

i guess what i find the most hard to understand is if casey just wanted to party, and caylee was getting in her way, then wht didnt she just leave her with her grandmother?

to punish her mother...as she was jealous of Cindy's love for Caylee.....IMO

ya know, jagged as that pill is, i could swollow it, BUT, i do think there is a much more sinister plot to be heard...i have always felt that my mother loves my daughter more than she does me, but i am grateful for that, my daughter is lucky to have 2 moms..

My mom always told me that if she was in a situation where she had to save either me or her own mother, she'd pick her own mother.  I don't know how she feels about her grandkids.. I think she's using them to redeem herself..  she wasn't a very good mother. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1962 on: October 15, 2008, 10:07:29 AM »

Who's going to change threads?

Not me!  LOL.....j/k ya!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE me me me ... it is ALL about ME! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1963 on: October 15, 2008, 10:07:35 AM »

The only big defense can be the attorney they hire to defend Casey. Yes, they can challenge the evidence..that is what they should do...won't work.  They can challenge the detectives...won't work...Anthony's called them for help and then lied to them.  It's all on record...Casey lying and lying and then admitting she lied.   

I would not be surprised if a big name came in to defend Casey...it's another trial of the century and it's great publicity.  The only thing that will help Casey this time is if Zenadia walks in carrying Casey in her arms and plops her down in front of everyone...if that happens I would gladly eat crow because that would mean that precious child is still alive.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: October 15, 2008, 10:07:47 AM »

i guess what i am trying to say is that i believe casey did all of this for the attention...and it worked, just not how she wanted it to...think about it for a sec... if your child is missing, or dead, isnt that the ultimate attention getter? munchausends by proxy?

Funny that you bring that up... they were talking about that on my radio station this morning (are you in Mass. by any chance?) but I beleive that they were saying that with Munchausens (sp?) there is usually much more of a history of the child being ill, hurt, etc, and the mother saving the child, or being the "poor" caretaker, which wasn't the case in this situation.

im in tn. but i am glad to hear someone else is talking about this...but caylee was only 2 and a half years old, so there really couldnt have been that much of a history...casey is not the type to deal with a sick child anyway, that was cindys job....but casey did tell people that caylees father died in a car crash and on the way to caylees birthday party even...thats definatly a "feel sorry for me and caylee" embellishment...there are probably several other instances like that as well..

I think really she is just a sociopath.  Incapeable of empathy and completely self absorbed.  Just pure evil.
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1965 on: October 15, 2008, 10:08:33 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17715560/detail.html

if you look closely at these images/pictures you'll see that those pants that Casey had on yesterday were the charcoal grey that George describes in his interview...she continues to wear the items of clothing that she knows is in question....as far as to what she was wearing when she last saw Caylee and, the sun glasses and clothing that she stole from Target with Amys' checks....anyone care to guess why ?? ??

I have my opinion but, wish to hold it and, get some of your thoughts on this....
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1966 on: October 15, 2008, 10:10:27 AM »

I have my thoughts on that, but I can't post them here 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1967 on: October 15, 2008, 10:10:52 AM »

There is no way the dress that was found is Caylee's dress unless she had 2 of them. In the photo Caylee looks like 18 monthes or so and the dress fits her in the shoulder area. No way a size 6.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1968 on: October 15, 2008, 10:11:02 AM »

if you look closely at these images/pictures you'll see that those pants that Casey had on yesterday were the charcoal grey that George describes in his interview...she continues to wear the items of clothing that she knows is in question....as far as to what she was wearing when she last saw Caylee and, the sun glasses and clothing that she stole from Target with Amys' checks....anyone care to guess why ?? ??

I have my opinion but, wish to hold it and, get some of your thoughts on this....

I really don't think those were the same pants. Cindy reportedly turned them over to LE and I'm sure no evidence will be released before the trial is over.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1969 on: October 15, 2008, 10:11:23 AM »

She is making a statement: "I don't give a f***."

She has made the one loud and clear IMO from day one. 

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1970 on: October 15, 2008, 10:12:00 AM »

It's really gross to wear clothes that had the smell of decomp on them!   My opinion is that she feels she did nothing wrong and she has no shame.

Lisa
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1971 on: October 15, 2008, 10:12:03 AM »

Its like she is rubbing what she did in everyones face.  Shes still trying to get at people and punish them, especially Amy for turning her in.  I bet Amy wants to Puke everytime she sees her on tv wearing all the stolen stuff

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1972 on: October 15, 2008, 10:12:22 AM »

For anyone who did not follow this yesterday or missed it during the excitement -- RE: The dress found and why I for one do NOT think it is related to the Caylee Anthony case. I realize that Tim Miller said the find was made by searchers working with TES. David Lohr says something different. I think both of them are correct. Let me explain ... I e-mailed Mr. Lohr yesterday and he was kind enough to reply. He confirmed that the find was made by an independent search group that worked with TES during the first search. I also found a comment on Mr. Lohr's blog from Sat, Oct. 11 that I believe was made by the person who found the dress and the same person who leaked the find to David Lohr. Sorry, this is so long, but I keeping hearing about the dress and just wanted to get this info out there again.

-- Here is David Lohr's blog on ID Channel Web site: http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/page/4/

Caylee Anthony - The Scoop Behind The Dress
If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, you'll recall that she made a big deal out of the discovery of a dress - similar to a dress of Caylee's - that was "just found" near the airport. During the show, Grace interviewed Tim Miller, who mentioned that the find had been leaked to a member of the media. I am that member of the media and I can provide you with the details of that find.

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that he was with a group who found a child's dress in an area, not far from the airport - that was identical to the dress that Caylee is wearing in photo #3 at the following web link: www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html.

Texas EquuSearch did not make the find. It was found by an independant search group that had helped out in the first search for Caylee.The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress.

After receiving the email, I contacted Tim to confirm the find. As you can imagine, Tim was quite upset that the information had been leaked. Not only that, but he was also upset because the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol.

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. He also said that the dress was "too big" for Caylee. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area.

BUMP

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1973 on: October 15, 2008, 10:12:27 AM »

KC is an attention seeking narcissist who will do ANYTHING to grab the limelight. Remember when she was first jailed and she told her friend that she saw her mother on tv and all she talked about was Caylee? She wasn't going to let THAT happen again!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1974 on: October 15, 2008, 10:12:34 AM »

I'm not sure about the pants, but the sunglasses for sure.  I truly think that it is her big "F*** YOU" to everyone.  She may not be very smart, but she is shrewd and calculating and I believe that her keeping these items and wearing them for everyone to see is a very defiant, "I will continue to do whatever I feel like" shot at everyone who is watching.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1975 on: October 15, 2008, 10:13:17 AM »

Did anyone figure out if George went to work yesterday or stayed at the house?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1976 on: October 15, 2008, 10:13:43 AM »

IMO, Casey tried to get back at anyone that crossed her the wrong way.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1977 on: October 15, 2008, 10:14:15 AM »

i guess what i am trying to say is that i believe casey did all of this for the attention...and it worked, just not how she wanted it to...think about it for a sec... if your child is missing, or dead, isnt that the ultimate attention getter? munchausends by proxy?

Funny that you bring that up... they were talking about that on my radio station this morning (are you in Mass. by any chance?) but I beleive that they were saying that with Munchausens (sp?) there is usually much more of a history of the child being ill, hurt, etc, and the mother saving the child, or being the "poor" caretaker, which wasn't the case in this situation.

im in tn. but i am glad to hear someone else is talking about this...but caylee was only 2 and a half years old, so there really couldnt have been that much of a history...casey is not the type to deal with a sick child anyway, that was cindys job....but casey did tell people that caylees father died in a car crash and on the way to caylees birthday party even...thats definatly a "feel sorry for me and caylee" embellishment...there are probably several other instances like that as well..

I think really she is just a sociopath.  Incapeable of empathy and completely self absorbed.  Just pure evil.

i agree but there is always a motive, no matter how rediculous..
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1978 on: October 15, 2008, 10:14:36 AM »

I missed the today show interview is there a link for it somewhere I have been trying to catch up and read page 1 at the same time HAHA that is almost impossible!! Can someone please post it for me if there is I really would love to see that freak show.   TIA
this is why i hardly ever post in here....i say good morning....no one ever says anything back.....i asked a ? no one answers....i guess I havent been here long enough or something to get acknowlegement  oh well have a great day

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1979 on: October 15, 2008, 10:14:53 AM »

Well Baez is an idiot to let his client walk around and flaunt the things she stole. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.