April 23, 2024, 01:32:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #5  (Read 249094 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2008, 09:46:02 AM »

My choice:

User WhytheGirl = Angel Pristess = shango.

Hi Caps...Interesting...Just saw a post of her's today!

Can you tell us why?  TIA

I've been TRYING to catch up on my reading BUT doesn't always work that way, I want to ask a question without looking stupid but I guess I'm gonna look stupid anyways lol.. Is this topic alllll based on Natalee??? TIA.. Smile

Hi there!  Sorry it took me so long to answer you. Yes, this topic is based on Natalee.  These posters were posting on the FP of this forum in June 2005.  Each of them posted things that seemed cryptic and many other people that read the blog felt they were talking in code.  Some things they said made no sense at the beginning. As information began to trickle out and suspects were arrested many of the things they were posting began to make sense. 

Having said that, keep in mind that rarely will anyone in here agree with anything someone else thinks concerning Shango, Simian and others. This is a speculation thread about these posters and what did they really know. After almost 4 years I have come to the conclusion that much of it was a bunch of hooey.  I have been here so long working on this stuff that I can make pretty much anything and any theories fit these posts.  It is all up to interpretation.  If you spend time in here you will see that this is one of the most interesting forums here.  Some of our brightest thinkers are in here.  Thinking outside the box is a requirement actually.   I hope this helped to explain things a little better, if not...ask me.  If I don't know I promise you...someone else will. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2008, 10:14:19 AM »

Found this while looking for what Magnolia posted last night about Red and Klaas. Posting it here because there is mention of Shango...

From Grande...It appears to be an email from Charles Croes...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=397.360

Lively Case Discussion #529 10/2 - 10/7/2006
« Reply #372 on: October 03, 2006, 09:44:58 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am hoping to expand on this dialogue and the statements within,  therefore I am posting it for all to view...   

Please email me if you have anything further to add > tdbweb2003@yahoo.com

“Did you know that the missing girls family sent a private investigator to my home at midnight to do a voice analysis on me? Are you aware that this was done without preparing me beyond a phone call only moments prior to getting to the house. Are you also aware that these folks also did not come clean. They pretended to be doing a story for a major paper that was there to uncover the whole truth. And .. are you aware that the voice stress test came up 100% clean? did you know that? Are you aware that I have been grilled and questioned by (in excess of) 4 different groups? Are you aware that there was never a trace of variance nor was there ever any inkling of lack of anything but truth and cooperation? Did you know that? go back and do some real homewark. Get your facts straight. Find out that because I made the decision to help a mother during a terrible moment in her life that this same family took an oath to "Burn Aruba To The Ground" You can quote me on that to Mr. Judd. Are you aware that there was a concious effort made to destroy my business? We suffered cancellations and many other hardships and practically had to close our doors. Why? William it happened because we wanted to help. Practically all persons that interviewed me - manipulated my words to their comfort and to get to those persons most likely to be affected by the trash that was printed. I for one, canont cater to an Enquirer based culture. It is a waste of all our times.”

Grande: You stated... "are you aware that the voice stress test came up 100% clean? did you know that?"  I can't answer that as I am unaware of the context of this statement and who it refers too. Yourself or Joran?

“I refer to myself. I was asked many trick questions that appeared to be a part of a conversation and (try as they did) the test stayed completely in the "Green Zone" In other words, I did not lie and was not under stress in my coments. Why? Simple - nothing to gain from lying and everything to gain from helping a distraught family. Simply put, I told the truth. And equally as simply put, it was not a convenient thing for the family to have out there, so that truth was hidden. Not squashed, but hidden. I have nothing to hide from anyone that is earnest in their approach to me. Try to understand the horrible - beyond words - circumstances that existed and that we all lived through and imagine for a moment that as horrible as we all fealt, that we knew - or assumed - that the family suffered countless times more. We will talk again since I feel that the person that wrote the article about me also did not do his homework. I repeat the following question : "I am interested in your use of the word Shango. Perhaps you will find it in your heart to reveal this? Dig deep."

Grande: "I am interested in your use of the word Shango. Perhaps you will find it in your heart to reveal this? Dig deep." I appreciate your time again. The reference is to the Shango that posted on Scared Monkeys who presumably had inside information. The posts originated from an ISP in the Plantation,  Florida area, which coincidentally is the same are Gabriel Leo now lives and has for quite some time with Jairo and Myrna. Frankly, I felt that you were the source of the information in hopes of expediting the investigation, there in lies my motive for the reference, although looking back I regret making. Would you care to explain your use of the term "Mr. Judd"?

“Mr. Judd is what I started calling Beths husband. He was very judgmental about Aruba and its people and referred to us as: Island idiots Island Niggers Cock suckers Ass holes And on and on and on From Judge came Judd etc. He cooled his jets a little when he had an official complaint made against him for pushing a woman that was holding a baby. He is truly a Disney kind of guy. Quite a fellah”

Grande: “Sander's phone wasn't really lost was it? It was Sander's phone that was used to make that early morning phone call correct? If you can discount this I would be grateful.”

“Let me see if I can satisfy this apparent apetite you have for this matter with some truth and not speculation. HONEST AND PURE ANSWER: I do not know this and my inclination is to answer that up until today, no one is sure. Why do I say that? Consider that it was the principal reason that they called me that night. I was called to see if the phone was one of our company phones. It wasn't and after multiple questioning on that topic and reviewing our files repeatedly, we definately knew that the phone was not ours. After that, my involvement was more dedicated to being of assistance to the family and not to phone issues, with the exception of answering questions related to that topic. As big of a deal as it was at the onset, it seemed to die off - with all parties - not just one side or the other. So I canno0t discount or affirm your statement since I simply do not know and was not in the info loop regarding this issue…”

Grande: “Isn't this phone call a matter of  public record via the civil suit recently ruled against? Is it that you are just not willing to provide a detail like that…” 

“Yes it was Julia Renfro that he pushed. Real American Hero isn't he? Only other thing he could have done to "trump" that piece of bravado was to find a puppy to kick. Regarding details on phone calls, trust me that if I did have details about the phone call, I would be telling them to anyone that asked os asks today, however there is no reason to invent an interesting lie instead of telling the boring truth. There is just too much to be lost in hiding the truth. Regarding Geoffrey and drug use or selling and buying, I am completely and honestly not in that info loop. It did not get involved in her drug activities beyond being made aware by various persons (over time)that those activities existed. Is it true? DO NOT KNOW and WAS NOT THERE. My goal at the time was the goal to find her as soon as posible so I dedicated efforts to the imediate and not to events leading up to it. The Caribbean or anywhere else on earth has its' cultures, sub-cultures and their underground worlds. Since many island nations are small, those cultures and sub worlds are simply harder to hide and so much more obvious. Getting sucked into them is not hard on one hand and on the other, these cultures are so obvious to the naked eye that they can be easily avoided by the savvy or alert person. What happens is that there is an aspect that I call a "Delicious danger" and much like moths to flames, they are attractive to that small lurid side that resides in 99% of us. "No-one-will-know" is much too often the mistaken reasoning for entering into situations that should be avoided. if you are (as you say you are) committed to the truth, then you will have to walk the many mazes of deception and misinformation. Consider that in protecting the innocent, we have to assume that the innocent is just that - innocent. So .... Who was or is at fault? Which path would have been the best to take? Where will your enquiries lead you? Let me know, and remember a small script left behind by one of our most famouse historical figures; "Cerca Trova" My ability to visualize what would happen was nothing more than an analysis of the logical outcome. Consider what I had as information at the time: Mother and Step Father are looking for a lost daughter They have the finances to get on a provate jet and come here Mother is distraught Step father sits around sulking all the time Step father was against the girl taking the trip While not attractive, the girl is white and blonde Her chaperones are misteriously not being held responsible Her highschool friends did not go to her aid Her firends hop on a plane the following day and say bye to Aruba and ... She is seen leaving with three young men (strange thing to do) She says her mother is related to Hitler She insinuates she is a virgin She is said to be using drugs that evening The young man is an odd-ball at best The young man is articulate for his age and intelligent (off the scale). There is an air or aura of "things being hidden" by ALL SIDES. As the days followed the initial night of my involvement, I saw the group of people grow into a circus of those looking for attention. Anything and everything was coming out of the woodwork - most of it bull shitters. What good can come of this? What are the truths behind it all? Is it easy for a mother to admitt that her daughter is not 100% pure? Why would a step-father not be more supportive? Why so much drinking with the boys at night when the searches came to an end. Why so much talk about connections with (and I quote) The supreme highest person in America. Shortly after that Ms. Rice (USA) makes statements and consoles the parents. Did she do this to other parents in America? It all stunk to high heaven and it prompted me to make the statement that I did. If looked at from that point of view, it is a simple deduction and nothing more. I just happened to be at (hate this term) "Ground Zero". some day (perhaps) you and I will have an opportunity to talk face to face. You will realize then that the statements in Vanity Fair were actually an UNFAIR and VAIN way for a magazine to sell copies. I asked them twice for the copies of the final script to make sure that I was properly quoted. What did I get? A final edition only days before it was on the stands. This is the way America showed its face here. While not representative of the country, as a whole, it was not a pretty sight. Consider the cast of characters: Would you send Mr. Judd to represent the USA at the "Good-Guy" olympics? NOPE! Is it fair to say that a mother that goes through the anquish that she did might act in a manner that is not normal to her calmer side or persona? YEP! So you have two persons that for their own reasons are not at their best, yet we listen to their every word as if they were letters of gold. Think and if all else fails you, CERCA TROVA And know that to look for the truth is a good thing, however to tell it is both noble and sometimes not popular. you cought me at just the right momment on this topic. That is the only reason that I have taken to time to state what I did. Next time you meet that man or lady that wrote that piece about me (the one you gave me the link too) - tell that person that there is a mule in my back yard and that they are welcome to go there and kiss that mule. I only say that because the article is untruthfull and written by an obvious self serving personality. hope you arent the mule lover…”

Grande:  “I apreciate your response on all accounts. Please allow me a few moments to digest what you have written as I intend to fully respond. Have we dropped the Shango dialogue for any particular reason?”

“If we ever meet in person, I will share it with you. It has nothing to do with NH”

Grande: “Is there any chance you can expand on your latest response…”

“It is simple. In the religion that I practice, "Chango" is one of the more important Saints. Often times, people misuse that name or spell it incorrectly. That is a very bad thing to do . Kind of like mispelling Jesus. It is a personal thing. Nothing more. Cerca Trova”

Grande: “Did Gabriel post on your behalf?...”

“You are not the first one to ask me about Gabriel. I do not know a "Gabriel" and do not know what he/she posted. Want to fill me in? Wisdom - give that term solid thought. Wisdom certainly does not reside in this skull. YOu and I walk the same paths - only difference being that my point of view is that of the Carribean while your is that of your surroundings…”

Grande: “For as long as I can recall, Gabriel Leo has been accredited with 'jumping the fence' at the Van Der Sloots on that Tuesday morning (what a Tuesday it must have been, one you won't soon forget, regret on the other hand...) My understanding is that he wrote down Deepak's license plate prior to the Holloway/Twitty’s arriving. Quite honestly I was under the impression he was the one that assisted you in getting to the VDS residence at appx. 2:40am. Perhaps this picture of Gabriel http://i3.tinypic.com/169lvls.jpg will provide will evoke a memory. It is widely accepted that Gabriel was at the VDS residence the night the search was initiated…”

“It ws such a blurr that I try to only stick to the facts that I can aver to without hesitation and Gabrial isn't one of them.. Not saying the lad was't there, just saying I do not recall…”

Just some thoughts to ponder.  I bolded the things that are most signifigant concerning Shango...also remember we later learned that Gabe was not one of those that jumped the fence at the Sloots that night.  He was just one of the messengers that jumped on the bandwagon and it took off like lightning. Any Shango reader will recognize several of the terms I marked...keep thinking everyone. 
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2008, 10:17:11 AM »

My choice:

User WhytheGirl = Angel Pristess = shango.

Hi Caps...Interesting...Just saw a post of her's today!

Can you tell us why?  TIA

I've been TRYING to catch up on my reading BUT doesn't always work that way, I want to ask a question without looking stupid but I guess I'm gonna look stupid anyways lol.. Is this topic alllll based on Natalee??? TIA.. Smile

Hi there!  Sorry it took me so long to answer you. Yes, this topic is based on Natalee.  These posters were posting on the FP of this forum in June 2005.  Each of them posted things that seemed cryptic and many other people that read the blog felt they were talking in code.  Some things they said made no sense at the beginning. As information began to trickle out and suspects were arrested many of the things they were posting began to make sense. 

Having said that, keep in mind that rarely will anyone in here agree with anything someone else thinks concerning Shango, Simian and others. This is a speculation thread about these posters and what did they really know. After almost 4 years I have come to the conclusion that much of it was a bunch of hooey.  I have been here so long working on this stuff that I can make pretty much anything and any theories fit these posts.  It is all up to interpretation.  If you spend time in here you will see that this is one of the most interesting forums here.  Some of our brightest thinkers are in here.  Thinking outside the box is a requirement actually.   I hope this helped to explain things a little better, if not...ask me.  If I don't know I promise you...someone else will. 

Thank you for answering me and no need to be sorry. One of my questions is, Do you or anyone THINK this all BS of what they are saying? If i'm allowed to ask that

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2008, 10:28:21 AM »

Good Morning Poochy...From reading pages and pages this morning, I believe that Grande posted that email shortly after he got it. October 2006.

LOL...I had to go through pages to find it...

I have to say the more I read the more I get confused! Sometimes Charles sounds like Simain, sometimes Shango! Native Lingo made a post that sounded like it came straight from Charles...they all seem to be intertwined!

Caps posts about the power of the ping has me going on all those cell phones again...LOL

Mornin' Mum,

Yes, so very confusing - all of it. Even from June 2, 2005 when Charles made his 'far reaching implications for all involved'  statement:

Author: Charles (—.setardsl.aw)Date: 06-02-05 09:01There are issues in this case that can go beyond the obvious in their implications.It will take time for all the information regarding this lovely child to come out. Some of it will be hard to handle and some of it will be expected. With regards to the family of this missing child, my prayers are with you.I was with them on the first night they arrived to ARuba (looking for their daughter) from midnight until 5:30 AM and have kept in touch. In my opinion, this issue has far reaching implications for all those involved.I wish all of us strength --charles  -- arubafastphones.com.com

Didn't Sen. Bacchus make a similar statement about her disappearance?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2008, 10:38:05 AM »

Good Morning Poochy...From reading pages and pages this morning, I believe that Grande posted that email shortly after he got it. October 2006.

I have to say the more I read the more I get confused! Sometimes Charles sounds like Simain, sometimes Shango! Native Lingo made a post that sounded like it came straight from Charles...they all seem to be intertwined!

Caps posts about the power of the ping has me going on all those cell phones again...LOL

Mornin' Mum,

Yes, so very confusing - all of it. Even from June 2, 2005 when Charles made his 'far reaching implications for all involved'  statement:

Author: Charles (—.setardsl.aw)Date: 06-02-05 09:01There are issues in this case that can go beyond the obvious in their implications.It will take time for all the information regarding this lovely child to come out. Some of it will be hard to handle and some of it will be expected. With regards to the family of this missing child, my prayers are with you.I was with them on the first night they arrived to ARuba (looking for their daughter) from midnight until 5:30 AM and have kept in touch. In my opinion, this issue has far reaching implications for all those involved.I wish all of us strength --charles  -- arubafastphones.com.com

Not sure...hopefully some-one with a better memory will...or I will see what I can find!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2008, 10:39:25 AM »

Brandy
I think a lot of it is BS.  Some of it is a distraction from the truth.  If you ever read some of my previous comments on this subject..and there are many...LOL...you will see that each poster gives you info on some things that are or eventually were found to be correct. Keep in mind that by saying "correct" I mean from a standpoint of what we know to be correct.  It does not mean it is the truth in this case at all... just that there are facts to support one idea or another.  When reading Shango or Simian or any other poster from the FP I always stress it is the "context" of the post that is important.  If you have no idea what the other "messengers" are talking about then you can not say it is this or that.  Of course, this too leads to many possible scenarios because on the FP it may take a few minutes for a response to a comment to be posted.  You have to sort through it all and you have to do it over and over again.  It is very tedious work but interesting at the same time. 

Let me ask you a question now....how much time have you spent reading the Shango posts?  BTW this is not a loaded question at all so don't fear your answer.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: October 23, 2008, 10:42:24 AM »

Mornin' Mum,

Yes he did. Something about it goes beyond the obvious.  Yep it sure did.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2008, 10:42:40 AM »

Another one I found this morning...

Lively Case Discussion #626 5/22 - 5/23/2007
« Reply #383 on: May 22, 2007, 09:29:13 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1156.msg166604#msg166604

Quote from: "klaasend"

So who's French?

Tito Lacle?

Julia Renfo?

Anyone else with a French sounding name?  We know Jossy is not French.

Quote from: "sharon"

I'm too tired to look now -- but is it possible the fetid mongrel remark was made in reference to the Simian 'doppleganger'??

Did Charles Croes have a problem with Tito?? 

I know Shango was pretty confrontational with Simian -- but this was flat out rude 

So...Sandrak is still MIA??? Just another name from Marvel

Quote from “Anna”

Sharon,

YES!!!  As a matter of fact, SandraK is yet another name from Marvel.  You are the only other person who has noticed that that I have seen post!  And that is why I always thought that she and Charles Croes were in the Shango business together.  I wondered if she was Simian or what but always thought because of her also being a character in Marvel that perhaps she was connected to Shango in some manner as well.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2008, 10:46:51 AM »

What a very good hint there.  You have become a master. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: October 23, 2008, 10:48:46 AM »

Another one I found this morning...

Lively Case Discussion #626 5/22 - 5/23/2007
« Reply #383 on: May 22, 2007, 09:29:13 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1156.msg166604#msg166604

Quote from: "klaasend"

So who's French?

Tito Lacle?

Julia Renfo?

Anyone else with a French sounding name?  We know Jossy is not French.

Quote from: "sharon"

I'm too tired to look now -- but is it possible the fetid mongrel remark was made in reference to the Simian 'doppleganger'??

Did Charles Croes have a problem with Tito?? 

I know Shango was pretty confrontational with Simian -- but this was flat out rude 

So...Sandrak is still MIA??? Just another name from Marvel

Quote from “Anna”

Sharon,

YES!!!  As a matter of fact, SandraK is yet another name from Marvel.  You are the only other person who has noticed that that I have seen post!  And that is why I always thought that she and Charles Croes were in the Shango business together.  I wondered if she was Simian or what but always thought because of her also being a character in Marvel that perhaps she was connected to Shango in some manner as well.

LOL  You are really going to confuse everyone now.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: October 23, 2008, 11:04:26 AM »

LOL...I confused myself this morning...

We know that IFA peeps were involved as early as June 5th, with the search, does anyone recall how quickly that Strategic Task Force was formed?

Just trying to figure out if this was a concerted effort or as Sharon said "a game".
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: October 23, 2008, 11:12:48 AM »

Mornin' Mum,

Yes he did. Something about it goes beyond the obvious.  Yep it sure did.

-snipped- (www.al.com link no longer brings up the article)

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/07/aruba-accuses-us-government-of.html

Senator Spencer Bachus
U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details. "The circumstances were disturbing," said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI's involvement. "I can't get into it, but it's something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off." http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/inde...4200.xml&coll=2

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: October 23, 2008, 11:29:58 AM »

I always thought that Bachus' comment related to 'the bullet' in Beth's book.

iirc, the bullet was when she learned that Joran was NOT a vacationing student from Holland as the MB students told her, but rather a local who liked to hit on female tourists.

That's when Beth realized the far reaching implications 

imoo

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: October 23, 2008, 11:31:55 AM »

Brandy
I think a lot of it is BS.  Some of it is a distraction from the truth.  If you ever read some of my previous comments on this subject..and there are many...LOL...you will see that each poster gives you info on some things that are or eventually were found to be correct. Keep in mind that by saying "correct" I mean from a standpoint of what we know to be correct.  It does not mean it is the truth in this case at all... just that there are facts to support one idea or another.  When reading Shango or Simian or any other poster from the FP I always stress it is the "context" of the post that is important.  If you have no idea what the other "messengers" are talking about then you can not say it is this or that.  Of course, this too leads to many possible scenarios because on the FP it may take a few minutes for a response to a comment to be posted.  You have to sort through it all and you have to do it over and over again.  It is very tedious work but interesting at the same time. 

Let me ask you a question now....how much time have you spent reading the Shango posts?  BTW this is not a loaded question at all so don't fear your answer.

I have spent some time reading it. ITS VERY CONFUSING TO ME. lol.. That's why i asked if it was about Natalee or not.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #154 on: October 23, 2008, 11:36:24 AM »

iirc, the bullet was when she learned that Joran was NOT a vacationing student from Holland as the MB students told her, but rather a local who liked to hit on female tourists.

imoo

Knowing that Bacchus is a congressman and some of the committees he has been on I think it would be something involving the State department business.  As in, Natalee was with the 3 perps, but the connections the Sloots have is more powerful than anything the family had on their side.  We know the info about the DEA, NSA using Aruba as a listening post for Chavez, and the mafia connections.  Therefore, I would say Bacchus was referring to circumstances being such that not even the USA would be able to do much for Natalee because of the circumstances at the time in other parts of the world.  Bigger fish to fry...as I always say.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: October 23, 2008, 11:44:09 AM »

Brandy

I have spent some time reading it. ITS VERY CONFUSING TO ME. lol.. That's why i asked if it was about Natalee or not.

I'm very confused by more than just these code talkers. I'm confused because i read Natalee mom (Beth) hired someone to befriend Joran and he confessed and its alllll over youtube. Then reading elsewhere that Joran is no longer a suspect. UGH! This can be removed if needed. I just bought Dave Holloway's book and it's very interesting. I'm very into this case and Caylee Anthony's as well. Just like everyone else , I just want answers. The families need closure.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: October 23, 2008, 11:45:29 AM »

imoo

Knowing that Bacchus is a congressman and some of the committees he has been on I think it would be something involving the State department business.  As in, Natalee was with the 3 perps, but the connections the Sloots have is more powerful than anything the family had on their side.  We know the info about the DEA, NSA using Aruba as a listening post for Chavez, and the mafia connections.  Therefore, I would say Bacchus was referring to circumstances being such that not even the USA would be able to do much for Natalee because of the circumstances at the time in other parts of the world.  Bigger fish to fry...as I always say.

So when Charles said this on the 2nd, he must have thought there would be far reaching implications. Hmmm...wonder how he knew?

Things changed...bigger fish to fry?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: October 23, 2008, 11:49:20 AM »

Thanks for finding that 2NJs...Shock the World?  Same thing as what Bacchus and CC said?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: October 23, 2008, 12:12:45 PM »

Thanks for finding that 2NJs...Shock the World?  Same thing as what Bacchus and CC said?

Jug said that later, no?  When the investigation went sour and statements were found in the garbage, etc.  Could be....will we ever know for sure?

Brandi777.....we always try to document things here.  We know there's a lot of conflicting info out there....if in doubt, it's okay to ask....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: October 23, 2008, 12:24:09 PM »

Jug said that later, no?  When the investigation went sour and statements were found in the garbage, etc.  Could be....will we ever know for sure?

Brandi777.....we always try to document things here.  We know there's a lot of conflicting info out there....if in doubt, it's okay to ask....

Not sure when Jug said that...It has stuck in my mind though! Always thought it meant the big picture!

Brandy...What 2NJSons said is correct.  There is so much information out there, and a lot is conflicting. I have always taken what the Family has said before anything else.

If Beth was told there was going to be more arrests, a lot more, and she stated this in an interview, why wasn't there? Did some-one lie to Beth, or did Aruba just change their mind?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.