March 28, 2024, 02:18:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #5  (Read 247220 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #160 on: October 23, 2008, 12:32:37 PM »

Brandi
You have a lot of things confused..but it's okay...the only way to find out is to ask...I am known as the Queen of questions.  LOL
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: October 23, 2008, 12:43:26 PM »

I always thought that Bachus' comment related to 'the bullet' in Beth's book.

iirc, the bullet was when she learned that Joran was NOT a vacationing student from Holland as the MB students told her, but rather a local who liked to hit on female tourists.

That's when Beth realized the far reaching implications 

imoo

Knowing that Bacchus is a congressman and some of the committees he has been on I think it would be something involving the State department business.  As in, Natalee was with the 3 perps, but the connections the Sloots have is more powerful than anything the family had on their side.  We know the info about the DEA, NSA using Aruba as a listening post for Chavez, and the mafia connections.  Therefore, I would say Bacchus was referring to circumstances being such that not even the USA would be able to do much for Natalee because of the circumstances at the time in other parts of the world.  Bigger fish to fry...as I always say.

So when Charles said this on the 2nd, he must have thought there would be far reaching implications. Hmmm...wonder how he knew?

Things changed...bigger fish to fry?

I think that when Beth discovered (when she was able to point Joran out in the tapes at the HI by the description that Jug's nephews gave) that Joran was NOT a vacationing student, but rather a local with a 'reputation', the focus rapidly changed from 'missing' to KIDNAPPED. By a 'judge's son'. An American kidnapped on foreign soil would certainly justify the FBI's involvement.

I think those are some far reaching implications

Beth and Jug knew this already when they went to 'of the ditches' place -- and Charles was there as well.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it    (except when I think of wiretapping by the FBI, Joran on the 'watch' list, Freddy Freddy Freddy, Martin in Thailand.....)

Everyone else's points sound just as possible   

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: October 23, 2008, 01:24:55 PM »

I'm always a day late and a dollar short...

Have always wondered who this guy was in pictures with Joran and his family.
Found the link posted by Resigned at RU. Did everyone know who he was except me?

http://www.bbblegal.com/richie.php

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: October 23, 2008, 01:43:02 PM »

Found the link posted by Resigned at RU. Did everyone know who he was except me?

Of course you're not the last to know. That's me 

There is nothing listed (in English) about their practice that would apply to Joran -- except for the little excerpt below from his 'resume'...

Advocaat-Medewerker bij Antonio Carlo Advocaten, Aruba 2005 - 2006

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: October 23, 2008, 02:01:06 PM »

There is nothing listed (in English) about their practice that would apply to Joran -- except for the little excerpt below from his 'resume'...

Nah, you're always on top of everything. I do well to remember my password to log in. 

I remember the name. I guess I never had a face to put with it. 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: October 23, 2008, 02:06:16 PM »

Nah, you're always on top of everything. I do well to remember my password to log in. 

Is he the guy from the pics back in thread 1, when we were looking at Vocking? Sort of looks like him to me. He was at the van der Sloot's house when they were doing interviews?

Anyone? TIA
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2008, 02:16:30 PM »

Is he the guy from the pics back in thread 1, when we were looking at Vocking? Sort of looks like him to me. He was at the van der Sloot's house when they were doing interviews?

Anyone? TIA

Yes, exactly.

...and the others when they were at the house when Joran was released...

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2008, 02:21:47 PM »

Thanks vms...I just found it, you are quick...but couldn't have posted the pic anyways  ...so he worked for Carlo in 2005!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: October 23, 2008, 02:32:10 PM »

Okay, my turn to ask a question about him.....was he the recipient of the a$$ kick by Anita?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: October 23, 2008, 02:49:13 PM »

From Caps

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2200

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2204 on: February 18, 2008, 10:38:11 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben Vocking came from Holland to take the position of Director at KIA (Prison of Aruba). After he got a incident (fight) with an inmate he was send to the hospital where he was for more than 2 months with head injuries. He was dismissed from KIA and start to work after more than a year and a half disabled, at the Prosecutor's office as an assistant and a help in other justice department. He was introduced in one of the two KIWANIS Club in Aruba, Palm Beach KIWANIS by his neighbor, who happens to be one of the founder of PBKiwanis.

The gentleman in blue shirt that was on the picture is a Dutch of Indonisian descend. I believe he is working with the RST which department of inspectors falls directly under Holland. But we will find out exactly who he is.As his face is also known in the Horeca Industry and might be a friend of the VDS. But my guess will be RST.

snipped
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: October 23, 2008, 03:03:32 PM »

Okay, my turn to ask a question about him.....was he the recipient of the a$$ kick by Anita?

I think so, if you compare this one to the others at the house that day.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: October 23, 2008, 03:05:15 PM »

Yep.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #172 on: October 23, 2008, 03:07:58 PM »

None of you are ever behind...you are the most on top of everything group I have ever seen.  Don't sell yourselves short. You guys have some of the best information going.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #173 on: October 23, 2008, 04:18:38 PM »

LOL...I confused myself this morning...

We know that IFA peeps were involved as early as June 5th, with the search, does anyone recall how quickly that Strategic Task Force was formed?

Just trying to figure out if this was a concerted effort or as Sharon said "a game".

IIRC, the Strategic Task Force was formed by mid June 2005.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: October 23, 2008, 04:59:45 PM »

LOL...I confused myself this morning...

We know that IFA peeps were involved as early as June 5th, with the search, does anyone recall how quickly that Strategic Task Force was formed?

Just trying to figure out if this was a concerted effort or as Sharon said "a game".

IIRC, the Strategic Task Force was formed by mid June 2005.

iirc, Tamara Waldron's post was on the front page post was June 05, 2005.

The guards had already been arrested.

(but i could be wrong)

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: October 23, 2008, 05:10:34 PM »

Embarassed Embarassed

where is that edit button. sorry, I was answering the phone at the same time Embarassed

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: October 23, 2008, 05:47:28 PM »

Pardon this post as it is somewhat 'off the current conversation', but I found this today and wanted to share. This has to do with LIONS and MESSENGERS (LEON is Spanish for LION):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1079027/Pictured-The-Colombian-drugs-gang-captured-private-zoo.html

"Mexican authorities said Sunday that they had arrested more than a dozen members of an alleged drug-trafficking ring in an upscale neighborhood of this capital city, seizing weapons, vehicles - and lions.

Eleven Colombians, a U.S. citizen, two Mexicans and an Uruguayan were detained during a raid in a sprawling mansion in Desierto de los Leones on Saturday, organized-crime prosecutor Marisela Morales told a news conference. (see the 2nd pic on this site of the group of folks arrested - and see the girl in the center w/short dark hair - doesn't she resemble our Natalee a bit??).

Pictured: The Colombian drugs gang captured along with a private zoo filled with big cats.

"...Mexican authorities said Sunday that they had arrested more than a dozen members of an alleged drug-trafficking ring in an upscale neighborhood of this capital city, seizing weapons, vehicles - and lions.

"...Exotic pet: An African lion in captivity is pictured at the house where members of a drug trafficking gang were arrested.."

"Nine Mexicans working as waiters and disk jockeys were briefly held and released. Authorities had been investigating the group since 2005, the prosecutor said. 'This is important, because it breaks a logistic link in the chain that supplies Mexican cartels with cocaine,' she said.

The mansion , whose walls, ceilings and furniture are made almost entirely of ornately carved wood, appeared to have been used by the traffickers for parties on nights and weekends, authorities said.
-->THE PRIVATE RAVE PARTY?

Those who received invitations were picked up at nearby shopping-center parking lots in vehicles with blacked-out windows to prevent them from seeing where they were going. -->POISON NOTES? ...WHAT WAS WRITTEN DOWN?

The mansion was equipped with a private zoo housing a collection of animals including two tigers and two lions. Police turned the exotic animals over to prosecutors. It was unclear what they planned to do with them

Besides "Leones' meaning LION, I remember reading about Santeria religion, and how mystical items (such as cats, etc) can be considered 'messengers'. IMHO I never got the impression that 'feeding messengers' was anything other than either cats, animals, etc, that this avenger of justice Shango thought in his/her own religion were messengers. In the link below,  "Babalu" (a cat) was named so because it meant 'holiness' in the the Afro/ Cuban Santeria religion. The one who named the cat thought it was a mystical cat, and perhaps a messenger from other portals. This is just one example. Just an FYI. And if the Shango posts came from FLORIDA, a place where Paulus traveled, perhaps there is such a mansion in Miami where exotic animals, etc, are in fact housed... just 'thinking out of the box' like y'all told us to!!!!!!!!
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/true-stroy-about-magical-cat )

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #177 on: October 23, 2008, 07:13:03 PM »

Pardon this post as it is somewhat 'off the current conversation', but I found this today and wanted to share. This has to do with LIONS and MESSENGERS (LEON is Spanish for LION):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1079027/Pictured-The-Colombian-drugs-gang-captured-private-zoo.html

"Mexican authorities said Sunday that they had arrested more than a dozen members of an alleged drug-trafficking ring in an upscale neighborhood of this capital city, seizing weapons, vehicles - and lions.

Eleven Colombians, a U.S. citizen, two Mexicans and an Uruguayan were detained during a raid in a sprawling mansion in Desierto de los Leones on Saturday, organized-crime prosecutor Marisela Morales told a news conference. (see the 2nd pic on this site of the group of folks arrested - and see the girl in the center w/short dark hair - doesn't she resemble our Natalee a bit??).

Pictured: The Colombian drugs gang captured along with a private zoo filled with big cats.

"...Mexican authorities said Sunday that they had arrested more than a dozen members of an alleged drug-trafficking ring in an upscale neighborhood of this capital city, seizing weapons, vehicles - and lions.

"...Exotic pet: An African lion in captivity is pictured at the house where members of a drug trafficking gang were arrested.."

"Nine Mexicans working as waiters and disk jockeys were briefly held and released. Authorities had been investigating the group since 2005, the prosecutor said. 'This is important, because it breaks a logistic link in the chain that supplies Mexican cartels with cocaine,' she said.

The mansion , whose walls, ceilings and furniture are made almost entirely of ornately carved wood, appeared to have been used by the traffickers for parties on nights and weekends, authorities said.

Those who received invitations were picked up at nearby shopping-center parking lots in vehicles with blacked-out windows to prevent them from seeing where they were going. -->POISON NOTES? ...WHAT WAS WRITTEN DOWN?

The mansion was equipped with a private zoo housing a collection of animals including two tigers and two lions. Police turned the exotic animals over to prosecutors. It was unclear what they planned to do with them

Besides "Leones' meaning LION, I remember reading about Santeria religion, and how mystical items (such as cats, etc) can be considered 'messengers'. IMHO I never got the impression that 'feeding messengers' was anything other than either cats, animals, etc, that this avenger of justice Shango thought in his/her own religion were messengers. In the link below,  "Babalu" (a cat) was named so because it meant 'holiness' in the the Afro/ Cuban Santeria religion. The one who named the cat thought it was a mystical cat, and perhaps a messenger from other portals. This is just one example. Just an FYI. And if the Shango posts came from FLORIDA, a place where Paulus traveled, perhaps there is such a mansion in Miami where exotic animals, etc, are in fact housed... just 'thinking out of the box' like y'all told us to!!!!!!!!

Good work!  Now all you need to do is find that mansion.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: October 23, 2008, 07:41:08 PM »

Ummmmm -- we have Metro Zoo.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: October 23, 2008, 07:54:16 PM »

Thanks for posting that, Poochy. That is unbelievable. It sounds like a plot for a movie.  Shocked

Does anyone else remember the weird, gated house Bondia sent BB to on her trip to Aruba? I doubt there was any credibility to that tip because it came from "the Bondias" but it was a strange looking place...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.